Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dying Breed (Leon and Nightsorceress)

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
The city had always made Alaina feel trapped. Ever since she was child the only time she felt free was when her parents took her vacation to the Adirondacks, and it was in those happy moments out in the woods she knew she would want to live when she grew up. On her 21st birthday she received a large inheritance from her grandfather. She took that money and bought herself a little cabin just outside a small town in the Adirondacks.

She been living there almost 6 months, loving the freedom she had. It was quiet simple life, nothing like the city she had grown up in. It allowed to explore her passion of nature photography, she could spend all day hiking in the mountains snapping photo after photo, just enjoy the sunshine and the earth that surrounded her. Luckily for her she was pretty good at photography which allowed her to make a living, selling her prints on the internet and to some tourist who dare make it that far into the Adirondacks deep woods.

Alaina was a beautiful creature, she was 5’3, slender frame but she had womanly curves, her days hiking in the woods left her skin sun kissed, she had long raven colored hair, her lips were red like rubies, but it was her eyes that were her most stricking feature. They were a virbrant purple.

Weakness. It was such an ugly word. Leon hated such things and yet, it was something that was ingrained into his very life. The weak gave way to the strong and it caused them to trudge onward. But there was only so much that the male could put up with. His pack had been dwindling each year, more and more drifting off to find human mates and being lost to that world. A world where the fresh air and nature was replaced by fumes and metal. He had quit trying to find a mate as he felt they would simply produce inferior offspring but his nature still pushed him to do so but he would not give into weakness.

Leon would stand firmly at the base of a large tree, rubbing his shoulder against it to scratch a spot he could not claw or bite. The tree would shift with every shift he would make against it in order to cause the irritation to disappear. As he finished and was content, he would begin to move further into the forest. The spot where he had been scratching away well above fifty inches from the base of the tree. The brown fur stuck in-between a few pieces of bark.

The wolf had little to worry over in these woods as most of the human population never came out this far but there was one. A female of the species that came out every so often and when she did, it would arouse Leon's attention and for the longest time, it wasn't something he could place as to why. But during these last few months, she did not return to the city but found herself staying at a smaller building in the woods. Leon would come during the night and simply watch the building intently and the more he did, the more curious he would become.

Alaina exited her house her purple back pack on her back filled with water and snacks for the day. Her camera hung around her neck. She had a pair of sunglasses cover her eyes. she worry a pair of jeans and a light blue shirt that clung to every curve. She stood on the her porch a moment and just breathed, inhaling all the scents of the earth. She always did a have strong sense of smell, she wasn’t sure why, but she could pick out scents from a far. She smelled one that now that she had started to smell over the past months, it was musky, like the scent of a man but there was something earthy too it. She couldn’t quiet place her finger on it. But she wanted to smell more of it.

It was then she made up her mind in what directions she would head. She would follow her nose. She head in the direction she felt like it came, energized to find out where it was coming for and what new adventure she had started herself on.

The largely oversized wolf would trail through the forest as he did on many a day before as he was not hungry so he had no reason for a hunt. Though for today, he felt a bit more vigor in his step, a bit more energy, a bit more drive. The walk would turn into a gallop and shortly thereafter, the brown fur would be making leaps and bounds but in the midst of losing himself in the run he would come to an almost immediate stop and his large head would raise, nose straight to the air. Something was amiss though he wasn't rightly sure as to what it was. Leon would lower his head and look around, she was out. The air around him seemed to point out that this was so but he was not sure how to take this. Being seen as a taboo but it was also something that he cared little for. Of the times he had been seen, it would end in either death or the ravings of a madman who mistook a bear for something else.

But he was interested none the less, he needed to know something for himself and for that to happen, he would begin to move slowly, taking each step with false caution. How would one react this time to seeing something of his magnificence? Was this feeling he had simply a long-deprived meal that he was forcing on himself to make the dinner all the more enjoyable?

