Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Kyra nodded, still a giddy look on her face as her legs shook but she climbed out of the shower, following Sonya in a happy haze. As they reached the bed she sat down and looked up at Sonya as she spoke, concern crossing her face. What if she beats me to the punch and confirms my fears? What if this is it?

“Everything alright Sonya?” She asked nervously. She had said something about scaring her in the shower. But Kyra had been too aroused to focus. What had it been about? Was this it?

She certainly did expect what Sonya said next. Her heart picked up and started to race and her eyes grew wide as realization struck her. Sonya wasn’t less into her, she was on the same page.

Kyra did two things then. She flipped and took Sonya with her, so the vampire was laying down and she overtop pinning her, and then she kissed her hungrily, wildly, and with more passion than she had mustered up before. She only broke the kiss when she could no longer breathe.

“I want so, so much more,” she whispered, her heart hammering as she waited for Sonya to say something.

Sonya gasped a bit as she was flipped rather suddenly and smiled as she returned the kiss, well that answered her question, but Kyra answered it verbally after pulling back. Smiling up at Kyra she wrapped her legs around Kyra's waist and pulled her cock and her hips so that she was buried inside Sonya's pussy, moaning as she felt Kyra so close.

"Then I will ask your Mother's for permission to court you...tomorrow."

She said as she gripped Kyra's hair and moved her head just a bit before sinking her fangs into Kyra's neck as she moaned.
'Now show me just how much you want me...then I'll show you how much I want YOU.'

She whispered into Kyra's mind. She knew that her bites tended to bring out the best in Kyra so she was planning on biting her quite a bit to make sure that Kyra was good and energized tonight.

“Court me?” Kyra’s eyes lit up and the happiest grin grew on her face as she smothered Sonya’s lips in another kiss. She couldn’t ask for a better response. She was suddenly inside Sonya at the vampire’s bidding, her cock buried deep within as Kyra moaned.

But that was nothing compared to the erotic feeling of Sonya’s teeth in her neck, making Kyra’s cock throb within as she cried out in pleasure, before the venom even took effect. Her hips started to rock reflexively, Kyra’s eyes rolling back as she gave in to her pleasure.

‘I will...I will.’ She promised as her thrusts increased faster and faster until she was howling and slamming into Sonya, buckling the bed beneath them. ‘Don’t stop biting. It...oh god it feels so good Sonya. You feel so good. THIS. US. Feels so good!!’

Sonya smiled against Kyra's neck, holding her fangs in her soon to be mate's skin while moaning and panting as Kyra rocked her world with her thrusting. Feeling just how deep Kyra's cock was going was a glorious experience. She'd told a few of the females in her Coven about Kyra and her gift, mainly the one's who liked females and they were all very intrigued. Since vampire females didn't grow a cock, it was a new thing for them. Naturally, even then Sonya had told them that Kyra was hers and she didn't intend on sharing but she'd discuss that later with Kyra. Right now, she and Kyra had some time to make up for.

Feeling her first orgasm building up Sonya removed her fangs and licked the wound as she cried out, whipping her head back and gripping Kyra's body tightly, rolling her hips and grinding against Kyra's cock as her orgasm tore through her hard enough that her toes curled and her eyes rolled. Panting heavily Sonya took a few seconds to compose herself after she'd drenched Kyra's cock then latched her fangs into Kyra's right breast, swirling her tongue around the tight nipple while giving her lover that thrill of being bitten once more.

Kyra moaned and drove into her until she felt Sonya tense, seconds from climax. Spearing in she held onto the vampire tight, crying out in pleasure too, the sensation of Sonya tightening around her thick girth amazing. She didn’t stop thrusting though, only allowing a momentary halt to feel Sonya cum before she started slamming repeatively into her, her thrusts wild and rough. Even as her orgasm built she didn’t slow, thrusting until Sonya bit down on her breast, breaking skin and causing the young lycan to toss her head back and howl. Ecstasy rushed her again, and in such a sensitive spot it tripled the pleasure, making her thrust so hard it would break anyone but Sonya as she orgasmed wildly, cumming and filling Sonya with her seed, as well as squirting juices on the bed, double orgasming without even meaning to.

‘DONT STOP!’ Her inner voice cried out as she howled and continued to buck madly.

