Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Moon Pack RP (NTI and BurningWillows)

Jayden grinned, already having a place in mind, jogging to join his fellow trainees.

~

Kyra was stumped with that answer for a moment. She didn’t have a good rebuttal, and her brain wasn’t focused enough to come up with one quick enough. And Sonya used that moment to her advtange, getting close enough to pull the pillow off and reveal what certainly wasn’t a third leg.

“I’m...special,” she got out. Usually she said that with a lot more confidence when revealing herself to the few women she had slept with, but Sonya made her throat clench and her tongue dry. She couldn’t help but admit how beautiful she was, even with only her face revealed. It was almost maddening to tell herself she wasn’t.

“Speed...no wait,” she hissed, trying to grip Sonya’s arm but missing, catching nothing but air as the vampire leaned in and raked her fangs across Kyra’s neck. There was a clear audible moan before Sonya even bite down, her cock throbbing in her pants. She forgot to say no, forgot how to breath as Sonya sunk her fangs in. It should have hurt, but even the slice of pain felt pleasurable to her and she gasped, gripping Sonya’s arm, but she couldn’t find the power to stop her.

“Oh god!” She gasped loudly, the venom activating. It already felt good. Now it felt mind blowing. Sonya’s fingers teased her cock from over her pants and the young wolf whimpered, her body shaking with pleasure. She didn’t know what to do. She was lost in the steady waves of ecstasy and unable to will herself to stop.

Her jogging pants had no zipper, just easy tug on and off, making them easy to slip low. Her erection sprang free, a beast of an erection, throbbing and pulsing from the pleasure, twitching to be touched.

Given that she was already so aroused, Sonya pulled her fangs free and licked the wound on her neck to heal the bite mark. Afterward she licked her lips and smirked at the wolf. Leaning in, she kissed Kyra's plump lips and bit her bottom lip just to tease her, keeping her hand away from Kyra's naked cock. When she pulled back she pushed Kyra to her back so that her legs were draped over the edge of the bed and her back was flat on the bed. Looking down at the monster of a cock in front of her she licked her lips and giggled.
"Well now this is certainly a bonus for those of us who enjoy a good cock but prefer females."

She said as she started at the base of her cock where it met her pussy lips, then dragged the flat of her tongue up the thick under vein, all the way to the tip to lap the steady flow of pre-cum. Wrapping her lips around the sensitive head of Kyra's cock, she kept a tight grip around the base to keep her from cumming too early. Sliding her eyes up to Kyra's face as she swirled the tip of her tongue around the sensitive head of her cock which was made more sensitive with her tight grip at the base.

Pulling her head back she licked her lips and smiled at the female.
"You're not allowed to cum just yet. I'm having far too much fun exploring."
She said as she wrapped her lips around Kyra's cock head once more, but this time she started to work her mouth down the long thick shaft, her tongue stroking the underside of her cock as she went down. When the head of her cock tapped the back of her throat she gagged once before opening her mouth a bit more and stretching her tongue forward as well as relaxing her throat.

Pushing the thick cock down her throat, the skin of her throat bulged as she took the cock to the base, right where her hand was gripping. Tightening her throat, she moaned to send vibrations through Kyra's cock showing that she knew her way around a cock. Her free hand moved to the slick lips of Kyra's pussy and just barely teased the inside of her entrance, stroking the rim of her entrance and sliding the tip of her finger in and out while she worked her head up and down, keeping a tight air seal while she sucked. She was keeping her tight grip on Kyra's cock so that she could pay attention to how badly Kyra wanted to cum...but she wanted the female to beg for it, to plead for it.

There was clear upset when Sonya pulled her fangs free. Kyra twitched and her mouth opened to ask for more, but she stopped herself, her eyes rolling as she tried to find some will power. But it was useless. Sonya kisses her lips and her mind blanked as fireworks filled her mouth, sparks flying through the touch. The chemistry was instant...but could Kyra admit to that?

She was forced down, lying suddenly on her back in the bed, staring up at the ceiling. She tried to sit up, but Sonya was older, wiser, and much stronger. And with a simple lick of her tongue Kyra was trapped in pleasure again. She couldn’t even dare to move, Sonya knew what she was doing to keep the young pup still. She whimpered however when her tongue swirled along Kyra’s tip, teasing her. Her face showed her clear enjoyment, her nails digging tight in the blankets under her.

