Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

This was the third town that Sara had found in complete desolation. Not a soul alive. Sighing she took a step before the sound of wood crunching was heard. Turning her attention to the sound she held her breath and focused. Was it an enemy? Upon hearing the cries she dug her feet into the dirt and sprinted in the direction of the sound. Getting closer to the house she heard the children which propelled her into the house. Moving around the objects in front of her with not so much grace, Sara got to the door and immediately smelled blood.
"I'm here! Hold on!"
She said as she kicked some beams out of the way then yanked on the door a few times before ripping it open. Stepping in she reached out for a hand and caught one. Helping the female out she gathered the children as well and brought them out behind the house.

Sitting them in a clear patch of grass she reached into her pouch, feeling around for the vials. As she grabbed the healing ointment she handed it to the adult female.
"Put this on your wound. It'll sting but it'll help. I'm a healer."
She said as she turned a pair of foggy emerald green eyes to the female, then turned her attention to the children, handing them some snacks that she had, mainly deer jerky.

It took her about ten minutes to fully patch the female's wounds before she whipped up a tea for her to drink that would increase her white blood cells to help speed up the healing. She gave a calming tea to the children and smiled.
"That's about all I can do, but your body should heal on its own after you drink the tea. Shifting may help when you have the strength."

~

Back at the house, Terra had stopped crying after about an hour of crying and just stared at the floor, sitting on the chair that she'd been put in. Kat lying on the bed. Terra had refused healing after the news, her skin still burnt, which she was using the physical pain to try and drown the mental and emotional pain she was feeling...it wasn't helping.

Kat was still wailing into a pillow, the emotional grief too much. Her baby, her baby was dead.

~

Kyra was so relieved when she heard that voice call back. It wasn’t one she knew, but anyone who could get them out was better than no one. The girls were relieved too, crying out to the stranger until the door broke open. Helping the children out, she got help too and soon Kyra was outside the rubble, being given ointment for her wound.

“Thank you,” she pulled back the sheet and applied what she could, grinding her teeth to keep from yelping at the pain. The tea was helpful too and she sipped at it slowly.

“You’re a good healer,” she complimented the stranger, watching the girls eat and drink, “why are you out here alone?”

Sara looked down for a moment.
"My...the pack I belonged to is bad. Our Alpha is the one who caused...this. I didn't agree with this war or how the Hounds were acting so I left. It hurt, but I refuse to be part of this chaos."
She said as she bit her lip. To any sane wolf, leaving a pack was painful because it was like leaving a family or loved one. However, Sara saw past that and saw the true horror that her pack was creating and found the strength to leave rather than just turning a blind eye to the corruption. Looking around she carefully stood Kyra up and hand the girls hold her other hand.
"Let's get into the woods. You need to sleep and the girls will be safer getting away from this devastation."
Grabbing a hoodie she felt on the ground behind her she handed it to Kyra before walking them into the woods and finding a nice smooth patch on the grass.

While the children slept, Sara hunted. In her wolf form she caught two rabbits and came back with them. Shifting and changing back into her clothes she set the rabbits beside Kyra.
"If you can, shift and eat these, then sleep. I'll keep watch."

~

Six a.m. rolled around and Terra hadn't moved from her spot, and hadn't said a word. Her eyes burned from crying so much, her skin had healed...sort of, but Kat's words of blaming her echoed in her head as she did blame herself. She was supposed to watch out for her pup, now...her pup was gone and she was stuck with that grief. Clenching her fists she ground her teeth and shut her eyes tightly before the alarms rang again. Listening to the commotion outside the door she heard someone mentioning that the rogue Hounds were spotted outside of the allied pack and their Hounds were calling for support. Terra was out of her chair and ripping the door open before slamming it shut. She was going. She needed to kill them. Those Rogues were going to die.

Moving down the stairs she ignored Alex asking her to stay and grieve, jumping into a group and grabbing the Shade right as they ported to the town. The moment they took shape, Terra shifted to speed up her healing then charged after the on coming rogues with a murderous roar. Tackling one of them head on and snapping it's neck with the force of her tackle. As she began fighting, the other Hounds from her pack and the allied pack rushed in to help as she was currently alone, fighting wildly against upwards of twenty or so Rogues.

Kyra nodded, rising slowly and hobbling to the forest with the girls.

“I’m sorry that is what became of your pack,” she murmured, gesturing back at the devastation. These hounds were insane. She had slept the little cocaine laced blood out of her system, although she would never know how badly she shook in that sleep, but she woke to much sweat. Thankfully she hadn’t ingested more. “But I’m glad you left. None of this is going to end well. You could always come home with me. My uncle is the Alpha, he’d accept you into the pack.”

