Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

NumberThreeInordinate

Kindness is earned...brutal honesty is free.
Terra Night had been a member of the Blood Moon pack her entire life, coming from a strong line of Hell Hound soldiers. Her mother was a recon scout class while her father was the Captain of his own Hell Hound unit and a dear friend to the current Alpha. Coming from such a strong bloodline, Terra grew up in a very disciplined family and very rarely got the love and affection that most parents gave to their pups. Her father showed his love by training her himself in the art of strategic combat and many of those nights were him beating the hell out of her and teaching her how to read her enemies movements and predicting their moves before they made them. Her mother taught her how to use her brain and watch an enemy while being as close as possible to them. Spying on rival Packs or rogue packs. Interrogating other Lycan and using her brain to get answers rather than causing pain...not to say that she didn't inflict pain from time to time just to get her point across.

By the time she had reached the age of maturity, sixty years of age, she joined the recruitment ranks of the Hell Hounds. The Elite of the Lycan warriors. Training often times resulted in at least one or two deaths due to the sheer physical and mental strain as well as the brutality of the combat training. In those days, battles with rival packs and skirmishes with human Hunters was a constant battle and thus Hell Hound soldiers were needed to be hardened warriors at all times to defend the race and the civilians that weren't combative. When she reached the age of one hundred years old, she became a full fledged Hell Hound and it was the first and only time her mother and father had hugged her. A huge congratulations to her for holding the family tradition. Twenty years later a group of rogue Lycan's had attacked the Blood Moon pack from within, killing several dozen Lycan's including her mother and father while they were in a meeting with some of the key council members.

This sparked a downward spiral for Terra as the level of ferocity in her fighting increased ten fold. Not only did she and her Hell Hound unit hunt down these rogues but they not only killed each male in the rogue pack, but the females and any off spring that had been created, completely eradicating the rogue line entirely. The killing of innocent life, the pups, was highly looked down upon and this earned her a suspension from the Hell Hounds till six months later another Rival pack saw the Blood Moon's weaknesses towards females and children and sent an army of females and young pups to attack the Blood Moon pack. Terra was once again unleashed, which destroyed the rival pack completely.

Fast forward three centuries and most of the combat and rival bickering had completely disappeared and the Blood Moon pack finally got to experience a time of peace. Growing into one of the largest packs in the United States thanks to a brilliant and kind Alpha, as well as highly respected, it was a good time. However Terra was a loose cannon. She'd already caused several incidents with human police, mainly from bar brawls. It was the year 2018. Fighting wasn't seen as a way to clear the air anymore, it was seen as a crime. Something that the war hardened Hell Hound had a very hard time adopting. She'd been scolded more than once by several Hell Hound general's for taking a sparring match too far or training the Hell Hound recruits too harshly and causing severe injuries. To her, the Hell Hounds had lost their fangs and she wasn't too happy about it.

So now, the Alpha of the pack, Alexander, was moving her from her home to his main estate where she was to undergo therapy to try and quell the beast that raged inside of her or at least keep it on a tight leash. The first week of the move, she had all of her belongings mailed to the main estate and by the time the last box appeared to be put in her new home, one of the outside pool homes, she was on her Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle and driving at a very high rate of speed. Upon pulling into the long drive way of the estate, Terra was in all black riding leathers and her helmet really just spoke volumes about her overall personality. Seeing Alex standing on the front steps with a rather attractive raven haired female made Terra raise an eyebrow. Parking her bike she slid off of her bike and walked over, pulling her helmet off to reveal shoulder length black hair with purple streaks and a pair of striking ice blue eyes. Bowing like any good Hell Hound she sighed.

"Alex. Why am I here? S'not like I need some stuck up therapist to talk to me about being nice to people."

Katerina Delaney, or as many knew her family, Katerina White Fang, stood on the steps with her brother, checking her phone every few minutes for the time. He had dragged her out of her comfy study for this new wolf's arrival. She shot a look at Alexander, who seemed always the calmest in situations like this, just smiling and waiting. Katerina had patience too, plenty of it when needed, but not this afternoon.

"Why do I have to meet this loose cannon of yours out on the steps Alexander? Can't she just meet me in our first session tomorrow, since you've volun-told me I'm playing therapist again for the next unforeseeable future."

"It's good manners little sister. And she won't be a loose cannon for long."

She folded her arms under her well endowed chest - very well endowed indeed - pushing them up and making them more prominent as she huffed, "I read the file you sent me on her misdemeanors, and her history. I don't think manners are her biggest worry coming here. The last Hell Hound with outstanding problems that you brought here for therapy almost slashed my throat open, his PTSD was so bad. If you weren't there, I'd be dead."

"You're still standing Katerina, and you helped that wolf find solid ground, now he's a chef. C'mon Kat. Usually you love new guests," he smiled his easy smile, softening his younger sister. It was that smile that always got her; that always made her want to say yes to her big brother, even after centuries of being alive.

"I do when they don't worry me with a track record like hers. And you know I got my phD over a century ago. As a hobby. I'm not a licensed therapist."

"You are the best we have, and you are the best at it. Please Kat. She'll behave. As I expect of you to do too."

The last was edging on an Alpha order, Alex saying with no uncertain terms that his younger sister was to present him, the estate, and herself in the best possible light. Katerina never did anything less, but her hesitation obviously made him think otherwise. Kat softened, telling she was pushing the line. She couldn't say no to her older brother and alpha. And he was right. He always was.

"If she scars me your footing the bill," she teased, winking at him. Of course werewolves didn't visit hospitals, healing much too fast to do so. But he could tell her won the conversation, and her shoulders eased down, her body relaxing. Her arms stayed folded, comfortable where they were, still pushing her bust up. Katerina was nothing less than a curvy goddess. Men and women alike in their ranks wanted her, and Alexander had had many, many proposals over the centuries for his younger sister's hand. But he had promised her she could find her own mate in her own time. Werewolves, after all, mated for life. And she didn't want to end up with just any wolf out of her brother's choosing.