Sonya smiled as she continued to hold her fangs in her lovers breast, riding out Kyra's orgasm and only after the female finally slowed her thrusts did she pull her fangs from her skin. Licking the wound Sonya spent the rest of the night biting Kyra more than a few times, and getting fucked like a living, breathing sex doll till they both collapsed on the bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When morning came, Sonya spent some time with Kyra in the shower, helped her to clean her bed, then went to the kitchen where they found Terra and Kat getting their morning coffee. Kat looked a lot better with some sleep and snuggling her mate. Sonya slid her hand into Kyra's as she walked over to Terra and, in Vampire tradition, bowed at a 90 degree angle right in front of the two.

"With your permission...Terra and Katerina. I would like the honor of courting your daughter to take as my mate."
After this was said, she didn't budge from her bow as she waited, still holding Kyra's hand but she did tighten her grip, the only sign that she was slightly worried. Terra just looked at Sonya for a long moment then at her daughter.

"I'm going to assume this is someone who makes you very happy?"
She asked as she did not expect her daughter to be courted so early in life, let alone by a Vampire who was WAY older than her. Still, it also meant that Kyra wouldn't have to go centuries of being alone either like both Terra and Kat had done.

Kyra had one of her best nights yet, ending in the perfect cuddling hold, passing out in Sonya’s arms. By morning they showered, changed her bed and then set off for the kitchen in the mansion for breakfast. Kyra was starved. When they arrived her mother’s were up making coffee, Kat refusing to be far from Terra, clingy and possessive after everything that happened.

“Good morning you two,” she smiled a little, guessing where they had come from. She turned to grab her coffee when Sonya came up and bowed. Her eyes went to Terra, then Sonya, then rested on her daughter until her mate spoke.

“She makes me the happiest I ever could be,” Kyra responded, squeezing Sonya’s hand back, “I don’t need centuries to know what I feel when I see her. The butterflies in my stomach everytime I smile is enough. I want this. We want this. Please.”

Terra looked at her mate for a moment then looked at Sonya.
"You better protect her."
"With my life."
Sonya immediately responded which made Terra smile then nod to Kat.
"Well you have my okay. Babe?"

Sonya still didn't move from her bow, she'd gotten the okay from one of her mother's but not both and by Vampire traditions, she needed both parents before she could stand.

Kat squeezed Terra’s hand thenlooked at Sonya, “treat her right. She’s young and still learning-“

“Mom.”

Kat held up a hand, “but she has a beautiful mind, a caring soul, and a loyal heart. Protect and cherish those. As long as you do that, you have my blessing.”

Kyra squeezed Sonya’s hand tight, her heart skipping a few beats.

Sonya stood up and smiled as she looked at the two mothers.
"You don't need to worry about that. I already love this female for who she is. I plan on showing her how much I love her every day."
Smiling she pulled Kyra into her arms and hugged her tight as Angel came around the corner, her arm wrapped around a tired Jayden. Angel paused as she looked at Sonya then sniffed the air.
"Oh...is someone bonded?"
Sonya smirked as Angel nodded.
"Bout time."

Terra looked a bit confused.
"Bonded?"
Sonya smiled.
"It's a vampire thing. When we've bonded with someone it's the same as courting, but our bodies give off a certain pheromone that tell other vampire's we're taken. It's also on our mate's which tells a vampire that this is our mate and if they were to try anything, who they would be facing."
"So like a mark?"
"In a sense yes."

Terra smirked as she wished Lycan did that since Kat always seemed to like when she 'marked' her.
"Well that's handy."
"To the mate, it's a calming scent...and it also let's the mate know where we are. For a Lycan it'll be very easy to track since your nose is more sensitive than ours."

Kyra blushed, hugging her back and kissing her cheek, her face red. She had never had anything serious in front of her parents. Her girlfriends had been few and mere teenage flings that lasted far too short. But Sonya was nothing like that.

‘You love me?’ She had to ask, her heart pounding, ‘I didn’t even know when the right time might be to say it and now you beat me to it.’

She smiled, letting Sonya feel the love returned equally back. Her attention was pulled too however when Angel and Jayden came in.

“So it’s like our mating sort of?” She asked her parents, “everyone knows you two are mated even without anything but smell. Right?”

She looked at Jayden and smiled, “why are you so tired though? Shouldn’t you be elated?”

Terra giggled at her daughter.
"Umm...they know it by smell in our case because of sex babe. My scent is on your Mother and her scent is on me. That and we've been mated for a good while. Vampires, it's a pheromone that isn't from sex, it's just from her being around you."
Sonya smiled and nodded.
"Though sex does help to strengthen that scent."
She said as Terra pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.
"TMI."

Sonya giggled then looked at Angel as Kyra asked why Jayden was so tired. Angel just let a sly smile slide across her lips.
"Use your imagination Kyra. Why do you think he's so tired?"
Sonya smirked as well. Kyra could be so innocent at times, but the blush on Jayden's face should answer that.