She didn’t even think that this could be a trick. The girl had saved them from certain death. If she was lying about leaving her pack she could have left them to die, or better yet not tell her what pack she was from entirely.

Finding a good place to sleep the two girls shifted into their smaller forms, two little wolves curled up with one another, shaking until they fell asleep. They were in too much shock to ask what had happened to their parents, though Kyra presumed they were either with the saved civilians or dead. She didn’t shift, just laying against the tree and closing her eyes.

When Sara got back though with the rabbits, Kyra had the choice to shift and eat, and heal faster, or take the painstaking time to make the food. She looked at Sara and sighed, “Just say nothing about what you see okay?”

She shifted, lying down quickly and started to eat, hoping Sara would respect her words and not ask about her “gift”. When she was finished eating her wound was feeling more healed but wasn’t complete and she found herself falling asleep, wrapping around the pups to keep them warm and safe, trusting Sara to watch out for them.

~

Kat has cried all night, some in the bed, but a better part in Terra’s arms, whether her mate liked it or not. Kat needed her. And didn’t mean to blame her. She was just so hurt.

So when the alarm rang and Terra moved for the door Kat tried to stop her.

“No! Please no! Don’t! Don’t leave me too!”

She was desperate and terrified. Her daughter was gone, and she couldn’t lose her mate. She had already lost a part of her soul. But Terra was out the door and gone and Kat curled into a ball and screamed her pain and heartbreak, terrified she was going to lose her other half now too.

No one could hear her though through the soundproofed walls. No one save Terra, who felt the pain through their bond and mental link, knowing Katerina would die if Terra lost her life that day. She couldn’t lose her pup and her mate. Katerina’s heart and soul couldn’t handle that.

Like all Hounds, Terra had the ability to block a mate's mental link to focus on the mission and did so the moment she spawned into the town, as did the other Hounds. Eric and a few other Shade were trying to hold the line against the Shade while also keeping an eye on the Lycan's. It was a serious fight, now with no distractions of civilians in the cross fire, it had turned into an all out brawl.

About twenty miles away, nestled in the woods, Sara had kept an ear out the entire night, only taking a power nap here and there but keeping her ears aware of everything around her. She was a very light sleeper naturally. When the sun came up and the morning dew began to show, Sara stood up and felt her way to Kyra's tail.
"Kyra. Time to wake up. We need to get you back to your pack as soon as possible."

Waiting for the females to wake up, she gave some jerky to the pups so that they could get a little food in their stomachs as well as giving some jerky to Kyra for the same reason. They then slowly made their way out of the town territory towards Alex's territory, moving through the woods to stay off the roads and hidden from view. Following her nose, tracking scents like Kyra's, Sara moved quickly but made sure to stop every now and then for the pups. By noon, they were in Alex's territory, but they were about five miles from the actual estate. However, the woods they were in should be familiar to Kyra.

"We should be nearing your territory. Give it about a mile or so and your pack should hear you if you howl."
Sara said as she bumped into a log as it was fallen over and tripped. Dusting herself off she sighed and reached out feeling the log. When one of the pups mentioned that she should see the log Sara giggled.

"Normally yes...but I'm blind honey. I was born unable to see."

Kat just shrieked alone, broken and mourning.

~

Kyra paused and turned to help Sara up, looking to the pups. They had been walking all morning, the jerky giving their stomachs something to digest. The younger one, Millie, has taken to holding Kyra’s hand as they walked, while the older ten year old, Bailey, stuck to Sara. They walked on two feet, Kyra lucky to have saved some of her clothes to keep her privacy.

“That’s why she could smell us,” Kyra explained, having guessed it, “so let’s be very grateful. Cmon. One more mile and I’ll howl.”

And they’ll know I’m alive. And more importantly they’ll come for us. No more walking.

Kyra was still healing, the gashes having been that deep. The walking was aggravating it and making her heal slowly unfortunately. Being able to stop and rest would be good for her, but they needed to get home. The two girls didn’t know if they’re parents were alive or not, and Kyra...Kyra didn’t want her parents to think she was dead.

I’m coming. Mom. Mama. I’m coming.

You too Sonya.

Terra and the others had been fighting almost non-stop for the last four hours, fending off waves of Lycan soldiers. No more Shade since any Rogue Coven would only have a handful of Shade with them and wouldn't be willing to send out every one of them. Eric and the other Shade were then on the attack, slicing through the Lycan's as they tried to keep up with Terra who had gotten a tad bit blood drunk. Wild and attacking anything that came at her, the loss of her pup had caused something in her to snap. As the numbers of the Lycan Rogues began to dwindle, Eric tried to re-group the Lycan's and while they all appreciated some down time, Terra wasn't happy. She was pacing in her wolf form, fur matted with blood, her muzzle practically dripping blood from the enemies she'd killed and eyes wild and unfocused.

