Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Sonya giggled as she was lifted, then let her head fall back with a soft moan as she sank onto Kyra's thick cock till she was completely impaled. Running her hands up Kyra's breasts she smirked, tightening her inner muscles till Kyra would feel like her cock was in a silk vise.
"I can control my muscles...should be good and tight now babe."
She said as she started to rock her hips back and forth, just grinding Kyra deep inside of her till she felt she'd teased the poor pup enough and started lifting her hips to press back down. Each thrust down causing water to slosh around them while the bathroom echoed with their moans.

Kyra shuddered and moaned as Sonya grew even tighter against her thick shaft. She started to roll her hips up with Sonya when she wasn’t fast enough but as Sonya picked up the pace Kyra growled and squeezed those beautiful ass cheeks, helping her bounce faster.

“Fuck,” she swore then through her head back and lost herself to moans, Sonya’s body amazing and warm, her inner walls squeezing so deliciously, begging Kyra to come. Her soft skin under her hands, groping and kneading her ass as she bounced with Sonya.

When she couldn’t hold back she thrusted up and hard, leaning forward and planted a hungry kiss on the vampire’s lips while she cried out simultaneously, cumming. Her cock pushed nearly past her cervix, shooting hot seed into her womb and quickly filling it, until Sonya’s stomach started to look bloated. Her mouth dropped from Sonya’s and ran down her neck, kissing her neck, insatiable now for her.

Sonya smiled as she saw Kyra coming in for a kiss and openly accepted the kiss, moaning and rocking her hips the whole time till she felt the tell tale signs of her approaching orgasm. As her cock began twitching inside, Sonya dropped her hips and cried out as well, feeling the hot flow of cum filling her and giving her the best feeling in the world, in her opinion. Running a hand over her bloated stomach she smiled as she kissed Kyra's cheek but she wasn't done yet, rolling her hips she continued thrusting her body up and down on Kyra's still hardened cock. Panting as she did this she spent the better part of the day fucking Kyra in the bathroom, the bedroom and even once having Kyra take her in the kitchen as they were grabbing some food.

By the time Kyra was finally allowed to head back to her room, they'd fucked like rabbits most of the day. Laying in her bed Sonya smiled to herself as she went to sleep blissfully. The following morning she held to her promise and borrowed two of Angel's students. Meghan and Tessa. Informing both classes of their little bullshit ploy on Kyra then proceeding to beat the tar out of both of them. She went extra hard on Meghan for being a rotten bitch, making what she did to Kyra the first time look like child's play.

As both females were bleeding and moaning in pain, Sonya stood above them and kicked dirt into their faces.
"No one is going to feel sorry for someone who is willing to cheat their way through training while others put in the effort. Now. IF Kyra or one of your fellow healers feels some pity for you, you can now ask for some help with healing."
Walking away from them she returned to her class but Angel stood up."
"None of you heal them. They want to cheat to do less work, then they can heal themselves. Those wounds aren't fatal, so they'll live. If you two pull shit like that again, I'll kick you from my training and you'll also be having a one on one with your Alpha."

Once that was done, Angel left the two females to slowly peel themselves off of the ground while she continued her training with the rest of the healers.

Kyra had one hell of a good day. She had never felt so good in her life, nor fucked so hard so many times. By the time Sonya let her waddle her sore but happy self home she was exhausted but grinning like an idiot, Sonya’s cell phone number in her contacts, and her marks were across her body. Most had healed but there was a fun one Kyra had begged for on the top of her breasts that looked like a hickie still.

She got to her room and crashed, passing out in her day clothes with little care. By morning she was rested, and hastily showered to peel off her old clothes and wash the last tendrils of cum scent off her body. By the time her mother came with her coffee Kyra was dressed for training, her shard around her neck, and looking happy as could be. Almost too happy. She kissed her Mama on the cheek, caught her mother in a bear hug and kiss, and even gave Kytara and Alex a squeeze before heading out.

“She’s heads over heels,” Kat murmured to Terra, “that’s either puppy love or the start of something real. You think this Sonya is ready for that?”