Finally she found her voice, and croaked, “Sonya...we shouldn’t-“

She stopped short, losing all breath as Sonya started to swallow her. Her back arched and despite her efforts to say stop she was moaning now for it to continue. A years long dry spell was leaving her quaking now under Sonya’s skillful mouth. And it wasn’t like as a teen she had been any good in the bedroom. Her experiences had been sloppy. This was precise...and felt so good.

Kyra’s only problem was that nagging thought that Sonya “experimented”. It was snuffed out continuously as Sonya deep throated her and Kyra buckled a little, but it persistently came back. Sonya wasn’t looking for the long haul. This was just fun. And as much as Kyra was a panting, moaning, shaking mess now...how much would she regret it later? Not because it was with Sonya, but because it wasn’t leading to anything. Even the girls Kyra had dabbled with she had dated too, not for long, but she had tried. Teen relationships were fickle though. She wanted something that would last.

Her folds were tickled, her pussy as wet as her cock and Kyra cried out a little, sensitive and surprised. She didn’t give her pussy as much attention as she did her cock. And it had never been touched much by others. The cock was always the centre of attention. She hadn’t even been penetrated yet, having never dated a boy besides Jayden, and that ended with a kiss.

Having fed on Kyra, Sonya was now very aware of her thoughts and would be till her blood was digested. As long as she was within close proximity to Kyra. Hearing her worries, Sonya smirked a bit and decided to move her hands, sliding them up Kyra's body to her breasts, teasing her skin under her shirt and pinching her nipples. She'd removed her hands from Kyra's cock and her pussy so that she could cum now, all while moving her head up and down on Kyra's cock. Her hands were teasing Kyra's nipples and stroking her skin affectionately. She would show her some affection, but not much since this was their first sexual meeting and this wasn't nearly enough to get 'intimate' in a romantic way.

Moving her mouth still, she continued moaning and sending vibrations through Kyra's cock while she sucked her off. Looking up at the female she opened her mind to Kyra's.
"Cum for me Kyra."
She said this in a demanding tone, wanting to get across who was the dominant one in this situation.

~

While Kyra was having her mind blowing oral experience, Angel was sitting on the bench in front of the healer trainee's and teaching them the basics since her meeting with Kyra was going to be completely different from what she was teaching the other pups. As she sat there she spotted Terra walking toward the training ground.
"Has Kyra spoken to you yet?"
Angel looked at Terra and smiled.
"Yes, she's gone jogging, so I'll see her after."
Angel was simply covering for Sonya and Kyra since she knew Kyra would be coming to her eventually.

Kyra started to beg. She didn’t want to but she wanted to cum so badly, and Sonya was squeezing her cock perfectly so she couldn’t. Kyra didn’t even realize that a part of her was obeying the order to not cum, the forefront of her mind just pleading for release.

Sonya’s name rolled off her tongue in a way that delighted the ears, growing louder as she let go and reached up to fondle her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Kyra had been thinking about piercing them. She had quite the interest in piercings and tattoos but being young as she was she hadn’t gotten more than her ears done. But at this moment she just wanted them to be touched by Sonya, as she squirmed in delight under her superior.

At the commanding thought Kyra gasped out and her body tensed, seconds from cumming. Without thinking she bucked her hips and smashed her pelvis into Sonya, pushing her cock in to its hilt as she cummed, pouring hot ropes of seed straight down her throat. She gasped then sighed in relief, pulling out of her mouth as it started to hurt, her orgasm had been so large.

“Sonya,” she whispered, not knowing what to say. Please don’t tell anyone about my cock? What does this mean? Why me?

Sonya moaned as she felt the cock in her mouth thicken moments before it spilled a massive load of her cum down her throat and right into her stomach. As she pulled her head back, she made sure to suck every drop of cum out of Kyra's cock that she could. This female actually tasted amazing and thanks to a healthy diet, she was rather sweet in taste. Licking her lips after Kyra's cock popped free of her lips, Sonya sat up, flicking her hair over her shoulder and giggled at the female. Sitting up she slid her hands on either side of Kyra's lap and looked at her cock for a moment then up to Kyra's eyes.
"Your secret is safe with me. You really think I'd want to share that?"
She hinted before kissing Kyra's lips deeply and biting her bottom lip once more. Pulling back she sat up and put her mask and hood back in place, rubbing her stomach.