One of the down sides to fighting Lycan's hopped up on drugs was that the defending Lycan's also got drugs in their system and while it wasn't nearly enough to make them loose control, it was enough to make them edgy. As Terra paced she again spotted Marcus off in the distance, keeping an eye on things and this made her let out a roar of rage, blaming him directly for the death of her baby as she charged after him. As he took off running, Terra ignored what her instincts would normally tell her and followed him into the woods where she was ambushed by five other Lycan's. These weren't on drugs. They were fully aware and gunning for her. Fighting back she normally would have been on an even playing field but she was tired and already hurt.

Terra was getting beaten, and badly but she still kept fighting and any time someone got too close, she'd rip into them, killing two before her left from leg was torn into at the shoulder and literally ripped off of her, causing her to howl in pain. Eric and the others caught up to her at that time but Marcus was gone and the three remaining Lycan were running. Seeing Terra so beat up they had the choice of chasing them down or getting Terra home. They went with getting Terra home as she was far too injured.

~

An hour before Terra was critically injured, Sara shifted into her wolf form and howled as loud as she could, calling for help on Alex's territory. Since she was an unknown, several Lycan ran to face this unknown, joined by a few Shade, Sonya included. Sonya had just returned from a false alarm mission so she was eager to kill something but as they came up on the unknown Lycan, Sonya's anger vanished instantly as she shot to Kyra's side and inspected her carefully. Cupping her cheek as clear panic was in her face.
"Kyra? Kyra wake up!"
Sara knew that Kyra and the pups were tired so she'd let them rest while she called for help. When Kyra had opened her eyes Sonya leaned in and kissed her lips deeply, hot tears wetting her cheeks and Kyra's cheeks as she stroked her hair.

"Grab the pups and start looking for their parents. I'm taking Kyra to the medical ward, take this new wolf to meet Alex after getting her some food."
Sonya ordered as she instantly ported Kyra home and right to the medical wing. She kissed Kyra's forehead and left the room so the healers could work on her, running through the mansion and almost kicking Kat's door down.
"She's alive! Kyra's been found and is in the medical bay."

Kyra had taken a nap with the pups when suddenly she heard a voice. A familiar voice.

Her voice.

“Sonya,” she groaned, slowly waking, her eyes fluttering to see that beautiful face right there, pressing in, kissing her. Her lips were wet but warm, and oh so missed. Kyra’s hands rose to close around her neck, letting Sonya lift her as the tired wolf leaned in, so relieved.

“My Sonya,” she whispered, still so tired, letting relief become exhaustion as Sonya took over and barked orders than portaled her into the medical bay, getting healers on her in seconds. She didn’t want to let go but she wanted her parents.

“Sonya,” she tried to open her eyes again, “where’s my moms?”

She disappeared and all of a sudden the mansion rang with cries. Happy, happy cries. Her mother appeared, her face red with all the tears.

“Mommy!”
“Oh my baby! Your alive! Your alive!” Katerina cried, holding her, “oh thank god my baby is alive!”

Sonya smiled as she stayed out of the way while Kyra and her mother reunited. Well at least they had some good news from such a horrible 48 hours. A thought that was instantly shattered as a pile of bodies ported right into the medical bay. Four Shade holding a wolf. Lycan's, when they were unconscious in one form, lacked the ability to shift. Such was the case with this particular Lycan who was seriously mangled. The sheer amount of blood splattering the floor as the four Shade carried it to the nearest clear table was staggering. Shade healers were instantly called as Angel and another female named Aura were there working with their spirit energy to heal the massive wounds.

As Sonya got closer to inspect who this wolf was she recognized the wolf and kept her shock to herself, keeping her back to Kat and Kyra as Terra was the one on the table. Her right arm had been completely severed off, her neck was opened which was currently being closed by Angel while Aura worked to seal the open flesh of her missing right arm. Her belly was torn up pretty good as well as other cuts on her sides and back. Kat didn't need this at that moment but if Sonya knew anything, Kat would smell her mate before anything else. However because of how badly Terra was injured, they honestly couldn't let Kat near her because the healers needed room to move around.

All of her injuries were so spread out that soon a third healer was brought in as Angel and Aura were just trying to stop the blood loss. Sending a mental link to Eric, he and the Shade that brought Terra home stood in a half circle around the table to stop Kat from getting too close. The moment Kat would try, they would stop her. Sonya came over and tried to stop her as well.
"The healers need space Katerina. She's bleeding too much and they need to constantly move to try and stop the blood. Just give them some time. We're not going to let her die, I promise."
Angel piped up.
"Her heart rate is slow, it's stable but if you get in the way, you'll risk us not being able to heal her properly!"

