Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arcaena Academy (LunarWolf and I)

Zeus didn't really do much with it at all, although is mistress did end up picking it up herself and was just examining it for a brief moment in time. "You should hold onto this I think." she spoke after a moment in time before showing it into the man's hands.

Helena walked back in to the school and for the first time enjoyed being able to see everything and everyone around her. Helena took joy in it because it was for her something new while many she knew took their site for granted she didn't and wouldn't

A week had gone by and finally it was the day of the party. The entire day the school was lively with activities going on, and people getting ready for the night. The nighttime was when the dancing was going to occur, so most of the day was going to be spent with people getting last minute stuff set up, or even doing last minute shopping.

Helena was in her room helping Abby get in to the dress she had bought for the dance and shook her head a little "you know next time try not to buy something so complicated to put on in the first place and then you wouldn't have to have help getting in to it" Helena was getting ready later in the day but apparently for a fairy it was harder to do things like style your hair as you had to take in to account your wings and such.

Caya and Arcadia were sitting in their room just chatting with each other at the time. Arcadia still hadn't allowed the fairies to take to having their magic back, although on that day nobody really would have access to their magic. Well they wouldn't be able to take to their "monster" form. They would have to remain as humans, but for the most part that didn't really seem to bother anybody. Those that needed to take to their "monster" form now and again all had special pendants that would maintain whatever they needed to maintain. Such as mermaids, when they felt that need to return to the water, the pendant would give them that sensation of being in water for a few moments without actually being in it. Or fire demons that needed to go to flames to regain their energy, they would feel as if they were in flames for a few moments.

Camren tugged at the tie he was wearing with his tux that one of the girls had insisted that he wear to this dance. apparently when they said formal they meant it and now he was stuck wearing the damn thing. "you know this dance I get is important but at the same time come on does it have to be formal I mean seriously we had to get tux's for the damn thing.

Abby giggle as she spun around and moved her dress this was the first time in forever that she loved ho she looked. since she had started there her one teacher had really taken her under wing and she was getting tutoring from the other fairy ruler and since then she has gotten better control of her powers.

Helena leaned back and watched her friend as she danced around the room since returning with her eye site she had noticed that parts of her power was blocked off t her and while it angered her she wasn't going to go back and argue with him more about leaving her be

Draco just looked at him for a moment before he spoke, "Shouldn't have said you would go then. We were given the option to not go. Everybody was." And that was exactly what Draco planned on doing, not going to the stupid dance. Nope he was going to lounge on his bed and play video games the entire night because... why the heck not. "And you didn't have to put a tux on now. It is only eleven in the morning. Dance doesn't start until eight tonight."

Elsa sat in the headmaster's room with him, Elia, and Elsa's husband, Cross. The four of them were just discussing the plan for the night to ensure that everything went without a hitch. Elia was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Everything is all set up for the dance. I find it funny that so many of the students are already complaining about having to dress up. We did tell them that the dance doesen't start until 8pm tonight, and that there are various activities around the academy they can do."

"I have never worn one before so I wanted to time it and see how long before the dance I would need to get changed." Camren then changed out of his tux and in to a pair of black jeans and a nice tee that way he was still presentable but comfortable. he knew it would take him twenty minutes to change so he needed to be to the room and hour before.

"I suppose that makes sense." was all Draco could say as he sat there gaming, and cursing a bit when he died. Again for like the fifth time in a row. "This stupid mission isn't possible at this level." he groaned before he was restarting and trying it again, using a different tactic than the other times. This time was just trying to run through and avoiding all the enemies.

"it is you just have to think outside of the box to finish it with out dying" Camren then waved as he headed out of the room leaving the male to do his own thing since he could tell that he wasn't all that interested in the events going on

"I have thought outside of the box. I get killed every time. This time I'm trying to basic run through it and avoid all the enemies, and hope I survive." Draco spoke after a moment in time as he button mashed a few times.

While Draco was attempting to get through his level, Arcadia was sitting outside in the courtyard. Currently she was sitting on the edge of the fountain cross-legged with a book in her lap which she was currently skimming through. A new spellbook that she had gotten from Caya as a thank you present, and she was definitely more than excited to try out some of the spells in the book. Her attention did turn towards some of the students that were headed towards the gates so that they could leave which had her teleporting something over in front of the gate. A podium with a notebook on it so that they could sign their names, so that they knew who was gone. "Please sign out before you leave, so we don't fret when we cannot find you." she called out and they were doing just that.