The sound of a roaring motorcycle caught her ear, still a mile off, and she dropped her arms, one going to her hip hugged by short shorts, the other flipping her long flowing hair from one side to the next, hiding the vibrant fiery red under a blanket of raven black hair, her two tones interchangeable depending on how she wore it. As the bike came into sight, and the rider, Kat gave Alexander another look. The helmet screamed it all. Kat had her work cut out for her with this wolf.

Alexander gave her a calm look back as the woman got off her bike and pulled off her helmet. She had rather beautiful hair, striking with the two colors alike Kat's, and a pretty face, one that caught Kat's eye quickly. Alexander gave her another look and she got it. Manners.

"Glad to know people think I'm stuck up. I'll need to work on that," Katerina purred, smoothing her white top down that already clung to her curves and taking three steps down the stairs to extend her hand, "Hello Terra. I'm Katerina, Alexander's younger sister. I'm the stuck up therapist you'll be seeing while here."

Terra turned her attention to the knock out standing beside Alex and watched her smooth out her top, a top that accented her breasts in a sinful way. As she descended the stairs Terra raised an eyebrow as she stuck her hand out and Terra just looked at her hand for a moment before gripping the woman's hand tightly, turning her hand slightly and looking at her fingers.
"Soft hands."
She said in a bored tone. It wasn't a compliment. All Hell Hounds had rough callused hands because of their training and how much fighting they'd done over the years. Those with soft hands were seen as civilians or someone who didn't work. Even Alex had some pretty rough hands even though he spent most of his time behind a desk now a days.

Releasing Katerina's hand she looked up at the Alpha for a long moment as he just gave her a reassuring smile. She'd known this male for a long time, knew him through the wars and her father had watched him grow into the Alpha he was now. For her, this felt like a small betrayal. Trying to put a muzzle on her just because they were in a time of peace and she wasn't hiding these feelings.
"Removing all of the warriors from your pack just because you've got a break in war isn't wise Alex. Your enemies stopped attacking you because we were strong. After you finish filing down our fangs, they'll come back and the loss is going to be a heavy weight. Hope you're ready for it."
She said with a glare since the last time they'd lost a lot, it had been both of her parents. Turning away she rolled her bike into a safe area and headed, with another regular soldier, to her new home.

It was a pool home. A building outside of the main estate that was about the size of a one bedroom apartment which was fine with her. It had a working shower, toilet and kitchen. She had a living room and dining room as well as a bedroom. The home was completely bare and that was just fine with her. Opening the boxes she set her clothes in the dressers provided and hung up some of the clothes that needed to be hung up. She also hid a variety of weapons around the room as this was her training and her life style. In Lycan form, Hell Hounds had no use for weapons but in human form, they needed something to protect themselves. Terra had several custom pistols, a custom rifle as well as a mean shot gun. The shot gun was under her bed, the rifle was in her closet, one of the pistols was under small entry way table, another in a drawer in the kitchen and the last one was under the coffee table in the living room.

The furniture she had, was provided to her by Alex, since she never bought things like that. Her money went to weapons, clothes and food. All Lycan who'd been alive for any number of centuries had quite a bit of money stashed away and Terra was no exception. She'd gotten good at saving her money or investing it and this made her a millionaire within her time alive. She had to continuously change her name, pretending to be the granddaughter of herself but hey, it was a price to pay. Once she was done moving in she sat on the bed in her room, pulling a six inch tanto style blade from her boot and began sharpening it on a smooth sharpening stone. Terra had very few moments that resembled a social life as she was a soldier through and through.

Katerina watched her walk away and turned to her brother, arms refolded, "Do you see what I mean? This was pointless."

"You made an impression. That's never pointless."

Kat passed him as she climbed the steps back towards the mansion that was hers and her brother's home, sitting on his estates. She paused on his step, but didn't look over, "Soft hands Alex. That's the impression she got. Soft hands. Bloody hell hounds."

She continued walking as Alexander smirked and turned to follow, "There is nothing wrong with soft hands Katerina. You are a healer. Not a warrior."

Kat turned sideways at the final step giving him a look, "But that doesn't make me any less of a fighter. Focus less on me brother and more on yourself. One of your ranks challenged your decision just now, and you said nothing."

"She has a right to be upset. She will learn."

Always the calmest. Katerina sighed and walked away, opening the great mahogany doors into their luxurious modern entry hall, complete with marble floors and a grand staircase. Her wing was the upper left, containing her study, bedroom, and ensuite bathroom. There was a library and a guest bedroom as well down that wing, but it was currently empty and being used for storage of many pieces of artwork Alexander had acquired but not yet put up. Climbing the stairs, she disappeared down her hall back to her study.

Hell Hounds. Always full of anger and aggression, never easy to make friends.

She didn't know how she was going to do this. She had been studying Terra's files, looking for a place to start. But she still didn't know where. After an hour of paperwork and getting nearly nowhere, Kat pushed her chair back and sighed, running her finger's through her hair. Terra's comment about her soft hands was still annoying her. It had come off her tongue like an insult. Alex wouldn't like her chewing on it though, and she wasn't getting any work done while she fussed over her new patient. She needed a breather. A break.

She left her study and headed downstairs and out one of the back doors, into the courtyard with the pool, poolhouse, and patio area which sat just before the gardens. She cocked her head at the pool then glanced to the gardens. A walk or a dip? The day was warm and sunny, not a cloud in sight. A dip would be nice.

