Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arcaena Academy (LunarWolf and I)

GuardianAngel

Queen of the Angels
My Characters
Caya - Age 18 - Yuki-Onna - Adopted daughter of the headmaster. She is very sensitive to the heat and often wears a pendant around her neck to protect her from it. Very friendly towards pretty much everybody. Student Council President.

Arcadia - Age 19 - Sorceress - Comes from a family of powerful magic users, although through the last number of generations the aspect of magic hasn't even been seen. Then Arcadia was born, and that was the first thing that they noticed was her strong magical affinity. Growing up she was constantly training to keep it under control and to master it, even disappearing for a number of years to train in peace. Arcadia acts as the protector at the Academy.

Draco - Age19 - He is a human that got accepted into the supernatural school more or less on accident. Which is probably a bad thing because... Draco comes from a family who hunts down the supernatural creatures. He sees them all as monsters.

Arcaena Academy. A school that had been built long ago by a powerful psychic. A school for the supernatural. One there people didn't have to be afraid to show their true forms, where they didn't have to be afraid to conceal their abilities. But there were a few big rules that the headmaster had put into place. One of them was that no humans were welcome to their school, just because it would cause problems. Another was that no student was to ever use their abilities to harm that of another student intentionally. Accidental was a different story since he knew many were still learning to control their abilities, and it wasn't always the easiest. Other than that, the other rules were the usual rules that one had at an academy that housed their students. No students out past a certain time. Males and females were to be in rooms alone with the door closed, although in the end the headmaster had made an exception for couples. Usually he allowed couples to room together, and siblings were allowed to room again, even if they were the opposite sex. But otherwise, it wasn't typically permitted. If students did want to leave the academy grounds to explore the human world, they had to have express permission from the headmaster, and were given a few items that would help keep their true forms hidden, and help keep their powers locked away so no humans were hurt.

But this year... things are about to be turned upside down, not that anybody knows it quite yet. Arcaena Academy is advertised even in the human world so that any supernaturals or half breeds living there can hear about it. There are many times when an application is received from a human, but they are always turned down. But... this time...two humans send in applications to this private and esteemed school...only to get an acceptance letter back. So now a new school year is about to start. How will this turn out?

---

Dark silver hair blew in the wind as a young woman wearing a light blue dress stood on the balcony that was connected to the headmaster's office. This was Caya Valentine, the adopted daughter of the headmaster. She was a yuki-onna that was attending the academy for her fourth year in a row at that point in time. She fiddled with the necklace that she wore around her neck. A special charm that had been made by that of her father to help keep her temperature cooler, since she usually ended up getting ill if she was too hot. It was amusing whenever somebody who didn't know what she was touched her at all, and they grew concerned because her skin was as cold as ice.

"Caya, dear, the new students are arriving. Would you mind going down to greet them for me, and direct them to the auditorium?" came the familiar voice of her father which had her turning around, her light blue dress swishing around her legs as she did so. With that she was giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "Of course father." She was giving him a light hug before she was heading off towards the door so that she could head out of the building, and meet the new students at the front doors. From there she would direct them to where they needed to go.

---

While that happened, a male with blonde hair sat on the bus that was traveling towards the academy with a handful of other students. Some of them were brand new, but others were returning students. He was definitely excited for this. He had gotten accepted into one of the most exclusive schools in the world. And it had been pure luck, that was all he could say on that aspect. It had actually surprised him greatly that he had gotten accepted into the school. But he wasn't going to complain about it at all.

Abbigale (Abby) -18- Abby is a fairy with little control of her powers or her ability to shift forms. she is also the bastard child of the fairy king and has lived in exile all her life.

Helena- 19- born to a human father and the goddess Hera after a one night stand, she was raised by her father since she was blind a gift or a curse from Zeus in a fit of anger.

Camren-19- human but comes from a long line of magic users but after one of the family lost control and became a serial killed all of the powers were locked away and can only be released when one member is pure of heart and with good intentions.

Abby flitted around as she looked for the main entrance of the school her long purple hair billowing around her face because of with and her blue eyes blinking away the bright sun as she moved. it was harder then it seemed as she kept popping between her human sized for and her fairy sized form. eventually Abby did find the main entrance and headed to where other students were going in at.

Helena sat at the very front of the bus that was headed to the her hair was a pale blond to the point it was almost white in color. like her mother Helena kept it long but pulled up and styled so that it didn't get in the way. Helena didn't need to use a cane to get around as she walked barefoot so that she could feel the vibrations in the ground letting her know where it was safe to walk.

