Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Terra was actually pretty heated by that story as it had brought up some rather nasty memories of how she was raised and she felt a certain respect for Zero for proving his mother wrong, while she'd been a good little pup and done as they'd said. Setting her mug down, Terra left the kitchen to go for a run, she needed to run off some steam. Alex sighed a bit and glanced at Kat before explaining a tiny bit of what Terra's parents had been like.
"You'll have to excuse Terra. It was nothing you did Sonya. Her parents were from a long line of powerful Hounds and when she was born, she was seen as nothing more than a soldier to train. She received no love that a parent should give to their pup. It was Hell Hound training from the moment she could walk. I actually heard her mother once. Say that she was a good soldier. Never once referring to her as her daughter. Terra had never been told she was loved by her parents."

Sonya winced a bit. Never knowing what love was like must have been hard.
"Bet she was a real joy to be around. Not knowing what love was can make things very awkward, especially for a female."
Alex nodded a bit then looked at Kat.
"Well she knows now. Still, I think hearing about Zero made her remember something she's not too fond of."
Sonya had a good feeling that Terra and Zero would be good friends if and when they met. Still, Sonya nodded and made a mental note not to bring up anything involving shitty parenting around Terra, she also gave an apologetic smile to Kat since she looked a bit worried about her mate.

"How's about we cancel Hound training today? Give you ladies some time together? I think the trainee's could do with a day off to relax and just heal up."
She said as Jayden, who'd just recently come into the kitchen, looked relieved as he was actually pretty sore. Some of the trainee's who were in the kitchen gave sighs of relief and mentioned heading back to bed. Smirking Sonya shook her head.
"A week of training and y'all act like you're dying. Psh. Pussies."
She said with a giggle as Angel glanced at some of the healers.
"Self practice then. Study up on herbs and get some ointments ready for tomorrow's training...but otherwise, enjoy your day off."

Sonya stretched her hands over her head and moaned.
"I think a nice hot bath is calling my name now that I don't have anything to do."
Angel giggled as she shook her head.

Kyra looked worried while Kat just looked upset, following her mate out after Alex and Sonya commented. She wouldn’t invade her space but she knew Terra’s past, through long talks and her records, and wanted to make sure her mate was alright. Kyra watched her mother go and wished to follow but a look from her uncle said not to, so she kept scraping peanut butter on toast, having no interest in it at all.

At the announcement many looked relieved, including Jayden. He moved to Angel to softly ask if that meant she had the day free too, a soft glint in his eye. Kyra was perhaps the only one surprised and disappointed, turning back around with her plate of toast and not having really any clue what to do with herself now. No training meant she had the day free, but it also meant she had the entire day free. With Jayden courting Angel that gave her next to nothing to do. She had even slept through the night, so she was well rested and energized for the day. Thankfully Angel gave the healers a little homework, giving Kyra an hour or two, but otherwise her day had just gotten a lot less interesting. At Sonya’s comment about taking a bath, and Jayden murmuring something in Angel’s ear, Kyra realized she was the sore one out and scarfed down her toast, leaving her dish in the sink and making a hasty get away. She caught sight of her mother’s in the front doorway, her Mama looking upset and her Mom trying to talk to her to little avail. Leaving them alone she retrieved her things for healing, having a nice little pouch full of ingredients so far and stepped outside to do her homework, texting Thia to see if she was free.

While she sat in the empty training fields under the slowly rising warm sun and working on a new ointment in her lap she got a message back, sorry Kyra. Tristens got the day off training so we are spending it indoors ;).

“Tristen?” She sighed and shook her head. Thia had found a new boy, likely realizing how bad Nick was. Does everyone have someone but me? For a moment she thought about Sonya and the bath she was probably enjoying but pushed that thought away. They weren’t a couple. They were...a...something. Maybe. Kyra just didn’t know.

Less than fifteen minutes in Kyra had more ointment made than she could use. She had gathered enough ingredients to make a large batch and had done so, to save a little on time, though she had plenty. She looked up to notice three of the other healers approaching, though one branched off and waved at the other two before running to catch up with another friend. These two stopped in front of her.

“Joining?” She asked friendly, not minding if she got some company. She didn’t know these two much at all but she had seen them in Angel’s class the day before.

