Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Saving (OCC)

@TheCorsair I am considering Xavier and Robbie having some history. He has been riding the circuit through these towns so he would likely know some criminal element even if he is a bit 'small time' for Xavier's concern. I would also consider the possibility that he has had an illicit liaison with the female form but doesn't know they are one in the same. Might be interesting when they have to spend enough time together to figure that out. Anyway, just thoughts they are by no means necessary for me one way or the other.

“I am not small time! I am a mastermind!” :)

But seriously, yeah. I like it. I’m also entertained by the idea that they had a one-night stand, so I’m up for doing that as well. Should provide a whole lot of entertainment when that particular reveal drops.

I'm also a casual writer, and I enjoy the creative outlet it offers. I spent my early years studying traditional art and computer animation, and though in my professional life those avenues didn't pan out I still have some skill with a pen in my hand. I tend to look at writing as just another artistic outlet, which it is. I find places like this where there are passionate story tellers that are willing to collaborate on stories can really help push my own proficiency to new heights. Typically I aim to give at least a solid three or four paragraphs per post, very rarely do I fall under that as I particularly enjoy painting an atmosphere with words.

I adored dungeons and dragons as a youth and even into my young adult years and it inspires a lot of my fantasy driven creations. As for plot to smut, I tend to go with the flow and what makes sense in a scenario. I don't really have a formula I stick too, though I suppose I favor story more so when it comes to fantasy tale's such as this. Even though my character in this story might disagree, smut just for the sake of smut can feel dull and I'd rather have a build up that makes it exciting.

Might be an interesting idea in such a large group as this to take turns offering up the foils that our group has to deal with on their random journeys. Whether that be an encounter that is faced on the roads, or a longer arching plot with a worthy adversary is something for the group to discuss. Obviously not everyone would have to partake, and there would have to be some level of understanding in regards to resolving these conflicts. I wouldn't want to see any particular one overshadow anything that our GM might have up her own devious sleeves.

As for my personal life, I work in the bustling business of getting people's packages to their front door. Yes, I'm your delivery man. I leave biscuits for your dogs much to the disdain of my own. Speaking of dogs, I'm an avid dog lover and have a trio at my home. Big and fluffy are my personal favorites and I have a Bernese Mountain Dog whose 4 1/2, a 3 year old Newfoundland, and a 2 1/2 year old hound mix. Speaking of my job, I fully expect that when the end of November descends upon us that I'll more then likely become largely inactive. I tend to work close to seventy hours a week and six days a week through the madness of the holiday bonanza. I expect Disiyir will be in a drunken hibernation for that period, though I'll do my best to keep up to date with the story.

Interesting bunch we have here! I love seeing the variety and spice of life that comes from a dedicated group that's willing to cooperate fluidly! I've several things "planned" for the future. I say "planned", because I'm not intending to throw anything in that breaks immersion or feels out of balance. It should fit in with the narrative too, obviously. I've a tidbit that should unite, at the very least Dolly, Xavier, Elisa, Disiyir, with Robert, Tarslih and The Valravn's Daughter coming in a tiny bit later, depending on how things go and how you guys imagine your characters jumping in. It should give us a short to medium term goal that can then be extended further rather easily without restricting creativity and freedom!

Just some thoughts and ideas though, and I won't spoil! Of course, nothing is set in stone and we'll figure something else out if things take a sharp, unexpected turn. Part of the fun is not knowing what's going to happen after all.

Like when you're giving your friend advice, but finish it off with "I don't know though", so they can't blame you for ruining their lives.

Some of that. And a little of that moment where you planned to go to the movies on a date, but somehow you end up ankle deep in a public fountain shooting each other with squirt guns and laughing like lunatics.

Or do I just have weird dates?

Thanks!

Also, I’ve got my introductory post up. Teldir, it seems, has a soft spot for crazy (aka “moon-touched”) people.

The kitty cats are a nice touch. Jimminy Cricket-esque

@Pots if Elisa is local enough to vouch for the wives' demise, I'm sure she could convince X to go a bit off mission. I am certainly open to other paths though.

Disiyir is certainly fascinated with the little crazy puppet queen. Not that he has much input in the matter, but he'll drink to rescuing her.

Out of curiosity, has everyone in the group posted now in the story, or are we still waiting on anyone to introduce themselves?

So many things to react to, so little time!

It actually looks like there’ll be three different rescue attempts. I mean, the rag doll had plans. And it looks like Xander has plans. And Tekdir’s going to nag Rob about helping until he gives in just to get a little peace.

Three different rescue attempts means three times the odds of success! Right?

:)

Indeed!

Another thought considering recent developments and the number of people in town is that one group springs Dolly and makes way to the dark forest. X and any that want to join him go in pursuit. That puts us all in the hands of the Valravn. I think it would be interesting but unlikely if the doll found X.

Again just thoughts, the next post might change everything.

Back
Top Bottom