Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Kat smiled, “that be our girl. I’ll keep watch though you’ll see her more.”

Putting her book down and caught Terra in the doorway, glancing at her desk, “we were talking about a new spot for our crazy selves. If Kyra is out of the mansion...”

She tugged her top off, breasts bouncing free and stepped back into the room.

“Can we shower after you teach my ass a lesson?” She batted her eyelashes, behind over the desk in only a skirt and heels. And from Terra’s view she could see her mate wasn’t wearing panties. She had been wanting this.

~

Kyra giggled seeing their mess, not phased by the blood, “might need to actually bathe now.”

But she didn’t move. Her body was tired and she needed a moment to collect herself. And snuggling someone felt nice, especially Sonya. It was too long since she was able to just hold and be held in someone’s arms.

Terra looked over at her mate in time to see her bent over the desk and smirked at the view of her not having panties. Walking back into the room she walked over to a robe and grabbed the silk sash off of the robe. When she had it she reached over and gripped Kat's wrists, tying them behind her so that her chest was pressed to the desk and she didn't have her hands to hold her up. Naturally as a Lycan she could easily rip through a silk sash, but for the sake of the restriction and Terra's orders, she wouldn't.
"Your wrists stay behind you love...you tear that sash, you'll be punished."

Locking a hand into Kat's soft locks she lifted her mate's head and rubbed the tip of her cock against Kat's pussy lips, coating the head of her cock in her mate's arousal juices. Smiling as she moaned, slapping Kat's ass cheek firmly just to hear those lovely squeals of hers. She loved her mate's submissive nature and the way she was so pliable when it came to their sexual fetishes. When her cock was wet enough, she reached into her night stand and grabbed a bottle of lube. Coating her shaft in the lube she then grabbed an old toy that they hadn't used in a while. Wrapping the elastic strap around Kat's hips, then a strap between her ass cheeks and around her pussy to lock a vibrating bullet over her clit.

Using the remote she set it on a low buzz as she slid two lubricated fingers into her mate's ass.
"No cumming love."

~

Sonya smiled as she turned in Kyra's hold so that they were facing one another. Resting her leg over Kyra's legs as she pulled the female's head into her breasts.
"I think a nap is in order...and you're so comfortable."
Smiling she was petting Kyra's head as she got cozy with Kyra, kissing her forehead.
"I'm not letting you say no sweetie. So may as well nap."
She said as she giggled and tilted Kyra's chin up so that she could lock her lips to Kyra's and give her one hell of a passionate kiss, sliding her tongue along Kyra's.

Kat wiggled her ass, hiking up her skirt further and giggling, “oops.”

She spread her legs a little, giving her mate a great view. Her breasts pressed into the desk and she noticed the sash, getting in position with her hands behind her back.

“Yes ma’am,” she purred, getting wet, “better deliver on that promise. I need a good punishment.”

She grinned back against Terra, rubbing her ass into her to tease. She drilled as Terra moved away to their nightstand, slipping into their bedroom to do so, and returned to her study with a familiar toy.

“Oh baby you pamper me,” she exclaimed, getting excited now. Helping Terra get her strapped in, she moaned as the soft buzz vibrates her clit.

“Terra,”she moaned as she slipped two fingers in Katerina’s ass, making her grind and writhe, loving her mate’s dominant side. It was so hot.

~

Kyra yawned, trying to stifle it, “maybe...a short one...but don’t...let me sleep through the day...”

Her breath shallowed and she started to doze, her face happily resting on Sonya’s soft breasts.

“...or do,” she mumbled, half asleep, not even realizing what was slipping out of her mouth, “I could spend...eternity in these arms....so warm...so soft...”

Terra smirked as she continued to finger her mate's ass, getting it nice and lubed while also just teasing her lover. When she was sure that Kat was good and lubed she pulled her fingers free and gripped the shaft of her cock, shoving the tip and about half of her shaft inside of her mate's ass. Moaning at the tight, slick fit. Moaning as she gripped her mate's ass cheeks tightly and as she held her cock half way inside of her she jacked up the level of the bullet to the max as she shoved her cock balls deep and hissed. Pulling her cock out to the tip, she shoved back inside and was soon ramming her cock in and out of her mate while occasionally slapping Kat's ass cheek and growling as she continued to hammer into Kat's tight ass. This whole ordeal was also to make it very difficult for her mate not to cum.

Testing her will power to a whole new level with multiple sensations and the slight pain of her slaps mixing into the pleasure.
"Fuck you feel amazing baby."
She said with a moan.