One gave an awkward shrug and the other looked her in the eye, “actually...we were hoping we could borrow some of yours.”

Kyra blinked, confused, “why?”

One looked at the other. They were both rather pretty girls, though they didn’t seem to be overly flaunting it. But she noticed one was wearing a nice sleeveless blouse that hugged her frame, and the other was in a summer dress.

“Tessa doesn’t have the ingredients to make her own, and mine kept being wrong. We know yours works because it did so well yesterday. Your probably already top of the class.”

Kyra saw through the compliment. She had swallowed that important lesson on humility. She wasn’t about to gobble up the praise, though she did thank her politely. Then asked, “Why can’t Tessa grab the indredients? I don’t mind showing you how I do it?”

“Actually, I have a date,” Tessa - the one in the dress - blushed, “I could really just use a bit Kyra. And you got plenty there. Angel wouldn’t even notice.”

Wait a moment...

“Yeah and I could use a bit to help me study it,” the other girl, Kyra believed her name was Meghan, chimed in, her excuse poor, “your making more than enough there. Could probably help out the whole team. Then none of us would be stuck spending our morning doing homework. Cmon, just the once.”

Kyra got up, brushing her knees, then looked them dead in the eyes, “I’ll say this once. Nicely. Do it yourself, or quit training. There’s going to be no sharesies in war. If my parents and our trainers have taught me anything, it’s to show a little faith in your abilities and not take the easy way out. I’m not giving you any. Sorry bug we all need to learn, that’s why Angel gave us the task.”

Tessa blushed, looking embaressed while Meghan rolled her eyes, her tone changing completely, “teachers fucking pet. Your Terra’s daughter all right. Go by the books. Bet you even sleep with the trainers to get those grades up.”

Kyra growled, but her mind shot to Sonya, “you leave my mothers and my personal life out of this.”

Meghan pushed Tessa to walk away, “cmon Tessa. Leave her to her books. No wonder she’s nearly friendless. Soft belly.”

“Oh fuck off,” she swore back, warning them to get out of her face. As much as they tried to bully her; they knew she could beat their asses if they tried anything. She had never seen them in Hound training. They left and she plopped back down, angrily muttering as she returned to finishing her ointments. Wanting to cheat on our day off? The homework is easy! She’d find time to tell Angel when she could. But she wouldn’t interrupt her time with Jayden today. She actually envied their relationship. He had gotten something she had always wanted. Vampire or not, it was clear to see the attraction. Kyra wished for that. Not just a vampire to bite her, but the relationship. With someone.

And the one woman on her thoughts seemed out of reach, not that Kyra was trying. She didn’t even know how to admit to herself how she felt, let alone tell another. It was a pit of butterflies in her stomach every time she locked eyes with Sonya. It made her nervous. And it’s not like Jayden and Angel. They’re clearly courting. Sonya...just caught me off guard...and...what? We experimented as Mama called it. So does that mean that’s it?

She was lost in her thoughts as she worked alone.

Last edited:
As Kyra was chatting with the two other females, Sonya had gone out to find Kyra simply to invite her to the bath she was about to enjoy, mainly to tease her but also to see if she'd take her up on it. As she walked out into the clearing, she overheard the little conversation between the three and narrowed her eyes. When the two had been told no, the one's tone had changed drastically. Walking over she shot a hand out and stopped this Meghan dead in her tracks as her hand locked around her mouth.

"Oh don't worry pup. You'll be getting some of her ointment tomorrow. Trying to weasel your way out of studying huh? Well I'll personally be seeing you tomorrow. After I beat the piss out of you in front of the class, Kyra can give you some of that ointment. You'll both need it. You either learn the right way or you get out of the healing training."

Releasing the fearful Meghan she smiled.
"Let's see just how soft your 'belly' is tomorrow. Enjoy your date."
Walking past the girls she waved and giggled before heading over to Kyra. Stopping in front of her she raised an eyebrow.
"Good on you for no sharing with lazy students. Shows a lot of self respect there."

When the girls were far enough away, Kyra looked over the vast amount of ointment and smirked.
"Since you've got plenty of ointment now. How's about joining me for my bath? I think you and I need to chat anyways...unless you're just so busy with your ointment's that is?"
Her tone was laced in seduction and slight sarcasm but she had a gentle smile on her lips as well.

