Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dying Breed (Leon and Nightsorceress)

Leon continued to try and penetrate the woman, the want to release himself inside of her was only growing. The wolf wanted nothing more than to mate with another. He had come across many other wolves in his life but to lower himself down to that level was something he had never done nor did he wish to do so. But this time was different, he knew that this was the one, that this woman was the one that was to receive him, it was the scent that constantly followed her, it was what drew him to watch her and now, to take her. His mouth would take hold of a mass of her hair from behind to stop her from being pushed forward. The throbbing cock would slide against her juices till its tip finally found her slit and it would push forward, stretching the woman open slightly before moving back just a bit before pushing forward again, moving deeper. His grip on her hair holding so that she wouldn't be able to escape him.

She reached for her hair trying to remove it from his powerful jaw, but then she froze the huge head of his manhood found its marks. She felt him press into her tiny hole, her body hurt so badly. She was to small to receive him, especially her first time she had to think. β€œPlease stop, Please if your go to this do it in your human form.” She tried to reason with him, anything to stop him from splitting her in two or at least that’s what she thought.

OOC: sadly i must go for the night. I will be back in the morning

Her pleas fell once more as they had prior, upon deaf ears as the woman simply begged for the wolf to stop. The massive cock pushing its way into her, forcing her to the ground as he continued to move his hips back and forth, his hind legs arching out. It was far smaller than he would have liked but he didn't care at this point. The only downside for him at this point was that she couldn't take the fullness of his cock as it would only go about halfway before hitting a stop against her insides. The virgin blood covering his cock as it continued to move, snarls muffing through the hair in his mouth as his animalistic nature was starting to come out in strides as he had not been this riled up in ages. Only diminished by the lack of being able to force her into a similar form.

He didnt hear her or worse he didn’t care. With each thrust there was pain. But there was something else mixed with the pain. Pleasure. Pure pleasure. Her tiny body wanted this even though it hurt like hell. It was his scent that made her want him to continue this assault. Her womanly juices flowed heavily now. She felt every inch of him inside her, she felt his length sliding in and out, she felt his tip hitting her cervix, the barrier to her womb. She cried out in pain suddenly but also pleasure. She wasn’t sure what was happening to her.

Leon could feel that his cock was starting to meet less resistance as it pushed inside of her. As she cried out, there was somewhere in that cry the thing he was looking for. His front legs would move to her sides, mainly to hold her hips from moving forward as he was starting to reach his first climax. Her womb seemingly getting crushed against his cock as it continued to pound against her, he pulled on her hair as he would push as far as he could against her. He continued to ram till he felt her releasing herself to him. His member slowly being to throb inside her as he began to near the first of his cummings.

Tears streamed down her face, tears of pain, tears of fear, and tears of disgust, but it wasnt disgust with him. It was disgust with herself, she actually found some please in what he was doing to her. Her body wanted it, the same part of her body that was so drawn to this creatures scent. Yes his scent now as he is on her she could smell that smell that had so intoxicated her in the woods. Now even as she was in pain she sought comfort in his scent. He body moved with him trying to adjust to the pain as she knew there was no stopping him.

The human body began to shift along with him, moving in tandem with an appearance that an onlooker would find quite the sight. The mounted wolf would almost cover the woman in her entirety. The red member continued to push, seemingly wanting to push through the woman and wear her more as a sleeve than a woman. Leon could feel the heat between them, it was something that was seemingly predestined. The wolf would release the woman's hair as he would begin to pump harder and then be began. His member would throb inside her as cum began to explode into the woman but there were complications. It did not take much for his own juices to fill the woman to an almost unnatural degree. This would cause his own cock to be forced out of the woman and it would eject outward and fire the remaining onto the woman's bare backside as well as her back and the floor below him. The wolf would let out a low howl that verberated throughout the cave.

When she finally accepted him the pain lessened a bit. He was powerful she his power with each of his thrust. He had let go of her hair did he trust her now? She continued to meet his thrust her body seeking out the pleasure and then suddenly he stiffened and she felt her inside fill to the point of burstin, she whimpered at the pain from the pressure. He had pulled out her but he still was cumming all over her. Alaina collapsed on the ground panting softly her whole body screamed in pain. She lay there helpless on the ground. β€œWhy, why did you do that” she sobbed

The throbbing member of the wolf continued to drip semen onto the small puddle that had begun to pool on the ground and mix with the remaining fluids as well as the rocks and dirt. The chest of the massive creature heaved and took in all of the pleasures it had just taken. Panting with his tongue sliding out from his maw, staring at the opening that his cock left between her legs. She would whimper words that he had never heard told to him before. Why? The canine would take a step closer to the woman, lowering his head down so that it was almost level with the woman. There were no words, simply the shimmering emerald eye that stared at the woman in an almost dominate way. Not looking for forgiveness but searching for something else, something between the tears and sobs, something that even in his current state, knew it had to be there. He could feel it, if only for a few moments between them but it was there. The alpha within her was there, he just needed to find a way of unleashing it.