"Thank you for the treat...now, you're going to be late for Angel. Best hurry up Healer."
Giving her a wink, she ported out of the room so that Kyra could have some privacy to collect her thoughts and would be seen leaving alone so no one would suspect anything. Taking shape beside Angel, Angel glanced at her friend and Captain then giggled.
"You look happy."
Sonya smirked and shrugged.
"We'll see how she acts in a few days."

Kyra shuddered, her cock so sensitive now even licking it clean somewhat stung, but she could handle it. That had probably been the best blow job of her short life. But how did she say that without sounding cheesy?

She looked up at Sonya as she straightened, her eyes revealing a mixture of gratitude, relief, confusion, and lust. She tried to sit up too, her body still buzzing.

Her secret was safe. That was a relief. She opened her mouth to say thank you when she swallowed the other half of the statement. Wait...she doesn’t want to share...me?

There was no opportunity to ask. Sonya thanked her - which only threw Kyra off more - and reminded her of her promised arrangement before dissapearing. At a loss, and completely awestruck, Kyra got up and slowly redressed herself, making sure she didn’t look frazzled before stumbling a little stiffly out the pool house. Wasn’t so easy to walk when she was sore she found, especially after she had dropped a load that big.

She spotted her mother before she spotted Angel and tried to act natural, not really wanting to tell her mother of all people that the Shade leader had just given her the best head in existence in the empty poolhouse.

Terra looked at her pup as she waddled her way out of the pool house that Kat and herself had fooled around in more than once. Smiling a bit to herself she just watched her pup walk by and sniffed. Placing her hand on Kyra's shoulder she whispered to her pup.
"May wanna go shower first love. You stink of cum."
She said as she kissed her pup's forehead and chuckled to herself as she had some juicy details to discuss with Kat at lunch. Now the biggest question was, who was causing such a flux in their pup, so that way Terra could pay attention and watch who she took after most. Her or Kat. Though knowing their pup, she'd probably take after Kat the most.

When Kyra finally made it to Angel, the Shade female just nodded to her and showed her a small metal locket.
"Put the shard in the locket, then put it around your neck. This way it'll always be on your person and you can draw the spirit element from it with ease. However, first we're going to work on the basics. Herb gathering and knowing what is what. For you, since you're not a true Spirit user, using the energy is going to take a lot of practice and really beefing up your stamina."
Angel smiled as she was all business even though she knew Kyra and Sonya had been pretty naughty not too long ago.

For the remainder of that morning, Angel worked with Kyra in the forest, showing her which mushrooms were safe, how to use her nose to tell what was for healing and what was poisonous. Since Lycan's healed better after eating, she showed what herbs could be used for a quick snack to boost the Lycan healing whether in human for or Lycan form which was essential to Lycan's since they didn't heal as fast in human form. When lunch came around, Angel was eating with her healers, Kyra included as everyone was being tested on making a stew that would be good for treating small illnesses like a cold or even small cuts and scrapes. For this, all the trainees were given small cuts on their legs. Nothing to really slow movement, but in human form the stew would heal the wounds if done correctly.

~

While Kyra was doing this, Terra was waiting for her mate under their usual tree. When she saw her, she was greeted with a kiss and a goofy smile, one that told her mate, Terra knew something very interesting.

Kyra blushed and bolted inside to shower, not wanting anyone else to ask. Thankfully her mother just smiled and walked away.

When she got to Angel she was feel energized oddly and grinning, ready for the day. She soaked the lesson in, wearing her shard around her neck as she memorized all she could. At lunch she sat with her own pot, trying to come up with her own stew, in the back of her mind wondering what Sonya was up to, and if she would see her again today.

~

Kat had been reading a book and watching Kyra learn from her spot in front of a window till her phone alarm went off. Terra’s lunch time. She grabbed the lunch she had made her mate and headed out, seeing the grin on her face.

“What do you do?” She asked, grinning herself, “or what do you know?”

She kissed her, lingering her lips on Terra’s for a minute then stepping back and smiling.

“Our baby is doing well on her first day. She seems eager to listen and learn. I think she’ll do well. I know I’ll worry about her like I do you...but I think she’s doing what feels right to her. And I’m proud.”

She plopped down in the grass, “Anyways. Tell me. What’s that sexy mischievous grin for?”