Kyra jumped in surprise hearing Sonya’s voice and scrambled back up, turning to see the vampire holding Meghan. Both girls looked terrified. The minute she let go they bolted and Kyra just stood there, looking between the gorgeous vampire and her ointments and trying to find some form of words, having just been thinking about her.

“Thank you,” she got out, this compliment actually earned. She wasn’t sure if Sonya was just heading back to her temporary apartment or not. Some of the Shade has been set up with housing on the estate, while a few others were staying in the guest rooms in the mansion. She thought she’d walk away but she didn’t, and instead they both watched the girls hightail it before Sonya spoke.

“Bath?” Her voice cracked hard than she wished it had and her stomach churned with butterflies. Sonya wanted to talk and...bathe. This was new. The seduction in her voice had Kyra clearly hooked as the vampire could see, like a lovedrunk puppy whining for more attention, but the sarcasm kept Kyra alert enough not to drool.

“Well, uh, im done so...I can...bath, I guess,” she stumbled over the words as she bent over in half to grab her things, taking a deep breath and trying again, “i mean, I’d like that Sonya. Please.”

Sonya smiled as she nodded and waited for Kyra to gather her things, then walked with her to her room so that she could drop her things off. Once she was done, Sonya walked with her back to her little temporary home. As they walked, she was mainly asking about the two females and what they'd made for an excuse to try and swindle off of her. Learning about Meghan saying that she didn't get it made her wonder simply because being a healer and being lazy meant people would die. Angel would be made aware of this later, after she had some quality time with Jayden and Sonya had some time with Kyra. Getting Kyra to her home she opened the door and allowed the female to enter, smiling as she eyed Kyra's ass when she passed.

Once inside with the door shut, Sonya stripped her top off revealing the rest of her tattoo and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her perky breasts sitting on her chest rather nicely as she looked back at Kyra.
"This way hun."
She said as she wagged her finger toward the bathroom with a smile. Walking to the bathroom she kicked her boots off and started to fill the large tub. While it filled she hooked her thumbs in her pants and wiggled her hips as she pushed her pants down, baring smooth skin and a hairless pussy. Fun fact about vampires was that both male and females were incapable of growing body hair. The hair on their heads sure but from neck down was hairless and smooth.

Standing completely nude in front of Kyra, she slid her hands softly along Kyra's hips.
"While I love how these pants highlight your body, they should be on the floor, as with the top don't ya think?"
As she turned, she let her ass grind against Kyra's hips nicely before stepping into the bath and slowly turning again so that she could watch Kyra strip as she turned off he water and sat into the tub.
"Cumming?"

Kyra dropped her stuff off in her room then followed Sonya back, explaining what the girls had said. As they reached her home she entered first, turning to see Sonya with her top off and unable to not ogle a bit. Her groin ached and throbbed at the beauty before her. Following Sonya a little stiffly they made it to the bathroom and she got to watch as Somya fully stripped. Now she was really throbbing, her pants so tight she couldn’t bulge but it was clear they were straining to. She moaned as the gorgeous vampire flirted and teased her hips, then started tugging clothes off madly as she was asked. Soon she was standing their naked and at Sonya’s comment her thick twitching erection jumped a little.

“Almost,” she replied breathlessly, moving forward to join her in the hot water.

Sonya smiled at the almost comment and pouted.
"Well you're not supposed to yet, it'd be a waste if you did."
She said as she licked her lips then waited till Kyra was sitting in the bath, straddling her hips so that Kyra's cock was resting against between her ass cheeks and pressed against her lower back. Resting her hands on Kyra's shoulders she looked at the female, lifting a hand and cupped her cheek. Angling Kyra's head upward she leaned down and locked her lips to Kyra's, moaning into the kiss as she slid her tongue along Kyra's and gripped the back of her head for a moment. Pulling back she licked Kyra's lower lip.

"Been waiting all day to do that. Now. What are your feelings hmm?"
She asked as she knew how she was feeling the day before, but she wanted to know how she was feeling now. Sonya had no problems swearing off other females for Kyra, but she wanted to know how this female was feeling. If she was going to deny her feelings then Sonya had no reason to stop flirting with other females.
"I'm surprised you didn't offer me your blood when I got that vial this morning...it would have been appreciated."
She said as she smiled and stroked the side of Kyra's neck with her thumb.