On her adventure she stopped and took pictures along the way as she continued to follow that scent. There were times in her adventure where the scent was not as strong, or seemed to been there from days ago causing her to change her course. She followed it a bit longer but then came to spot where it was the scent was heavy. It seemed to envelop her. It was intoxicating, she didn’t understand it. It was like a drug and forced her to sit down on a rock. What was this powerful scent, the scent of a man, but a musky earthy scent. She pulled her back pack off and reached for some water to help clear her senses, drinking it slowly. She still felt dizzy, she took out a power bar figuring she was hungry, but still she felt like she was drunk on the scent. She didn’t dare move not yet.

The wolf would continue his trek at a pace all his own. The scent that would come to his nostrils would continue to grow stronger by the minute. He began to become just a bit more riled up, shaking his body violently, his tail becoming stiff in its sway. The large canine would come to a stop and turn around, quickly veering down a similar path he had taken, moving back toward the scent. As he got closer, he began to get more impatient but for what, he didn't know till he would come to a stop behind the brush and trendline, his emerald eyes shifting to focus on the woman who sat on the rock. He cared not for the human skin she wore but the image of her being taken to the ground with growls and howls were almost too much and that was it. She was of his kind and she was something like he had never seen but he knew it to be true.

She was feeling worse, she didn’t know what it was, she wanted something but what she didn’t know. Her whole body ached, like she wanted to claw out of her skin, and that scent that powerful scent it was so strong now like whatever it was standing near her. She needed to get back to the cabins he quickly put her water back in her pack and stood up. Her legs felt like she walking in quick sand. Her mind screaming to get out of there but her body compelling her to stay. She swallowed hard she began to feel dizziness engulf her. She grabbed her head. Alaina could not longer move she felt awful till finally her body gave out and she just collapsed there on the cold earth, leaves crunching under her. She fought to stay awake but as her eyes closed she swore she saw a giant wolf in the distance.

The massive canine would simply watch the woman seeming growing more and more heavy with breath. As her breath continued to race, so did his pants, pulling in heavy breaths with his maw hanging open. As she fell to the leaves, he almost instinctively jerked forward but waited only a moment before bolting from the brush and stopping just beside the woman.

He would turn his head downward and sniff the side of her head and then moving lower. He knew there was little he could do in his current form so he would have to change. He would step back and there would be several snapping sounds and with it, bulges rising from under the fur. The wolf would soon drop down as its legs would begin to also contort and twist in unholy fashion. The fur would seemingly fall from the creature and hit the ground and disintegrate only moments after.

When the cracking and snapping finally stopped, a finely toned man would rest on his knees, holding his side's until each bone had found its place in the new form. He would raise his head, the emerald eyes unchanging as he pulled himself up, his dark brown hair short but wild. His chest was covered in dark hairs that lead down to a bush where his pantsless underside held nothing back.

He would ignore these small things and reach down to pull the woman into his arms. He knew the woods well enough and that such a woman would be a meal that would be hard to pass up. He would turn and begin his trek through the forest, moving deeper into them till he came upon a cave that he had made for himself a few years prior in order to stay within running distance of the cabin.

Her world dissolved away as she slept. Her mind cleared and it seemed for the first time in her life everything was fine. Her breathing slow, in her mind she felt safe. She felt something move her, but whatever it was it was a comfort to her. He face buried it self against his chest, with out knowing she did but at the same time unable to stop herself as she slept in his arms. Even in her sleeping state she smelled that intoxicating smell, but now it was different it was more manly. And she desired it all the more.

But at the same time the change in scent released her from her sleep and she began waking in the mans arms. She mumbled softly as her eyes opened. It took her eyes a moment to focuse. And when they finally did she looked up at the mans face, his very handsome face. Her eyes just stared into his face.

Leon kept his attention forward and around him, not wishing for this to be a trap of some sort. Surely there was something or someone out there that was doing this on purpose. Using the woman as some sort of bait but if that was the case, why was he doing this? Maybe it was his alpha instincts making it so that he thought himself unkillable. He would pause as there was more movement against him and he would turn his attention down to the woman in his arms, his eyes meeting hers. There was a moment of silence that was suddenly shifting in all sorts of directions, Leon would aim to form words and after he found them in his mind, he would speak.

