Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dying Breed (Leon and Nightsorceress)

He would need no words as he felt that he did treat her higher than anything or anyone in the known world. He would open an eye to watch as she moved away the tray and moving to his lap. He would pull his head up, staring into her eyes as she looked into his own. As she placed a kiss to his lips, he would feel her hand against his cheek. He could not hold in his instincts as his member would begin to rise under the sheet. He would let a hand come up to press itself against her chest, feeling her heartbeat behind the cloth and flesh. He had no care for wounds as he felt a greater want within him.

She felt his member rise underneath the covers. She felt it against her womanhood and she wanted him. She wanted him very much. Her womanhood pressed against the bulge under the sheet. She stopped herself. Slowly breaking the kiss pressing her forehead against his looking into her eyes, β€œYou should be resting not working yourself up. I shouldn’t have sat on your lap like this, I am sorry” but she didn’t move, she couldn’t move, she wanted to be close to him.

The closeness of the two only being separated by the few sheets and even then the pressure of her atop him only brought more of a rise. As she pressed her forehead against his own, their eyes would meet and she would speak of his needing to conserve his energy to which he would let his hand slide around to her arm. "No need. I wouldn't want you any other place." He would slowly begin to run his fingers along her arm, coming along her neck and through her hair. "I know that I want you."

β€œI do want to be any other place then here but...” she trailed off bitting her lip a little. Her forehead remained pressed against his. She wanted to rip back the sheets and strip off her clothes and just be with him. The thoughts just made her want him even more. β€œI want you too” she admitted to him kissing him quickly. β€œBut I don’t want you to be in more pain, or hurting yourself...what should we do” she asked him softly. She knew what they both wanted, but how to go about it right now she wasnt sure if they could. She hated that she couldn’t control her urges better but it didn’t seem Leon could either. They were after all made for each other.

The feeling of her skin, even if it was just their forehead touching was enough to give way to the imagination. Her voice rang in his ears like a choir of the most elegant sparrow's he had ever heard. Her concern for him was touching but he did not feel the need as she did, he had one thing he wanted and it was right on top of him. She gave him a rather simple question as he would let his hands come down to slide over the sides of her hips. "Lay down."

She felt his hands move down her bod to rest against her lips. She loved his hands, they were big and strong like the rest of him. As he told her to lay down she bit her lip a moment before she kissed him gently β€œdon’t go hurting yourself” She smiled softly as she spoke, but then she moved slowly off of him. She moved to the place beside him laying her head against the pillows. Her eyes moved to look at him now, his handsome face caught her eye. But she was also watching him making sure he was ok, if she saw in the slightest twitch of pain in his handsome face she would stop this even though it would take ever fiber of her being to so.

He would let himself press against her lips as her own as she kissed him and added that she didn't want him to hurt himself. The genuine willingness of this woman to look after his well being was amazing to him. He would watch as she would move herself down beside him, he would turn over so that he could look down over her. "You are truly something. I've never found myself being looked after with such care as I have with you. It is... pleasant." He had never needed to be helped and even if he did, he was far too proud but he knew that with her, they were on equal ground with no need to ask questions. It was as he had said, nature in its purest form.

He would slowly let his hand slide down to her neck, then passing over her chest and down along the side of her hip. "I can not fathom how you do not think yourself praise worthy. You are the most extravagant being I have ever seen." He would let his hand continue to slide against her inner thigh as he continued to speak. "That I have ever touched."

She smiled a little as he talked about how she was taking care him and how he found it pleasant. β€œYour the man I love, I will always take care of you” She would too, whether he was sick, or hurt or just plain tired she would always take care him. She looked at him now as he moved over her. She closed her eyes a moment just feeling his hands run along her body. She was so hungry for him.

β€œI am nothing special Leon,” Deep down she truly felt that way never fitting in with her family or friends made her feel unimportant, β€œbut I do like that you make me feel special” she looked at him now as he played with her inner thigh. She was so ready for him, his touch made her want him even more.

It had been about two weeks since the attack. There was no denying Leon and Aliana were made for each other. even with his wounds they could not fight the need to be with one another. She always did make sure he took it easy while he healed. She was loving nurse who took care of both his wounds and his needs. While he rested she took the time to focus on her photography bussiness as well as spending some time on the internet understanding what he truly was, what she was. Finally his wounds had healed.

In those two weeks the brother and sister wolves took turns eying the house, watching Alainas routine. Making sure they would find a way to get both her and Leon alone. But they made sure they were always down wind.

Now that Leon was healed she finally could rest and on this day she was had just drawn a hot bath, she was addingb bubble bath to the tub just sitting on the edge watching the water fill up the tub, she was humming to herself now. Her long hair tied in a messy bun. Her white robe was tied loosely around her waist her tops of her breast visible.

Leon's time with Aliana was that of painful bliss. The number of times the two would end up entangled with one another become countless or they would seem to blur together. Though the pain of his battle had come to bite him in the more passionate moments. Though, he was surely able to ignore this when he had her in his presence. It was seemingly the only thing that he needed at this point. The fact that he would find himself wanting her touch as soon as she would leave his sight was almost akin to torture.

The weeks went by and as they did, so did the stalking of the siblings. Each one wanting nothing more than to take what they felt to be the prize. They knew now that they needed to stay downwind so as not to get caught. They needed to find that one opening but the chances were few and far between.

Leon had healed up nicely and was able to walk on his own and do as he had prior. He would pause as he heard the sounds of running water from the bathroom. He had learned a good amount about the human ongoings. He would make a turn toward the bathroom, slowly coming to a stop just outside, listening to the water and bubbles.