Kyra giggled nervously at her comment and climbed in, sitting down with a hiss as the hot water touched her sensitive cock. Why did Sonya have to be so stunning? She wanted to say that to her but was that too cheesy? Would she be seen as immature to be gawking at her body? What was she doing in this bath, what was she going to say?

Sonya straddled her and Kyra’s erection twitched, sitting nicely between her ass cheeks, enticing Kyra to rub herself between them. Sonya had a fine ass, along with the rest of her body. Kyra had looked for a flaw but hadn’t found it. Her cheeks were pink, flushed from the heat of the water and the heat within, but at Sonya’s touch they grew a touch redder until they kissed. Kyra’s eyes fluttered closed and she felt herself relax in the water, pressing her lips back and forgetting her nerves. Her mind was too busy coming alive with fireworks, breathing her in as their tongues touched.

“Sonya,” she whispered breathlessly as she pulled back. She blinked twice and came back to herself and giggled nervously again, eealizing she had whispered her name out loud.

“Feelings?” She croaked, biting her lip adorably. She had picked that habit up from her mother, though she did it much less often. Usually her brow wrinkled cutely when she was concentrating, but when she was struggling for words she often chewed her lower lip or played with something in her hands, helping her concentrate. But the only things available to toy with were the perky breasts inches from her own, and she wasn’t that brave yet. Her eyes opened a bit at the admission about her thirst and her cheeks turned red, “I...we were in public and...I didn’t know...I wanted to, I really wanted to...but...my parents...”

She tripped on her words then grinned like an idiot, slapping a wet hand over her eyes in embarrassment.

“You make me nervous,” she whispered under her breath, dropping her hands and taking a courageous chance, “how can one woman be this beautiful?”

Sonya smiled at the younger female in front of her and continued stroking her neck while she listened to her and giggled.
"Vampires are naturally all gorgeous...it's what's in here...that's flawed."
She said as she tapped her head.
"Trust me...up here has it's dark places and I'm no where near perfect."
She said as she smiled and looked down at Kyra's neck.
"And yes, we were in public...but you could have just tapped on my mind. I would have let you in."

Leaning down she licked Kyra's bottom lip.
"Chewing on it isn't good for it."
She said as she pulled Kyra's bottom lip into her mouth and sucked on her bottom lip lightly to make it a little more plump. Pulling back she looked at Kyra for a moment.
"How about this. We take some time to get to know one another. I'll be honest with you...if you be honest with me hmm? Though I do want to be able to help you relieve some stress."
She said as she winked.

Lifting her hips a bit she let the head of Kyra's cock rub along her pussy lips as she bit her own bottom lip.
"Try not to cum too soon babe...or I'll keep riding you regardless. Gotta work on your stamina somehow."
She said as she shoved her hips down and cried out as Kyra's cock speared inside of her walls. Filling her to the brim and even pushing against her cervix. Shaking a bit she gripped the back of Kyra's head and locked her lips to Kyra's and kissed her deeply as she rolled her hips to allow her walls to adjust for a moment.
"So deep..."
She moaned as she started to work her hips up and down, only allowing half the cock out of her before slamming back down with a huff.

"Did you know...there's other places I can drink from? Not...mmm...not just your neck?"

Kyra shook her head, “you’re the only one that’s stood up to me.”

Sonya sounded like her mother talking about the dark parts of her but it didn’t scare Kyra. She could handle that. If she’ll let me.

She stopped chewing her lip, her breath escaping as Sonya sucked on it and her cock throbbed.

“That...doesn’t sound bad,” she replied softly, though if she had the guts she would have asked if Sonya relieved other’s “stress” too. But she was a little preoccupied. Sonya was wet and gorgeous and on her lap. And now she was teasing her tip, making Kyra’s breath hitch in anticipation.

“I’ll try,” she squealed, not even sure how long she could hold on. But perhaps Sonya would teach her how.

She groaned loudly, moving into a cry of pleasure as Sonya sunk down to her hilt. She was deep. Kyra was packing nothing small, both in length and girth.