Camren leaned back in his seat on the bus and looked out the window watching as things flew past. he had applied simply to get away from his family and when he had received and acceptance letter he was more then happy as he would be able to get away from the abuse and anger that flowed through his family home

Caya just stood on the steps of the Academy just waiting for all of the new students to arrive. Standing next to her was a male with red hair, more or less bouncing up and down on his feet at the time. This was a close friend of hers, shockingly enough considering he was a fire demon and she was a snow woman. Typically they didn't mix whatsoever, but despite that fact the two were very close. Although the pair were still trying to get use to the fact that the third member of their trio wasn't there. Arcadia. A powerful sorceress who had left to go and study at a human school a year ago, and was attending her second year there again. Or that is what they had thought anyways. They didn't know that the female was returning to the school, that was being left as a surprise.

Draco leaned back in his seat although after a while they finally arrived at the school and students climbed off before they were heading off into the building. At least those that knew where they were going, the new students just stood around just looking around with almost wide eyes. "Welcome students. If you are a new student please come over here." a female with dark silver hair called out from the steps of the school.

Abby spotted them and flew over her voice a little higher pitched then normal because of her size "do you know where we go to get our orientation paper work?" Abby smiled at the two and dropped a little when her already tired wings nearly gave out on her. flying for as long as she had had been more then a little big undertaking on her side.

Helena moved slowly stepping off the bus so that she didn't fall and get hurt. when she heard the female call out she turned and headed in that direction. Helena could hear kids mocking her for moving slowly but none of them could see that her eyes held a vacant look in them.

Camren was the last person off the bus and then headed in the direction of the other students. seeing that one girl was walking a whole lot slower then the others he walked over and gently took her arm summering that he could help guid her so she didn't miss the opening ceremonies.

"Hello and Welcome all to Arcaena Academy. I am Caya. I am the President of the Student Council and I shall be your guide for the day. This first day will consist of you learning your way around the school, meeting teachers, and being taught the rules of the school and the dormitory. Now if you will all follow me this way, we will go to the auditorium." Caya spoke in a cheerful voice before she was turning around, her skirts swishing around her legs as she drifted up the stairs, gesturing for them to follow after her. As she walked, a number of other returning students were greeting her. This had her giving a faint laugh as she was returning greetings to them, smile on her lips.

before she could get further in to the school while following Caya, Abby heard the screams from other fairies and watched as they either flew or ran away from her. Abby then flew back out of the building figuring it was better off if she wasn't there since apparently all the fries there had hear the stupid rumor that she was the reason so many villages had been wiped out. Abby had only been gone form there a few hours before they were either attacked or people started to get sick

Soon enough everybody was gathered in the auditorium and Caya was up on the stage. Rafael was sitting at a table that was on the stage and there was a box that was full of some stuff that they had to hand out to the students. Student handbook, a map of the school, and a list of classes that they could take. Then there was a box full of folders that they had to hand out to each person individually, based on their name. This included their student information, their dorm room, and their current list of classes. Required classes that they had to take as new students. Then they could decided to take at least four other classes that semester if they so choose to.

Abby sat in the forest and watched as everyone else got to get their things for their dorm and such.

Helena walked with him as she needed a bit more time to adjust to the school and to get a true sense of the building. Helena had heard the screams from the fairies and wondered what had freaked them out.

"Rafael, I am missing three new students." Caya spoke after a moment in time, after she had done a head count that was. She needed eighteen new students and only fifteen were there. This had the fire demon getting to his feet and heading out to see if he could track down the missing three. Two he saw heading towards the auditorium at a slower pace. He could tell that they were new because they were looking around almost confused as to where to go. "Keep going straight and take the door on the right next to the office up there. The opening ceremony will be starting in five minutes." Rafael jogged up to them before he was heading off to try and find to the other new student that was missing. If you didn't attend the opening ceremony and got you schedule, and did everything that you needed to do the first day, then you couldn't attend classes until that was done.

The headmaster had decided a while back that the first day of class was going to be a mandatory tour to the academy. And dorm assignments. There were actually papers that students had to sign as well. These papers were basically the list of school rules, and the dormitory rules, and the signature was to indicate that they understood and were going to follow the rules. Not to mention the tour was a necessity because the Academy did have a few areas that were off limits to students unless they had been there for two years or more. Just because it was more on the dangerous side, considering it was where a lot of stuff was stored.

Camren nodded his head "we are going as quickly as possible but she is blind and unable to see" Camren let out a off when Helena hit him in the chest before she apologized for him. it didn't take them long before they arrived where they needed to be and to get their things.

