Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dying Breed (Leon and Nightsorceress)

“But I am just a human.” She exclaimed. “How can I feel all that you say I feel if i am the If i am only human. And what are you?” She had never once been or thought she was anything other than human, but yet she felt drawn to him. As he touched her chest she enjoyed the feeling so much. She wanted to feel more of his touch on her tired flesh. “And if all you say is true that its our blood that wants the connect what about love? Is there any ever love? Or do you just take what you want and then leave again until you feel the need” her last question she was almost was to afraid to know the answer. She couldn’t imagine what life would be like connected to someone, but having that person never love her.

"You are far from human. You are as I am. What humans call 'shapeshifters'. Being able to change form at will. You may look like a human but I know that inside you, you are more than that." His hand would feel her heartbeat quicken as his hand rested on her and did his though his face would never betray this. She would speak of love and what it would have in all of this to which he would straighten his posture abruptly, water shifting and splashing for a moment while he stared into her eyes, shifting between them with his own. "Nature is a love and it is that love that draws us. Primal or not, there is a strong emotion between mates that lasts till the death of us both. Need has nothing to do with what this is. It is a fact, an unchangeable truth of the world we live in."

She looked down and slowly shook her head. “Nature isn’t love. There is a connection between yes, I have feel it just as strongly as I can feel your hand on my flesh, but that’s not love. Love is a choice, It’s like a parent and child, sure there is a natural connection between the two, but if the parent doesn’t love a child there really is no connection and eventually a parent may leave the child.” She was trembling now as part of her wanted their to be more to the reason why he was here. “If you had your choice right now, would you be here, or would you be in the woods?”

The woman would speak to him in a way that he was almost taken aback. She spoke that nature wasn't as she had explained it and that it seemed their worlds were conflicting. When she began to speak of children, his attention was drawn in an almost immediate fashion. "A parent should never leave their children. This is an unchangeable decree. A human may but a wolf would never else their pride is tarnished." He seemed to take a serious tone to the subject, more so than normal at least. As she gave him the option, he turns his attention to a window and the trees outside. "The call of the woodlands is a comfort I could never leave." He would take a moment before turning his attention back to her. "But I am here. With you. And if I must choose, I will now and forever find my place at your side."

She leaned against him drawing his strength just being so near to him. She wanted to hear him say those words that he would choose her, but part of her knew he would never be happy here. How could he is was normally be running free right now. “I know what you mean by the comfort of the woods. That is the reason why I am here so far in the woods. But I cant ask you to give up your freedom. Maybe you should go and forget about me”

As she leaned into him, he would bring his arms around to encase her against him. She spoke of the comfort of the woods and that she knew it all too well and was the prime reason for being out this far in the wilderness in the first place. Though, she spoke of him leaving, taking off back into the dark of night and the embrace of the forest and forget about her. Leon would pull her back slightly to look down at her. "I could never forget you. The first time you came to these woods, I was interested in you. I was not sure as to why but now, it is all too obvious. My life, now, is nothing without you and I would have it no other way. We will come together and all will be right. Learn, grow and change as an alpha pair."

When she felt his arm around her she rested her head against him. She was breathing his scent and it was so comforting to her. “I could never forget you, and part of doesn’t want to do anything to hurt you. It is good that we are still in the woods where you can be free to come and ago.” She shivered as the bath water was starting to turn colder. “But Leon promise me that if your not happy you leave. I lived my entire childhood not happy where I was, I loved my family of course but I didn’t love where we lived i felt trapped, it was overwhelming, until I cam to this place. Promise me you wont let yourself become trapped here.”

It was so odd, it was like the events of earlier in the day never happen. Like he didn’t rape her. But he did why was she able to accept it so easily. This was something she still had to work out in her head. Her heart was telling her she needed him, that she could never be truly happy without him. But her mind her mind still fought her on this.

It was reassuring that she would verbally confirm what he had already felt and it would put him at ease. It had been far too long since he had actually thought he might be able to continue actually living a life that was worth living. He would feel her shiver as the ripples in the water would break against him. She would want a promise from him that if he found himself unhappy that he would return to the forest as she knew the pain of being stuck. Leon would slowly pull himself out of the water and stand broad and stern. "I promise that I will never be trapped and I will make sure that you know true freedom here, with me." He would reach down, holding his hand for her to take to rise from the water as well, using himself to keep her stable if she felt weak.