“So tight...ahhh...so warm,” she panted leaning into Sonya. How was she suppose to hold back? It felt so good and they’d barely begun. She whimpered, already wanting to cum but holding back as Sonya kissed her and started to rock. Oh it felt so damn good. Better than her other sloppy times. Sonya knew exactly how to rock.

“Oh Sonya,” she moaned, unable to hold back as she thrusted up to meet her hips, tickling her cervix again with her tip. She was panting and her eyes got that greedy look as Sonya spoke. She didn’t know but it opened her to a million possibilities.

“Feed from me,” she suddenly begged, wanting it. She wanted to feel that ecstasy again, “anywhere. Please.”

Sonya smiled as she continued to rock her hips, thrusting herself down on Kyra's cock which she could feel was filling places that had never been touched by another, making her crave this cock above all else which was dangerous.
"In a bit babe...after your first orgasm. Cause then you'll be ready for round two."
She said as she started to really rock her hips, rolling her hips against Kyra's so that she was grinding herself on that massive cock and stirring her insides in a lovely way, moaning Kyra's name with each push down. There were very few that Sonya felt she needed and Kyra was quickly climbing to the top of that short list just based off of how her cock felt and how she treated Sonya.

Locking her lips to Kyra's once more she pressed their breasts together and moaned into the kiss as she came on Kyra's cock, her hips stopping as she shook over her, Sonya's walls gripping and pulling on Kyra's cock as she came. Pulling back from their kiss, she took a deep breath as her eyes were cloudy with lust.
"You can cum now babe...we...Fuck! We're far from done."
She said as she started to ride Kyra harder to get her geared up for an orgasm even faster. When she did cum, Sonya moaned, feeling how full her womb was and the spiraling spunk as it swirled around inside of her.

Pulling herself off of Kyra slowly, she shivered at the feeling of the cum spilling out of her then stood up, taking Kyra's hand she wasted no time using her wind to quickly dry them off before throwing Kyra onto her bed and before Kyra could move or say anything, Sonya had her fangs sinking into Kyra's inner thigh, tapping into the thick vein that hid just beneath the skin. With the vein being so close to her private parts, the venom hit ten times harder. Moaning as she held Kyra's leg down and lapped at the blood that flowed, while letting her venom pump into Kyra's blood stream.

Kyra wanted those fangs in her. But she listened and didn’t beg, granted Sonya had her well distracted as she pumped herself on Kyra’s cock, causing the young Lycan futa to twitch and moan, meaning her hips with her own thrusts. Her hands finally found life in them and wove around Sonya, tugging her in so their breasts squeezed together, so every thrust built more pressure between them. When Sonya finally came Kyra was seconds behind her, biting her tongue and willing her body to hold out. She had never tried not to cum before. The pressure was not erotic and nearly painful. And Sonya was not slowing down.

With a word off the vampires lips, Kyra was free to relax and bucked up while pulling her down, even as a pup she had good strength, spearing as deeply within as she could go as she staring to pour streams of seed into her, crying out at how good it felt to find release. She shook, twitching as Sonya got off and her erection remained, but was sore to touch. She couldn’t help lying there and panting, finding her breath as she gazed at the beauty before her, then get raised up. Out of the tub and dried, Kyra took two sore steps to the bedroom before she was turned and flung into the bed, hitting it with her back and a loud “omph”. She tried to sit up, her cock still sore but Sonya didn’t go for that. She went for her thigh, sinking her teeth in deeply and Kyra rocked, crying out in pure pleasure as her hand gripped Sonya’s hair, digging her fingers into her soft locks not to yank her away but to tell her to stay. It felt better than the first time. Already her cock was drooling again, wanting to cum a second time as her back arched and she couldn’t help but moan Sonya’s name. Sonya would smell the fresh cum, not just from her cock but from her folds, Kyra finding a true erotic pleasure from more than just the venom.

As Sonya fed from Kyra's thigh, she did notice that Kyra seemed to be very aroused but not just from her venom. Smiling a bit she pulled her fangs back and licked the wound to heal it. Moving her mouth to Kyra's wet folds she looked around her massive cock with a wink. Opening her mind to Kyra's.
'Seem's like you have a bit of a biting fetish hun. My venom isn't that strong.'