Kat did notice Terra almost immediately, after holding her baby girl, and she had another meltdown. It took all the Shades to keep her back, begging to see her mate, crying as they wouldn’t let her, pushing her thoughts into Terra’s mind.

Hold on baby! Oh god please hold on I’m here!’

She was sobbing and dropped to her knees, tired of crying. Her family was on cots, injured. And she couldn’t do anything.

‘Don’t let me Terra. The world is meaningless with you.’

She looked at Kyra who was out cold asleep again from some pain meds and choked out a sob.

She’s alive Terra. Our baby girl...she’s alive. She’s here. Don’t give up on us. You got to wake up and hug your baby girl again.’

Sonya stayed beside Kat, rubbing her back and keeping her updated on the healing for the hour in a half that it took them to stop the bleeding. Sonya only let Kat go when the healers backed away panting and sweating from how tired they were. Terra was still in wolf form, in a medical coma which would help keep her body relaxed and allow the natural healing to take hold. IV's pumped fresh blood and water into her body to give her body something fresh to work with, and Kat was finally able to see and touch her mate. Sonya stood off to the side and looked at the bandage where her arm had been, seeing the other bandages that peppered her body as well as the fact that Terra would remain like this for a while, even with the spirit energy.

"She's going to be down for a while Katerina. Luckily most of the drugs were lost from all of her blood loss but she's still got a lot of healing to do. She's alive and she'll recover but she's not getting that arm back...which means she's not going to be able to fight anymore."
Knowing Terra, that's going to be a huge blow to her pride as a Hound. Forcing a Hound to step down was hard enough, telling them that they couldn't fight because they were too broken was ten times worse.
"Luckily, she's got you and Kyra."
Smiling she walked over and rolled Kyra's bed to be right beside Terra's so that Kat wouldn't have to move.

After leaving, Alex came running into the room seeing his niece and Terra in the hospital wing was a relief and a painful reminder of how war could easily destroy a family. Kytara also came into the room to be with her sister and give her some emotional support since her mate and her daughter were currently injured. Sitting in a chair beside Kat, Kytara held her sister and just rocked her from side to side, humming an old tune their mother used to sing when they were upset.
"Get some rest Kat...I'll wake you the moment one of them wakes up."

Kat rushed to Terra’s side, holding her and sobbing for the millionth time as she touched the missing arm tenderly. She would love Terra no less, but she feared how Terra would feel waking up. She lay next to her mate and cried, then turned her head and held Kyra too. It was clear Kat was overwhelmed. Her family. Hurt. Almost dead. She had never felt such pain.

Eventually she crawled off the cots and sat with Kytara, listening to her and falling asleep to the soothing sound of their mothers old lullaby.

Sonya came by every day that she could, mainly to see how Kat was doing but also to see and spend some time with Kyra. Since Kyra wasn't in a coma and just needed to rest, it was a bitter sweet thing as Kyra was able to talk and smile but Terra was still out. After a week of being in a coma, Angel and Aura stopped the coma and finally allowed Terra to wake on her own. It was about an hour after being taken off of the medication that Terra slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she did was shift, so that she could be in her human form. Laying in her bed, she was far too weak to really move around and other than her mate and her daughter, the first thing she noticed was her missing arm.

Naturally, she was hurting about that because she knew immediately that her life as a Hell Hound was over. Sonya stayed with Kyra the entire time, unless she wanted private time with her mother. When Terra was finally allowed to return to her room, after a much needed shower, she just sat on her bed and stared at the mattress as she wasn't sure what to do now. There was a war still going on. Hell Hounds were still going out and fighting, some dying while others were wounded, but she couldn't do anything.

Kat appreciates Sonya. But clearly not as much as Kyra. She wasn’t ready to spill her feelings but she lit up everytime Sonya step in the room. Most of the time Kat was asleep next to her mate, so Kyra had free time to lay there and talk with Sonya about, well everything. It took her a few days before she was cleared to leave, and even then she stayed in the medical bay with her mothers, but instead of trapped in a bed she could sit in a chair, watching her Mama heal.

When Terra finally woke she was right there, touching her cheek.

“Mama it’s me. I’m here.”
“Terra baby she’s alive. Our baby girl is safe.”
“I’m so sorry Mama. I saved two little girls though. And I made a new friend.”

She had heard Sara had been welcomed into the pack and they were finding her a home.

Soon enough Terra was back in her room, Kat helping her have a nice shower, then watching her sit on the bed.

“You...you know I love you right?”

