Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dying Breed (Leon and Nightsorceress)

As he moved inside her tight walls could feel every inch of him filling her making her feel complete. She breathed sharply as she felt him hit the sensitive wall inside her, but then she moaned enjoying the feeling. Her slender legs moved around his waist, her heels resting against his strong ass. She wanted more from him, her body now demanding it. It was like her body wanted his entir length inside her now. She never though that her body would want something as much as she wanted him right this moment.

Leon's hips would continue to rock forward and back, his member sliding in and out of her, the sound of slapping flesh against flesh. The sounds of her moans reaching his ears with dramatic effect as the pushing would become harder each time. When her legs wrapped around him, her body would shift as his movement would only become hampered slightly but never really slowing down from the point he had been. He continued to push against her insides, striking it time and time again, the heat that began to emit from them would start to flood the room to add to the heavy breathing and moans.

With every thrust he made into her body wanted more. She felt her inside pulsing as her was drawing closer and closer to it release. She moaned again as her hips bucked seeking that last bit of pleasure that would lead to her release. She called out his name as she came, her inner walls clamping down him like a vice trying to make him come trying to draw ever once out him. Her climax was intense it rocked her entire body. Her legs suddenly felt like jello and slid from around his body resting again on the bed.

The way the two of them melded into one another was something truly beautiful in its own way. The motions of the two shifting in an almost poetic pattern. Her moaning pushing him further to the edge, all accumulating to to her screams of pleasure as her walls clenched around his shaft, tensing and tightening in a way that seemed like it was trying to milk him. He would push forward through the orgasm as he would continue moving just a few more thrusts before release. His body would push into her as hard as he could, his cum pushing from him and into the woman, his member tensing and with each one, a bit more would come out as his legs would hold himself in a locked position, standing at the edge of the bed, his eyes gazing down at the woman. "Was that...better?"

She felt his warmth inside her as she came down from her climax. She was left laying there on the bed, completely spent. She panted a little as she looked up at him now a smile on her face. β€œThat was a amazing” she then leaned forward a little kissing him gently before collapsing back against the bed. She had no idea how anything could feel that good. But then she remembered him, he taken her the first time when he was the wolf, was this uncomfortable for him. She bit her lip a little her eyes looked down then back to him, worry clear in them. β€œWas it uncomfortable for you?” She questioned softly. When it came to the wolf she was so unsure what it was like to be human now for her.

The two of them were breathing heavily as he held himself up above her, her facing coming up so that her lips would come to press against his own. She seemed more than satisfied with the sexual encounter and for being one of his first, he wasn't sure if it was done right. It would then come to his attention from her if it was uncomfortable for him and it took more than a moment to actually connect the dots to what it was she was speaking. He would slowly shift his hips, letting his shaft slide out of the woman, the mix of their juices making it both pleasurable and easy to pull out.

"It was like nothing I had ever experienced but It also felt...like while I was missing a piece of myself, you took its place. I can not put it clearly into words."

As he slide from her body she suddenly felt empty, she didnt like the feeling. She drew she reached up taking his hand pulling him down to her. She looked lovingly into his eyes as she smiled. β€œI know what you mean. I thought my soul was missing the woods all the years growing up in the city, its now that i realize it was you.” She knew it sounded cheesy like something you would read in one of those silly romance novels, but she had no other way to describe it. When they came together like that she felt a wholeness that thought she would never feel. β€œI could spend the rest of life doing that with you.” She cuddled him now, no cares in the world, just bliss.

Hearing her speak of the city and how she felt more at homes in the woodlands would cause a rather docile look in his eye. He would let himself press against her chest with his own, but still using his forearms so that all his weight was not laying on her. He would let himself fall over onto the side, pulling her over and on top of his stomach. "And you shall have me for that lifetime." He would smile, it was faint but it was there and it was the first time in a long time that he had felt genuinely happy with someone.

The forest rustled a good distance away from the house, a snapping and whine of an animal would fade. The raised hair would tower next to a bush and with a sudden jerk, blood would spray as a large wolf would rise to chew on the meat of a fresh kill.

β€œWhat if I want more that just a lifetime what if I want you forever” she smiled sweetly kissing him as he fell to the side. She carefully moved to now to straddle him, leaning down kissing him deeply and passionately for a long time before slowly pulling away. β€œI promised you breakfast.” She kissed him again. β€œI should be probably make that before I get hungry for something else again.” She laughed a little. β€œIf you want you can shower while i cook, My brother left some clothes here the last time he visited I can leave them out for you so you have them when you get out.” she wasn’t sure how he felt about clothes but she knew he would probably need them if he was to remain human with her.

