Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dying Breed (Leon and Nightsorceress)

The man would lean in as she drew close for their lips to meet, the best possible way to turn any sort of situation into a heavenly one. She would continue to say that her own sleep was wonderful but she would be concerned about his own comfort as he would listen to her talking about him going out to the woods while she made breakfast. He would lean forward, coming to rest his hand on the side of her face, stroking his lightly with his thumb. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Uncomfortably goes both ways. I want to know how to do better in this form just as much as I wish for you to join me down in the forest." He would slowly turn and place his feet onto the ground, pulling himself up into his full nude posture. He would turn to her, letting his manhood sway and continue. "I would like for us to try new things, together, learn new things. See new things."

Alaina closed her eyes as she felt the warmth of his hand against her cheek. Her body loved when he touched her even if it was just in the slightest way and only for a moment. As he stood up she saw him in all of glory. He was large even in his human form and wondered if in his human form he would fit inside her. She tried not to think of that right now. β€œI want to be able to join in the forest, but I am just a human, I wont ever be able to keep up with you in your wolf form and I don’t want to slow you down. You don’t deserve me slowing you down not when you want to run free.” She looked down, in that moment she wanted nothing more than to be able to change like he did. To be free like he was. But she was just a girl.

Leon would listen as Alaina would protest and simply state that while she would love to come with him, she would never be able to in the form that she was currently in. She didn't want to take away from the nature that being a wolf brought in the wilderness. The man would make his way around the bed, stopping in front of her, taking his head in his hands, gently turning her eyes to meet his own. "You are so much more than that. You must feel it. The fact that we are here at this moment is proof enough. We just need to awaken it." Though he said this with such certainty, saying and doing were two different things as he had never actually had to do something like.

β€œI do feel it, I felt it every since I sensed you in the forest, ever since I followed your scent. We are suppose to together. I know that but still what if I can never change to be like you. And what do we do if can change but I still like living here, to still be human.” She said all that rather quickly. She did have a lot of fears and doubts she worried he would never be happy like this. She never wanted him to be unhappy. She drew a deep breath looked into his eyes β€œYou seem so relaxed about this whole thing,” She said softly.

He would feel the doubt as she spoke to him about the entire ordeal. Knowing that there was something between them as that supernatural, more so than the fact that he was not human to begin with. Though, even though she went on of the two worlds they had lived and that they would possibly still have to live, his eyes never flinched or become unmoved from their unwavering dedication. He would then simply and matter-of-factly state. "Because I believe in you. I believe that regardless what form I take, my heart will never stop beating for you. It is in that belief that I will enjoy my life with you. Human or wolf, that is just the physical. How you feel about me is all that matters. All that will ever matter."

Alaina looked deeply into his eyes as he spoke searching for any doubt in what he said, not because she wanted to doubt him, but because she wanted to make sure he truly meant what he said. She would hate herself for forcing him to do or say anything that would cause him any unhappiness. But his eyes spoke the same as his words he meant what he said. She breathed a low soft sigh of relief. β€œI believe in you.” She said softly, her hand coming up and touching his cheek. She then sat up on her knees now at eye level with him. β€œI believe in us” She leaned forward now and kissed him deeply and passionately.

The man's eyes stared into Alaina's, as if to prove without a reasonable doubt that there was nothing for her to fear. That his belief in her would never be misplaced. As her hand came to rest on his cheek, he would raise his own, letting it come to rest on her hand, letting his thumb brush against it. There it was, the feeling of pure admiration and affection as she let her lips press against his own. When they were near one another, when he felt her skin, when she kissed his lips, he felt complete. He felt like a piece of himself slid into place, perfectly and wonderfully. He would move his hands to the sides of her head, letting his fingers slide through her hair.

She felt his hand run through her hair as they kissed. She loved it was he touch her, even if it was the slightest bit, her skin craved. She wondered if that feeling would ever go away. She also wondered if he felt the same. Her hand slide down from her cheek to know rest on his chest. Her fingers were playing with the hair on his chest just gently rubbing her finger tips up and down. Her mouth still sought his, she was hungry for his kiss. It was getting uncomfortable for her to sit up on her knees like this but she didn’t care she was close to him and that’s all she wanted in that moment.

Leon would let his hands comb through her hair, slowly moving their way to her back, sliding over her her shoulder blades. He would let his grip tighten as he would take her in his arms, pulling her from the bed and against his chest. His hands quickly shifting their position with such a pace that would make a scared rabbit look slow. They would find themselves grasping her behind, hoisting her from the bed and holding her there before him, she was now just a bit higher than he was, his head tilted back just enough so that he could look up at the woman, the creature that stood above all others in his eyes. He would break from the kiss, his chest heaving and his breath warm. "I thought you were hungry?"

Her shoulders blazed naturally flexed as he hand moved over them. She gasped a little as she felt his strong hands moving to butt and letting her off the bed. Her legs seemed to move on there own wrapping around his waist. As he spoke of hungry she smiled slightly. β€œI am still hungry” She kissed him softly β€œBut I am hungry for something else.” She kissed him again. β€œBut I still feel alittle sore” She explained looking deep in his eyes her own were so lustful. He did this to her, he brought this need out in her and she liked it. She want him. She wanted to have that connection that they didn’t have yesterday.

The man would keep the woman held firmly in his grasp with seemingly little effort put forth. Her legs against his body was something he felt he could never live without. She would look at him with a hunger in her eyes, that much was obvious but she would kiss him and continue that it was not for anything sort of food that would be found in refrigerator. She would comment that she was not completely okay. "Then I will take you as I am. In a...gentle manner." He would slowly move his head down, letting his lips kiss along her chest as he would slowly take a few steps forward and leaning her back onto the bed. His hands sliding out from under her as they began to caress along her hips.