Terra hadn’t really spoken to her since she woke. Katerina was growing more and more petrified she had built a wedge between them from that awful day. She got on her knees in front of Terra, her eyes wide and wet, “Terra please baby. Your scaring me. I almost lost you. I wanted to tear my heart out and give you it just to see you live. Your my everything. Talk to me baby. Don’t shut me out.”

She touched her hands, watching her.

~

Down the hall in her own room, Kyra was just standing in the door staring around, not sure what to do with herself. She hadn’t been far from Sonya in days. The vampire was keeping close to make sure the family and Kyra were okay. Kyra enjoyed it. She wanted to tell Sonya everything she had told her mothers but she was waiting for when they were alone. She had almost thought to send it through a mental link, but she wanted it to be more than that.

Stepping in she went for a shower, needing to clear her thoughts. Her mother was no longer an active Hound. She had survived a rogue hound alone and saved two pups. Her mother wasn’t handling either of these things well.

And to top it all off, she was starting to come to terms with a new realization. She was falling inlove with Sonya.

Terra was in a rut, just staring at the bed and while she knew her arm was gone, she could still feel it. A 'ghost limb' as people referred to it. The limb was gone but it still felt like it was there. She didn't even have a stump where her limb used to be, it was off at the shoulder. At the moment, she felt useless and she was pissed. She knew that Marcus was behind this bullshit war, but why was he feeding his soldiers cocaine? It made them unreliable at best...then again, Marcus and Raven hadn't been a fan of that pack. Maybe they were trying to destroy it while reminding Alex that Hell Hounds were in fact needed, that peace was never a guaranteed thing, it was only temporary before a new enemy reared its head.

Vaguely she heard Kat till she felt the bed dip and saw Kat's knees in her field of view. Keeping her eyes on the bed she listened to her mate and while she'd heard that her pup was alive and that she was fine and well, she couldn't bring herself to do anything. Kat had outright blamed her the day they thought that Kyra had died and Terra had told her that she would keep their pup safe but her rage towards Marcus clouded her rationality and she'd broken off from the Squad to chase after him. Because of that, she'd lost track of Kyra. Had she not gone after him, she would have seen where her pup went and been able to go with her. Sighing a bit she flopped to the side, resting on her good side as she stared at the bed still, barely moving as her brain kept playing her mistakes over and over, sinking her farther into depression.

~

Sonya was making her way through the house with a cup of tea to bring to Kyra, spotting her in the doorway of her room. Smiling she walked over to her but glanced at her mother's door.
"How's she doing? Alex said she's barely spoken and seems to be stuck in a serious rut."
She said as she handed the cup of tea to Kyra and slid her hand along Kyra's side, kissing her neck softly as she leaned against the doorway while still holding Kyra.

Kat just looked down at her hands and silently sobbed, feeling like she was losing her mate. After a bit she got up and walked away to hid in the bathroom and cry freely, her relationship suddenly no longer so concrete. Mates didn’t really break up, it was too deep a connection, but it would be agony to be at ends like this.

And Kat had felt that pain for over a week now.

~

Kyra saw Sonya and smiled sadly, taking the tea and kissing her neck.

“She hasn’t. And it’s killing Mom. I’ve never seen them like this. Uncle Alex is worried for them both. As am I.”

She sighed and gestured for them to enter her room, closing her door, “Thank you for taking care of my family this week. And me.”

She sipped her tea and sat on her bed, “Oh Sonya.”

Her family was a mess. She was scared.

Sonya thought for a long moment as she sat with Kyra. She had an idea, one that wasn't going to make Katerina's life any easier for a little bit but it would hopefully make Terra snap out of her rut.
"I have an idea babe...you're not going to like it as a daughter but think of it from a warrior stand point. Your mama has been a warrior since birth. She's used to being able to defend herself and her family. Loosing you put her in a rage, blood drunk as we call it. Seeking to spill blood for that which was spilled. She messed up and she knows it. From what I heard, your mother blamed her. I'm betting it was just the pain talking but that does a lot to a warrior. Knowing that they were the one's that caused this pain...so they answer it the only way we know how...violence."

Standing up she leaned down and kissed Kyra's lips.
"Now, your mama is no longer a Hound because of that fuck up and it's eating her away because she feels she can't defend herself or her family, and I'm sure your mother's words are still bouncing around in her head. We had an incident like this a few centuries ago with a good friend of mine. He's better now, but it took some extreme measures by the old Shade Captain to snap him out. Go outside, to the back...and tell your mother to stay put...she's not to interfere and neither are you."
Smiling she ported out of the room and into her own room. Dressing as a Shade she had her sword as well as a spare. Her squad was sent a message as well, informing them of what she had planned so they knew to suit up and be out in the back yard.