Leon would let the side of his head shift against the covers in a rather canine manner as she brought up the idea of them being together forever. "Then forever it will be." He would look up at her as she spoke of breakfast and that she should get on that, else the craving hit her for something more. He would slowly push himself up with his elbows as she would bring up a shower and that if he so desired, a brother had left his clothes and she would find them if he wanted too. He did have to admit that the more he was without his natural fur, there was a bit of a chill and he was sure that it would only grow all the more when she would leave him. "I will." He figured that he knew the basic functions of how a shower would work from what he had seen yesterday so he neededn't bother her with the petty details. "Then you will do the hunting while I get myself cleaned."

----
The wolf in the forest dragged the carcass to a downed tree that was blocking off a cavern. It would drop the bloodied mess down at the entrance and as it did, another large would would emerge from the darkness. The two wolves were similar in color, black with white patches on their chest. One male and the other female, the male bringing the meat to the female.

Alaina almost laughed when he suggested she would be hunting. She had to catch herself and remind herself that he wouldn’t know anything else. β€œNo I don’t hunt I buy my food. I will have to take you into town to show you” She leaned forward and kissed him again and the slowly slid from his body, heading over to a chair and picking up a black silk robe. She would shower after breakfast but for now this would do. β€œI will leave the clothes in here for when your done. There is clean towels in the bathroom. Let me know if you need anything I will just be in the kitchen.” With a smile she left him alone.

Alaina went into the spare one and retrieved a pair of jeans and black T-shirt for him. Luck for Leon her brother was the same build as he was. She place the clothes on her bed and then She went into the kitchen and turned on the radio and the got out the items for breakfast. She would make bacon with pancakes. She sang along to the radio and she moved around the kitchen. Cooking the bacon making the batter for the pancakes. She was so happy in that moment nothing could take that away from her.

β€”β€”β€”

The female came out of the cave she was smaller than the male but still was bigger than the average wolf looking at the male then the meal. She wasnt hungry. She wanted something else, something the male before her could not give her.

Leon would tilt his head slightly to the side as she seemed to find something funny and she would bring up that she had to buy the food. Buy was the word, not hunt and he suddenly understood her laughter. "Yes, that." He would not dislike seeing the city but he had little will to actually do so but if she wished to visit, he would not leave her side. She would stand up and he would follow suit though he simply stood there with nothing on him but his pride. She would state that she would leave clothes for him in the room after he was done and he would nod in agreement, following her out but making his way to the bathroom. Upon entering, he would stand in the shower and crouch down to look at the knob. There were words, colors and a stick like button but not much in the way of understanding it all so he would simply wing it. He would turn the knob, letting the water flow almost instantly. It was still a wonder to have a river at hand whenever you needed it. He would look up at the shower head as it was still bone dry. He would twist the knob one way and the other but it still didn't work until he pressed the little stick in and the shower head would cut on and scolding hot water would pour down. "YEOW!" He would quickly stumble forward and hide under the shower stream, aiming to regroup himself.

------

The male wolf would watch as the female would simply stare at the kill and find it unwanted. She had been like this for some time. The male wolf would turn toward the forest once more. What they wanted was something that could only be given by another wolf of the opposing sex and the attraction they had for one another was that of a brother/sister affair.

She was just finishing up the bacon when she heard him yell. She quickly shut the pan off and her down the hall to the bathroom. There was a lot of steam in the room, more so than just the average shower. She understood now why he was yelling. She quickly went over to the shower pulling back the shower curtain near where knobs were. She turned the knob for cold water, she quickly checked the water tempature with her hand seeing it was just right. She looked at him standing away from the water and she smiled β€œSomething told me I should have showed you how the shower worked I keep forgetting you are not use to this stuff.” She looked at him wanting to shower with him wanting to touch him again. β€œ is that better now”

β€”β€”-

She looked at her brother. Passing a glance at him as if to say thanks but no thanks before heading back into the cave. She wanted a mate. She wanted to grow old with, to have children with, to have a connection, all things she couldn’t have with her brother.

It was nothing like this when he had been in the water with her prior. It was then that the revelation came to mind. If she was not around, the water would fight him to the bitter end, why else would something like this kind of water from hell attack?! The curtain would come back as she would stand there and quickly move to adjust the knobs and put her hand out and it did nothing to her. He was right and his eyes showed a child-like wonder. She would look to him and speak of him not understanding how it worked and then asked if it was better. He would watch the water falling before him, his hand raising up and coming into contact with it and it was almost heaven. He would quickly move out and under the rainfall that came from the shower head as he would nod, letting the water wash over him with a rather pleasant look on his face.