Alaina hadn’t heard him outside the door as she sat on the edge of the bath, the last time she checked on him he was still in bed. She checked the tempature of the water with her hand and smiled it was perfect. She stood from the edge of the bath, her back towards the door way and she began to slowly slip her robe off her shoulders and down her body. Her naked back now facing him as she hung up her robe.

She moved the bath but then realized that she had forgotten to light some candles. She around the bathroom lighting a few and then last one she lite was directly across from the door and on a lower shelf. Her naked body bent down her perfect ass and her pussy lips pointed straight towards him.

Leon watched through the slightly cracked door, his eye watching ever so closely. Each movement she made seemed to cause more attention to be drawn from him. As she moved around the bathroom, he could feel his lips part to take in the air but his body remained still as a statue. Her nude form causing the member between his legs to start pulsing, growing stiff in a matter of moments. As she moved down to light a candle, her bottom presenting itself to him. His hand would move to the door, slowly pressing it open just enough for him to slide inside.

His hand would slide down between her legs as his would press his chest against her back, his cock pressing against her as he took in a deep breath of her scent. Even in the moist air, the aroma she gave off seemed only to intoxicate him.

She finally got the candle lit and she moved to set the lighter down when suddenly a sent caught her noise. Her lips curled into a smile as soon as she felt his strong hand touch her body. She pressed her butt against him she sighed happily feeling his hard body against hers. She slowly stood up drawing him up with her and then she leaned back against him. Her head turned and her face nuzzled against his neck. β€œI was just thinking about you” she whispered softly to him.

As she stood, he could feel more of her body pressing against him, her words lingered in the air for a moment before being met with a response. "Then our minds are focused on one another..." The hand between her legs slowly slides itself over her hip and around to the front of her lower stomach, sliding down over the lips between her legs once more. "I see you were going to clean yourself." He would lean his nose against the back of her head, taking in a deep breath of her.

She shuddered against him as his caressed her skin. Her knees felt like they could buckle any moment when he touched her womanly lips and she grew wet so quickly. When he said she was going to clean herself it took a moment for her to be able to speak. β€œYes, it has been a while since I had a nice soak and really washed my hair....but now suddenly I dont care because I dont want you to let go of me”

A single finger would slide itself between her pussy's lips, the moist feeling all too familiar though it did not delve too deep within his love. "I think that soaking could be very pleasing at the right time." He would then move his free hand under her arm and take hold of a breast. "How about we... get a little in before then. Hm?" His words seemed to give the option of refusal but his hands wished for something more and the solid erection pressed against her back wanted something of its own.

when his finger parted the delicate petals of her pussy lips she moaned softly, her lips humming against the skin of his neck. β€œMmmm, and what will i do with all that lovely bubble bath I just used” she teased him a little. β€œAnd If I let you have your way with me I will be to tired to wash my hair, what do you purpose to do about that.” She bite her lip she didn’t care about the water or the bubbles but she wanted to be a little playful with him.

His finger continued to slide just slightly between her legs, the moisture starting to coat the single digit. Her protest seemed to contradict the feelings of both his hands and the burning in his loins. "I'm sure I'd be more than willing to assist you..." His head would come down to let his lips kiss the nape of her neck before continuing. "...in all manner of things."

She was starting to get very wet between her legs. The long to feel him inside her was building so quickly inside her. All he had to do was look at her and she melted. She couldnt have been more in love, more connected to anyone in her life. He was hers, she was his. β€œMMM and how do you plan on helping” she asked softly. She wanted this torture to be over she wanted him so badly her ass pressed hard against him.

His finger slowly continued to slide against her moist inner thigh, his cock firmly grinding against her ass. His grasp on her chest slowly rubbing around, letting his fingertips tighten on her nipple. "By getting some work..." His chest rubbing against her back, his eyes simply on fire. His finger starting to penetrate inside her, sliding further till his palm would stop him from going any further. For the time being, he wouldn't move it around though the temptation was there.

She leaned hard against him, loving feeling his strength push back against her. Knowing how much stronger he was than her was intoxicating in its own right. If he wanted he could force anytime he wanted and a piece in her mind like the idea of forcing her, much like he did when they first met. As his strong hand grabbed her nipples she whimpered. Her nipples becoming hard and erect. As his finger slipped into her honey pot there was no hidding how aroused she was, her juices coating his finger completely.

The feeling of her so close against him would cause him to start grinding against her back. He could feel the constant friction between their bodies, his grasp on her chest becoming tighter as his firm erection pressing and rubbing against the cheeks of her ass. His head tilting down so that he could smell the aroma that flowed from her neck, his lips sliding across her skin. He could feel her want for him and it was mutual, a feeling he felt in kind. His body would start to press harder against her, pushing her against the well closest to them.

She gasped as the feeling of him holding her breast grew tighter. It was painful but there was also pleasure in his touch. She didn’t think his touch would ever be truly painful, to her even the simplest touch was intoxicating. She pressed her body more firmly against him wanting him so badly. When her pressed her to the wall she swallowed hard. She couldn’t stand it anymore β€œPlease my love” she whispered softly

He continued to grind against her, her backside pressed firmly against his manhood. Rubbing up and down as his hip continued to pressure her against the wall with each one. His hand starting to take a firmer grip on her chest as he could feel both the warmth of her skin and the cold of the wall. Her words seemed to linger against his ear which instinctively caused him to let his shaft slide in between her legs, placed squarely under her moist lips. "You need only say it."

She thought she was going to go crazy as he rubbed up and down against her body. She shivered against him from the cold wall and also the pleasure building inside her. She felt his warm hard cock against her moist delicate pussy lips. She wanted him so badly. She moved slightly trying to take him inside her but she just couldnt. β€œPlease Leon take me.” She begged him wanting it so badly.

Back
Top Bottom