~

Sonya smiled at the half asleep Lycan and kissed the tip of her nose. She didn't say anything so to not ruin the mood and just snuggled with Kyra as she too took a little power nap. Waking up about two hours later, she yawned and blinked a few times, looking at the sleeping beauty currently nuzzled into her breasts with a smile. Kissing her cheek she just stroked Kyra's hair and watched her for a little while, letting her sleep still.

Katerina screamed delightfully, as Terra slammed her hips in to the hilt while setting the vibrator to max. Her knees nearly gave out and her body quavered. Terra was stretching her insides out, pushing them aside to thrust in, her ass so tight. Her walls pressed back, sucking Terra in, milking her cock as she thrusted in and out, filling then emptying her. Kat lay bent over the desk moaning and screaming her pleasure to Terra’s ears, and was indeed struggling not to cum. Her mate knew just how to set her off. The vibrations into her clit made her folds buzz too just enough she was writhing trying not to cum.

“Terra!”

Terra smiled at her mate and slapped her ass again.
"Not yet love. This is your punishment remember."
She said as she began thrusting harder and faster, causing the desk that Kat was leaned against to tip slightly but the weight of Kat's chest pressing down on it was keeping it from tipping. After a few more minutes of forcing her mate to hold out as long as she could, Terra leaned down and dug her cock in deep while gripping Kat's hair to lift her head.
"Now...scream for me my love. I want you to cum hard."
She said as she ground her cock as deep as it could go then began ramming her cock in like she used to before Kyra was born.

Hammering Kat's ass so that if she'd been human, her hips would have broken and even as a Lycan, Kat's rear was going to be tender that night.

Kat continued to buck into the desk, Terra not going easy. And it felt great. Kat was happily helpless to her mates thrusts. And desperately trying not to cum.

Her head bounced back as Terra gripped her hair and she howled, screaming for her mate as she forced herself in as deep as she could, tripling her speed and force so every thrust left Kat’s ass raw and red. Cum squirted across Terra’s legs and down her own thighs as she orgasmed hard, digging her nails into her desk and leaving dents, howling so hard at how amazing it felt that even her brother heard from downstairs, although he didn’t dare bother them. Her knees nearly gave away under her mate, her ass bright red and bouncing with every forceful spear.

“Cum...in...me...”she begged, drooling with how hard she was panting, already winding up for a second orgasm.

Terra smiled as she gripped her mate's ass cheek tightly and growled into her ear.
"Is that a demand I hear? I don't remember you being in charge."
She said as she smiled, biting her mate's shoulder as she stilled her thrusts and pulled her cock free. Smiling as she looked at the hole still open and slowly trying to close from the gape that Terra's cock left in its wake. Kat's ass cheeks were bright red and her inner thighs dripping with her first orgasm. Stepping back she slapped the head of her cock against Kat's ass cheek.
"Maybe I should cum outside of you since someone decided to be so demanding."
She knew that Kat's tone was begging her to cum inside but she forgot the magic word that would differentiate between demanding and asking.

“Nooo...” Kat moaned,, the sudden empty feeling unwanted as she pressed back, “please baby please.”

She looked over her shoulder giving Terra a pleading look. They hadn’t fucked this hard since before Kyra was born. She needed this.

Terra smiled as she walked over and gripped Kat's neck from behind, choking her just enough to make breathing a bit difficult which would intensify her orgasm quite a bit.
"Then you'd better cum so hard you can't walk after."
She demanded right as her cock plowed inside of her mate and while she kept a grip on her lover's neck, she thrust her hips back and forth as hard as possible but still keeping it pleasurable. Panting and moaning as she used her free hand to reach under her mate and ram two fingers knuckle deep into her pussy right as she came. Rearing her head back as she howled in pleasure. Her hot seed pouring into her mate, delivering quite a large load into her mate's ass. It felt like she came more than usual simply due to how long she'd held off her own orgasm but she did know that she put a hell of a lot of cum inside of her mate judging by the slight bulge in her mate's stomach.

Kat did cum so hard she couldn’t walk. She screamed to the heavens as she buckle under Terra and orgasmed, her legs giving out they were numb from the pleasure. Terra’s legs and fingers were sprayed, and despite coating her mate, even Kat thought she had more inside than outside her due to Terra’s load.

“I love you,” she whimpered, coming off the high. Her baby knew how to treat her.

Terra had to admit that even her legs were a bit unstable as she unstrapped the vibrator from her mate and wrapped her arms around her, staying inside as much as she could.
"I love you too baby."
She said in a hoarse tone as she lifted her mate into her arms, her cock slipping free and with the little strength she had left, she carried her mate back to the bedroom and flopped the two of them onto the bed.

