Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dying Breed (Leon and Nightsorceress)

Alaina felt him move slightly and she realized he was awake. She smiled softly at him her hand touching his cheek before giving him a soft kiss on the lips. “Hey there just try to relax for now I am sure that is pretty painful, I am just going to check your wound and then I wil get you something to drink and something to help with the pain” She careful moved away from moving over to his wound. She carefully lifted the bandage and looked at the wound. It was not bleeding not, probably because he was not iraitating it. And she didnt see any signs of infection. She quickly closed the bandage up for now she would change the dressing laters. she looked at him “It looks much better. I will be right back.”

She left the room now and went to the kitchen where to grabbed some bottles of waters. She walked into the bathroom and got the bottle of Advil from the medicine chest before she returned to the room. She climbed back on the bed placing the extra bottles of water on the night stand and then open the bottle of Advil. She poured out two pills for now “Do you think you can take these” she showed him the pills and then held up the bottle of water.

Leon's eyes would wander along her face after she kissed him, taking it in as she would tell him to keep himself relaxed for the time as his wounds had not closed. She would tell him that she'd return after getting something for the pain and would then leave. His attention would turn toward the ceiling, the pain was there, there was no doubt about it but the more he thought about anything else, Alaina more specifically, it would dull. His mind would travel to the other wolf, getting heated for just a moment but the pain would come on greater from the tensing and it would ward off the thoughts.

As she returned, she came with water in bottles and a bottle. She showed that it contained drugs of some kind and offered them to him. Any other time, he would scoff at the thought, possibly in anger. But it was Alaina, he doubted nothing from her for no other reason than his heart told him there was no reason. He would pull himself up through his own will, not wishing to have her do all of this for him. He felt it showed weakness that shouldn't be. Once upright, he would take the bottle of water and hold his hand out for the pills after opening the bottle. "These will help?" After she gave him the pills, he would slide them into his mouth, chewing on them.

That was a mistake as his eyes twitched at the taste, wanting to spit it out and dump the water into get rid of the taste. But he would do nothing of the sort, it was just a taste he continued to tell himself, he could take that much. It wouldn't kill him, hopefully.

Her heart actually hurt her seeing even the slightest pain in his eyes. All she wanted to do was hold him to her and give him all the strength she had in her small form. She was glad he took the pills from her hand. “Yes they will help with the pain” she smiled reassuring him it was the right thing to do. “No!” She said as she saw him chew the pills, she knew how that would taste and she winced for him “Sorry you were just suppose to swallow the pills, drink the water, it will wash the taste out and it will feel better” Alaina had to get better at explaining her world to him. She felt bad that things like that kept happening to him.

As he finished drinking the water “How do you feel” she asked softly of him. She moved closer to him now her arms wrapping around him needing to hold him to take care of him. She would do anything she could to make him feel better. “Do you need or want anything?”

She would admit that the drugs were to help with the pain but after he had began to eat away at the horrid tasting pills, she would proclaim that he wasn't supposed to chew on them. He would quickly place the water to his lips as she spoke of it helping get the taste out of his mouth. After half the bottle was gone within second, he would lower it from his lips. He would shake his head and open his mouth, as if the air entering would help get the linger taste from it. "I was wondering about that. Such a taste. I was in wonder how you could do such a thing to yourself. Taking such drugs in moments of pain like that would make one think otherwise."

He would aim to joke as she asked how he felt. Her body against his own felt calming, his head resting against her own lightly. Closing his eyes to simply take the moment. "This is all I need."

She smiled at his joke. She was glad to see him joking meaning he was must be feeling better. As she felt his head rest against her own she sighed softly. “I am sorry this happen Leon, I should have shot that wolf, but I was afraid I could hurt you” she hated herself for not being a better shot, for not going for more lessons with her father. She could have saved her lover this pain. “I don’t understand why that other wolf would have went after you like that.” Just as there was so much of her world he didn’t understand there was so much more about his world she didn’t understand. There was still a lot of learning for the both of them. The idea that the two would fight just because they were close to one another did not make sense, there had to be more to this just simple territory.