--------

He would watch as she seemed to want no part of it and move back into the cave. She had been like this for awhile now and he could not blame her, he had began to become more aggressive himself with the lack of a proper mate. A low snarl would break through as he wanted something he couldn't get from his sister.

She watched him for a few moments as he tested the water again, she smiled as he stepped completely under the water. β€œThe soap is there to wash your hair and body if you would like” She pointed to the little shelf inside the bath. β€œYell if you need anything else” she would like let him shower now, leaving a towel for him on the sink. Her brothers jeans and T-shirt lay neatly on her bed ready for when he got out. She returned to the kitchen. Opening a few windows letting the morning air come into the house filling the house with the smell of nature mixing with the smell of bacon. She got another pan and taking her pancake batter, she began cooking up the pancakes.

Leon's attention would turn toward the soap that he was supposed to use in order to clean himself. For a body that had such a small amount of hair, it seemed that it was far more upkeep. He would nod she she would tell him to yell if he needed any more help. He would simply stand there, just enjoying the water itself. He would take hold of the soap and look it over. He would open the bottle and squirt out some of the soap and lean forward to sniff it. It smelled like she did but he wasn't sure how it would work against himself. He would give it a try and if it was something distasteful, he would simply deal with it when the time came.

The soap lathered up quickly and before he knew it, his body was covered in suds before being washed away in the downpour of the shower head. He would finally finish and take himself out of the shower, not taking note of the towel as he would remember that she spoke of him having clothes in the bedroom so he would walk into the room and it was then that he noticed that he was still dripping wet. He looked around and didn't see anything that he could use and simply figured that he would just do what came natural. His body would come down to the ground as the cracks and pops would force his bones apart and within moments, the massive wolf stood in the middle of the room, shaking violently to get the few bits of water off that were pushed to the edge of his hair from the transformation.

The room seemed smaller in this form but it still didn't feel confined so long as he could smell his love...his love and another scent. A scent that would cause his mouth to open in a light pant, his tail starting to shift from one side to the other. He would walk out of the room, following the scent into the kitchen, coming to a stop, his ears perked up and his posture raised to try and see just what was sizzling.

---

The male wolf would make its way through the forest yet again, seemingly on edge. He would poke around the area from time to time but the Alpha usually kept close tabs on his territory. Though, that didn't seem to be the feel today. He had went a few yards in and nothing. Each sound was nothing to fear and while the forest still smelled of him, the male wolf felt nothing nearby. Maybe the alpha had finally left or maybe better, died.

Alaina was singing along to the radio, one of Ed Sheeran’s hits, the love song had a more of meaning for her now then it did the day before. She smiled to herself alittle. She moved around the kitchen getting another pan to cook the pancakes in letting that get hot on the stove. She then went to the fridge and got out some butter and maple syrup setting them out on the table. She also brought the orange juice and had coffee hot in the pot. She was turning around again to cook the pancakes when out of the corner of her eye she caught the image of something large and furry. She jumped and screamed when suddenly she realize what it was. β€œOh my god, you almost gave me a heart attack” She clutched her chest slightly as if to make a point. β€œWhat are you doing like that, I don’t think you will enjoy your pancakes like that” She smiled and began making them. Pout just enough batter in the pan.

The large would would simply watch in a curious manner as she moved around the kitchen area, her voice coming to his ears as she sang along with the sounds coming from the radio. His tail would shift back and forth just a bit more as it seemed like she was enjoying herself and in tern, he found it worth the watch. His head would cock to the side as she would jump and let out a scream when she saw him. "I was drying off. I am sorry if I startled you." Even though he said this, he remained in his wolf form, his nose sniffing the air continuously as he would move more into the kitchen to try and get a better look. "What is that smell?" He was far to curious for his own good at this point.

She laughed a little as he explained he was drying off. β€œYou know I left towels out for you” She knew she would have to show him all these things eventually. She took for granted all that there was in her home. It was simple everyday stuff to her, but to him he would have never had a need to use it. She turned to flipped the pancakes making sure they were not burning and evenly cooked. WHen he mentioned that smell her eyebrow cocked a moment and she had to smell for herself. β€œOh it bacon” She picked up a piece bring it over to him. She paused a moment she didn’t want it to seem like she was giving a dog a treat but she decided to give it him. Letting him tasty the salty goodness that was bacon.