"We'll clean this up...later. Right now I wanna snuggle."
She said as she was spent, her legs were burning and she had a feeling that her mate's ass was going to need a little break. Snuggling her mate into her chest she held onto Kat, stroking the back of her head and kissed her lips.
"Just a small nap."

~

Sitting up from her own rest, Sonya looked at the clock seeing that it was just a little before supper and sighed. Looking at the bed and the remains of their love making she smirked and stroked Kyra's ass cheek.
"Time to wake up Kyra. We slept a little longer than I thought."

Kat mumbled something in agreeance to Terra but she was already passing out, a silly grin on her face from how good their sex had been. It was often she got bent over her desk in her study, but she hoped with Kyra busy now, it might happen a bit more often.

~

Kyra groaned and tried to roll over, thinking it was her mother until she breathed in. All she could smell was Sonya; in the sheets, on her skin, above her. She blinked her eyes open, remembering where she was. Slowly she sat up, touching Sonya’s wrist noticing her and rubbing her eyes free of sleep.

“Please tell me that wasn’t a dream.”

Sonya looked at Kyra for a moment then leaned down and locked her lips to Kyra's in a deep kiss, swirling her tongue along Kyra's as she dragged her fingernails lightly along Kyra's shaft. Pulling back she smiled.
"Take a look at yourself and me...that should answer your question hun."
She said as Kyra was still very naked, as was Sonya and Sonya had Kyra's cum still coating her skin between her thighs. Leaning down she ran her tongue over the sensitive tip of Kyra's cock before leaning back with a smile.
"That answer your question?"

"Yep."

Kyra squeaked it out, her eyes wide watching Sonya as she ran her tongue along her super sensitive tip, still sore from how hard they had gone. But knowing it wasn't a dream made it that much better. She had never had such amazing sex.

She looked over herself then down at Sonya and that nervous smile back a mischievous grin, "We both enjoyed ourselves then, didn't we?"

Sonya smiled as she shook her head and sighed.
"So many questions of doubt. Hun if I didn't enjoy it, you wouldn't be here. Now. Hush with your questions and let's take a much needed bath."
She said as she stood up and helped Kyra to her feet, walking with her to the bathroom where she got the water running and spent a few minutes kissing Kyra as the water filled. When it was full, she stepped backwards into the tub and turned the water off before helping Kyra in, then sitting on her lap so that she was facing Kyra. Stroking the wolf's cheek with her hand she looked at her for a moment then smiled, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Now the big question is...did you enjoy yourself?"

Kyra blushed, though the last question hadn’t been doubt. It had been a rhetorical question. She could see they enjoyed it. But a bath sure sounded nice, to soothe her aching limbs. Following into the bathroom, she was less timid as they were both naked and covered in each other’s juices and happily kissed her while the tub filled, swirling her tongue in Sonya’s mouth as she moaned. It was almost a shame when their short make out session came to an end as the tub was ready.

Climbing in she sunk into the water and sighed, relaxing in the hot bath. Her nose wrinkled as she got kissed on its tip.

“Of course I did,” her hands roamed up Sonya’s sides, taking a chance to feel her. If the vampire told her to stop she would, but she was eager to roam her body with her hands, having not had the chance.

“It was the best sex I’ve had,” she admitted, licking her lips as her eyes flashed to Sonya’s and her hands slid up the side of her waist more, her thumbs brushing the underside of her breasts, testing the waters, “And your still the most beautiful creature to my eyes.”

She was feeling brave indeed. The nerves were squashed for now. Perhaps it was the sex, or feeding Sonya, or just the hot relaxing bath, but Kyra was being open and honest like she promised, without the awkward.

Sonya smiled as Kyra's hands began to wander and had no intention of stopping her. She just moved her arms a bit so that she had more area to move her hands, all while returning the favor, stroking Kyra's sides while occasionally peppering her with kisses and nips. Moving her lips to Kyra's neck she smiled and whispered into the female's ear.
"As you are the most interesting female I've met in a long time."
She said as she avoided raking her fangs against Kyra's skin just to keep the girl from going nuts with her lust. Instead she just kissed along her skin and enjoyed the bath, all while letting Kyra explore her body to the fullest.

As her hands went higher, Sonya leaned back, bracing her hands on Kyra's thighs so that her entire upper torso was bared for Kyra's hungry hands and eyes to feast on.