She lay back on the pillows, her long hair splayed about. She gasped as she felt his warm mouth against her chest. Her skin tingled at the new feeling. Her legs slowly let go of his waist, but her legs remain slightly bent. She was not trying to hide herself from him. Her body wanted him badly. Her slit already slightly wet with antipaction. Her hand ran along his left arm gently until it found the hair at the nap of his neck gently twirling it in her fingers.

He would let his mouth kiss over her exposed chest, around the nipple as her hands slid through his hair. He would let his hands trace along her legs til they found their way between them. One of them would slowly glide across the folds between her legs, the moist feeling when one of his fingers slid between them seemed to beg for more. He would let his fingers come to rest on her clit, letting his thumb and index fingers taking a light squeeze on it.

Her nipples were hard like little pebbles as he gave attention to her chest. Her mind was lost in that when she suddenly felt his hand touch her very sensitive clit. She gasp a little as she played with it. Her womanhood growing warm under his touch. Her eyes closed and she swallowed hard never feeling anything like this before. Her legs opening more to him now. Her body wanting him to touch her so badly now.

His tongue would flick over her nipple as his free hand would slide up the side of her body, coming to caress the opposing breast. His fingers would slowly start to rub her clit in a tiny circular motion. His head would being to lower now, kissing along her lower breast, down her stomach, over her bellybutton and finally replacing his hand. His mouth would encase her clit, his tongue flicking it inside his mouth.

Her hand slowly moved from his hair as he moved down her body. Every where his mouth kissed it felt electric to her. Like he was was charging her body as he moved down her body. She moaned suddenly as she felt his warm mouth against her womanhood, sensitive little clit receiving attention it never felt before. Her soreness she felt between her legs over taken by the pleasure she was feeling now.

The man would continue to let his tongue work over his clit and occasionally, drifting down and licking inside her. He knew that he could not let himself give in to his more animalistic nature as he did before. He felt as though there was a more, leashed feeling this time. He felt as though their first time was something that he was not meant to control. It was as if someone were to put a slab of meat in front of a starved animal. He felt as though that savage nature had been quelled now that they had come to understand one another and that was what he focused on. That is what he would keep a hold of.

Her body was so relaxed now, not like how it was yesterday desperate to get away from him. Today she wanted him, she wanted to feel what would be like to truly connect with him on this level. SHe moaned again as he continued to pleasure her with his mouth. SHe felt so much pleasure building inside her. Although most the pleasure was physical there was another layer to it that because of the connection they had. It didnt take long for his mouth to trigger her first orgasm. Her womanhood now soaking wet with her juices, wanting more from him. Wanting to feel him inside her.

He would continue to let his mouth pleasure her till he felt her body shift and stiffen and her fluids ejecting over his lips. He would close his eyes, taking in her scent and the taste. Leon would slowly remove his mouth, dripping of a mixture of saliva and her juices. He would lick his lips as he stared up from her crotch. The man would pull himself up onto his feet, his cock grazing the opening between her legs, the tip lightly rubbing against her as he would lean his upper body forward, now bending over her, looking down at her and would remain still. "We will move at your pace."

Her whole body tingles through her climax, the heavenly pleasure pulsing through her body. She was still in the blissful state when she felt the hard tip of member sliding long her slit. He hips instively bucked to want to try to take him inside her. β€œJust go slow” she whispered softly. She was not afraid of the pain in that moment her body still on that that blissful high.

He wanted to make sure that this time, she held the high ground as he had. That she was the one to dictate how and when things would happen. She would simply say that she wished to take things slower and he would give a nod of acknowledgement. He would slowly let his hips move forward, the head of his cock pressing just inside of her before bringing it back out. He would then push it forward once again, going just a fraction deeper and in the same motion, pulling out. He would let his hips sway in a constant rhythm, only going so far as letting a inch or so inside her.

She breathed in sharply as she felt the head of his cock slip into her. Her body tense for a moment fearing the pain it felt yesterday but then he withdrew himself. Her body relaxed now, although there was some pain still left from yesterday and his member stretching her again today the pain was not unbareable. In fact she felt some pleasure in his slow steady motion. She looked into his eyes a moment and found the connection they had it caused her to relax even further. As he moved slowly into her her hips moved to meet him.

Leon would feel her shaking under him but she did not speak any remarks of stopping and so he wouldn't. His eyes never leaving hers, seeing small tinges of pain as he would slide into her but not she wouldn't break the sight between them. It was then that in his motion, her own hips would grind ever so slightly toward his own. This would cause him to sway his hips further forward, pressing against the fleshy walls of her insides, the rim of the tip of his head pushing forward and backward grinding a path into her. The more that they moved, the further he would want to push but he would let her hips dictate how far he would go.

With each movement of his hips Alaina wanted more. She could feel her womanhood growing even wetter as her pleasured was building. The wet slick path her body created easing the path for him. Her hips move more now straining to take more of him inside her. She wanted this more than she wanted anything in the world. She was no afraid and the pain seem to be gone.

The way that his shaft moved back and forth inside her was far better than he would have imagined it in his human form. It was far smaller than what he was used too but it worked in the same manner. He had to simply keep to basic rules in order to not seem like some sort of savage. The wetness inside her seemed to invite him further and her hips followed the same example. He would move not as deep as he could, the head of his cock pressing against the furthest wall inside her. As he hit it, there was a bit more pressure then he intended as his hips would follow her motions, there was a low moan that escaped his lips as he struck her insides.

Back
Top Bottom