He would listen as she seemed to have left something for him to use that he could assume was to be for getting him dry. Though, his attention would go back to what it was that she was doing, flipping over something in the hot pan but she would bring up that what he smelled was 'bacon'. She would lift up a piece and as she did, his nose seemed to go into an overdrive, the bacon was indeed the smell that he had caught wind of and his backside would place itself onto the ground, his tale swishing from one side to the other with increased speed as she drew closer. As she moved it toward his mouth, he would move his mouth out, nipping first and then pulling the meat into his mouth, chewing it in large bites before swallowing.

"Bacon is delicious!" The taste was like nothing he had ever tasted. "What did you kil-" His voice would stop before he continued and would start over. "Where did you buy this?"

She watched as he tried his first stripe of bacon. She smiled as he liked it. β€œIt’s from the belly of a pig, the butchers cure it which gives it delicious taste. It mostly just fat.” She explain, fat always made any cut of meat taste good. SHe turned back to the stove taking the pancakes out of the pan setting them aside before pour more batter into the pan. β€œYou should change so you can enjoy breakfast, i promise to let you have all bacon you wish, but i think you will enjoy the pancakes as well.” She smiled, she at least hope would like the pancakes, she wasn’t sure if he had ever had something sweet like them or the maple syrup that would accompany them.

As she would speak of just what it was that he ate, it only made the meal sound all the more appetizing. Pig's were a good meal alone but if one could turn them into this delicacy, they were truly meant for great things. She would ask that he go get changed so that he could enjoy all these things in a proper human manner. He would stand, turning quickly, the claws scratching against the floor as he would bolt toward the hall, slamming against the wall so that it would stop him and then scamper down the hall. He would need to change quick if he was going to be able to enjoy that bacon and these 'pancakes'. He didn't even make it through the door before morphing, falling and rolling across the floor in an attempt to speed things up.

He would roll to a stop and quickly make it to his feet, taking hold of the pants and shirt, throwing them on and quickly making it back out of the room, pulling a pants leg up to his knee while a single arm was in the shirt, his head trying to find the hole to exit, going off of the scent to where he was headed. He entered the kitchen a mess but he would find himself at the table none the less, still fighting on which piece of clothing he needed to put on first.

Alaina like to see him so excited for their meal, she was worried that he wouldn’t like the food she ate, because he was use to hunting his food. In a small way it made her feel good, like this one step towards them living happily ever after. She quickly finished the pancakes bring them and bacon over to the table just has he re-entered the kitchen. She giggled as she saw what a mess he was in. β€œLet me help you” She moved to help. Straight in out his shirt allowing his other are to pop out. Her eyes then slowly moved down to his jeans seeing how they were undone. She carefully bent down, her hand slowly buttoning and zippered his pants, Her hands lingered there a moment. Resting gently on his lovely member now hidden inside the pants. She wanted him again, which she didn’t understand she was not this kind of horny girl. But he made her that way. just being close to him made her want him. Could this be because she was so attracted to him, or was it because of what he was...what she was.

Leon would stand there, mangled in the clothes as he heard the soft chuckle of his mate as she would simply state that she would assist him in his predicament. He would let himself lean forward so she could take a hold of the shirt and he was able to push his other arm out with greater ease now which made him feel far better, less like a caged animal. He would watch as she would move down to adjust his pants and there was a moment where the air around them shifted, the heat mixed with primal desire as she could feel her hand on the outside of the jeans. He had forgotten about the meal, he had forgotten where they were, it was just the two of them. It was the feeling he had chased to this point, the thing he wanted the most and he had finally caught up to it. He would move his hands down, sliding through the raven black hair. "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on."

-------

The male wolf had traveled further into the alpha's territory with no harm to him. This was odd till he would stop, his head shooting up and his body going stiff. There was something else in the air. A mixture of things. The smells that usually involved human's and the food they ate but there was something else on the wind. Something that caused the male's heart to thump in rapid secession in his chest.

She looked up at him her prosition kneeling on the floor. Her smalls hands still resting on his lap on his member. She smiled when he called her beautiful. She never did feel beautiful, even thought she was extremely beautiful, the type of beauty mean would leave their wives for had they been given a chance. But she never felt beautiful she always felt out of place, like she was an ugly duckling. It wasnt until she had found him that she felt complete like she belonged. She loved the feeling of his hands in her hair. β€œYou should eat” She said softly but she didn’t move.

The wind belew through the open window bring in with it the scent of forest. She breathed it in, she could smell the leaves, and the smell of rain not far off. She could smell the earth. She also breathed in his scent and that made her smile. But she also smelled something she never smelt before. She wasnt sure what it was.

Back
Top Bottom