With nimble fingers she tugged her top off, revealing a pretty lacy white bra, with matching underwear as she tugged down her shorts and stepped out of them, leaving her clothing behind. She did a perfect dive into the water, reaching the bottom floor and springing off of it to rise back to the surface, flinging her hair back as the sun danced on her face. She breathed in then dived under again, starting to swim from one end to the other without taking a breath, her were skills allowing her to go longer underneath. She broke the surface again then dived and repeated her swim back to the deeper end, touching the wall. The pool water was cold but not freezing, a nice delight on a warm day.

She swam back and forth, until she felt calm enough to climb out, swimming to the closest ladder, near the poolhouse. Climbing out, water dripped off her gorgeous body, next to nothing hidden under her wet white undergarments, her nipples hard from the cold water. She wrung her hair out, turning to look back at the pool then started to walk back to her clothing, feeling a little less uptight. Maybe tomorrow would go better than she hoped. Maybe Alexander was right. She could do this. She had done this dozens of times. It was another Hell Hound. A top Hell hound, with outstanding records and feats, but still a member of the pack.

Picking up her clothes she glanced at the poolhouse then walked inside the mansion, heading for the shower.

Terra had been off in her own little world while sharpening her knife, with each grinding pass of the blade she had short but vivid memories of sitting around a camp fire during one of the many night raids. Her Hell Hound unit around her as they joked and teased one another about being slow or getting sloppy. She'd always been sharpening a blade but she was able to smile more back then because she was around like minded warriors who all fought and bled for the pack. The same pack that was putting a leash on them. Her trust in Alex was the only thing stopping her from going rogue and abandoning the pack. Two of her old unit members had already broken ties with Alex because of his decision to remove the Hell Hounds from the front lines and make them more civilized. Hell Hounds had been bred for war, taking them out of it was like stripping them of their birth rights.

It angered a lot and made more feel betrayed, betrayed and vengeful. So many Hell Hound brothers and sisters had died protecting the pack and Alex from outside forces and now those memories were being spit on. Stopping the stroke of the blade mid sweep she heard a splash and turned her head in the direction of the sound. Looking out to the pool she spotted Katerina swimming and watched her for a few moments. Yes she was a beautiful female, breath taking actually, but she was also the one who was trying to help dull her fangs and make her more docile and domesticated. Rolling her eyes she turned around after the female was gone and walked out of her home. Keeping the knife in hand she walked to the garden and found the white roses. Slicing three off of their branches she sheathed the blade in her boot then carried the roses to the Hell Hound memorial.

Stopping in front of the massive black marble wall she sighed as she looked at hundreds of names. Placing the roses at the base of the stone she focused on three names. Her mother, her father and her best friend. Her best friend had been a member of her unit and had joined the same day she did. Kyra had been an amazing Hell Hound. Smart, strong, loyal and a real sweet heart to be around. She was the unit healer, patching up wounds and bringing smiles to everyone's faces even when they'd had the worst of days. Reaching out Terra put her hand on Kyra's name and felt her chest tighten. Closing her eyes she was taken back to that night when Alex's council had sent them on a mission, a night raid. One of the council members had been corrupted, he'd switched sides to the rival pack and sent her unit into an ambush. Two members of her unit were seriously wounded, and as Terra was trying to drag them to safety, she'd been injured as well. Kyra went to help her and had been attacked by three Rogue Hell Hounds.

She'd fought valiantly and killed two, but her wounds were deep and severe. By the time they made it back to the rallying point, she'd lost too much blood and couldn't retain her Lycan form, dying in human form of blood loss. She'd died in Terra's arms, crying about not wanting to go out like this. Kyra had always wanted to be a mother, after the wars. She wanted pups. Digging her nails into her palms the pain of her cutting her skin brought her out of the memory as she felt tears brimming her eyes. Glaring at the reflection in the marble she turned on a heel and headed back to the pool house. Alex was skating on thin ice bringing her here and she was seriously tempted to just say 'fuck it' and join her team members in the growing rogue pack.

Katerina missed seeing Terra leave the pool house. She wasn't even aware she had been seen swimming. She got upstairs to her room to shower. It was massive, a luxurious room with a king size four poster bed, walk in closet, wall length mirror, and more. There was an acoustic guitar in the corner that she played once in a while, and two bookshelves brimming with some of her favorite works from over many centuries. Both fiction and non-fiction, romances to horror novels, some of the best writing she had read and enjoyed. The rest of her books were in her study, though most of those helped her with work, or served a purpose to the pack. Their library held even more of the same, a full collection of everything you could find on lycanthropy, and then more. Books on other supernaturals species, on magics and things they had never seen. Collections upon collections that the alpha and his pack could look upon to solve what needed to be solved. Katerina enjoyed spending her free time in there, reading and researching, learning more.

Dropping her dry clothes on her bed and her wet in her hamper, Kat tiptoed across the cold wooden floor to her bathroom, wiggling her toes into her soft grey fluffy rug in her bathroom. Her bathroom was rather huge too, a full walk in shower within, along with a Jacuzzi that could fit two. Her sink was black marble that blended perfectly into the black granite counter top, full of make up and hair products strewn about. There was no other word for it. Her quarters were rich.

With a quick turn of the shower knob she rinsed herself clean of the chlorine, making sure her hair was washed and clean before stepping out. Half hour later she was dry, redressed, and comfy back in her clothes. And back in her study. With a calm head she decided to take another shot at Terra's records, planning out their first session for the next day, hoping this would work out. For her sake and Alexander's.

That night, Terra barely slept as she was plagued with memories of her unit's more violent days and losses that she'd suffered along the way. The last two hours of her restless sleep were of a night she'd spent with Kyra. Making love to her and thoroughly enjoying the female's body as she enjoyed hers. Kyra was one of the few who knew the secret that Terra had. She never got close to getting naked in front of others unless she trusted them. Normally Lycan's had no care about being naked in front of others, especially pack mates, but Terra was different. Terra had been born with a slight abnormality to her. Where her clit was supposed to be was a nine inch male cock. The testicles were inside of her body, and directly under her cock was her pussy. She had both male and female genitals and unfortunately was cursed with both male and female hormones.