Kyra just made a “oh” face and looked down, red in the face both at Jayden’s face and her mothers look and “tmi” statement. She had walked herself into that one.

“Well uh,” Kyra looked at Sonya, trying to change off this topic quick, “what do you want to do for breakfast?”

Kat smirked and turned to Terra, “your not leaving my sight today. Come on you.”

She led her mate out, giving the vampires and two pups their space.

Sonya giggled and looked at Kyra as she asked what she wanted for breakfast, connecting to her mind as she slid her hand along Kyra's ass.
'You.'
However she answered out loud anyways.
"We can see what we have here or we can go out and get some breakfast."

Terra smiled at her mate then moved around behind her mate.
"Oop. I'm out of your view. I'm sorry love."
She said as she pressed her hips against her mates ass and held around her hip, kissing her neck, walking behind her as she followed her mate regardless.

Kat growled playfully but let her lead her out, still a touch possessive after all that happened. She grinded her hips back though.

“Don’t make me taunt you,” she warned, pressing her fine ass against Terra’s groin. Then she giggled, “cmon. I want to give you a nice hot oil massage. I was thinking we spend the day locked up. What do you say?”

Otherwise meaning, she wasn’t in the mood for sharing her mate.

Back in the kitchen Kyra was still red cheeked but smiled at Sonya invitingly, ‘I’m more than willing, though we best find somewhere more secluded. Your fangs...do things to my pants.’

She looked to Jayden and Angel, “I’m glad you found each other. Truly.”

Terra giggled as she kissed along her mate's neck, following her to their room, but the moment they were in the room, Terra shut the door then pinned her mate chest first against the wall. Dropping to her knees she yanked Kat's bottoms off and spread her ass cheeks before plunging her mouth right into Kat's folds, working her tongue to tease not only Kat's pussy, but also her ass. Her hand holding Kat's plump cheek open while she feasted on her mate.

Sonya smirked as she sent Kyra an image of her room, then slid her hand into Kyra's. Grabbing Kyra's ass cheek she barely made it to the door of her room before she lifted Kyra into her arms, gripping her ass cheeks tightly with her hands and sinking her fangs deep into Kyra's neck as she used her foot to kick the door closed behind them.

Kat got in, babbling on about what they could do then moaned as she was slammed against the wall, digging her hands into her mates hair.

“Oh fuck Terra,” she moaned, rocking into her mouth, “Screw plans. Let’s stay in bed all day.”

She was going to fuck her silly.

~

Ky nodded, saying goodbye to the other two and leading her out then upstairs, to her room, Sonya’s hand burning a hole against her pants on her asscheek, making her want to tear them off. They got inside and she squealed ad she was lifted and pressed into her bedroom wall, the door shunting closed and giving them privacy as she cranes her neck and moaned long and loud, fangs sinking deeply into her neck. Instantly she was sporting a thick erection, pushing out from the skirt she had borrowed of Sonya’s, her own pants needing cleaning. It poked her girlfriend - was that what she could call her now?! - stomach, begging for the pleasure that courses through her veins with every long drink Sonya took.

“Oh god yes, drink up baby,” Kyra moaned, digging her nails into Sonya’s back as she was digging her own into Kyra’s asscheeks, “I want you so bad now.”

She whined then moaned again, nearly ready to cum it felt so good.

Terra smiled as she had some trouble working herself out of her pants with one hand but she got it done with some rough yanks. Pulling her mouth away she wiped her lips of the slick juices then walked backward to the bed, leaving her mate on the wall. Sitting on the bed she smiled.
"It's been quite a while since you rode me love...and you seem rather feisty today, not wanting to share my attention...so how about you come here and make sure I can't get out of bed?"
She challenged as it had been a good long while since Kat showed her more aggressive side but then again, nearly loosing her pup and her mate would break anyone's submissive streak, even if it was only for a little while.

Sonya moaned as she fed from her soon to be mate and while keeping her back against the wall, Sonya moved one hand to Kyra's cock, stroking the hard member and using her pre-cum as lube so that her hand would glide easily up and down. After she'd taken her fill, she pulled her fangs free, then set her lover down, licking her wound and moving to the bed, letting her lover watch as she slowly slid her pants off of her ass, baring her wet pussy for Kyra.
"Want it? Come and take it."
She said as she winked over her shoulder.
She loved it when Kyra lost control, because that was when she was most honest with herself and with Sonya.

Katerina growled and lunged, tearing her clothing off uncaringly as it fells in tatters to the floor and she pinned her mate down hard into the bed.