Outside Kyra sat down with Angel and the other healers to start the lesson when Meghan and Tessa got snagged and taught their lesson. Kyra didn’t utter a sound. This time she understood why the beating was given. To teach a valuable lesson. But Kyra didn’t watch the girls either. Her eyes were glued to Sonya, even when it was older and Angel spoke. Even when she walked away.

Only once their lesson recommenced and Sonya was out of her direct sight did Kyra focus again, concentrating on Angel’s teaching through the morning and into the afternoon

Terra smiled at Kyra as she watched her then looked at her mate after Kyra had left.
"I think it's a bit of both, her first love but at the same time, Sonya is still showing interest. I've heard from Angel that vampires are like us in terms of courting and mating. Life long mates and what not. So who knows."
When Sonya got back to training the Hounds with Terra, Terra did take some of her lunch break to speak to Sonya about Kyra.
"I do want to know. How do you see my pup?"
"How?"
"As in are you planning on just teasing and having fun or do you see something more with my daughter. I don't want her to be around you if you're not going to commit."
Sonya just smiled and sighed.
"I'm far too old for fun Terra. I'm more concerned about her views. Your daughter has a hard time admitting her feelings."
"Like her mother."
Terra muttered as she smiled looking back as Kat was walking over.

"As far as how I see. I enjoy my time with Kyra. She's a very unique female and absolutely adorable. I would like to experience the same feelings of glee and joy that Angel is feeling with Jayden...and I think I can have that with Kyra. However, it depends on how she sees things. Pup's are like young vampires. Their likes change quickly. What she likes or who she likes now may change next year. So it's all about how she sees things."
Terra nodded before looking back at her daughter as she too was on lunch.
"I don't believe she likes her mothers talking to you. So, may as well let her have her lunch with you."
Sliding her arm around Kat, they excused themselves as Sonya walked over to Kyra with a raised eyebrow.
"Your mothers are very curious my dear."
She said as she smiled and kissed Kyra on the tip of her nose.

Angel was sitting sideways on Jayden's lap, no longer hiding their affections for one another. He was currently hand feeding her and laughing at how she was fussing about being able to feed herself. Sonya sat down beside another tree a few yards from Kyra's parents and rested her back against the tree as she sighed.
"So? Learn anything new?"

Katerina nodded, kissing her mate goodbye and promising to come see her for lunch, as always. She actually had a client and a meeting with Alex this morning so she had her own hands full. In fact she was busy enough that she was nearly ten minutes late to lunch, jogging barefoot through the grass towards her mate, lunch in a bag.

"Sorry baby, Alex and I lost track of time. Hello again Sonya. Shall we?"

She waited until the vampire was out of range and they had sat down for lunch to ask Terra what had been said. Kat was interested too in the vampire's intentions with their baby girl, who had never been serious with anyone yet, but they knew was a hopeless romantic. Kat saw what books her daughter always checked out of the library or snuck from her study. They were never anything filled with action; sappy, sometimes erotic fictional romances. Katerina was a sucker for them too, amusing her mate. Put a few flower petals on the bed and some candles and Kat was weak in the knees and red in the cheeks, jumping Terra in want and glee.

Meanwhile a few yards down under their own tree, Kyra had followed Sonya after a soft kiss to the nose made the pup both curious and a little flustered, still trying to come to grips with what she felt. She plopped down beside the vampire and pulled out her own packed lunch her mother had made her as well: grapes, two ham and salami sandwiches, an apple, and some pasta salad from last night's dinner she had missed, and a bottle of water. She took one sandwich and offered the other, "Hungry?"

She giggled, realizing she had asked a vampire if she was hungry and offered a sandwich. It was a pure, beautiful sound, rich to the ears, "I'd offer myself, but you know what happens."

Her groin twitched at the thought but she was under control today...for now.Munching on her own sandwich she looked down to her parents, seeing Angel and Jayden in the process. They're so happy together. He really found a girl for him. Oh Jay I'm happy for you. I hope...will I get that?