She looked up at him as he rose from the water she already missed his closeness. She was so much taller than she was, even in his human form he as well built and he looked strong. She like that, she liked the feeling of his strength when she was in his arms. She carefully stood from the tub shivering more as the cold air hit her body. Her nipples were so taunt they actually hurt a bit from the cold. SHe took his hand and began climbing out of the bath. First one foot then her second which hit the side of the tub causing her stumbled a bit. Her face and chest pressing against his strong body, using him to balance herself.

Leon would stand like a statue so that she would be able to leave the tub without falling or slipping. Water would continue to drip from the hair on his chest and would roll down his body in beads though, in the small amount of time he had been out, there were patches they had already began to try on his body. He would hold take her close and slide her off her feet and into his arms, holding her close to his chest as he would begin to leave the bathroom and would look down the hall. "Where would you best be warmer? It would be wiser to speak where you would not get sick."

She felt so much better already from the nice bath. Her body felt cleaner, and it help soothe some of the soreness between her legs. As he help her close and carried her down the hall “My bedroom is the second door on the left.” She explained. Her bedroom had a large king sized bed. It had the softest mattress money could buy and a fluffy comforter. On her bed lay her night clothes from the night before as well as a fluffy terry cloth robe. She had a large row of windows and a sliding glass door leading out to a porch with a table chairs, all facing the mountains. It a perfect view of nature.

The mass of man would turn his attention toward the second door down the hallway that she pointed out and he turns in an almost robotic fashion, using his a hand to open the door and walking inside. It was all very lavish and something that he had never really seen first hand. He had heard that a human would rest on these things and he had to admit that it did seem comfortable for a human. He would walk and slowly lean forward to lay her down on the bed, his head turning to look at the glass that showed the outside, the moon's light coming and going from behind the clouds, the light dancing across the ground and the chairs outside. He would then look back to the woman before him. While the moon had held him many a night with its captivating beauty, "Now I've something more." He would say with little context to what he was speaking of.

Her body still a bit damp but it was ok she wanted to get under the warmth of the covers. She slide herself under the covers. But her attention turned a he looked out the window. She hoped he like the view, that was the main reason why she purchased the house. The bedroom made her feel like she was sleeping outside, but yet she was safe inside the house. When he spoke she wasn’t sure what he meant or even if he was talking to her. Her forhead wrinkled. “What did you say”

The well-toned man would walk over to the window and stare out over the illuminated forest as she would ask what it was that he said. He would turn to look back at her. "I've watched you. For many years from just beyond that line of trees out there." He would point out at the forest, not really aiming to give a specific area. "I watch you leave the cabin. Never thought to get too close but trailing you as far away as I could. You were an oddity. You forced me to become interested in you without doing anything. It was confusing. It was exhilarating." He would lower his hand and continue. "What I've done to you has been terrible. Both all those days, not coming to you and for my...regretful actions recently. I may not have seen it at the time but I know that it had caused you both pain and I am sure you were frightened beyond words. You may speak of freedom but I, at that moment, took it away from you."

She sat quietly a moment looking him taking all he had said. “I my mind is telling me I should hate you for what you did today, my mind is telling me I should call the police and i should sell this house and move back to the safety of the city where you could never find me.” She couldn’t look at him any more. “But every fiber of my being is fighting my mind in this moment. Even now as you stand just a few feet away from at the window I miss your closeness. I miss the feeling the of your strength around me. I need you more that I can even understand....” she could look up him a tears hung in her eyes, “I feel like i fighting a war with in myself.”

Leon's heart actually dropped suddenly which felt as though it would rip itself from his chest as it was something that had never happened to him before and he was unsure how to take her words when she spoke of simply calling the authorities and simply leaving all of this behind her to return to the city. While he was sure that he could handle the humans and their guns, he felt as though he would have no will to fight at all if she were to truly leave him. They had not been together for a full day and yet, he felt as though they were made for a lifetime. As she looked away, he would tighten his fists at his own wrongdoing. What if this was the beginning of the end? What if his own mistake cost him the one thing that he had been deprived for decades.

But she continued, speaking of a war that she felt in her, that she felt the need just as much as he did. She felt the pull, the river that wanted to push them together. He would dart across the room, leaning forward and letting his lips press against her own while caressing the side of her cheek.

She knew her words would probably hurt him, she knew it before she said them, because they hurt her to say outloud. She thought saying them might drive him away, his silence almost confirming her fears. And then she felt the weight shift on the bed and he was suddenly there kissing her. She let out a soft sob so happy he did not leave so happy he was there close to her again. Her mouth hungrly kissed him. She never wanted to be kissed so badly in her life, as she did in this moment. The tears that she had been holding in eyes as she spoke to him now freely ran down her cheek dripping on to his hand. She was happy in that moment.