She said as she swirled her tongue around Kyra's slick folds and teased her with her skillful tongue. She would have to talk to Angel about giving her a temporary cock with her spirit energy. Maybe then she'd be able to fuck Kyra for once. After a few minutes of licking Kyra's pussy, she moved up and bent over in front of Kyra. She had more than enough pre-cum at the tip of her cock to act as a lubricant.

Spreading her ass cheeks she tapped the tight pucker of her anus and winked.
"If you think my pussy felt good, you'll love it here. Go slow at first, but I want your cock here now."
She said as she gave Kyra a beautiful view of her ass, bending over like a bitch in heat for Kyra.

Kyra was nearly ready to cum again. At Somya’s voice in her head she moaned, maybe...a bit. A lot. Please don’t stop.

But Sonya did stop to Kyra’s groaning, “noooo.”

She moved up, licking and teasing, but it wasn’t as good as the bite. Kyra wanted to feel her feed. Still, her pussy was hypersensitive;m, so hardly touched, so it left her quivering and panting, still pleasured by Sonya’s touch. She was trying not to cum.

“What are you..? Oh...I’ve never...it looks tight...” Kyra swallowed loudly. She had never done anal before. Would it hurt Sonya?

She slowly slid her hands up Sonya’s thighs to her hips and caressed them, her tip pressed to Sonya’s rosebud but she didn’t push. She had to know, clearly concerned, “you won’t feel any pain right?”

Sonya flicked her hair over her shoulder as she looked back at Kyra and smiled, staying on her knees as she sat up, hooking her hand behind Kyra's head and locking her lips to Kyra's. Moaning into the kiss she slowly moved her ass back, feeling the head of Kyra's cock breach the tight seal of her ass making her suck in a breath through her nose. Slowly working her ass back more and more till she was completely full. Like Kyra said, it was very tight. Her anal walls molded to every inch of Kyra's cock and gripped it like a velvety vise. Slowly pulling back from the kiss she smiled.
"No. It won't hurt as long as we have lube...and entry is slow."
She said in a breathless tone. Squeezing her anal muscles she moaned before she pulled her hips forward to pull Kyra's cock out till the head was all that was inside, then slowly pushed back, sinking her cock back inside.

"Mmm...think you can take over?"
She asked as she got back on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass a bit, allowing Kyra's cock to swirl around inside of her. Moving her ass back and forth slowly till Kyra would take over.

Kyra kisses her eagerly, her hands roaming her sides. She was starting to grow more comfortable, her nerves fading as the pleasure overrid them.

“Sonya!” Her head fell back and she started to thrust. It felt so damn good. “So tight. Your so...goddamn...tight. Oh god yes!”

At first she thrusted slowly, letting Sonya show her how to pace it but soon took over. She thrusted at a good pace, not too fast, taking her time to enjoy each thrust, Sonya’s ass milking her.

Sonya smiled as she moaned, leaning her head down and relishing in the feelings till she started to get accustomed to her size and that's when she wanted the pup to really thrust but she was just keeping to that one pace.
"Pull back babe."
Sliding her cock free for a moment she moved to her back, spreading her legs then moving Kyra's cock back inside of her ass so that Kyra could face Sonya. Reaching up she pulled Kyra down and smiled.
"Now that I have a better angle..."
Sonya sank her fangs into Kyra's neck, biting firmly and moaning as she did this, opening her mind to Kyra's.

'Now start fucking me babe...I want you to let loose.'
She growled into Kyra's mind while wrapping her arms around Kyra's back to keep her there so that her fangs could safely stay inside of Kyra's neck and feed that fetish of hers to a whole new level.

Kyra shuddered as Sonya pulled herself off, pulling back as she was told and taking a deep breath. She crawled over Sonya, taking the chance to kiss up her body, wanting to taste her herself. She tastes good too. How can she be this delicious?

She got to her lips and kissed her greedily, letting Sonya get her aimed up and pressing in. Kyra slowly sunk back into her, moaning against her lips as she did. So good...so good.

Breaking their kiss she sunk into Sonya to her hilt and shuddered, feeling ever last inch of the vampires inner walls, squeezing her tightly, leaving no room between.