Porting herself into Terra's room she kept her eyes hard as she walked over to Terra and without warning she gripped the back of Terra's neck and threw her right out of the window. It was only a two story fall and as she got to the window ledge, Terra had instinctively landed on her feet, violence showing on her face as she looked up at Sonya. Good, the plan just might work. Jumping down she slapped Terra with a blast of wind to knock her on her ass and paced in front of her.
"Call yourself a Hell Hound do you? Moping around like a beaten pup just because you lost an arm...last I checked the Goddess provided you with two of them."
Tossing the spare sword to the grass in front of her as wolves began pouring out, wondering what the commotion was. A wall of Shade met them, blocking them.

Sonya charged Terra and put a fist into her gut, lifting the female off of her feet from the force.
"Your mate and pup need you. Snap out of this pitiful rut you're in. Warriors get beat down and then get back up and deliver twice that pain."
Throwing Terra across the grass she hissed as she kicked the blade toward Terra. Smirking as Terra's good arm snapped out and caught the blade by the handle. Terra roared at Sonya before charging her and Sonya's blade was out, meeting Terra's with a loud clang. Grinding the two blades while they were at a stand off, Sonya slammed her forehead into Terra's to knock her back then spun and planted a foot into her gut.

"You fucked up pup. So what do you do? You learn from it and move on. How can you call yourself a Warrior or a Mother when you can't even take care of yourself hmm?"
Terra screamed again and charged but was thrown back as Sonya was clearly the powerhouse here. While most of the civilians were yelling at the Shade to move, not one of the veteran Hounds moved. They just watched, even Alex stood still.
"Get up! You're a warrior right? Fucking show me then!"
Despite only having one arm, Terra charged and the fight raged for a good ten minutes till Terra got an opening and sliced hard, cutting Sonya's stomach decently then Terra kicked Sonya back and pointed the bloody sword at her neck. Sonya coughed up some blood but smiled as she pulled her mask off.

"Are you back?"
Terra glared down at Sonya but after a few moments she blinked several times then looked around.
"Morning. Fuck...feeling better?"
Sonya asked as she kept pressure on her stomach. Terra dropped the blade and ran to Kat and Kyra. Wrapping them both into her arm and crying as she repeatedly apologized from being a total sap. Sonya winced as she sat up and Angel walked over to start healing the wound on her stomach.

Kyra kissed her, and wanted to say so many things but she didn’t, nodding to her.

“Just don’t hurt her Sonya. My mom is on the edge of a meltdown over Mama. I don’t think she can handle that.”

She kissed her again then went to find her mother. Which wasn’t easy. She was in the bedroom with Terra, locked in the bathroom. At the commotion she came out screaming at the Shade and nearly ran over Kyra who had to put the halt on her.

“Mom! Mom! It’s okay! It’s Sonya, she’s trying to-“

Katerina got past her and bolted for the stairs, in full panic. Kyra chased after her and they could hear the crowd outside, only making Kat scream with fear. You better know what your doing Sonya, Kyra prayed to herself then jumped the bannister, landing on her feet on the floor below and cutting her mother off. She got to the back door first and locked it, blocking it.

“It’s for Mama! Mom it’s for Mama! She needs this!”
“TERRA!”
“MOM!”

Kyra was fending off her sobbing mother, which wasn’t going well. She might have had the training to help back her up, but Kat had the seniority in sheer strength. Kyra was barely holding the door, and for ten minutes she had to hold her sobbing mother off as she tried to pry Kyra from the locked back door. Both of them knew she could try for the front but Kyra would beat her to it. And by a saving grace Kyra was her daughter, so she didn’t try to hurt her to get past.

When the yelling stopped Kyra craned her neck and saw Sonya down, and bleeding. Suddenly her own worry striked her and in a moments thought she unlocked the door, letting her mother past as she tore out yelling for Terra, face red in panic and tears, having a meltdown while Kyra ran for Sonya, dodging her mothers to drop to her knees beside her.

“Are you okay?!” She demanded but Angel was there, already healing her. She sighed in relief and rubbed her face then got up and moved to her sobbing mothers, hugging them both tight before issuing them inside so no one else had to witness their moment. She got them sitting on a couch as Kat continued to weep into Terra’s arms, then kissed her Mama’s forehead.

“Stop apologizing Mama. I’m here. Moms here. We just want you here too.”
“Oh Terra!” Kat cried.
“Mom especially. I’ll be right back okay? I just...need to check on Sonya.”

She kissed them both then ducked out, giving them a moment of privacy.

By the time Kyra got back to Sonya, she was being helped off of the ground and picking up her sword to sheath it, then grabbing the extra one. Looking at her torn shirt she sighed as she'd need to get a new set of armor. Turning around she looked at Kyra and removed her hood and mask.
"As I said, it'd be extreme but in a soldier's case, extreme is needed."
Smiling she pat her stomach.
"I knew I'd be getting hurt so no harm done."
Walking over she kissed Kyra's cheek then looked into the room to see Terra was slowly calming down and just using her good arm to stroke Kat's cheek, kissing her and trying to calm her down.