Luckily her female hormones seemed to be the dominant gene but the testosterone was there and when it wasn't there, she suffered the arousal of both genders, but in one body. When Terra got horny, she was like a bitch in heat, ready and willing to fuck anything that moved and if she didn't relieve that pressure some how, she was increasingly aggressive. However, since she was so cautious about her lovers and didn't trust anyone, that meant that she was always on edge. When morning came and her alarm rang, Terra slapped the alarm clock and sighed. Dragging herself out of the bed she showered and changed into a pair of loose fitting black cargo pants, combat boots and a black tank top. Her skin was fairly pale despite spending a great deal of time in the sun light and she had a full sleeve dedicated memorials to the fallen Hell Hounds she'd served with as well as a full back piece to Kyra which was an angel crying tears of blood with torn and shredded angel wings.

Walking into the main estate, Terra stayed silent and didn't greet anyone, not even other Hell Hounds who just moved out of her way since her name was well known in the Hell Hound community. She was an Elite among Elites, not one to tussle with and her reputation of being a hair trigger wasn't something anyone took lightly either. Grabbing a cup of black coffee from the kitchen, she walked to the office that Alex had directed her to and pushed the door open with a loud thud as it slapped the door stopper on the wall. Shutting the door behind her she plopped into a seat and simply sat there sipping on her coffee in a rather obnoxious manner, slurping it as she really didn't care how she looked. She wore no make up, her hair looked like she'd literally just rolled out of bed, and she had a very annoyed look on her face. Her eyes were blood shot from the lack of sleep as well.

Moments later the door burst open again and Katerina hussled in, her hair thrown in a messy bun, her make up done so her eyes were dark and outlined, her clothing more professional than the day before but not ironed out, and the wrinkles showed. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a white blouse tucked in. Dropping her files on the desk in front of Terra, she moved to a small side table with a pitcher of water and a coffee maker and poured herself a glass of the latter. On top of her files was an open envelope addressed to her, with a crumpled note inside.

"Apologies for the tardiness," she stated, "I had a matter to deal with before arriving."

A knock made her head snap up and turn as Alex popped his head in, sharing a look only his sister understood, "Where is he?"

"Snooping around our sitting room, refusing to leave until he can speak to you."

"Did he touch you?"

"A wrist grab, but nothing I can't handle."

Alex nodded curtly, "I'll deal with it. Good morning Terra. Enjoy your session."

The door shut and Katerina sat down with the tiniest of annoyed sighs, grabbing the envelope and tossing it in her trash can. Her phone buzzed but she quickly set it to silence, then set to organizing her files before taking a sip of coffee and folding her hands in her lap, watching Terra. The woman looked highly sleep deprived.

"I'm sorry for the interuption. We had an uninvited guest arrive overnight and request my audience. Alex is dealing with it now."

A suitor from the South, one with an abundance of naive stubbornness and an unwillingness to take her rejection. Most took her polite rejection with dignity, or spoke to her brother and then left. But once in a while some young fool with not enough centuries under their belt thought playing tough and stubborn would win them points to her heart. Being who she was, and who she was related to made her a high prize for many as a mate, but she certainly didn't appreciate when they wouldn't take a hint. Katerina wanted to fall in love. Not wind up with someone she hardly knew.

"So," she clicked her tongue and looked over Terra, "Where would you like to begin? Would you like to start with my uptight clothing, or skip straight to this being a waste of your time?"

She had heard it all too many times before.

"Or would you rather talk about my soft hands and why you felt the need to make it into an insult at my expense yesterday?"

Terra didn't say a word and barely looked up from her coffee as Katerina came in and made more than one apology for being late. Why she thought Terra cared was beyond her. So when Katerina finally stopped talking Terra filled the room with a loud slurp of her coffee then lifted her eyes to Katerina in a bored expression.
"Why you think I give a damn about you being late is beyond me. This isn't something I want to do so go ahead, be late all you want, allows me to sit in some peace and quiet. As for the remark on your hands, that was a simple statement of facts, not an insult. Trust me princess, when I insult you, you'll know. It won't be hidden."
She spat as she set her coffee down and stared at the female. She was silent for a long time before turning her attention to the book shelves, then to the pictures.

Katerina was right about one thing, she didn't need to be there, not in her mind anyways. According to Alex, she needed to, but that was his own ideals and him trying to make the most of the time of peace which was stupid in her mind. Simply because history had shown that when Alex's pack had peace, the enemy waited till they were all comfy and cozy to attack and no one had a clue of what to do and were too slow to defend themselves resulting in a lot of unnecessary deaths. Stuck in her own mind at the moment, Terra began running through the positives of staying with the pack...which weren't many. Sure she had a place to live but she had enough money to her name, several off shore accounts and a few safe houses that she'd be able to disappear very easily. Sure she'd be exiled from Alex's pack but there was nothing here.

The two surviving members of her team had abandoned the pack and left because of Alex's change in pack fighters. Terra still loved those two males like brothers and secretly kept in contact with them to make sure they were okay. She didn't see them as deserters or betrayers. She saw them as warriors who were staying sharp when their leader wasn't. Looking back up at Katerina she smirked a bit.
"So lemme get this straight. I refuse your treatment, I walk out of this meeting, and I'm pretty much sealing my fate as an exiled wolf...true?"

Katerina sighed, seeing that Terra was on the verge of being a lost cause. They hadn't even gotten five minutes in, and already every wall of Terra's was up and she was asking about exile. You might be wrong on this one brother, Kat thought to herself, you can't save those who don't want to be saved.

"If you walk out, then yes, you will be announcing your exile to the pack and my brother, the Alpha. Go, Terra, if you want to. No one is stopping you. The door is unlocked. I'm sure like most wolves you have the funds to stay alive. But tell me one thing. What will you do when Alex sends Hell Hounds after you for abandoning your post? Will you kill your former comrades and peers? If he sent, say...Stilinksy...Peters...Cothon?"