Leon would slowly break from the kiss as he would use his thumb to remove the tear from one side of her cheek, then wiping away the tear from the other. His emerald eyes gazing into her violet ones, shifting his sight between each of them as if to search for any doubt or hesitation. He wanted to dispell them out of her by whatever means he needed to. "I am with you. You are strong, we are strong. Together. Forever." He would lean forward, placing his forehead against her own while never breaking eye contact, unblinking and unflinching conviction. The clouds outside the windows would break to let the moonlight flood the room, his eyes reflecting the light giving them an unearthly glow at their center and he could see the glow behind her eyes, even if it wasn't apparent, he knew it was there.

When broke the kiss she wanted to draw him back, but he didn’t leave her his hand removing the tears from her face her eyes never leaving his. Her hand reach out rubbing up and down his arms making sure he was stil here. “Don’t leave me.” She whispered softly to him. The hand that was rubbing his arm moved slowly up his body until it rested on cheek.

Leon would slowly lower his head as she touched his cheek, closed his eyes and would chuckle as he would then speak. "As the moon stands in the sky each night, I will always be with you." He would then move himself onto the bed at her side, laying on his side while looking at the woman. He might not truly like the human form, he would make it a point to try as it seemed like something she was more accustomed too. If she so desired, he would lay with her in this form at this night.

She smiled at his words but also the fact that he now laid beside her on the soft bed. She covered him with the blanket before moved to lie closer to him. Her naked body pressed against his naked body. Her firm breast pressing into his chest. Her face nuzzled his neck for a moment, she breathed in his scent. It was still powerful, but now she he claimed her as her own it didn’t make her dizzy any longer. In fact it comforted her. She breathed him again. But was doing so she felt something stir inside her womanhood as he slit became slightly wet. She wanted him but her body was in no shape to receive him. She slowly moved her head away and rested it on the pillow looking into his eyes.

Leon would look down as she would bring covers up to cover them both and it was, odd. He had never done something of this nature but once more, he was sure there were many things he would come to think that way about. There bodies would come together, flesh against flesh and it was in this moment that he could feel his shaft stirring, twitching and becoming harder. He would close his eyes and take in several deep breaths as he tried to keep himself under control. He had done enough harm and he did not wish to do anything else that might endanger her image of him. She would let his eyes fall on hers as she looked to him and after their visual exchange, darkness would overtake them.

-skip to next morning-

Leon had awoken in a most awkward position, one arm held up, holding onto the bed post with one hand, one leg hanging off the bed and the other stretched down toward the edge of the bed. His mouth was agape and dry as he would open and close his mouth, seeming trying to work out his jaw. He would look to see that the sun had started to show itself and it gave him the thought of running through the forest in order to find something to devour and with that, he wondered about his lover, how they would be able to run through the forest, a pair of wolves happily jumping at one another playfully, hunting together and simply being in the presence of one another.

Alaina slept peacefully that night. Her body needing the rest to recover but also he was there with her. For the first time in her life she felt whole. Her mind was relaxed and her dreams peacefully. As the came through the minds her eyes gently fluttered open. She smiled as she realized he was still there but then saw the odd way he was laying. She giggled as she noticed he to was a wake. “Good Morning” She slowly sat up holding the blanket to the front of her as she looked down at him. Her long hair falling in front of her face and she had to tuck it behind her ears. “How did you sleep?”

Leon blink a few more times in order to clear them in both the light and having to get used to having such a limited vision in his human form. He heard Alaina's almost angelic giggle which would cause him to turn and look at the woman as she sat up and would ask him if he had a good nights sleep. The man would turn over and stretch his arms outward and under the pillows while letting out a large yawn in an almost cat-like manner. He would then pull himself into a seated posture on his legs and blink several times before smiling tiredly. "Far better than I would have thought. I am sure that your presence make it bearable. And you? I did not ruin how humans sleep together did I?"

As she looked at him stretching as he was she once again realized how attracted him she was. She just stared and thought came to her mind one that was primal, he was hers. How could be though. After what happen yesterday, why did she feel like he was hers. She watched as he sat up she leaned over and gently kissed him before pulling back slowly. “It was the best night rest I have ever had. I am sorry being in this form is uncomfortable for you.” She looked down a little she knew what he was but yet she enjoyed him in this form. She was so attracted to him, but yet she knew this was not how he wanted to be. She bit her lip slightly “If you would like to go out into the woods for a time, I can cook us breakfast.”

Back
Top Bottom