Her eyes moved back to Sonya and softly looked her over, gazing into her beautiful face. It took her a few minutes to realize she was just staring at the vampire, a yearning gaze in her eyes. She blinked and looked away, "They are? About you...or about us?"

Us...what is us? Should I ask? Or wait?

She took another bite of her sandwich and turned to the question, "Angel is helping us memorize herbs and ingredients and what to look for. We're making a new ointment though, and if we get that done well enough we will move on to a tonic. She knows so much."

Touching her necklace she smiled, "It feels warm when I focus on my healing. I like that. I like knowing I'm doing something good. Though I'd love to get a nicer locket. This one is nice, but I saw this pretty gold one in town once, it had these beautiful engravings..."

She bit her lip and grinned at Sonya, "I'm talking about pretty necklaces and offering you sandwiches..."

Like a lovesick puppy. Get a hold of yourself Kyra, she's a beautiful centuries old vampire. Don't act like a pup!

"I'm sorry. How is training going? I hope Jayden is doing well."

Sonya smiled and leaned in, licking Kyra's neck and raking her fangs along Kyra's skin just to watch her squirm. While she did this, she opened her mind to Kyra's and looked into her memories while she was distracted. Seeing the locket that she'd liked so much and what store it was in. Removing her mind from Kyra's she whispered to her.
"Your parent's asked about us. I didn't give too many details that would involve you without clothing, but I'm happy...and they seem to be okay as well."
Licking just under Kyra's ear she giggled in the pup's ear as she was really struggling and tripping over her words.
"Jayden is good. He's being made squad leader of a group of his peers. He's a lot stronger and smarter than he gives himself credit for. I'm hoping this new position get's him out of his shell a bit."

Looking around for a moment, Sonya returned her lips to Kyra's neck and whispered in a growl.
"Perhaps I should be mean to you and bite you...then send you back to your studies."
She said as her fangs teased Kyra's skin, the points of her fangs pressing a bit harder this time while Sonya's hand traveled between Kyra's legs from under her legs so that no one could see her stroking the underside of Kyra's cock.

"Should I be mean to you baby? I am hungry and you taste so good."

Kyra was squirming, Sonya's fangs easily distracting her from the conversation. She didn't even realize she was inside her head, her sandwich half hanging out of her mouth, her eyes now staring at the tree as Sonya teased her quickly hardening cock, her jeans barely withstraining it.

"That...would be...good for him," she choked out, not even able to look at Jayden now. She wanted to be ravished by Sonya, not think about her best friend.

She moaned softly, just loud enough for Sonya to hear as her fangs pressed harder, her hips moving ever so slightly to rub her cock into Sonya's hand. Her eyes fluttered shut as Sonya called her baby.

"Your hungry?" she whispered, dropping her sandwich onto her lap, "Then I should feed you...shouldn't I?"

She pulled more hair back, craning so her neck was wide and free for Sonya as her breath came out long and slow, "Be mean to me beautiful. I...I can handle it. I want it. I want you to eat."

Her cock grew ever harder but her jeans withstrained it, so no one save for Sonya could see the thick hard snake down her left pant leg, twitching to break free.

Sonya smiled as she kissed along Kyra's neck then sank her fangs into the soft skin beneath her fangs. Moaning as she could taste the sweet flavor of her lover. Gripping the back of Kyra's head she continued to stroke the underside of Kyra's cock as she fed, sipping on her blood and just enjoying the sounds Kyra was making while she fed from her.

Terra was the first one to catch it. It was a light scent but it was there. Kyra was heavily aroused. Looking at her pup she saw Sonya kissing her neck? Looking harder she smirked.
"Well...seems Sonya and Kyra like to be a bit adventurous. Wonder where she got that from."
She said as she motioned to the fact that Kyra was currently letting Sonya feed from her, and Kyra looked to be on cloud nine at the moment.
"Something tells me she's going to be having a very difficult time focusing."