A slow shake of his head would be as much as he could muster of his disapproval of the comment. "No. Your hands needn't have to soil themselves with the blood of a mongrel. He had always forgotten his place and his better. These woods are my own and he so brazenly temps fate more than once." He did not know why he would show himself on this day and it was unsettling to say the least. He had come into the forest more than once in the past but Leon had never known him to grow so eager. Maybe he found him gone and wanted to test his luck, maybe he thought him dead and that he could come and have his take of the land. "Whatever the reason, I will teach him that bringing pain to your heart will be the halting of his own."

Alaina sighed, she had an uneasy feeling with the wolf still out there. Hopefully though it was for nothing as she didn’t want him to see him come back again for Leon. She held him for a moment then slowly lifted her head, looking into his eyes. “I should probably change those bandages so you don’t get an infection.” She then smiled “because I want you to heal quickly because my body misses you” She teased him just a little now trying to lighten th mood. She kissed him gently making sure not hurt him or put stress on his body, but she also wanted to make it clear what she wanted.

Leon would let his eyes slowly drift up to meet her own, the violet pools. She would bring about the idea of changing the bandages to which he would nod. "It shouldn't take too long for the blood to stop. My...unique nature helps with these sorts of things. It is just the energy it takes is the most drastic part though..." He would crack a smile. "Your healing hands in the matter have surely helped more than I could possibly believe." As she would speak of how her body missed his so, he would feel his body want nothing more than to give in to this feeling of desire but it wouldn't, it couldn't at least not in its current state. As their lips pressed against one another, he would speak afterward. "And that is the greatest pain I feel now." He would chuckle but it would not last too long as the more he laughed, the sharper the pain would come.

As he laughed she saw the pain in his eyes and hurt for him. Even now as they tried to be playful with one another his wound was still affect. She moved away from him and went over to where she left all the bandages from earlier. “I wish my hands could heal your wound instantly” she said as she now moved back over to him carefully removing the bandages on his wound. She looked over to the wound, and it was healing faster than she would have thought could this be what he was talking about. “It looks a lot better already” she smile at him. She tossed aside the used bandages and picked up fresh ones applying them to his wound. Once down she cleaned up the mess. “How about I go make you something to eat. I bet your hungry and you could use all the strength you can get to heal quicker, what would you like to eat?”

Even through the pain, he was content in where he was and wouldn't want it any other way, pain and all. "If you'd the power, you would hear no complaining from me." He would feel the air coming into contact with the now exposed skin and the subsequent wound. It felt fairly good all things considered and her hands against him did not hurt things either. As she would make the comment about how it looked, he would smirk. "I told you, it helps far more than you would think. I've slept almost a full week once when I had an incident during a storm." The event was frightening at the time but he did not die and he counted his stars for that alone. She would finish up and speak about feeding him to which he would remember. "I would like more bacon. I wasn't able to fully enjoy it. And the cakes from a pan."

She was glad to see he was hungry, it meant he was feeling better. She smiled and then kissed his lips a moment. “ i think that can be arranged” she stood up now “you just rest and I will be back before you know it” she then tucked him in under her comforter and left him to rest. As she entered the kitchen everything was still out from breakfast, the pancakes were no good anymore but that was an easy fix. She throw them out, the bacon was cold and she turned on the over placing it on te pan and put in the over to heat up. SHe then began to make pancake batter again. Once made she added it to the pan and let it cook. She went and got a try and started filling with forks, an plates and son orange juice. The bacon heated quickly and she put it all on plate, then the pancakes finished and she stacked them neatly on a plate. She smiled. And took this all back to him. “I hope your still hungry”

He loved the feeling of her lips, no matter the moment or what may hamper his own ability to enjoy the moment, everything would become bliss in that short moment. She wished for him to rest and he would simply let his body lower back, his head coming against the cloud-like pillow with a breath escaping his lips. She would bring the covers over him as he seemed already gone in slumber. He had no dreams though he did feel at peace in the dark nothingness. Though, in the midst of this, what seemed like no amount of time at all, his eyes would slowly open to the sound of his beloved, the smell of bacon coming to him second. He could feel his stomach growling at him for a meal which would cause him yet again another painful laugh. "Yes. Very much so. Seems my stomach is going through its own transformation. Growling and snarling."