Kyra blushed at the compliment, knowing what Sonya was insinuating but that didn’t stop her hands from continuing their wandering, up further and inwards, gently cupping her breasts. She held them for a moment then applied pressure, groping them softly before running her fingers down Sonya’s flare stomach, swirling a thumb around her navel. When she had enjoyed everything she could touch above water her hands returned to those perky breasts, squeezing them gently again as she leaned up and into a kiss.

“Stop me if I’m being to brazen,” she whispered, her cheeks a permanent pink as she caught Sonya’s lips in a kiss.

Sonya smiled as she felt Kyra's hands cup her breasts, slowly closing her eyes for a moment and at the light squeeze she bit her lip before opening her eyes and leaning in for the kiss. Smirking she gave a short kiss to her lips before whispering against her lip.
"Touch all you want. I like your hands on me."
With that she locked her lips against Kyra's in a deeper kiss, moving her own hands to Kyra's breasts to mimic her teasing and caressing. Gripping the soft mounds of her chest and softly rubbing her thumbs over Kyra's nipples, flicking them from side to side to get those pink buds nice and hard.

Pulling back from the kiss, Sonya suckled on Kyra's bottom lip for a moment, then licked the plump lip before returning to the kiss. A bit lighter but still just as passionate as the others.

Kyra could oblige. Especially for Sonya. With permission fully granted her hands got more greedy, kneading Sonya’s breasts a touch harder, feeling her hard nipples against her palms. Her own breasts were soft and smooth but bigger than Sonya’s hands, well endowed for an eighteen year old in both chest and groin. She moaned into their passionate kiss as her nipples hardened, the little flicks turning her on. Sonya could feel it in the half hard erection growing under her lap, tapping her thigh.

Breathing out a long sigh, her bottom lip was caught between Sonya’s lips and she groaned, pulling her in tighter so their hands and chests mashed together as she groomed her roughly then slithered her hands down her sides and behind. Her hands found Sonya’s smooth rear and gripped it hard, squeezing her ass cheeks and massaging them as they returned to hotly making out, the hot sloshing around them.

Sonya smiled as her grip got a bit firmer on her breasts, moaning as she felt the growing erection between her legs now tapping her inner thigh. Getting an evil idea she started to roll her hips forward like she was riding Kyra's cock, but instead, she was just grinding against it, keeping it pinned between their bodies while her pussy rubbed up and down the length of the shaft. Working her hips like a professional stripper would in some high end lap dance, but also making out with Kyra the entire time and keeping the grip she had on Kyra's breasts. Sonya was a fan of multiple sensations at once so to give pleasure to Kyra's cock, lips, breasts and nipples was just a normal thing for her.

Still, it was nice to feel Kyra gripping her ass cheeks tightly, which just increased the firmness of her grinding. Finally pulling back from the kiss she decided to up the anti and moved her right hand to cup the head of Kyra's cock, working her hand in a swirling motion so that she was focusing most of the pleasure to the sensitive head. Her other hand slide down the shaft between then and soon her middle and ring finger found her slick pussy lips to start dipping her fingers inside of Kyra.

Kyra moaned, which vibrates her lips and tongue against Sonya’s as they kissed. She was rocking her hips, grinding on Kyra’s growing erection, teasing her till she was thick and hard again. How could she be hard again so soon? Hours ago her dick was so sensitive Kyra couldn’t even touch it and now it begged to pleasure Sonya, to feel her warmth again. Her hands squeezed the vampires rear tighter, drawing her down so she was grinding roughly on her while she growl-like groaned at the sensation.

“Sonya,” she purred, dropping her head back as her hands snaked down and really began to please the Lycan. Her breath grew ragged as she grew more and more aroused by the second.

Sonya smiled as she looked at Kyra, leaning into her ear as she continued to play with her pussy and her cock.
"Where do you want to cum baby?"
She asked as she continued stroking the head of her cock as well as fingering her. It wouldn't be hard for her to sit up and just slide down onto that cock and ride it till she came again but she wanted to hear Kyra admit to where it was that she wanted to dump her seed. She wasn't stopping her teases simply to keep Kyra good and aroused.
"Better hurry babe, or you may just cum in the bath water and that would be a waste."
She said as she gripped Kyra's cock and started stroking it while rubbing her thumb against the underside of her cock head.

Kyra moaned, her eyes flashing open to look at Sonya. She opened her mouth to ask, then lifted Sonya by her ass cheeks and lowered her on her cock, filling her pussy.

“Here,” she groaned, her eyes rolling back as the vampires tight walls squeezed around her thick erection, making every inch she sank in feel amazing, “oh god Sonya your tight.”

Back
Top Bottom