Terra looked at Kat as she sat next to her and mentioned what she'd seen in the morning with Kyra coming out of the pool house and that she smelled very heavily of arousal and of course her release.
"Someone got her rather riled...and judging by the smile on her face and the way she was desperately trying to hide it, I'd say it's someone important."

~

Angel watched over the trainee's as they made their stews, turning her head as Sonya came walking over and handed her a bundle of food wrapped in a towel of sorts, leaning down Sonya informed her that the lunch was from Jayden. He'd made her something to eat which made Angel smile as she pulled her mask down and ate the food she was given. Sonya sat on the bench as well, resting her arms on her knees and giggled as she shook her head at how love struck Angel was acting. Not that Sonya was against it. It was actually very cute to see Angel this giddy, and she wasn't the only one getting amusement out of this. Xavier was also getting a kick out of it, as was Drake, the other member of her squad.

Glancing over at Kyra, Sonya's eyes locked onto Kyra as she crossed her legs and rest her chin on her hand. Watching Kyra intently and smiling behind her mask as she watched her make her stew.

Kat grinned, “our baby met someone?! But in the poolhouse...that’s our secret sex spot baby. Our little girl cannot share it.”

She fed Terra some grapes and sighed, “Who do you think it is?”

~

Kyra looked up, feeling eyes on her. She spotted Sonya watching her and smiled and blushed deeply, quickly turning back to her stew and working on it faster, a part of her wanting to impress Sonya. What am I doing? How has she gotten in my head like this? Her mind brought up the feeling of being bit again and she shivered. Focus Kyra focus.

Terra smiled and shrugged.
"We can always find another place. I wasn't exactly gonna tell her that you and I fuck in there. That would've been super awkward for her."
Eating the grape she sucked on Kat's fingers for a moment and winked.
"Besides, it's pretty dusty in there so I think a change in secret spots is needed."
Kissing her mate's lips she giggled.
"Maybe your office. We've barely done it there."

~

Angel glanced at Sonya as she was watching Kyra intently and whispered.
"You're distracting her Sonya. Let her finish her stew at least."
Sonya smiled and nodded as she stood up and sent a small mental whisper to Kyra.
'Do make sure you make the stew correctly...otherwise I'll be tempted to come over there and lick that wound of yours.'
Yes she knew she was teasing Kyra but at the same time, she had a feeling that while some part of her would want that outcome, the more sensible and shy side of her would finish her stew correctly just to avoid getting aroused in front of her peers.

Sonya then walked over to Terra and crouched in front of her and Kat.
"Have you informed your mate of the training?"
"I will tonight. How's she doing?"
"As a healer she shows a lot of talent, but she's got to get over that need to succeed mentality and know when to stop and rest. Healers need to be fully rested and she keeps trying to push herself."
Terra nodded as she knew she had a little something to do with that. Not directly, but just in how she operated and how Kyra always kept trying to be like her.

Kat scoffed, “oh come on we’ve soiled my office plenty of times. Remember that time with the crops you bought? My desk was perfect for bending over.”

She giggled, noticing Sonya walking up, “Is that the Shade Kyra mentioned over dinner last night?”

She listened, not quite sure what they were talking about but of course worried her daughter wasn’t sleeping enough. She tried to chime in, innocently enough, “sometimes she has more energy than she can use and forgets to wind down. Terra used to fight her every night over bedtime. We can talk to her.”

Katerina sounded like a protective mother, fawning over past memories. She blushed realizing how she sounded and busied herself setting up Terra’s lunch before her.

~

Kyra was distracted, even noticing her get up to leave. Damn it...I wanted to be done before she left. Jeez Kyra, trying to impress her now?!

She was still pink cheeked, working on her stew. She straightened a little as Sonya’s voice entered her mind, then dropped her head quickly to hide the heat on her face as she bit her lip and kept control. Thankfully with how good Sonya’s blowjob had been she was utterly drain and still sensitive, so she didn’t have to work too hard to keep herself in line. She returned to her stew, as Sonya guessed too shy to be caught and while wanting such a scenario she wouldn’t let herself fail in Angel’s eyes. She was going to keep to her promise and become a Healer. And she hoped a good one at that.

When her stew was finished she brought a bowl to Angel, offering it to her.