She wanted to run she wanted to leave this place but her body still so spent. She had felt pain in her hands and knees from being taken so roughly on the cold earth. Her back ached from his weight on her. And her womanhood still throbbed with pain,, but there was another feeling she hated to feel it had felt right to have him inside her. Like he was meant to be hers. As he drew closer again she cringed her body not being able to take any more abuse

. β€œPlease, please tell me why” she knew he knew something she didn’t why was she feeling this way why had he taken her in such a way. She didn’t want to believe all that transpired between the all she was just he coinciding to her rapist.

The large wolf would continue to stare, unflinching and with no signs of leaving, only his breath coming to slow as it began to come under control. The woman would ask once more as to why. There it was again, that word that usually never came to him. He did as he thought was best and it was held as law for almost every single creature or being that came to cross him. The wolf would open his mouth and a low growl would escape it but nothing tangible. The wolf would lean down and begin to snap and crack, the transformation coming once more, the hair falling and revealing the man she had seen prior, kneeling down aside her as he would open his mouth to speak words she could understand. "You are my other half. You are my female alpha. We are meant to be. There is no why."

Her mind raced alittle scanning her mind for what she knew about wolves she knew they lived in packs she knew there was a structure to their packs where a male and female alpha ran the pack, and that was what he called himself and her alphas. Her mind jumped to another fact she knew wolves mated for life. All this rushing through her mind as she looked at the man now before her. β€œWhy did you have to hurt me” she said so softly her voice broke when she spoke.

Her body was shivering she was cold yes but this was something more. Her body unable to deal with the trauma and pleasure she felt was starting to go into shock. It’s last effort in protecting her. She tried to fight it she needed answers, she wasn’t ready to stop fighting for them.

The woman that rest on the ground would question as to just why he had to do what he did to her. And for once, the question was a valid one at that. The man would simply stare at the woman but there was a single moment of hesitation before he spoke once more. "Time alone was livable. Until we were together. It was something that was beyond my control. It was not supposed to happen like that. I did not mean to take you as you are now." He would then begin to look the woman over as he took note of the shivering that was happening. It wasn't noticeable till now but it was starting to grow more and more intense. She was without proper a proper source to keep herself alive at this point. The man would rise up and move closer to the woman, crouching down in front of her. "You are not well. What do you need?"

As he drew closer shivering seemed to lessen. He didn’t mean to hurt her, she was glad about that for some reason. She deep down wanted to hear that from him just like now she wanted to feel his tenderness. Why though why did she want all these things from the man the wolf that had just rapped her. As fought herself fighting what she wanted and what were the facts her shivering started again. β€œI need a bath, I need to rest” she tried to think of the most logical things that would make her feel better, but ther was one thing she wanted but she dared not say as it went against logic. She wanted him to stay with her.

The woman would give him the answers that he asked for and it was just that simple. He would look her over and see that he did this so it was up to him to make it better. "Then I will give you these things." He would lean forward and his body began to crack, pop and crunch once again till he was once more in his full wolf form. He would stand firm as he looked the woman over and slowly moved his snout close to her.He would lick her outer thigh, aiming to remove the mess that he had created. He would turn toward her, his maw opening once more and, as if the voice of his human self-was at the end of a tunnel, it could be heard. "I will make you well." Though he was unsure of how to truly do this with a human body, it was so smooth and delicate. "Will you guide me?"

He had began to transform again and in that moment she was afraid he would take her again. Her body tended as he drew closer to her but the she felt his warm tongue on her sore flesh she sighed softly. It helped a little feeling him so willing to take care of her. β€œI need to go home Leon, I need a proper bath I need my bed to rest and food to eat.” She did her best to answe his question her body needed a place to heal and the cave was not the place for it. But she also knew she did not have the ability to stand let alone hike all the way back to her house.

She seemed to need human attention and it was something that he could not give at the current place. She spoke of home and he remembered it was not far from here and it seemed that it was the perfect place to heal her. "I understand. I apologize." It was still weird that when she would bring up one thing, it had two means for him. He would rest his head down and slide it along the ground and push its way under her which was surely not the most pleasant of things in her condition. But once he had the woman on his broad back, the fur would surely help at least her temperature. While he was sure that he could get to the house within only a matter of moments, that would risk her falling so he would simply rise up and move to the edge of the cave. "Rest as best you can. You will be home soon." He would leave the cave, walking fast but never breaking into a run.

Of course she knew she was at his disposal he could of course just leave her there but he didn’t. His head came down and touch her trying to maneuver her onto his giant back. For her part she did try to make it easier on him to get her on his Back. As she lay there on his soft brown fur her face nuzzled against the back of his neck. She smelled his scent again, it was powerful in her nose and her body relaxed feeling the safety in his scent. She held on best she could as he made his way to the forest. She knew he was bringing her home but now the question in her mind was will he stay with her or would she be left alone. She didn’t want him to go she never wanted him to leave her side again. She also wanted more answers, answer that only he could give her.