"Are you hurt." He said this sternly and affirmatively, more of a statement rather than a question. While he knew the language of humans was something he didn't care for, he was not ignorant of the ways. He needed to keep all things sharp but his unblinking eyes were continuously fixed on hers. It was as if they were precious jewels that desired all the attention that gazed upon them.

When he looked down at her eyes locked on his, she felt no danger looking into eyes that was part of handsome face. She drew a breath wanting to form words but her mouth suddenly felt so dry. She swallowed a moment. β€œNo I am not hurt, I don’t know what happen” she said softly. β€œThank you for helping me.” All the while she spoke her words soft and meek. She felt a little silly that she needed to be rescued, but at the same time she didn’t she felt glad she needed to be rescued, because she was saved by him.

Leon listened as she spoke and with each breath that was blown in his direction, his muscles would tense and he could feel himself growing hotter. "That is good." He would reply as he would walk further into the cave and come to a stop as he crouched down and let her rest between his toned stomach and a growing member just under her. "What are you." He would pause as he would think his own words over. "I mean, why do you not change? You are confining so much." He looked her over and wondered just what her form truly looked like and wondered if it was as tantalizing as his mind let it on to be.

It wasnt until he crouched down, and let her rest that she realized something, he was shirtless...not he was pant less he was completely naked. She blushed greatly, and slowly moved away from him but stopped when asked her what she was. Her eyes brows wrinkled and her head shook. β€œSir I am not sure what your asking me, I just moved here a few months ago, if you mean to ask if i am local.” She was trying not to look at his naked body, but its hard she was very much attracted to him. β€œWhy are you in the woods, naked?”

Leon watched as she moved away from him and it was okay, her scent was still all around him and it was enough for the time being. Though as she began to answer him, she gave him a bazar answer. "I know you've been here for a few months. You used to come sparingly but you are constant now. You smell...of a scent I haven't taken in in many years. Longer than I can remember." She would then turn her attention away from him and speak of him being without clothes and he would reply. "Why would I need to confine myself? It would only hamper my movement. Why are you not?" He would move forward, resting his hands on the ground as he continued to stare at her, looking her over as if he was waiting for her to transform any moment.

If she thought what he said before was strange what he was saying now was even worst. He face seemed afraid now as if he was some crazed man living in the woods. β€œWait you know where I live?” She felt like she was being stalked. Her fear rising, it was pouring off her, β€œlook I don’t know what you want, but I will say thank you for helping me and just let me go ok. I wont tell anyone about running naked in the woods, lets just leave things as they are. Ok” she tried to sound tough and convincing but she herself felt her words wavier a bit.

The large man would let his head tilt ever so slightly to the side in a bit of a confusing manner. She seemed to take some sort of offense that he was able to know where she called home. She was also starting to become a bit erratic. She continued to speak but he wasn't listening past that point as he would pull himself back and then into a standing posture. "I don't understand. Where do you think you're going? Do you not feel the heat either? I am not to be denied. I am the alpha and you should be honored." He would take in several deep breaths before forcing them under control. While he wasn't one to take a human, he wanted the wolf within but he did not know the limits of having her so close. The daylight was starting to fade outside though it only made the scent of the woman and all that around him all the higher.

WHen he stood she backed up further. Her back hitting the cold stone wall of the cave. He was tall, well built man, he was an impressive sight behold. He could easily stop her from exiting the cave and she would be helpless to stop him. But as she stood there against the cave wall, but of her did want him to stop, the part of her that was so drawn that scent...could be his scent. She didn’t know and she needed to focus now on what was happening. β€œLook I don’t know what your the alpha of, but maybe you should back to that group and be alpha there, just let me go.” No she deep down didnt want to be let go, she wanted to be pulled into his arms close to that scent. God that scent again. It made her dizzy again, but not like before. What was happening.