“You have to stop laughing.” She saw a little pan in his eyes “You are just going to keep hurting yourself which means it will take longer for you to heal which mean it be longer before I can have you again” she smiled a little. She moved over to the bed now and and waited for him to sit up, once he had she set the tray down in front of him. “There all the bacon to make you heal faster” she moved to sit beside him while he ate. She hoped he liked the pancakes if he didn’t she could make him something else. Her own stomach not hungry as it was too filled with worry for him. She would eat once he was back to normal.

"I find it to hard to accomplish though." He would move a hand up to his wound with a half smile on his face. She was right but it did not make the situation any lighter in tone. He felt all too different when they were within the same room. It was nothing abnormal or at least he did not think it to be but the simple fact that she made him feel. Pain just seemed to always get pushed to the back of his mind. He would pull himself up into a seated position with fairly little effort as he would look down at the bacon she brought and the smile grew ever bigger as he would look to her. "You could have me right now, I would never be in any condition to deny you." He would take a piece of of bacon and took a large bite from it. The heat was rather much at the start but it would cool in due time and he would quickly throw the rest of the piece into his mouth as he chewed happily.

“Now what kind of woman would i be if i took advantage of you in your weaken state” she teased. She now rested her head against him as he ate, she enjoyed the closeness they shared. “You must have some sort of spell over me. I never wanted a man before in my life, and now all I want to do is feel you inside me” she admitted to him. Her hand now rest on his though protected by the blanket. It mindlessly moved up and down his thigh in slow motions. She kissed his shoulder gently as she watched him eat his bacon. “Try the pancakes they are just as good as bacon I promise” she smiled. Her mind drifted a moment thinking about that other wolf hoping it was gone for good. SHe drew a deep breath she needed to not worry about such things.

"You would be mine, a strong woman." He would speak after swallowing the meat. Having her near him completed the evening, that much was sure. Minus the small incident in the woods and with this, he could. She would speak of witchcraft, how she saw no other man in her life worth her time till he came along. He would feel himself grow restless as her hand moved along his thigh and she kiss his shoulder. He would take a deep and slow breath as she spoke of trying the pancakes. He would look down at the man and would speak whilst he began to fold one over itself. "Because they were beneath you. Your body, your mind, your spirit. All of them knew it deep down. That we were meant for one another. My life has been similar but the reason was clear. They were below me, I would only want one to stand beside me."

He would place the pancake fold into his mouth, taking a bite of the edge. It was soft and sweet, the way that it filled his mouth with flavor was wonderful, delicious in every sense of the word.

She rested against him for a long moment enjoying there closeness as he ate. Her hand still moved up and down his thigh in it mindless fashion. She couldn’t help but touch him. She wanted to always be near him touching him in some way. As he spoke of other men being beneath her she sighed “I worry I am beneath you like I am not the right fit for you, and today with that other wolf i was useless. I should have been able to stop him, you shouldn’t have gotten hurt. What kind of woman am I if i can’t even protect the man I love” she sighed again. She had her doubts still that this was right for him. How could be with her a mere human ever be right for him. She tried to put that aside but it was hard especially after today.

He would chew away on the fluffy goodness as he tried to keep his mind on track but as he swallowed and was about to take another bite, she spoke to which he would place the pancake onto the plate. He would turn his attention toward her, eyes ablaze. "That is untrue in every facet. It is not your responsibility for my foolhardy actions. You did more than you know, I may very well be alive now because of your actions, however small you may view them." A free hand, untouched by the baked goods would find her thigh. "I am yours. And you are mine. I would have it no other way."