Sonya glanced at Kat and smiled as she pulled her mask down so that Kat could see she was smirking.
"No need to worry about your pup. It's our job to make sure she can come home to you every night."
Giving the two a nod she lifted her mask back into place and headed off. After she was gone, Terra looked back at her mate and giggled.
"You're such a cute mama bear you know that?"
She said as she kissed Kat's lips and enjoyed the rest of their lunch together.

~

Angel looked at Kyra for a moment then waved her hand over the stew, checking to make sure everything was in order with her energy. Nodding she handed Kyra a bowl and spoon.
"Eat up so that you can heal your leg."
Waiting for a moment she lowered her voice.
"Don't make Sonya keep that promise of hers."
She said as she gave Kyra a knowing smile before checking the next trainee's in line. She was good as well and was given the bowl and spoon. While the Trainee's were eating, Sonya came back and gave a nod to Kyra. A simple and silent congrats for making the stew correctly. Sitting on the bench she watched Angel train the Lycan's after lunch, having them stir and mix herbs to ointments that could be put on small wounds.

When they all had their ointments she pointed to the Hound class area.
"Alright. Time to be healers. Sonya tells me that several students got roughed up today. Go offer ointment and stew to those who need it. Assess the injuries and offer the correct healing."
She said as she was quick to toss them into the mix of healing but that was how healing worked. Preparation for the oncoming injuries. There were seven healers in training and over fifty Hounds in training. There was a heavy demand for healers but very few had the mental strength for it.

Kat blushed, “what?! She’s our baby. I’ll be as mama bear as I like.”

She grinned and kissed her mate, knowing Terra loved her for her quirks. They ate lunch together before Terra’s classes recommenced and Kat remained under the tree watching like she did on warm days, enjoying a book in her mate’s view.

~

Kyra tried the stew and grinned as she healed. Angel could see how clearly excited she was for accomplishing it. Kyra had never healed anything this fast in her life. She had never learned an art that saved lives. Clearly, she had picked the right path, everything about her suddenly full of energy at seeing her first project work.

The rest of the afternoon she was eager to make more, jumping at the new ointments. When she had herself a fair amount and Angel explained her next mission, she was one of the few on their feet first, grabbing what they had to head over. Despite the lack of sleep and the busy day, she still had the energy to help. She found her old group, well the squad she was going to be in, her mother and Jayden both in it, along with a few faces that were friendly seeing her approach.

“So you took on healing?” One asked.

“Yep,” she smiled, putting her pot and tray of ointments down, “and I’m here to assess and aid.”

Kat looked up from her book and watched her daughter. She stepped up to each wolf that was cut up, assessed their severity of scraps or small wounds, then gave them what she thought would work best. For most she got it right, and for one she made a minor error in the severity of a couple wounds and underdosed, but she fixed it. She would need to learn how to pick out different kinds of wounds if she wanted to be faster at assessing, but she knew she’d get to that in fair time.

Jayden had a nice gash on his arm but with some stew and a little ointment it was gone. He flexed his arm smiling then gave her a look, “your really into this aren’t you? Your eyes are brighter than usual today.”

Kyra beamed, though she wasn’t going to tell him there was more than one reason she was in high spirits, “it just feels right Jay. And Angel knows her stuff. With her teachings I’ll be great at this in no time. And she’s kind. Blunt but kind. Happy for you Jay.”

“Well I’m happy for you too Ky.”

She picked up her stuff and nodded, “well, best I get to the others. Not sure how long this might take.”

She didn’t know how the others were doing but she still had the energy to continue on. And she hadn’t even used the shard today. It lay on her chest in its locket, safe and secure. When she was gone Jayden turned to Terra, “is it just me or does she seem oddly peppy? Even for healing...?”

Terra looked at Jayden and smirked.
"It's not just you, but I need to chat with her before I tell why she's so peppy today."
Angel walked around to the healers and showed them how to increase the speed of their assessing. Stopping one female who was going to give too little healing to one male. Taking the male, Angel spread the wound on his leg making him hiss.
"See the depth of the cut? If you can see and smell a heavy amount of blood, the wound is deep. Some of the cuts are so precise that they look less than they are. Sonya has a talent of cutting paper thin slices but getting down to the bone with that cut. So looks can be deceiving. You need to open the wound slightly to see how deep it truly is. A little pain is worth not healing correctly."