Kyra was pulled in, teeth sinking into her neck as she moaned and bucked, thrusting hard then pulling back.

“Sonya,” she growled, hearing her voice in her hand. Oh the ecstasy of the bite. Her teeth sinking into her flesh, drawing blood. It called as much as Sonya did to let loose. To run wild with pleasure. Her thrusts started to speed up, jerking hard into her ass with each pulse of her vien Sonya drank from.

Feed, she begged her, pushing the thought back, even whispering it out loud, feed from me Sonya, it feels so good. So damn good.

She wasn’t even paying attention to her thrusting anymore. She was spearing into Sonya madly, her hips smashing into hers with every thrust, leaving red marks on Sonya’s thighs. Her hands were on either side of the vampire’s head, letting her drink as she dug claws into the bed and rocked her hips with maddened uncontrolled passion, too high to think. It all felt so good. She couldn’t even tell where her orgasm was at until she buckled, feeling her body tense and she screamed, this orgasm as intense as her first with Sonya, but instead of her stomach, Kyra filled her ass, hot cum shooting up. But it didn’t stop Kyra this time. She was mad for Sonya, bucking wildly into her as the vampire fed, overcome with lust, pleasure, and ecstasy.

As Kyra's thrusts got harder and faster, Sonya moaned and kept her fangs inside of Kyra as she noticed it really did wonders for the female's lust. Smiling against her neck as she wasn't really feeding anymore to keep the blood loss to a minimum. She was more so just keeping her fangs buried to keep that pleasure going. Each hard thrust was rewarded with a moan or a cry. Raking her nails along Kyra's back just hard enough to sting her skin as she wrapped her legs around Kyra's hips not letting her pull free, not that she would and when Kyra came, Sonya's eyes rolled into her head as she bowed her back and came with her, squirting hot juices onto Kyra's pelvis as she came hard.

Releasing Kyra's neck she didn't have time to lick the wound to heal it as she cried out Kyra's name and shook violently from the force of her orgasm. When she calmed down she licked the wound to clean the blood and heal the wound, but kept Kyra's cock buried in her ass with a moan. Stroking her sweat coated skin she smiled and kissed Kyra's lips deeply.
"Mmm...that was amazing. Definitely gonna repeat this."
She said as she tightened her anal walls with a wink.
"So? Did you like anal sweetie?"

Kyra was still pumping in her, wild with want, but slowed as Sonya pulled out of her neck and screamed, moaning as she was soaked in cum and leaning to kiss her, pressing hungrily into her.

“Amazing,” she replied breathlessly, but she meant more than just anal, everything about Sonya and this experience being utterly amazing. Her hips were still going, deep thrusts that pushed her cum into Sonya’s deeper depths. She still had another orgasm in her if Sonya wanted it. Kyra was nearly empty though.

“Are you...done,m?” She asked with little breath into Sonya’s ear; leaning her head on the mattress beside hers. Her hands had let go of the bed and were raking down Sonya’s sides to her hips to give her more hold if the vampire would allow her a little longer. Even with the bite wound healed the venom was still in her system and she was riding that high, cum soaked and begging for more.

Sonya smiled at the young female as she was still thrusting, even though she'd cum already. Looking up at her she kissed along her neck before whispering into her ear.
"Unless I'm in combat, I'm always ready for more with you."
She said as she wrapped her arms around Kyra's neck and started moving her hips as well, urging the young Lycan to continue thrusting. Gods she could easily get addicted to this female and while it wasn't a bad thing, if she was unsure about her feelings...then it would be a bad thing. Pushing that to the back of her mind, she decided the make it easier for Kyra.

Pushing her off, then moving to lay flat on her stomach, she pat her ass cheek.
"Gives a good downward angle for you to really grind and hammer in."
She said as she directed Kyra to straddle the backs of her thighs and as soon as the Lycan's cock was back inside of her snug anus, she moaned and pulled Kyra's arms so that the female's breasts were pressed to her back. Turning her head so that she could kiss the female as she let her fuck her some more, pulling back from the kiss just long enough to moan.
"Cum whenever you want...however much you want."
She said as she licked along the bottom of Kyra's neck.