The treck through the forest left little to be desired as the wolf made no real stop, his focus solely on the house. He could feel the woman against his back and it was comforting. It was as if he could continue to live a real life past the day now whereas, before this, he was just going through the motions. He had not given up on the idea of finding a mate but he would never have thought it would happen like this. The wolf would come to a stop at the treeline near to the house, simply watching for any unwanted movement outside. Once a moment had passed, Leon would pull himself from the brush and to the house.

The massive beast would walk up the steps and once it reached the door, he would take the doorknob in his mouth and bite down just enough to bite into it and get a hold to which he would then turn and open the door. He would push his way inside, his fur on his sides pressing against the doorframe. The wolf would sniff the ground at his feet, taking in the scent, taking step after step till he found the bathroom. The wolf would come to rest beside the bathtub which he dwarfed and she would be able to easily slide from his back and into it.

She closed eyes as she lay against his back. She was tired she felt like she could sleep for a week. When he stopped her eyes opened looking around noticing they were not far from her home. She was relieved to have made it back so quickly.

Her home was large but not massive, it was the kind of that people with a couple of kids would want to escape there busy lives and just enjoy nature. She had it neatly furnished keeping with a light theme she wanted to be able to enjoy nature and she didn’t to burden down by and overly decorated home. The bath had a massive tube great for soaking. Age he brought her into the bathroom she slide off of his back and into the tube turning on the faucet as she did so.

She looked at him now as she soaked in the tube her body to tired to really was herself but the warm water soaked her aching body and help to clean her from the act that had happen earlier. She sat there she wanted him closer. β€œThe tube is large if you would like to join me” She didn’t even realize she had said it when she she thought she had just thought that. But she was right the tube was large enough for two people if he did want to join her.

The woman would make her way into the tub and the water seemed to agree with her as she seemed less tense. He would wait patiently, looking almost like a common house dog who was told to simply wait. His ears would perk up as she began to speak, speaking that the tub was large enough for the both of them. The wolf would turn to look at the water and her body in turn and then to the outer edge of the tub. It was not really something he could do but that was before he thought that if she was in that form of skin, she must mean that he does the same. The transformation would take place before her as his form shrunk into that of his human self, pulling himself up into his full nude posture, he would look at the tub and not be entirely sure how this was something humans did. He would step over the edge and stand for a moment before looking at his feet and then to her. He would crouch down and sit and simply stare at the woman that was now in front of him before speaking. "I am not sure what to do now."

At first she wasn’t sure if he was going to join her in her bath but suddenly he transformed into his human form. As he stepped into the warm water of the bath he looked confused which confused her as well. β€œYou have never bathed? just enjoying the warm water? She questioned softly. She shifted slightly in the tub making more room for, β€œhere come sit by me” she suggested β€œjust relax.” She thought this was all very strange how did he not know about bathes did he really live his whole life as a wolf but surely even as a wolf he had to clean himself.

It would appear that this was something that came normal to the humans as she asked if he had ever bathed to which he would simply reply. "I usually clean myself. The rain and river wash off whatever is too thick to remove myself. Never had to get into something like...this." He would look at the tub itself and poke it with a single finger. She spoke to say that he just needed to enjoy the water and he did have to admit that it was far better than a cold rain shower. As she moved aside, he would lean forward and slide beside her, turning and shifting till he was resting beside her. "This does feel..." He would pause and look at the water and then over to her and then back to the foot of the tub. "...nice. Enjoyable even."

Alaina was starting to realize that just because he could change into a human did not mean he spent his time as a human, that was clear as he told her how he bathed. She wanted to know more about that. But there were more pressing matters she needed to find out first. As he sat next her She felt more relaxed having him so close. β€œWhy do I want you so near to me? Everything in tells me I should hate you for what you did to me, and yet I can’t.” Her words were soft, there was not harshness in them β€œwhy do I feel so complete when you are near? Why do I want you hold me in your arms, even now.” She did feel ashamed for having these feelings, every logical bone in her body was telling her she needed to be away from this man, this wolf, she needed to call the police, not share her bath with him. And yet she simply couldn’t.

The man would raise his hands from the waters and watch as the droplets fell from his fingertips with a bit of curiousness. He would then lower them, palm first, back down onto the surface of the water. He could see how this would wash clean the unwanted dirt and grime from the usually slick bodies, of which he was not completely adjusted too. She would begin to speak to him of what it was that her body wished for and how being close to him was the goal, regardless of the past. The man would simply continue to look at his hands skimming the surface of the water. "It is because we are made for one another. I am the alpha and of pure blood, refusing to take part in the flesh of a human for the sake of desire. Only that of a female that held the standing of alpha would turn my gaze." He would turn his attention toward her, looking to her chest and placing a hand over his own while at the same time, moving the other to hers. "It is nature at work. The strong are drawn to the strong and our blood calls to each other to make it so."

Back
Top Bottom