The female nodded and added more ointment to the wound then handed him a bowl of stew. As everyone was treated, Angel stood.
"As your healing techniques increase, the Hound training will become more potent as well. You'll be training with the Hounds in healing them after their lessons. How you do in healing will affect how they preform the following day so you need to be on your A game. Get plenty of rest and relax your minds when you can."
Sonya had also told the Hounds, before the healers arrived, that they would be assigned a healer at the end of the training so if they wanted a good healer, being an asshole to that healer wasn't the wisest of ideas. She'd said that since so many trainee's were so quick to cast Kyra out, but now that she was proving to be a damn good healer, they were suddenly being much nicer.

Healer's played a huge role in how efficient a Hound squad could be, so squads tended to be very protective of their healers...for obvious reasons. Sonya then spoke up.
"Also something to remember as a healer. You become the enemies main target because without you, your squad's effective combat drops to fifty percent. Once they're wounded, they won't have the ability to heal as fast, thus decreasing their effectiveness. So healers...you really need to be on your toes."
As she said this, she glanced to Kyra since she didn't like the idea of killing.

Jayden just looked all the more confused but nodded to Terra, used to his best friends mom and her ways. Kat was happily watching her daughter work with pride, loving to see her so animated. And she was doing a good job too. Always been our smart one. I swear she gets it from both of us.

When everyone was healed there was a pause for the leaders to speak. She watched Sonya like the rest, but with mixed emotions, as she spoke and explained the importantance of healers. Kyra caught her looking to her and realized what she meant. Kyra couldn’t kill. Well she could, she hope, if they attacked her and it was her life or theirs. But for the most part she realized what Sonya was saying. Kyra would have to kill, or have to have one damn good team to protect her.

She nodded, blushing as that gaze lingered and her mind spiraled then looked down, hoping no one noticed.

Seeing Kyra nod, Sonya looked back to Angel who dismissed her healers as they were done for the day and Sonya dismissed the Hound trainee's as well. As the students and instructors all left, Sonya looked at Angel as she wasn't leaving.
"Staying?"
"Dinner."
Sonya smirked but nodded as she ported out and Angel looked up as Jayden came walking over. Taking his hand she pulled her mask down and dropped her hood so that she could just be herself with him. She wasn't a Shade healer, just a female enjoying her time with the male she was interested in.
"So what's for dinner? Thank you for lunch also."

Terra glanced at Jayden as he seemed to be getting very friendly with Angel and raised an eyebrow. Looking at her daughter.
"When did that happen?"
She asked as she took Kat's hand when she walked over and they all watched Angel slid her hand into Jayden's as they walked off.
"Well that was unexpected. Still, shows that love doesn't care about age."
Terra said with a smile as she was happy to see Jayden getting a good female and Angel showing a lot more emotion than Terra was used to seeing.

Kyra turned to her mother, a bud of disappointment in her gut when Sonya disappeared. Get a hold of yourself.

“Um, recently I think,” she commented, looking at her best friend. She had seen him last night with her but she couldn’t think of another time. She followed her parents back inside, as Kat asked her how her day went.

“Good I think. Angel is a great teacher.”
“I’m glad to hear. Alex has dinner ready.”

Kyra joined her family for dinner, then afterwards retired to bed, needing all the rest she could get for tomorrow. It took her a bit to fall asleep, her mind going over everything that happened today, especially in the poolhouse. It was so unexpected but...but I loved it. It felt so good. But does it mean anything? When she said she wasn’t going to share, what did that mean? Do I ask? Do I talk about it?

She fell asleep with all these questions on her mind, sleeping all through the night.

~

Jayden took Angel to a cute little restaurant in the town, small and overlooked by tourists but known by those who lived in the area for its amazing food. He bought her flowers and treated her like a lady, even walking her to her door when they got back, before breaking into that goofy smile that nineteen year old was known to have.

“Can I come in?” He asked, hoping to spend the night. She had said she wouldn’t sleep alone and he had no problems with that. Time with her felt like a dream. A really, really good dream.