Sonya slowly removed her fangs and licked the wound to heal it before turning Kyra's chin and locking her lips to Kyra's in a passionate kiss to show her gratitude. Swirling her tongue along Kyra's before pulling back with a smile.
"If you're a good girl and don't cum in your pants...I'll let you cum anywhere you want after class. Sound fair?"
She asked as she winked at the lust dazed pup.

Kyra eyes closed and she groaned gratefully with pleasure as Sonya began to feed, her cock throbbing in her pants. One hand roamed up and cupped Sonya's neck, pulling her in, the other forgetting her sandwich to touch the vampire's hip tenderly. Oh it felt amazing. Like a high she never wanted to come down from, amplified.

Oh Sonya...

She knew she could hear her thoughts, understand the pleasure this was bringing her.

Across the field Kat sniffed and noticed their daughter too, looking at Terra and then to them first blushing then smiling. She wasn't interested in prying nor seeing their daughter's bedroom life, but at least she was...well clearly happy.

"I wonder," Kat teased her mate, knowing exactly who had that in their blood. She sighed, and took a bite of her own meal, "I wouldn't be surprised. How well do you focus when I'm aroused?"

Jayden had also noticed, feeding Angel a bite and kissing her cheek, smelling the blood and arousal in the air. His eyes darted and noticed Kyra...and was that Sonya kissing her neck? Wait...

"Hey...when did that start?" he asked softly in Angel's ear, kissing it and pointing out his best friend and trainer, "They're not just kissing are they?"

Sonya smiled as she nibbled on Kyra's ear and moaned just to tease the female.
"I love hearing your sweet cooes and moans."
She said as she stroked Kyra's cheek.
"Remember...no cumming till I get my hands on you after."

Terra giggled and shook her head.
"Not at all, but you're the same way love."
She said as she kissed Kat's lips and stood up as their lunch was about done.
"I'll see you after training. The new training event should be happening tomorrow so I'll be off."

Angel looked over at Sonya and giggled.
"It's recent. Mainly just Sonya getting lonely and Kyra being that warmth she needed. But no, they're not just kissing...it seems that Sonya was hungry and Kyra offered herself. If you want to know more, you'll have to speak to your friend. I know quite a bit but it's not my place to tell love."
She said as she kissed his lips then looked up as the training was picking up.
"I think dinner in bed is in order tonight don't you?"

Kat kissed her mate goodbye, getting an ass squeeze in and telling her to have fun then heading in. Jayden was nodding to Angel, though he worried if Sonya was just lonely, and not serious. He knew his best friend.

"I hope Sonya's easy on her then," he murmured, "Kyra wears her heart on her sleeve, and from the looks of it, she's head over heels. She's always wanted something serious, she just has no idea how."

He kissed Angel then and smiled, "I'll talk to her though. Make sure she isn't getting too over her head and keeping things real. Dinner in bed sounds lovely beautiful. See you later."

He got up as she did and headed for the training field, seeing Terra doing the same, along with quite a few others. Sonya would be a bit behind them, currently caught in a spontaneous kiss from Kyra, returning the favor as she invaded her tongue past her lips and sighed. At least Sonya found her small noises adorable.

"I'll be good," she whispered, her eyes on Sonya's lips, her cock burning a hole in her pants as it begged to not be ignored. "Meet me in my room? The walls are soundproofed and I always forget to lock my window."

Despite her room being on the second floor, Kyra didn't think Terra would have a hard time getting into her room, either sneaking or porting in. Breathing a shaky sigh she started to swallow her lust and take control of herself, though she had to sit there for ten solid minutes before she was limp enough to stand and join Angel's lesson once more.

Sonya smiled into the kiss before parting ways and giving Kyra a hot once over. When she got to her class she continued on with her training but every now and then found herself staring at Kyra as she was walking around or working on her ointments. She looked so cute when she was concentrating.
'Pay attention to your students Sonya.'
Came a giggling voice from Angel, within her mind. Sonya smirked that Angel caught her oogling Kyra then sighed.
'Is it that noticeable?'
'To me yes. Oh and Jayden told me that Kyra wears her heart on her sleeve, has always wanted a romance that is true and whole...and apparently is head over heels for you.'