Leon watched as she pushed herself against the wall and as she continued to speak, the words were once again not anything he was willing to listen to so they simply fell on deaf ears. "I will not stop you from trying to leave. It is your will, follow it. But you can not deny my own. It is my right." He would move his arms across to hold onto the sides of his arms and grasp them tightly and as he did, he would drop down to his knees as he pulled on his arms till it looked as if he might have pulled them out of the sockets but then came the cracking sounds as he hunched over, taking in breath after breath, each one getting heavier and heavier, her scent coming into his nose and encasing his mind. He had not had a true mate in what seemed like forever. His body began to pulse and seemingly grow right then and there, hair beginning to grow over him as he began to change back to his true form.

She was shocked to learn he would stop her from leaving. Part wanted him to so badly she could taste it, but then her senses caught up with her and she began to push away from the wall. Her eyes never leaving him for a second. And she began to move she stopped watching him crouch down and she is the most horrific sound. It sounded like bones where popping from their joints, and his body began to be covered in fur. She froze again, her mouth hung open in shock and in terror. She was shaking now thinking she may have lost her mind completely. This couldn’t be real.

Leon's body became overtaken in fur, it seemingly rolling from his chest and head to the rest of his body. His arms and legs would turn and twist in different ways, the hands forcing themselves together and forming large paws, claws digging into the ground. A tail would force itself out and upward as his head grew and a snot took the place of his mouth, rows of sharp teeth become clearly visible. The sounds began to dim until they were no more. The massive canine would slowly pull itself onto all fours, his eyelids opening to reveal the emerald eyes behind them as they locked themselves onto the woman. They were far more primal as the cock between his legs was a large red member that dangled, almost touching the ground as the wolf began to move toward the woman, his eyes locked on hers.

She had no where to go, her back now against the wall again. Her finger nails digging into the rock. Her eyes huge and skimming the mans body. No he wasn’t a man this was wolf, a huge wolf. His brown fur was beautiful, his eyes huge and alert. Alaina saw a sight that made her gasp, manhood large and red, and ready. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out. Then again she smelled that scent so strong like in the woods, it was intoxicating again. She smiled on the man when well he was a man but now as he stood before as the wolf it was much stronger.

The large hulking canine would move closer to the woman and stop as his head was just to her chest but that wasn't what he wanted. His head would move lower to the pants. They were a hindrance and it only proved his point earlier as it was only problematic. His jowls would snarl back as he would bite at the pants, raising a paw to scratch a long hole along the side as he would then begin to shake his head violently, back and forth in order to tear the clothes from the woman. The force was surely enough to move the woman from the wall as well if the pants did not come off fast enough, she would surely be lifted off her feet and would drop only a foot or so to the ground once the bottoms were removed.

Tears now welled in her eyes as the wolf moved closer to her. She was shaking uncontrollably as felt his hot breath on her chest. β€œGo away” she tried to yell but her voice was bunch of sobs. As he head move down her pants.She felt him begin to tear at her and she screamed now fearing he was trying to rip her legs off. As she felt to the ground she realized he was removing her pants, she now lay on her back her womanhood covered in a pair of black lace panties. She began to try to get up her arms and legs were shaking casing her actions to be slow.

Leon would shake the now removed pants violently a few times and then released them to fly to some unknown part of the cave. The woman was now on the ground with more cloth covering up more of her. As she turned over to get up, Leon would move up behind her, his mouth coming down over beside her face, his cock sliding along her back. His panting forced hot air from his mouth as his tongue hung from it. He would move his hips back and sliding his member against her back, sometimes sliding in between her legs and rubbing against her and pushing her forward with each thrust, aiming to push himself into her but not being able to hit the right spot to enter her as this was unknown territory.

She was exposed to him now, as she tried to crawl away. Suddenly she felt it, his massive member rubbing against her, but it just rubbing against her, it was seeking her womanhood. She screamed out at the realization of what he was trying to do. β€œPlease no, I am virgin that thing wont fit inside me please.” Tears pour down her face, but something else was happening that caused her to cry harder. Part of wanted this. He slit was growing wet and warm wanting to receive him. How could her body be betraying her like this. β€œNo please stop please”

Back
Top Bottom