“I plan on no one even seeing your beautiful face till tomorrow morning,” she huffed before smothering her with a kiss. She angled herself and slowly pressed down, filling her slick folds with Terra’s thick erection.

“Now bounce me baby,” she growled, nipping her lip.

~

Kat rocked into her hand, her eyes rolling back as she groaned, starting to pant loudly, “I’m gunna cum baby. Too good. Your fangs are too good.”

Before Sonya could release her fangs Kyra tended and cried out, unable to hold herself together as she creamed the front of the vampires shirt and torso, seed flying everywhere. She sighed in relief as the tension in her balls ebaded, having been straining from the venom and erotic touches of Sonya’s mouth.

As she landed on her feet her cock twitched, far from done with Sonya, her first orgasm only getting a fraction of what she normally could spew out, her balls still rather full. Even Kyra felt the weight of them was rather new, but she wasn’t used to so much arousal and sex like she had been getting these past weeks. And seeing Sonya covered in her cum was somehow extra arousing, making her cock jump and twitch as she watched her undress.

“Oh gods I want you forever,” she growled and pounced, throwing Sonya down on her bed stomach down and sliding into her warm tight folds with a grunt and a cry, “Sonya baby...you feel so good. Always...so good.”

She bit down on her shoulder, gently but hard enough to use it as an anchor as she gripped her hips and rocked into her from behind, spanking her ass with her hips.

Terra giggled as her mate threw her back, smiling as she sat up and moaned when Kat sat on her cock, her hand locking into Kat's hair as she pulled her mate's head back.
"I'll hold you to that love."
She said as she started to rock her hips, thrusting up inside of her mate, moaning and kissing along her neck as she did this.

~

Sonya grunted as she hit her stomach on the bed and smiled looking back at the young female as she cried out, feeling her thick cock spear inside of her. Hooking her legs up, to lock her in place as she gripped the sheets of the bed and moaned Kyra's name when she bit her, pushing her hips back against Kyra's rough thrusting.
"Oh baby...harder!"
She cried out as she tightened her walls and removed one of her hands from the sheets to reach behind her and grip Kyra's ass cheeks, slowly pushing her middle finger into Kyra's ass. She was sure the shock of her poking her anus would make her thrust harder.

Kat growled and bounced in beat with Terra’s thrusts, finding their perfect rhythm as she enjoyed every last attention of her mates mouth.

~

Kyra growled too, much louder and needier though, plunging deeply in with each spearing thrust, picking up her pace until her hips smacked rather loudly through the room, causing Sonya’s beautiful ass to turn red as Kyra moaned, feeling Sonya squeeze her ass and plunge a finger.

“N-new,” she cried out through biting teeth, still clenched on Sonya’s shoulder. Kyra really hadn’t experimented all that much. Sonya was touching virgin territory again. And it felt amazing.

Terra gripped Kat's ass cheeks tightly with her one hand and slowly slipped her middle finger inside of her tight ass, moaning at how her mate's muscles gripped around her finger. Locking her lips to Kat's she could feel her orgasm building and this made her slap her hips up against Kat's even harder till she yanked back from the kiss and growled out as her cum shot inside of Kat, filling her lover rather quickly with each powerful blast of her cum. She stopped, just long enough to flip Kat to her stomach. Pulling out of her pussy, only to shove her well lubricated cock deep inside her mate's tight ass and she immediately started hammering away.

~

Sonya smiled as she looked over her shoulder to her lover and raised an eyebrow.
"New? We m-may have to change that."
She said with a moan as she was definitely going to talk to Angel about temporarily giving her a second genital now. Hell, she may even ask for it to be a permanent thing so that she could fuck Kyra just as much. Slamming her ass back against Kyra, she kept her finger deep within the female's ass so that each time Kyra moved her hips, it would be Sonya's finger sliding in and out of her ass as well.

Kat orgasmed too, shaking on top of her mate before being tossed over and on her stomach, tearing her ass back to meet Terra as she speared within, making Kat scream with pleasure as she got a good pounding, her juices dripping down her legs.

~

Kyra continued to drive hard and fast into her, moaning into her shoulder as Sonya’s finger thrusted with her own movements in and out of her ass, making Kyra want to cum badly.

“Sonya!” She howled, slamming in and fillin. Her womb with hot seed. But she didn’t stop. Her hips continued to slam in, mad with driven passion as her teeth unlatched and her lips caught Sonya’s in a kiss, before sinking her teeth once more, now into the back of her neck.

Back
Top Bottom