Sonya smiled at the information.
'Well she's not the only one who's wanting romance. I do like her quite a bit more than I'm willing to admit at the moment. I'm just worried that in a year's time she'll be interested in something else that isn't me.'
'With anyone else, I'd agree with your fears but I doubt Kyra is that kind of female. Just have some faith.'

Sonya stayed focused for the rest of the day and sighed as she was happy the day was done.

When Sonya was alone she went to her room and decided to change just for Kyra. A little visual incentive, so to speak. Slipping into her nightwear she smirked at herself in the mirror as she released her hair from the pony tail and fluffed it a bit before feeling some butterflies in her stomach. She was giddy? Giggling a bit she waited till the time Kyra suggested then ported herself to Kyra's master bathroom and waited.

When she was sure Kyra was in the room and alone, she walked into the doorway and leaned against it with a smile.
"Evening baby. Do you like?"

Kyra had to do her best to focus. And that meant not staring after at Sonya or watching her train, else she’d get butterflies in her stomach and an itch in her pants she couldn’t scratch till later. But she didn’t want to be stuck in her head thinking about Sonya all afternoon either, trapped to her thoughts. She wasn’t quite ready to start hoping this was something more than what Sonya had suggested: friends with benefits. But Kyra was starting to swallow, with slow realization, that she really never wanted that with Sonya. She wanted a whole lot more.

Instead of dwelling over it though she threw herself into her work, listening to Angel and giving 110% until the day was done, well ahead of some of the healers, while others were doing just as well as her. Of those falling behind two were Meghan and Tessa. They were practically ignored, while the students progressing well did try to help all the others falling behind except the cheating girls, giving them advice on their ointments or offering tweaks to their recipe. Kyra didn’t mind helping with notes, as long as no one asked her to do their work.

When the day was done she thanked Angel and went inside for dinner, getting caught up with her family. When Kat tried to ask about Sonya Kyra smartly asked her uncle Alex to recite that old story from when he was a kid and met a bear. It was a long story her uncle got far too invested in, having told Kyra it a dozen or more times over the years. By the time he finished her plate was empty and she excused herself.

“Kyra, could we talk for a moment? It’s nothing serious, but we would like to discuss something,” Kat tried gently.

“Sorry mom, I have a ton of homework and studying on herbs. I want to get a head start on tomorrow’s class. Love you Mom. Love you Mama.”

She kissed each their cheeks and bolted out the dining room, “Love you Uncle Alex!”

When she was gone Alex gave his sister and sister in law a look, “what’s she avoiding now?”

~

Upstairs Kyra did take a bunch of books on herbs from the library then dropped them on her bed, locking her door and stepping into the bathroom. She dolled up her hair, curling it gently so it was volumous and silky, then fixed her make up. Stepping out she slipped into her night clothes, her booty shorts and a tank top that showed off the black lacy bra she was wearing, though she had no matching panties. Or any underwear on for that matter.

Flopping on her bed, she set to studying, turning her music on low, and waited. So when her bathroom door opened she jumped so hard she fell off the bed with surprise and squeaked.

“Sonya! You scared the shit out of me. I-wow!”

She was about to say more as she got to her feet when she finally rested eyes on the vampire. Her mouth just hung open, her thighs rubbing together a bit. Her booty shorts had no form of compressing or holding her in, which she liked at night, but it meant as her cock stared to twitch and grow hard it was all too obvious through the sheer fabric.

“I...I didn’t know you’d wear that. You look...amazing,” Kyra complimented, finding Sonya truly stunning. Suddenly she felt a little self conscious. Sonya was in sexy lingerie, and Kyra’s cutest bedroom outfit was what was on her body now.

Sonya smiled at Kyra's reaction. That was exactly what she'd been aiming for and as she walked over to the stunned female she cupped Kyra's cheek and kissed her lips softly. Pulling back she stroked Kyra's cheek while smiling.
"You look sexy as well babe."