Sonya sat in her room at the Coven and drank a glass of wine while reading over the progress report of the upcoming training as well as another report from other Shade squads who were patrolling their territories. No rogue activities lately but that was mainly due to the massive surge in security. When she went to bed that night, she did have a small smile on her face as she was wondering how Kyra would react the following day. Falling asleep she slept soundly till the next morning. Waking up and taking a shower first, before dressing in a pair of black skinny jeans and a black spaghetti strap tank top that showed off a toned stomach and gave hints to her tattoo that she'd gotten after she lost her sister and niece. It was a memorial for them, and it'd been done by a Shade that she was friends with since it was a very long and painful process for immortals to get a tattoo. They healed so quickly that it often took quite a while to get a small tattoo. For Sonya. Her tattoo took a few days.

She wasn't wearing her Shade uniform because Selene had informed her that they didn't need it when training the pups and it was also a cover. With them dressed like the Lycan's, maybe the Rogues would think that the Shade had left, which would make them show their faces more...maybe. Angel was wearing a white v-neck top that showed off her cleavage nicely and a pair of light blue skinny jeans that gave Jayden a wonderful view of her ass. Walking into the kitchen, Terra gawked at the tattoo since she was a fan of body art.
"Damn. That's really well done. Babe look at this, how long did it take?"
Sonya turned her side to show Kat and thought for a moment.
"Three days. It's a memorial for my sister and her daughter."

Kat looked, smiling. She had plenty of tattoos across her body and was quite the fan of inked art. She looked it over and nodded, “it’s amazingly done. That’s a beautiful memorial. I have one for Kytara, my sister.”

She turned and showed a blooming rose on her shoulder, “she always loved them in the garden. Good morning sweetheart.”

Kyra had walked in, rubbing sleep from her eyes and moving for her mother -Terra - looking for her morning coffee. She was up early, not giving her mother time to make it and serve it.

“Morning,” she grumbled and received her coffee, kissing her moms cheek and sipping it, not all too lively yet. It took about half the cup before her eyes opened enough to notice two others in the room and they popped a bit at Sonya. She looked...great. A blush rose on her cheeks as she checked the Shade over and realized how blantantly she was looking. Quickly she turned to make toast, hiding her face from her mother’s.

“So who did your work?” Kat asked, not noticing her daughter’s behaviour, “you think they be interested in doing any work on Lycans? I’ve been wanting a new one and Kyra hasn’t stopped talking about getting her first one since she was fourteen.”

Kyra blushed harder, her mother talking like Kyra was this adorable young pup to the women who had sucked her off just the day prior. Please mom, stop.

She didn’t say anything though, downing her coffee and moving to the fridge for butter and pausing in front of Angel;m, her awkwardness fading as she realized her teacher was in street clothes too, “are we not training today?”

Sonya noticed Kyra as she was obviously checking her out, after the half cup of coffee that it took to wake her up. Smiling as she quickly averted her eyes she answered Kat.
"A fellow Shade by the name of Jacob. He's a talented tattoo artist. I'm sure he'd have no problem doing a tattoo for a Lycan."
She said as she inspected the rose and nodded, loving the artwork and how it looked against her smooth pale skin.
"I'll talk with him tonight to see if he's got enough ink supplies."
She said as Angel looked at Kyra and shook her head.
"No, Selene just told us to wear normal clothing to give the illusion that the Shade are no longer here. It may help to lure the Rogues into a false sense of security allowing our Shadow teams to hunt them easier."

The Rogue's had learned quickly that going toe to toe with Shade's was a suicide mission so they were staying hidden with how many Shade were at the Lycan mansion. Now that they weren't in their Shade uniform, Selene and Alex were hoping that they'd show themselves a bit more allowing them to trace them back to the source. Alex came in and spoke to Kyra, as well as Kat and anyone else who was curious.
"Sonya being here is a very big threat to the Rogues. They know she's powerful and they know she can erase a squad easily. However none of them have seen what she looks like under the mask and hood so we're hoping they won't recognize her if they see her, which would allow them to think the Shade aren't here anymore."

Sonya nodded as she leaned back against the counter and ran her hands along her stomach, much like she'd done when she swallowed Kyra's load. Terra smirked.
"Hungry?"
Sonya looked at Terra then smiled as she looked at the fridge, but carefully averted her eyes to Kyra.
"Thirsty."

Kat grinned, “Could you please? I’d love one. Kyra? Your eighteen now. What do you think?”

Kyra had her head in the fridge, bent over so the only view they had was her ass. And she had quite a fine ass. Her parents didn’t even notice but if Sonya looked she would. And Kyra had picked black leather tights that hugged her nicely, along with a grey tank with a skull on the front.