She had read the last names out of her file, members of her unit still within the ranks of their pack. She gave Terra a look, testing her. If Terra wished to go, then fine. Katerina didn't need to play doctor with an unwilling patient. But would she accept killing her own people due to choosing exile?

Terra narrowed her eyes on Katerina, standing up slowly as she walked over and planted her hands on the desk, giving the female in front of her a cold stare.
"The Hell Hounds your brother has...with the exception of those three...aren't Hell Hounds anymore. They gave up that title for something more friendly. Hell Hounds are bred for war, dying at the hands of a worthy opponent is just fine to a Hell Hound. Dying to protect their pack...even when the pack is as stupid and pussified as this one. Also. Princess."
Terra's hands gripped the edges of the desk as she hoisted it right off of the ground and fired it against the nearest wall.
"Keep those names off of your lips. If they came after me...they know I'd fight them. I'd owe it to them as warriors...something you know very little about."

Terra turned and headed for the door only to be met by Alex as he'd heard the noise of the desk. When he saw her she was glaring daggers at him.
"Leaving?"
"Once you move."
"Four hundred years of loyalty...what changed?"
Terra slammed a fist into Alex's jaw, a jaw that actually hurt her hand but she was so pissed she didn't feel the pain.
"I gave up everything for you and this fucking pack of pussies! I lost everything and I stayed because you needed soldiers. I stayed because my father believed you to be the best thing to happen to this pack. All those Hell Hounds. That memorial. You're spitting on their deaths by taking your one line of defense and removing it! What the fuck did they die for huh?!"

Alex returned her punch with a back hand of his own which threw her back but she was on her feet in the blink of an eye and smiling at him.
"Careful Alpha. Some of us have been fighting a lot more than you. When was the last time you were challenged huh? Two centuries ago?"
Alex was strong, scary strong, but he was getting slower and he'd adopted a more gentle streak which made him hesitate on lethal blows. Terra didn't have that, she was fierce and vicious, just like she was bred to be. Her question wasn't a challenge, but if she shifted, it would be. The tension and aggression in the room was thick enough to damn near taste now.

Katerina’s eyes did not hold fear. Hell hounds ate fear up. And she had been around enough to handle herself.

“Stop calling me princess, I have a name,” Kat growled, the growl of a wolf, then flinched as Terra tossed her desk, files scattering everywhere. She didn’t move as Terra turned on the alpha, though she was shocked to watch her punch him.

“Stop!” Katerina moves in front of her brother, her upper lip curling to show fangs, “that’s enough out of you! You will not disrespect the alpha or my family in our own home! That memorial serves as a grave as much as it serves as a reminder to us. We seek peace Terra, in this pack now. That does not make us weak.”

She was willing to fight for her brother, her alpha. Did she stand a chance against this unloaded bullet of a soldier? Likely not. But she wouldn’t watch her disrespect Alexander with no regard to all he had done.

“She’s a lost cause Alex,” Katerina got into a fighting stance, ready for an ugly fight, “I can’t help her. She wants to go rogue. She holds no honour to her name in this pack. Let her leave. We have better warriors to guard our ranks without causing chaos in their wake.”

Terra's upper lip curled back as fangs began to grow, her eyes glowing as she was ready for a full shift when Peters and Stilinksy came rushing into the room. Both of them getting in front of Terra. Peters held his hands out, looking at Katerina and Stilinksy placed his hands on Terra's cheeks, looking at her and forcing her to focus on him.
"Come on sis. Not like this kay. It's not worth it."
Terra was fuming as she tried looking through Stilinksy but he wasn't moving, and the soft strokes of his thumbs against her cheeks was the same thing Kyra used to do to calm her down. The glow in her eyes dimmed and the fangs receded till she had her regular human teeth. Stilinksy continued stroking her cheeks and whispered to her, reminding her that Kyra had wanted a life without war and her fighting so hard against it wasn't helping Kyra rest easy.

Peters slowly lowered his arms and looked at Katerina. He wasn't a violent Hell Hound like the others had been and while his therapy with Katerina had been easy, he pointed at her and growled.
"Don't you dare call her a lost cause. The things this female has done for this pack is something you'll never understand. She's hurt and she's angry, but she's not lost."
Peters rarely showed any distaste towards Alex or Katerina but now he was looking at her like he wanted to spit in her face. Which spoke volumes of the bond between squad mates in a Hell Hound unit, a good one anyways.

By this point, Terra was crying and currently being held up by Stilinksy. Picking her up like she was a child he carried her out of the room without even asking Alex if they could leave. As he walked past the Alpha he looked at him.
"She needs air."
As Terra was carried out Peters sighed and looked at Alex.
"What made you think she'd sit in a room and just open up to someone Alex? You know her better than that. She hates you for removing the Hell Hounds from active duty...because you basically took her way of life and threw it in the nearest garbage can. I get it. You want peace. My mate loves that idea...but you gotta remember. Some of us have been fighting since the day you were born. That's not something that goes away, and you know her condition."

Alex sighed as he just rubbed his jaw as Peters left the room to jog after Terra and Stilinksy. Alex was one of the few who knew just how different Terra was.

Katerina didn’t move, didn’t drop her protective stance of Alex, not till Stilinsky had taken Terra out and Peters had left. Then she dropped it, straightening and feeling her fangs slide back in.

“Why are hell hounds always so insulting? Just because I didn’t fight in a war, doesn’t mean me and many others can’t fight.”

“They fight better. Because their trained. They see others as sloppy,” Alex explained, not speaking on the matter that just happened. He likely was processing what to do next, always a step ahead.

“Sloppy my ass. Father made you and I train as hard as any hell hound.”