Glancing over at the books she looked them over for a moment then returned her attention to Kyra.
"So. Should I help you with your homework or do you want me to just help you with this problem first?"
She asked as she stroked the head of Kyra's cock through her booty shorts. While she did want sex, she was also willing to just spend time with Kyra. Something that friends with benefits didn't do too often.

Terra looked at Alex and sighed.
"She's smart. Getting you to tell that story. We're just trying to figure out what Kyra's feelings are about Sonya."
This shocked Alex as he obviously wasn't aware of this little pairing.

Kyra kissed her eagerly, the butterflies in her stomach growing as she held back a groan, her cock really getting hard with Sonya’s attentions. She looked to her books regretfully, wanting nothing more than to get lost in Sonya. But she had to be serious about her healing.

“This isn’t going away anytime soon with you in my room,” she exclaimed, blushing as she gestured to her tented shorts, “but I do need to get this work done. If you help me it’ll be faster...then we could...”

Her eyes danced, her fingers lightly touching Sonya’s hips. She remembered the day before and all they did to her temporary home. How badly can we defile a bedroom in what night? How long is she staying?

“Are you...spending the, uh, night?” She asked nervously, sitting down and wincing as her cock tried to get free, placing a book over her lap to stifle it slightly. She was halfway done her homework at least. She was just trying to finish fungi.

Sonya smiled at Kyra and sat down beside her.
"I'm not planning on leaving you alone tonight. So yes, I'll be staying if you would like me to?"
She said as she kissed Kyra's lips then looked at the book she was holding.
"Fungi huh? That's not hard. When you're old like me...even though I don't have talent in healing, we all learn herbs and ointments to make things easier on our healer and take care of our own injuries...the smaller one's anyway."

Smiling at Kyra she spent the next half hour showing her how to work with the fungi and little cheats that she could do. It wasn't breaking the instructions, just working through loop holes to make the ointment faster.
"Little field tricks you learn when you don't have the time to sit and make an ointment."
She said as she winked. When her new ointments were made and done, Sonya helped her put them in her medical bag and clean off the bed. When the bed was empty of school things, Sonya dropped to her knees in front of Kyra and instead of pulling the girls shorts off, she just moved the crotch of the shorts and pulled her slightly limp cock into her mouth.

Moaning as she was easily able to take the entire length down her throat thanks to it being partially limp, but she felt it growing hard rather quickly as she pinched her lips together and worked her mouth back and forth, flattening her tongue so that the cock could slide easier down her throat, all while looking up at Kyra and watching how she reacted.

Kyra was thankful for the help. She made quick work of it with Sonya’s instructions and before long she had it all made and put away. Flopping down on her now clean bed she sat up to ask Sonya a question when the vampire dropped to her knees. Kyra forgot what she was about to ask, watching Sonya push the fabric to the side and swallow her semi limp cock. Even limp it was still impressive, sliding down her throat. Hard and deep throating, Sonya wouldn’t be able to breath.

“Oh goddess,” Kyra moaned, gripping the blankets in fistfuls. Quickly she hardened, pulsing in Sonya’s skillful mouth, her tongue running along her bottom throbbing vein.

She moaned again, her toes even curling. It felt as amazing as the first time.

“Don’t stop,” she begged

Sonya smiled as she pulled off gagging a bit.
"Have to, just for a sec."
She said as she yanked Kyra's shorts off and tossed them god knows where before wrapping her arms around Kyra's hips and swallowing Kyra's entire cock this time, forcing her throat to relax as she closed her eyes tightly and gagged a few more times. Her throat constricting around the thick shaft that was inside of it. Thankfully, she was able to hold her breath for quite a while. Bobbing her head just barely so that Kyra would be able to feel her entire throat for a longer period of time before pulling back to just the tip.

Taking a breath through her nose she focused on the head for a bit. Increasing the suction and swirling her tongue around the tip, then moving to swallow the entire cock once more. She repeated this process for a while till she felt Kyra was close, pinching the thick vein to force her to hold off while she tortured the head of Kyra's cock. After making her wait for a few moments Sonya released her vein and shoved her mouth completely down to Kyra's pelvis so that she could cum straight into her stomach.