Kyra groaned and hammered in harder, greedy with her thrusts. She growled a bit as she was pushed off, and as Sonya rolled over Kyra was quickly atop her, angling it in seconds after Sonya spoke, cum dripping out her ass as Kyra pressed her tip to her opening then slammed in, crying out as she nearly cummed from so forceful a thrust. She stopped moving for a complete minute, breathing heavily over Sonya’s chest, trying not to cum from a single thrust. When she thought she had herself steadied she started thrusting, soon wildly again, each thrust deep and quick, smashing her hips to Sonya’s round cheeks. She bent over the vampire, kissing and breathing on her lips, her hips bucking like mad as she moaned and panted. Her eyes were dilated, running on venom and lust. Her moans were becoming more and more guttural and as Sonya watched her canines grew, the wolf in her howling to break free and claim this perfect creature for herself. She ran them along Sonya’s shoulder then bit down, breaking skin as her thrusts increased to almost an impossible pace for any human. Had Sonya not been a vampire or even a Lycan, Kyra would have broken her pelvis.

She finally let go as she threw her head back and howled, orgasming with a shuddering relief, spurting hot seed up into Sonya, more than her first. She pulled out and rolled off, shivering as she came down from the high and tried to catch her breath, her body buzzing with pleasure.

Sonya gripped the bed sheets and moaned as the thrusts came hard and deep after Kyra's little resting moment. Panting as she loved how rough Kyra was being with her when she started really hammering in and at the feeling of those fangs entering her skin, Sonya cried out and came again, soaking her sheets as she squirt once more, feeling her stomach slightly bloat from the sheer volume of cum inside of her. When Kyra pulled out of her and rolled over, Sonya whined and rolled to her side, gripping Kyra's hip and rolling her to her side so that Sonya could push her ass back and sheath Kyra's cock inside of her ass again.
"Just stay inside a bit longer."
She said as she wanted to feel that pulsing, twitching shaft inside of her as they both came down from their orgasmic highs.

Her anal walls twitched and shook as she was coming down from her own orgasms, Kyra's cum flowing around inside of her as she now had two loads inside of her.
"God's you felt amazing."
She said as she stroked Kyra's hip and gripped her ass cheek softly, before stroking along her hip again. Spooning against Kyra she smiled.
"I think you shouldn't need to cum for at least a day or so."

~

Terra had started walking back from her run through the woods, much more relaxed when she paused hearing a pleasure filled howl coming from Sonya's temporary home. Raising an eyebrow she recognized the howl as Kyra's. Well now...that was very interesting since Sonya struck her as someone who was very much like her in terms of free reign for sex but Kyra wasn't. She was very much like her mother. Walking back into the house she found Kat and informed her of this new found information.

Kat was busy reading a book on psychology in her study and looked up, greeting her mate but surprise quickly crossed her face, “Sonya? I thought Kyra disliked her. She’s been so off about her.”

~

Kyra panted, finding her breath slowly, squirming as she was pressed back inside Sonya. It felt so good. But she couldn’t go another second. She was dry, and her cock was throbbing sensitively. Still it felt amazing as she came down from her high to still feel Sonya’s insides. Her arms curled around Sonya’s waists, holding her tight.

“That was...amazing,” she whispered.

Climbing into bed with her mate after removing her shoes, Terra shrugged and shook her head.
"Well, if she's anything like you...which I'm guessing she is. She's going to be doubting her feelings but jumping at the nearest chance to spend time with her as well. Guess we'll just have to watch her a bit more closely whenever Sonya is around."
Kissing her mate she smiled and sighed.
"I need a shower. Join me?"
Standing off of the bed, Terra headed for their bathroom to wash the sweat from her skin.

~

Sonya moaned as she felt Kyra's cock moving slightly and after the cock in her ass started to soften she finally let it free, pulling her hips forward till it slid free. Sighing she turned and returned the kiss that Kyra gave her, placing her hand on top of Kyra's as she held her.
"Mmm...more than amazing."
She said as she nuzzled Kyra's neck for a bit then looked down.
"Seems we've made quite a mess."
She said as her bed sheets were coated in both hers and Kyra's cum and even some of their blood as well. Not unusual in a vampire bedroom but in a Lycan bedroom, the blood may have been a bit strange.

Back
Top Bottom