Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Saving (OCC)

That is unfortunate. Hopefully he's alright. The message he left is rather cryptic

I'm back and getting caught up. Seems that Rob and Elisa are standing at Dolly's cell. Xavier is about ready to go question her, were you two going to break her out before he gets there? Might be a little awkward, us all getting there at once, though I'm sure we could work it out.

Sadly, the nature of group RPs is that you lose some folks along the way. I didn't see his message but hopefully it is because he met some beautiful person who is keeping him too busy to write! I find the best way to keep from losing folks, is to keep the story moving.

Ugh, sounds like a long day! With any luck maybe Dolly will be a free woman with some new playmates by then.

I’m spending time with my family today, so I probably won’t post soon. But yeah, rescuing Dolly is Rob’s slightly unwilling plan.

I understand. I'm not likely to make much progress until you and Pots resolve the situation in the cell, so I'll wait until then.

Feel free to fill the air with some exposition on your side, if you feel so inclined. Give some backstory, or end up in a brawl!

I'm not real big on writing filler just for the sake of posting. If you want to throw in some NPC characters in the tavern I will be happy to react. You could also simply magic them out of there unless you are waiting for Rob to sneak her out. Not really sure if you two are planning to collaborate or one just follow the other's lead.

I can understand where you're coming from. Just popping out of there doesn't really make sense for MC. Elisa wants to talk to Dolly, and has no recollection of who Rob is, so he's not really of relevance unless he introduces himself of does something noteworthy. Things depend on how Dolly and Rob chooses to react, really. I'm excited by the prospect!

I could certain throw in some NPC action. YC's simply having a swig at the local tavern? Is it established with drink in hand already?

I am also content to wait to see what Elisa and Rob come up with on their own. When I wrote about her being gagged, I wasn't thinking she would be stranded this long, so you might consider magicking her gag off so she can talk to you. I feel bad leaving her without dialogue.

I had two-thirds of a post written when Potts posted, so I had to revise a little bi think I made it work, though.

And, yes. Rob is a little murdery at times... :)

I had no idea blind peddlers had such violent tendencies. You made it work perfectly fine. I couldn't help but smile at the latter half of the post. Poke poke, it's the crazed butt-stabber!

One would hope so. Don't want to disappoint the ladies!

Just to clarify @Lady Bloody Ava, the text outlined in yellow is your character talking, and the rest are the voices/doll?

Aaaaaaah. I noticed a lot of differently formatted text segments earlier too. Had my slightly confused as to who exactly was talking.

Voices In My Head

One would hope so. Don't want to disappoint the ladies!

Rob: “Well, I manage to regularly disappoint some of the ladies, two weeks out of every month.”
Rob: “Not all of them, mind. Just some.”

Which actually leads to a good question: how accepting of “abnormal” sexuality and genders is this setting? I mean, sure, it’ll vary from (sub)culture to (sub)culture, but what’s the average? Are homosexuals considered abnormal? Is a transman accepted as a normal man? Does Rob have to worry about lynch mobs as he works out his nascent bisexuality?

There's no strict norms, I would say, but a transgender person in a setting like this would be unusual. As for your character, you're unlikely to be ridiculed by MC and unless you plan on doing a switcheroo in the centrum of town people would never know.

I am certain the church, which Xavier's Order is at least nominally subservient, would frown upon such as heresy. Of course it is rife with such activities in secret which is the nature of many religious zealots.

@Pots Did Elisa sneak past the guards or did they let her in? I wasn't quite clear on that. I'll be ready to post tomorrow if you guys can get clear of the cell, or he can stumble upon you all in the act of escaping and work it out from there.

*flops* Finally I was able to connect my old phone with my new one so I could post my mirror pic on my profile. Damn thing decided to keep crashing and not work. So I had to deal with that for a good two hours. Got a whole bunch of old photos out of it though. That's fun.

Back
Top Bottom