Kyra was struggling not to thrust up, oh Sonya’s throat felt so good. But she remained still, panting and moaning, filling her rooms with the sound as Sonya gave her the best head...again. When her mouth attacked only her swollen top Kyra legs shook with pleasure and her body vibrated as she came so close to cumming. But Sonya was squeezing her, holding her off until she finally swallowed her whole and Kyra eyes rolled back as she cried Sonya’s name rather loudly, nearly screaming it, thrusting forward and shooting her thick load down into her stomach, streams of hot seed pouring out as her orgasm rocked her.

Downstairs they had finished up dinner and Kat had let Alex in on what they knew about this new “relationship”. Taking her mates hand she excused them, wanting a bubble bath with her love before bed.

“Should we check on Kyra? See if she’s willing to chat yet?” She asked, taking a few steps towards their daughters door. Thankfully the walls were well soundproofed, and standing there neither of them heard their daughter cry out Sonya’s name in orgasm, though a few people outside getting home did, her window ajar ever so slightly. Not that they knew anything of what was going on.

Sonya moaned as she felt the hot load filling her stomach, gripping Kyra's ass cheeks to keep her mouth locked to Kyra's pelvis. Looking up at Kyra as she saw the pleasure rolling through the female which made her smile. Pulling her mouth slowly back she let the cock go with a pop and licked her lips, before sitting up and without much warning, she straddled Kyra's lap and after removing her panties she slammed her pussy down on Kyra's cock. Crying out she locked her lips to Kyra's as her hips began rolling against Kyra's.

Terra stood in front of her daughter's door and knocked on the door.
"Kyra? Baby are you busy?"
Sonya looked back to the door then got an evil smile as she didn't stop riding Kyra.
"Best answer your mama love."
She said as she continued to ride Kyra's cock.

She knew Kyra would be able to speak, just not coherently. Smiling she moved Kyra's hair from her neck and licked her skin.
"Better hurry, I want to feed from you while you pound me."
She said in a sultry tone as she raked her fangs along Kyra's neck and smiled.
"Could just open your mind to them, tell them you're occupied."
She said as she punched her fangs into Kyra's neck, increasing the force of her bite to the point that she knew Kyra would love it.

Kyra screamed this time in delightful pleasure, her body melting and at the same time vibrating as Sonya bounced on her like she was riding a horse, fangs deep in her neck. It was ecstasy again. Sweet sweet ecstasy.

She heard the knock and muffled tones of her mother likely asking to come in. The door was soundproofed too, just like her mothers. They likely heard her muffled scream, and she was so happy the door was locked as she thrusted up and continued to pound into Sonya as she bounced down, tickling her cervix each time their hips met. It was amazing.

‘I’m busy! In the shower! I just slipped.’

That was a good enough excuse right? Her moans escalated but she threw a hand over her mouth, wanting to make sure if they were still at the door they heard nothing. The slap of their hips together wasn’t loud enough thankfully, though it was hard and pounding as Sonya fucked the futa lycan mercilessly.

Let’s talk in the morning. Goodnight!’

She hoped that be good enough, her hand sliding down and groping Sonya’s right ass cheek.

Outside the room Kat shrugged, “it’s not the first time she’s jumped and slipped when we knock. We can catch her in the morning love. Come have a bubble bath with me. It’s my turn to massage you.”

She winked, knowing her hands had a habit of ending in Terra’s lap, stroking a favourite apendage of hers.

Sonya smiled against Kyra's neck as she continued slamming her hips down and grinding her pelvis against Kyra's as she kept her fangs locked in the pups neck. Moaning into her ear as she was fucked good by Kyra. Panting after a while she removed her fangs from Kyra and licked the wound so that she could let her head fall back as she screamed, her walls contracting on Kyra's cock firmly as she came hard. Slipping off of Kyra's lap she laid on her stomach and wiggled her ass for Kyra as she lay fully on the bed.

"Come fuck me...where ever."
She said as she winked at the woman.