“I should be able to protect you” she said softly. She was so disappointed in herself. She stopped rubbing his thigh and gently moved to wrap both her arms around his waist her face pressed against him hiding itself against him. Before she could even stop them tears started to flow from her eyes. “I could have lost you today, I have felt empty my entire life, that is until you came into my world, until you claimed me as your own. I can’t....I just can’t loose you” she just broke right there infront of him letting her fears out. Letting the truth of why she was beating herself up so badly. Alaina was a delicate creature, no matter how tough she thought she was defying her family and living out here in the woods on her own, she was soft and sensitive.

Leon's hands would rise as she would embrace him, the want seemed so very to be consoled. His free hand would come to place itself against her back, slowly rubbing against it softly. "The world itself would not be able to pry me from you." He would let his hand slide around to the back of her head, letting his fingers slowly slide through her hair, his eyes looking over her. "You may worry, I can not stop you from doing so. But I can promise that if ever you are lost from me, I will find you. No matter the distance, no matter the wall between us that may rise. I will tear the ground asunder for you my dearest love. Let that be my solemn vow for you to keep and for you alone. We are meant for one another and for one another we will always be." He would bring his head down to lay his lips to kiss the top of her head.

She relaxed a little under his touch. It seemed to calm her a bit. She did not let go of him though she held tight as if trying to make sure he was real, that his words were really real. She drew a deep breath and finally got her tears to stop flowing. She laid her head in his lap “I am sorry to act this way, you should be healing and here I am crying like a baby on you.” She kissed his thigh gently over the blanket. “I love you Leon, I love you so much” she knew he loved her just by the words just by his tender touch. If she never heard him say the words again she knew. She thought herself the luckiest girl in the world. She had a man such as him to love her.

He would simply look down upon her as she would apologize and even if she could not see him, he would shake his head in disagreement. "I will be fine. If you've tears to shed, I would have you let them fall around me so I may cure your ills. To take that pain in your heart away." He would continue to stroke her hair as she spoke of her love for him. The word seemed so foreign to the ear but that it belonged regardless. "And I love you my dearest Alaina. To the very end and back." He would then slowly let his head move itself back, resting against the backboard of the bed as he let his eyes close. "Nothing will ever change that feeling."

Alaiana listen to his words and smiled softly to herself. “I don’t think there were ever be a way i stop loving you” She laid there on his laps a little longer, just feeling his hand stroke her hair. Her eyes closed a moment but then opened again. “You are like some prince in a fairy tale, your my Prince Charming” she smiled a little she liked the sound of that. He was though he was her prince rescuing her from the loneiness inside her soul. She sighed, it was a happy sigh one full of contentment. She never wanted this moment to end, she never wanted the real world to come and bother them. She didn’t want to worry about selling her photographs to make money, or the fact that her mother would probably call again sooner rather than later since she brushed her of earlier. Or the fact she would have to go into the small town soon and get more bacon. She just simply wanted to remain the the bed with him.

He would not be able to contain the slight smirk that cracked against his lips as she spoke of him being some sort of fairy tale prince, a seemingly charming one at that. "You are far too humble my dearest. Though, if that is truly the case, then surely you are the princess of these fair lands if I am correct in how these sorts of stories go." He would continue to comb through her hair as he would let his eyes close to image the cabin to be a castle in this tree filled land. Alaina the radiant beauty that called the castle her own and he, the prince that would stand firm at her side, resolve absolute and his love unwaving. They would be known far and wide for that love and the amount of descrution they would wrought to those that might bring the other harm or ill will. He liked the image that had come to his mind and it would show with a toothy grin.

“I am only a princess because you make me feel like one.” She smiled, he did treat her like a princess with every like action he took it made her feel special and loved. She carefully sat up picking up the tray and removing it from his lap placing it on the night table. She then moved herself to sit on his lap. She looked him in the eyes for a long moment before she carefully leaned in and kissed him. She wanted to deepen the kiss but she did not want to hurt. Her kiss was soft and gentle but it held her love for him inside of it. Her hand can up to touch his cheek stroking it with her thumb. With the way she was sitting she could feel his manhood under the blanket, her womanhood pressed against. She wanted him again, even though she knew she shouldn’t, she should let him rest, let his wound heal.

Back
Top Bottom