Walking into the room Sonya looked at Kat and smiled.
"I apologize for the rude entry but it was needed. Warriors can often be soothed with words but when they feel helpless, showing them that they are still capable is needed."
Looking at Terra she set the spare sword to lean against the couch beside her.
"When you're ready. Come see me, I'll train you in using that sword so you can still efficiently defend your family."
Terra looked at the blade then looked to Sonya before nodding.

Sonya winked and tapped her stomach.
"You're more than capable. Never forget that. Not many Lycan can say they bested a Shade in swordplay true?"
Giggling she walked off and headed for her own home so that she could shower to clean off the blood and change, as she walked she sent a mental message to Kyra.
'I'm showering to clean up. Would you mind assisting me?'

Terra slowly pulled Kat off of the couch and grabbed the sword before walking her mate back up to the room. Setting the sword against the wall she laid on the bed and just cuddled her mate for the first time in well over a week, kissing her lips and wiping fresh tears.
"I'm sorry for worrying you."

Kyra sighed in relief, feeling Sonya’s warm lips on her cheek. She didn’t need anyone else hurt. At least not today. Following her back in she stood in the doorway, her uncle coming up behind her to listen then disappearing into the mansion. Kyra moved aside as Sonya left, her eyes following her as she heard the voice in her head and smiled.

‘Be there in a minute.’

Turning she moved forward and hugged both her parents then left them be, jogging upstairs to retrieve her cellphone and her pouch, which lately she didn’t let out of her sight. She felt more comfortable with the ointments in range.

As she walked out she saw her parents cuddling now on the bed and softly shut their door, hearing her mother still crying inconsolably whimpering, “I thought I was going to lose you both this week. I can’t. I can’t lose you.”

Outside, Jayden ran into her. They hugged hard and she saw Thia running across the field to say hi too. Neither of them had seen her since arriving, though both had swarmed her phone with text.

“I’m glad to see you walking Ky,” he smiled, “you scared the crap out of everyone. I didn’t even know how to wrap my head around the thought that you died.”

“Well I didn’t. Thankfully,” she grunted as Thia hugged her hard, “I’m good you two. Promise.”

“Can you come over and we can talk?” Thia asked softly.

Kyra shook her head, “I have plans. Hey, if things die down a bit more by Friday, let’s all go to the bar okay? I’ll ask Uncle Alex if it’s safe. Jayden invite Nole and Trion. They deserve a drink. And Angel of course.”

“Only if you invite Sonya.”

Kyra smiled, her cheeks turning pink as the vampire filled her thoughts, “I will. See you two.”

She jogged off before anyone else could catch her, finding Sonya’s home and knocking on the front door.

Sonya was already half naked when she heard the knock at her door, opening her mind to Kyra.
'You know you don't need to knock baby. You're more than welcome in here.'
Waiting for her to open the door she walked over to Kyra with her top off and slid her hands around Kyra's hips, pulling her close and kissing her lips deeply. Each kiss she'd given Kyra since she returned had been far more passionate than before she'd gone missing. This was mainly because Sonya had felt that pain from when she thought the female was dead and came to the striking realization that she was in fact falling for her. So, now she was taking every chance she could to show that in small ways.

Pulling back from the kiss she slid her hand up Kyra's side, then the other, slowly removing Kyra's shirt. Tossing it to the side she cupped Kyra's large breasts and smiled.
"Join me?"
Taking the female's hand, Sonya walked her to the shower and made a show for Kyra as she bent at the waist and removed her pants and panties in one go. She then stepped out of her clothes and started the shower. Turning around as the water heated up, she dropped to her knees and carefully removed Kyra's pants and panties, giving a soft kiss to the thick cock that was steadily hardening in front of her.

Wrapping her hand around Kyra's cock, she led the female into the shower before sliding her arms around Kyra's neck and starting a hot make out session with her lover as they both let the hot water roll down their skin.

~

It took Terra the better part of the night to calm her mate enough that she was able to sleep, still nestled in her chest, her good arm resting on Kat's cheek, stroking the skin in a soothing manner. Sighing a bit she slowly sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed a she looked at the bandage that covered her missing limb. It felt strange not having it, unbalanced almost. Standing up she tried to get used to the off balance feeling by doing some minor stretches.

Kat finally fell asleep, comforted only by Terra.

~

Kyra entered, smiling softly, “It’s still polite to knock.”