“Not hard enough sister. And they respect rank.”

“Which I have little of,” she snapped, “I’m the sister of the alpha. Yet that doesn’t seem to mean much to them. Only to those wishing to get in my pants for their gain.”

“Katerina...”

She shook her head at Alexander and dropped into her chair, “Not this one Alex. I’m not risking my life again for one of your rogue wolves you think is redeemable. She wants to leave.”

“I’d rather she stay.”

“Then you work on her. Be the alpha you are, stop letting her spit in your face and on your work.”

She closed her eyes and pinched her nose, taking a shaky breath. Alex just watched. After a moment she stood and started to collect her papers, then glanced up and spoke, “You want peace. What happens when it isn’t the rival packs that come for us but our own people? What will you do when the hell hounds destroy this pack in their need for war.”

“It is not a need. They will learn.”

She shook her head, “Unlike you I have to sit and listen to them by your orders. It is a need.”

She pressed Terra’s file into Alex’s chest, keeping the rest, “for them, fighting is like breathing. They will find a fight. I just pray it’s not with you.”

She left and headed for her own study. Her “office” was on the bottom floor, easier to access. She didn’t consider it hers but it was where she held sessions. Sometimes she’d hold them in her own study, after she felt she could trust her “patient” enough. She didn’t like using that word. She wasn’t a doctor. She was just trying to help under her brothers orders.

Stepping into her study she dropped the files on her desk and paced for a few minutes. Terra was likely packing up now. Maybe with Stilinskys help. There seemed to be something there between them, the way he touched her cheeks. She knew Stilinsky and Terra were both single from their files. And Terra was a beautiful wolf. Kat could admire that. If there was something budding then they’d lose Stilinsky too. He was a good wolf. Soldier. Warrior. But he had his head on right and didn’t pick fights in bars, or start brawls. He continued to hone his skill but he also enjoyed the peace. As Alex wanted Terra to. The same with Peter. Who sounded ready to deflect if Terra did. But Katerina couldn’t see Terra finding peace. Not with the pack at least. Not after she had the gall to hit the alpha.

With suddenly her entire morning and afternoon free, Katerina decided to focus on her reading, but after less than fifteen minutes she found herself too agitated to do so. So she took a walk. She went to the gardens, taking in the smells, trying to calm herself. Spotting the memorial she stepped up to it and knelt at its feet, sending a prayer to Mother Moon to protect those that had fallen. Including a name on there she missed. Everyone had lost people in the wars. Even Alex and Katerina. Her fingers grazed a name and tears rolled down her cheeks. Kyra Ney. Or as Alex and Katerina knew her from birth...Kytara Delaney.

Her twin sister. Lost in battle.

Last edited:
Sitting in the pool house that she'd been given, Terra was simply staring at the floor while she sat on the bed. Stilinksy, or Bear as everyone called him thanks to his massive size and the fact that he was like a giant teddy bear to Terra, was sitting next to her letting her lean into his shoulder. Peters had gone off to see his mate and calm her down since she'd heard about the fight and Terra almost challenging Alex. Bear was also the only male that Terra had every slept with in a romantic sense. She'd been seriously hurting after Kyra's death and about a year after her death, they slept together. Bear didn't mind her extra piece since he was Bi-sexual as well, but it wasn't so much sex out of love or lust, it was Terra needing someone to hold and it just progressed to sex due to a swirl of high octane emotions.

Rubbing her back Bear sighed.
"You came really close to fucking up Terra. You can't challenge Alex, no matter how pissed you are."
Terra didn't speak, she just sighed and looked at the floor before Bear reached out and slipped a necklace into her hand. He'd held onto it when they'd moved from their old Estate and Terra moved to another faction of the pack. It was the necklace that Kyra always wore. A black leather choker that Kyra always wore, with a single angel wing pendant. Due to her being the healer and her personality, Terra had gotten the choker for her a long time ago when the team nicknamed her Angel. Looking at the pendant Terra couldn't see herself wearing it as a necklace so she fashioned it into a bracelet. Looking at her wrist as she caught a faint scent, Kyra's scent was still in the leather.

Centuries of sweat and just wearing it every day made for the leather to permanently have her scent laced into the leather. Lifting her wrist to her nose she took a deep breath through her nose and just closed her eyes, focusing on the memories that came. Memories of her smiling when she got the necklace, random images of her fingering the pendant. Something she did when she was bored or deep in thought. As she had these memories she came to a sudden and chilling conclusion.
"Katerina."
She said as her eyes flipped open and Bear sighed.
"Kyra's name. Her birth name is Kytara Delaney."
"Alex's sister."
"And Katerina's twin. Kyra wanted to prove herself to the pack in a non-political way. Show that she was just as worthy as her brother and became a Hell Hound. She changed her name so no one would know and since Katerina was off studying abroad, no one saw her till after Kyra passed."

Terra shot to her feet and immediately went to find Katerina, following her nose rather than knowing her way around the estate. When she got to the garden she spotted Katerina in front of the memorial and gripped her shoulder. Spinning her around she studied her face like she was reading a book. Looking over her with clinical precision for a few moments then frowned.
"It's not fair. You have her face...but you're not her...not even close."
She said more out of pain than as an insult. Stepping back she fingered the make shift bracelet as she glanced at the memorial.

Katerina hadn’t noticed her coming. Hell hounds knew the art of stealth. If they didn’t want you to know they were coming, you didn’t. So Kat visibly jumped as she was twisted around, pushing tears hastily back and staring in shock at Terra.

“What...are you doing?” She asked hesitantly. Was she really going to pick a fight in front of the memorial? Katerina hoped not.

“My face?” Her skin turned pale, realizing what Terra was letting on. She took a step back, almost pressing into the memorial state, “Terra...I was going to tell you when the time was right. She always wanted you to know but was scared you’d see her differently...I’m...I’m sorry.”