“I’d like that mom,” she straightened and half turned, butter in hand and looked at her parents, “can I get pierced then too?”

She glanced at Sonya, briefly wondering if she liked piercings then rid the thought and looked back to her parents, keeping calm. She wanted her nipples pierced and even had considered her clit, but her parents only knew of the nose piercing she was hoping for.

“Sure,” Kat smiled and shrugged at Terra, “she’s old enough now.”

Kyra turned back and bent again, looking for peanut butter, listening to Angel and Sonya as they explained their clothing choice. She heard her uncle come in and explain, bending to reach the peanut butter at the bottom back shelf.

She had just reached it and was coming up when she heard Terra ask Sonya. An innocent question, though she could feel eyes on her. And her answer certainly shook Kyra, making her rise too fast and hit her head, her heart already skipping.

Keep calm Kyra. She turned slowly, rubbing her goose egg but her eyes darted to Sonya as she tried to ask as innocently as possible, “Can I get you a drink?”

Sonya was indeed enjoying the view as Kyra was seemingly looking for something to eat and while she was sure it wasn't entirely on purpose, it sure did seem to be taking her quite a while to find whatever she was looking for. When she stood up rather suddenly after Sonya's comment, she smirked as she smacked her head then watched her as she turned and asked her question, making Sonya's eyes dip to her waist for a split second then Angel spoke up.
"I've got new vials."
Angel handed a vial of red liquid to Sonya. It was obviously blood and Sonya pouted.
"Cold blood is disgusting Angel."
"It's better than waiting all day."
Sonya popped the cork on the vial and sighed, mumbling to herself, just loud enough to be heard of course.
"Fresh is better..."

Angel nodded and Terra pipped up.
"How often do you guys need to feed?"
Angel downed her vial like a shot and grimaced before sighing and putting the cork back on.
"It really depends. If we're not active or in combat...an adult like Sonya or myself can go a few days. The more active we are or the more we use our element, the more often we have to feed. With the training we have to feed daily and if we're injured, sometimes more than once a day as feeding helps speed our healing."
"Or...some of us get to feed from someone their courting..."
Sonya said as Angel about choked on the water she was drinking and shot a glare at Sonya who smiled as she took a sip of her cold blood and made a face.

Alex chuckled and nodded.
"I'm curious on that too Angel. You're the last person I'd expect to court...let alone a young Lycan male."
"I'm a spirit user Alex. I can sense when someone has a good heart and I saw something in Jayden that I hadn't seen in any male of my race. It's a certain innocence that really called to me. He's a good male and while he is young yes, he's got a very old soul."
Alex nodded and smiled.
"Well I approve and I've already heard from Selene that once you two are done courting, she'll give her approval as well."
"Glad X isn't here."
Angel nodded.

"He and Zero would be chasing any female here just because they're different."
"Well...maybe not Zero. Z would probably just admire from a distance. X would be the more brave one."
Terra looked a little confused.
"Zero?"
"Yeah...Zero's mother was a real piece of work. She was a Pure Blood back when there was a big revolt against the old Queen. She was stuck on some high horse that eventually got her executed for treason but she named him Zero saying he'd never amount to anything. The only female I've ever met that thought more of herself than her own young. The old Queen raised him after she was executed and offered to change his name, but he kept it and decided to prove her wrong. He's now the Captain of the Royal Shade Guard. So a hell of a lot more than Zero."

This made Terra growl as she remembered her own mother just based off of what she heard from Zero's story.

Kyra almost felt herself pouting too as Angel pulled out a vial, almost wanting to shoot a thought to Sonya and offer her services, if she’d let her connect. But she withstrained herself. But instead she looked at the peanut butter and butter in her hands somewhat awkwardly and out of place, no longer hungry for toast. She set it down by the toaster and still made some, acting almost invisible to the other adults in the room as they spoke. Angel’s comment on Jayden was cute, showing Kyra there was really something deep going on between them. She was happy for that. Jayden had a big heart; he needed a woman like Angel. and he found that before me. You lucky dog.

She finished making her toast and heard her mother growl to the story, looking up sharply in confusion. Her Mama never talked about her grandma and grandpa. Her Mom did, though they too had passed, but her and Alex had fond memories of their parents to pass down to Kyra.

“Mama?”

Back
Top Bottom