While she did this, Caya was currently in the headmaster's office just speaking with her adopted father about a situation that had come up. Rumor had it that the hunters were up to no good once again, something that they had gotten wind of from one of the other academy's for supernaturals, and that they needed to stay alert. "Arcadia has already been informed of what is going on." Caya added after a moment in time as she was brushing some of her hair from her face.

Helena had been called there as well since she could easily get through shields and barriers if needed to warn other schools of what was happening "I know the dance is important but we may need to post pone something like this locks away many of our powers and makes it where we are more venerable to attack and even death since we can't fight back"

"We will not postpone the dance, everything will be fine." Elia spoke after a moment in time, her eyes seeming to glow a golden color at that point in time. With that she was rising from her seat before she cooed, "And powers wouldn't have been locked away if students hadn't been being assholes to one another. But they shall be granted them back. But should anybody screw up or misuse their powers tonight, they will be locked away once again." She was walking away towards the balcony just as Arcadia was forming up there next to her. The pair were speaking softly before the young sorceress was giving a nod and the spell circle for the barrier was appearing, and she was deactivating the spell that cancelled out magic, but replaced it with a new one. It would sense if magic was used for inappropriate manner and lock it away again. "Arcadia, will you be attending the dance?" Riven questioned which had her giving a shake of her head before she spoke, 'Nope I'll be in the tower as usual. Dances aren't my style."

Helena nodded her head as she watched them and then looked out at the others students "lets hope that they don't mess with us tonight since I know that everyone here will not take Kindly to it"

"I doubt that they will." Riven spoke after a moment in time before he was looking towards Caya for a moment in time, who had really said anything. This had him getting up and walking over to her, kneeling down and speaking to her softly. She did eventually nod before she spoke, "Yeah I'm okay just fresh memories of the past is all. I'm still trying to figure out why we can't just live in harmony. Even my clan.... essentially like the Amazon tribes deep within the forests who tend to avoid men, were willing to accept and help people even if they were men. Even if they were human. Many times. But it seems like.... humans cannot do the same. Some humans anyways."

"its because they are scared and fear the unknown sadly we all fall in to the category" Helena felt for her while she hated being feared she didn't have the same issue that Caya her family just refused to want anything to do with her Caya's had been taken form her and she didn't think it was fair for her

"But supernaturals are afraid of humans....but they are willing to learn more about them." Caya spoke after a moment in time before she was brushing hair from her face.

"I know that they are Caya but we have tried living in harmony with them and they formed the hunters in retaliation so being on high alert may not be out of the question" Helena looked at the head master "my uncles Hades and Ares had offered some of their animals to patrol the grounds during the dance as a first line of defense should we be attacked they don't think we will but the offer is there for you"

Riven looked over for a moment in time before he spoke, "I would take that up with Arcadia. She is usually the one in charge of defense of the school. I trust her with that job, especially considering if push comes to shove she can always summon her elder brother. Karyliel is not the man to trifle with either."

Helena nodded her head "I will go and speak with her then I was also told to let you know that should something happen to call on Hera and that she will help evacuate the students to somewhere safe" with that Helena headed out so she could go and speak with the other female

"Hera has always assisted with the Academy, since day one." Riven spoke with a faint chuckle before he was looking over towards his wife, who was just standing on the balcony gazing up at at the sky. This had him getting up and going over to her to find out if everything was alright at the time. This had the woman looking towards him before she spoke, "For now it seems like everything is alright."

Helena wanted the grounds for a little bit before she went a located the girl she was looking for to let her know about her uncles offer so that she could give the ok or not

Arcadia was just hanging out in her tower, her normal place during dances. She was more sitting on the ledge of the window just watching everything that was going on around her. After a bit she sensed that somebody was looking for her, although for the time being she more ignored that, just focusing on her magic at the time. She was brushing her hair from her face before she spoke, "Damn hunters and making everything complicated."

Back
Top Bottom