There was another reason why Katerina hadn’t wanted to have Terra as her patient. Because she knew who she was. Who she was to her deceased twin. She knew more about Terra than Alex knew. He had no idea how close her twin had been to Terra. But Kat knew. She still had the letters her sister sent her. She knew and she didn’t want to stare at Terra and know that this was the last face her sister saw. She didn’t want to relive the pain again. Losing a twin was like losing a second half of your body. It had taken her all this time just to heal.

Terra just stared at the stone for a long moment then turned her attention back to Katerina, tears flowing down her cheeks but her look was one of confusion rather than anger or pain.
"I hate that word. Sorry. Don't say it again..."
She hated it because it was a word Kyra said before passing. 'Sorry I'm leaving you alone.' Kyra was the only one that Terra had ever opened up to, the only wolf that she'd ever truly loved. She respected her parents but there wasn't any love there. They never showed her what love felt like. They raised a soldier, not a daughter. Kyra saw her as a female and showed her what love felt like. It hurt...blindingly so when she passed because the one she loved was being taken away from her, by a member of her pack no less.

Still in her own little word she reached out, her expression softening drastically for a split second as her hand was inches from Katerina's face. Stopping short she blinked a few times and her expression returned to the cold blank stare she normally had. Pulling her hand back she sighed heavily and just turned around. Heading back to the pool house she made a small promise to herself. Out of respect for Kyra, like Bear said, she'd humor Alex and see what this look-a-like could do. Stopping a few feet away she turned her head and looked back at Katerina.
"Six months. That's what I was told. So you have six months to convince me that I'm wrong. Out of respect for Kyra...I'll give it a go. Tell Alex he's not allowed in on the sessions. I don't want to see that fucker."
She said as she spit the words out.

She wasn't ready to see him again. She still hated him for what he was doing and while she doubted her feelings of distaste for him would change, she'd give it a shot. What else did she have to do?

Katerina blinked and her expression changed to, confusion mixed with raw pain reflecting off her face, the same yet different pain Terra felt. Neither of them noticed Terra’s hand come up till it was mere inches from touching her and they both blinked, snapping out of it. Katerina let out her breath only then, as Terra walked away.

She looked back to the memorial then glanced over her shoulder as Terra called to her. Six months. Terra was going to give it a shot for six months. That meant Katerina had to give it a shot for six months.

For Kyra, she would do this. She would give Terra a shot. For her sister’s memory.

I’m trying to keep her alive for you, sister. But I don’t know how. How do you get past all that hate? How did you do it?

She turned and walked away, needing to be alone, needing to hide in her room for the day.

The next morning there was a note in a sealed envelope under Terra’s door with her name on t, in well written handwriting. Inside was a thin piece of paper.

I don’t have your cell number. Come to the second floor, left wing, third door on the left. Don’t eat.

-K

Terra woke up from what had to be the deepest sleep she'd had in years mainly because she had become exhausted from crying and thinking way too hard over things that wouldn't change. Waking up early, Terra took a long hot shower and cleaned herself down before walking to the door to leave, only to stop and see the letter. Reaching down she read the letter and raised an eyebrow before shrugging and setting the letter on the table before leaving. Granted she wasn't supposed to go into these meetings armed, she always had her boots on, and her boots had her knife in her right boot. Something she never removed unless she was sharpening it or using it to kill someone.

Walking down to the area of the estate where Katerina had told her, she stopped at the door and rubbed her wrist. Wearing her usual cargo pants and boots, but she was wearing a black long sleeved shirt that hid all of her skin from the neck down. Not because she as being modest, but because the tattoo on her back was for Kyra and she didn't want Katerina to see that. Raking a hand through her hair she flicked the backs of her hairs and rubbed her face. Six months. Six months to an immortal went by very quickly...right?

Pushing the door open she looked around the office not spotting Katerina at the moment. Instead she walked over to a shelf of books and looked over some of the titles. Something that Kyra had gotten her into was reading, when Kyra was trying to introduce her to love and affection she had her start to read romance novels. Looking over some of the titles she spotted some books she'd read before.

“Those are some of my favourite,” the voice was soft and sweet, none of the caution left in it. Katerina walked in carrying a tray of foods and two mugs of coffee. If they were both going to give this a shot for Kyras sake, it was best they started off on the right foot this time.

She set the tray down and walked over to Terra, reaching past her head to grab one of the romance novels, “This was the first one I ever read, and is still my favourite. I fell in love with books first, and showed Kyra how powerful they could be. She even took some when she left, but theyre all here now. Feel free to take any as long as you return them. Most of these are first editions.”

She put the book back, her arm close enough Terra could smell the faint citrus soap she had used on her skin. Katerina turned and strutted to her seat, today in black leather tights that hugged her curves nicely, black boots and a loose white tank top that clung to her breasts but billowed our around her waist.

“I decided to wear something comfier,” she explained, bending over to grab a pencil that had fallen on the ground, giving Terra a full view of her backside were she to look. She straightened quickly and sat, “I also thought breakfast and some coffee might help. Please sit. The doors locked so no one is coming in. Not that many visit my wing.”

She grabbed a yoghurt parfait and a spoon and quietly ate, watching Terra with a mixture of calm but curious eyes.

Terra didn't look at the woman just yet, mainly because she needed to mentally prepare herself to see a Kyra look-a-like all over again. However as her arm stayed by her head, the scent of her skin was different than the scent that Kyra had which helped tremendously. Sighing in relief she really didn't know how she'd respond if they smelled the same too. Kyra had been hooked on Jasmine scented things which smelled divine on her skin. Thank the Gods Kat wasn't wearing that. Watching her walk away wasn't so bad as she had an ass that looked down right edible. She certainly had more curves to her frame than Kyra did. Kyra was more muscle than curve and while she was still soft where it mattered, she was no where near as feminine as Kat was.