Terra smiled a bit and nodded before walking hand in hand with Kat. Once in their room she opened the window for a moment to let in some cool air just in time to hear Sonya's scream of pleasure and Kyra's moans. Closing the window she giggled.
"Ahhh....so that's why she was busy."
She said with a smirk, mainly to herself since Kat was filling the bath tub.

Walking in on her mate as she was bent over the tub, Terra pressed her naked hips against Kat's ass and rubbed her limp cock between her ass cheeks.
"Such a lovely ass."
She said as she gave her plump ass cheek a hefty swat.

Kat was nude and bent, pouring some oils in for their bubble bath, feeling her mate slide up behind her. She giggled and wiggles her ass against her mate, looking over her shoulder.

“It is. And it’s yours. What are you going to do about it?”

She hadn’t heard the screams or moans of her daughter and her daughters new bedmate. She was in her own mood for some fun, still riding their spontaneous little sex sessions they’d been having over the past week, the poolhouse, her study...now the bathroom.

~

Kyra bucked up as Sonya threw her head back and orgasmed and nearly did herself, but was able to hold back, having had her own screaming orgasm already. As Sonya pulled off Kyra shivered and took a long breath, then looked to the beauty next to her.

“Don’t have to ask me twice,” she growled, wanting Sonya badly. She wasn’t even denying it tonight. Kyra wanted her all to herself, in her room, with no distractions. Rolling and pouncing her she lifted Sonya’s hips up enough to rub the tip of her cock down between her ass cheeks and stop at her rosebud, breathing hard. Then she leaned over and kissed up Sonya’s back, her cock ready to spear into her ass but Kyra had to stop and enjoy it for a moment.

Leaning to her ear, she licked up the side of her ear lobe, breathing hot air as she whispered, “I wasn’t exaggerating it before. You are the most beautiful creature I’ve ever laid eyes on.”

With that she thrusted in, pushing her full length to the hilt inside Sonya and crying out as her ass squeezed so tightly around her, leaving no room between her cock and Sonya’s walls. She started off slow, but soon she couldn’t hold back, hungry for the beautiful vampire, growling from behind her as her thrusts got faster and faster, Kyra going from timid thrusts to wild ones, rough and hard.

Her canines dropped suddenly as the wolf within gained more control and she bit the back of Sonya’s neck, holding her by the scruff like an actual wolf did to his mate in heat. She wildly buck into her, manicured nails digging into Sonya’s hips to keep her steady, losing herself to the sweet sensations of this woman.

Terra smiled at her mate as she bent down and kissed the small of Kat's back right over her ass and giggled.
"Make you wait. You promised me a massage."
She said with a wink as she slapped her mate's ass again but as her hand made contact, she gingerly prodded Kat's anus with her middle finger just to tease her. Stepping around Kat, she slipped into the water as it was filling and sighed. The hot water doing wonders for her sore limbs.
"Gotta say, Sonya knows how to work ya into the dirt, and I thought I was a rough teacher."

-----------------------------

Sonya smiled back at Kyra and was about to say something when her eyes rolled into back of her head and her fists clenched the sheets. The feeling of Kyra's cock spearing into her ass did hurt a bit, but her previous orgasm had helped relax her quite a bit. She'd have to talk to her about just kicking in the back door like that, but for now her mind was in a haze as she lifted her legs at the knee to press into Kyra's ass and help her with her thrusts while she just screamed and moaned Kyra's name while the female fucked her silly. Panting and whining a bit, Sonya screamed again and came harder than the first time when Kyra's fangs sank into her neck. Yes Sonya was more dominant but it was still very sexy to feel submissive once in a while.

Spraying her orgasm into the mattress and Kyra's thighs, Sonya actually went limp for a moment, her entire body going into a relaxed state as she was on the edge of consciousness and unconsciousness. It was the first time that had ever happened to her with a lover and she'd had quite a few. When she slowly regained her composure, what composure she could anyway, Sonya reached her hand back and gripped Kyra's hair to hold her in place while ramming her ass back and keeping it good and tight so she could cum.

"Mmm...fuck! Cum for me baby!"

Back
Top Bottom