She stepped forward, joining her in a passionate kiss, her fingers settling on Sonya’s lips as she dropped her phone and pouch on the closest table to them. She pulled back, raising her arms so Sonya could pull her top off and reveal her soft skin underneath, her breasts held in by a soft pink bra. Her side was scarred but no longer bandaged, showing the extent of the damage. That too would fade away and eventually she’d have no reminder of her fight. It was the first time Sonya could touch it, but she focused on pulling Kyra’s attention with a breast squeeze before leading her into the bathroom, then teasing her with a show to get her mind off anything else troubling her. Kyra ate her up as she undressed, her cock twitching and straining her jeans at the sight.

“Sonya,” she breathed as she dropped to her knees and worked Kyra’s pants and matching pink underwear off, her cock jumping out, thick and hardening the longer she stood there. Sonya’s lips grazed it and it throbbed as Kyra breath caught. Before she could ask for more she was being led by her cock in Sonya’s grip into the hot water. Losing restraint as Sonya wrapped her arms around her neck, Kyra’s hands found her waist again and then her ass, squeezing her cheeks as her tongue invaded the vampire’s mouth in a hot make out session, the water pouring down on them as they got lost wrapped up in each other.

Sonya smiled into the kiss, working her tongue along Kyra's tongue before she pulled back from the kiss and worked her lips down Kyra's neck, pushing her back against the cool tile wall. Running her hands down Kyra's sides she kissed down Kyra's body, licking along her nipples before moving further, kissing down her stomach as Sonya sank to her knees. Raking her nails down Kyra's hips and thighs till she was right in front of Kyra's cock. Smiling up at her lover Sonya looked up at Kyra for a moment before she ran her tongue from the base of her cock where it met her pussy, all the way to her tip before she pulled Kyra's cock into her mouth, fingering Kyra's pussy while sucking on her cock and pulling the long thick shaft all the way into her throat so that her nose was pressed into Kyra's pelvis.

Moaning around the thick pillar in her throat she bobbed her head back and forth while keeping Kyra's pussy filled with two fingers and made sure to rub the female's g-spot the entire time. They'd been sexually deprived over the last week in a half from all of the mess and now, Sonya planned to make up for it. Pulling her mouth back she looked up at Kyra as her free hand stroked her saliva coated cock.
"I'm going to make sure you empty your cock of cum tonight love. To make up for scaring me so much."
She said as she winked then started to work on Kyra's cock again, swallowing the entire cock with each push of her head.

Kyra moaned, leaning her head back as Sonya worked down. Oh the things she wanted to say. But what if this ends? And I never get another moment with her.

It was selfish. And Kyra tried not to be selfish, her parents raising a good kid. But with Sonya, she wanted to be selfish. Very selfish. She didn’t want to share.

Sonya reaches her cock and Kyra gasped, her knees wobbling at her tongues touch, indeed a week of being deprived making her needy. It was an odd thought, as before the vampire Kyra had been fine without. Now she couldn’t get her off her mind.

“Sonya,” she breathed, searching for words. What could she say now that couldn’t wait till after? She closed her eyes and gave in, her hips softly rolling as the vampire sucked her back, her tight throat feeling amazing pressing around her thick shaft. Every time she slid down Sonya’s throat it grew tight and warm, her cock throbbing with pleasure. And her fingers. Damn they had found the perfect spot and with every thrust Kyra panted and her toes curled, her moans growing.

“I’m going to cum!” She suddenly helped and her cock twitched before ramming down Sonya’s throat as Kyra thrusted forward involuntarily, streams of cum flying from her tip down Sonya’s throat into her stomach. The vampires fingers and hand became slick with juices too, Kyra able to cum from both genitalia.

“Oh god,” she moaned, twitching from delight.

Sonya smiled as she took in all of Kyra's seed, holding the female close as she emptied herself into Sonya's stomach then, as Sonya pulled back she began sucking firmly to draw out the last few drops. Pulling off of Kyra's cock with a pop she smiled and licked her lips before standing up.
"I say we step out of the shower and finish on the bed."
She said as she turned the water off. Drying Kyra and herself with some of her wind she walked with the female to her bed but stopped, looking at Kyra for a long moment while thinking over a few things.

"Before we do anything Kyra."
Sitting Kyra down, Sonya straddled her lap and cupped her cheeks, kissing her deeply before pulling back.
"You have no idea the panic and pain that flew through me when we thought you were dead...I."
Sonya bit her lip as she felt tears welling in her eyes.
"I'd never experienced that kind of pain just from someone speaking before. I understand why I felt that way but I need to know. What do YOU want out of me spending time with you? Do you want to keep our current relationship?"
Sonya wanted to court Kyra like Angel was doing with Jayden but she wanted to be sure that Kyra was ready.

Back
Top Bottom