The dress hugged her hips and ass perfectly leaving nothing for the imagination other than taste but she wasn't going to dig that far into her imagination. When she turned around, the tank top showed off her girls and while it was modest, her breasts were big enough that the cleavage was all but waving at her. This female knew she looked good and even when wearing something professional, it was downright sinful! Walking over to the coffee she grabbed the cup a little harder than she'd planned and spilled some on her hand but the burn from the liquid actually snapped her out of her staring. Sighing a bit she set the cup down and licked her hand, before sitting and locking her eyes on the desk. If she looked anywhere else she'd be right back where she started, drooling over some female she really was starting to dislike just with how alluring she was...in her own way.

Taking a chance she looked up and immediately regretted it as she watched the yogurt enter her mouth, saw how her soft lips caressed the spoon and dragged the yogurt off of the spoon. Watching her throat work to swallow the cream just made her bite the inside of her cheek till she tasted blood. This was going to be a long six months. This female could wear a black garbage bag as an outfit and she'd still wanna bend her over the desk! So not fair!
"I don't eat breakfast."
Which she didn't. She fasted till lunch then ate a big lunch. It was something all Hell Hounds did. Just to push the body and learn to go for a while without eating since war never gave set times to eat.

Katerina pauses between her first and second bite and groaned, then turned it into a smile, “Alright. I’ll remember for tomorrow. But since it’s only an hour till noon, you could consider it an early lunch.”

She wasn’t pushing. Only offering. She ate her yogurt slowly, but when finished tossed the plastic cup in her trash bin and leaned back, crossing her arms under her breasts, her toned legs crossing over each other in the tight leather.

“So...I guess we should start. Where would you like to start with me Terra?”

She licked her lips after saying it, more out of nerves because she was about to ask about her past, and few wolves enjoyed sharing bad memories. She didn’t realize what Terra had been thinking watching her eat yogurt, or how she phrased her question sounded very...open ended.

Kat continued after steeling herself, “if you want to dive in deep we could visit your childhood, or if that’s pushing it for the moment we could talk about the brawls you’ve been getting into. Or we can address the elephant in the room. Kyra.”

She pointed at the bracelet, “that used to be her necklace right? I wondered who gave it to her. She never took it off when she visited, and it always made her smile when she touched it. I should have known.”

Kyra sighed as she reached for a yogurt then sat back in her chair, popping the aluminum seal before taking a bite. Listening to her question she about bit her spoon in half as she could think of several things to say to that question and none of them were appropriate for their relationship. However right as she was about to answer, Kat began rattling off other options and when she finally stopped, Terra set the yogurt down as she'd just lost her appetite.
"Man you just excel at rubbing lemon in a wound huh? Childhood, my dead best friend or why I'm wearing the necklace I gave her. Any other painful memories you'd like to dig into? Maybe when I watched Kyra die in my arms while trying to hold her intestines inside of her body where they belonged? My brawls happened because I was bored or because some stupid male human didn't get that I didn't want him."

Sighing she rubbed the bridge of her nose for a moment and took a deep breath before looking back at Kat.
"Trust me. Digging into memories of your sister is the last topic we should touch. My childhood was all in preparation for becoming a Hell Hound. Both of my parents were Hounds and they treated me as a soldier. My parents never hugged me, they never coddled me, they never told me they loved me. I spent the majority of my child hood getting my ass kicked by my father for combat training or solving puzzles that my mother made for strategy."
Lifting her hand to show the pendant again she shrugged.

"I got this for Kyra when she got her nick name in our unit. We called her Angel because she was the sweetest female in the group and she was our healer. Bear kept this for me after we left the last pack estate and I moved to a different sector. He held onto it till he'd see me again...like yesterday."
Fingering the pendant she stared at it for a long moment then looked at Kat.
"Anything else?"

Katerina swallowed hard then said something she normally didn’t.

“I apologize Terra. I...this isn’t easy for me either. I shouldn’t have asked that so soon.”

She sighed, unfolded her legs and leaned forward, enough that there was a view down her shirt as she rubbed her forehead, “I lost her too. I wasn’t there when she died, and I’m grateful you were, but I felt it. Like my soul breaking in two and one half dying. Human twins are always theorized to have weird phenomenons around them, but many are just rumour. Werewolf twins actually have a bond. We feel what the other feels, we know when one of us is hurt. Even miles and miles away. I was alone the night she died. Reading a romance novel in bed. In a room with sound proofed walls. No one heard me screaming. No one came to comfort me as I suffered every second of her death and knew I’d never see her again. And the heartbreak...was so much worse than the pain.”

She reached out with an arm to touch Terra than looked up and blinked, retracting her arm quickly and wiping a tear, “I...I don’t know why I told you that. Only Alex knows. Guess your silence makes for good listening. Please don’t share that Terra. Please.”

There was a crack in her armor and something obvious was easily noteable for a hell hound elite like herself. Katerina held herself up with confidence. But underneath wasn’t a dominant soul. She was a submissive wolf.

Terra remembered Kyra talking about someone being very close to her emotionally and physically. Terra at first thought she was referring to a mate but Kyra just said she was a good friend. Looking at Kat, she saw under the girls skirt for a split second then decided to lighten the mood. Terra leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs as she looked at Kat for a long while.
"Well it's good to see you two aren't completely the same. Kyra preferred to go commando...unlike you."
She said as she eyed Kat's skirt, letting her know she could see her panties, she couldn't tell what they were but she could see them. Crossing her arms under her breasts she sighed.

"My need for fighting is what spurred me to get into bar fights. Males touching without permission was a second reason. I also happen to enjoy sex all the more after a fight so that helps too."
At her home she had a Lycan female who was okay with her having a cock and that gave her an outlet to fucking and angry sex. However the female could only handle it so often so she ended up being more tense than not.

Back
Top Bottom