Abby was sitting on a tree branch curled up her head resting on her knee's. Abby was visibly up set and tired of being blamed for things that she had no control. Abby saw the male walking around but unless he knew to look for a fairy he wouldn't know he needed to look for small and easly hidden.

"No no, it is fine. I didn't know that fact at all. Caya just wanted me to collect everybody. Young lady, please inform Caya of that fact. She will take you through a tour of the school on your own more than likely. This way you can take it at your own pace, unless you want to tour with everybody else." Rafael spoke before he was heading off so that he could find the missing student but after twenty minutes of searching he was returning and letting Caya know. This had her nodding then looked at the only remaining folder before she spoke, "Then Abigail will not be able to attend classes until after she had done the tour of the Academy with myself or father, and has signed those papers." With that said Rafael was actually giving the next direction to the new students, "There is a sheet of paper in there that I will need to have signed. This is basically signing and stating that you understand the rules of Arcaena. Please be sure that you read the handbook."

Caya looked around before she spoke, "As you all know Arcaena is an Academy that was build for supernaturals, by supernaturals. These rules were made to keep us all safe. One of the major rules is that no humans are allowed here without prior consent from the headmaster. Also if you note on page five it explains a very important rule. This is what happens if you are ever expelled from the academy. Your memories of this place and everybody here are erased. Should you ever leave the school, which you can as you please we just ask that you inform one of the staff or one of the Defense members, so that we are aware, be sure that you never speak of Arcaena. Not even to another supernatural. If you wish for them to know, please inform a staff member at the school and they shall take of the rest. Now those papers need to be signed and dated, and returned to me by the end of the week."

hearing that things needed to be signed Helena raised her hand and waited till she was called on. not being able to see complicated things a little bit since she couldn't sign the papers that they wanted to. she also wanted to let them know about what she had over heard so that way they could find the fairy who had caused the screaming. she had a feeling that hearing everyone screams and be scared had hurt the girl even if it wasn't intentional.

Camren nearly shouted when he heard that the school was full of supernaturals. Camren looked around and wondered what he should do. he had list acceptance letter in his pocket and hoped that they would be able to figured things out. Camren would wait until everyone else had cleared out before he said anything

Caya looked over towards the female that had raised her hand before she was looking towards Rafael and spoke, "Why don't you start the tour." With that she was gesturing for everybody to follow after Rafael and he would start the tour, but asked that Helena remained since she was the only one who had any questions. And the expression told her it was more on the personal end of stuff. "Helena, I read your file and the notes about you. We will still need a signature from you, but it doesn't necessarily have to be on that sheet. Any regular sheet of paper will do and we will just staple it to it. Also when you like, and when you want, I will come and sit down with you, just to go over the basis rules of the Academy that we want you to know and understand." Caya spoke in a soft voice, there being a tone of friendliness in her voice.

Helena nodded her head "thank you I asked my stepfather to remove this curse for school but he refused he is still angry at mom but also when I was on my way in I heard what sounded like a bunch of fairies screaming in fear. I could also hear that one was about to cry I think that is who is missing if she was hurt by their actions she maybe intentionally hiding from them" Helena hated that she was blind and wished that her step father had been nice to her

Caya just shook her head before she spoke, "Yes that would have probably been Abigail, bastard daughter of the fairy king, who had been exiled because of that reason. There is also rumor that she is the reason for many fairy villages being attacked and for many fairies falling ill long ago. She had been there then a few hours later everything went down hill. But people are stupid when they do nothing but believe rumors that have no proof behind them." With that she was brushing some of her hair from her face then spoke, "Helena I want you to take three steps to your right and back up until you feel the wall. Now please, and quickly."

Helena nodded her head and did as she was told quickly coming up against the wall. she hated being blind since she wasn't able to do anything but stand aside and let others fight and deal with things. Helena looked around but then sighed she hated her life and wanted to be normal for one

No the only reason that Caya had had Helena move, was because of the four guys that just came in the room out of nowhere. The bullies of the school and had Helena stayed where she had been, they would have plowed her over4.

"Caya, babe, looking sexy as hell. I still think you should come and join us tonight at the party we are throwing." one of the guys spoke and was tossing an arm around her shoulders. This just had her drawing away from him before she spoke, "No thank you. Now if you will excuse me." Although not that she was really allowed to left, another guy grabbing her arm and actually stating that she had been given permission to leave. This had her just giving a small sigh before ice seemed to wrap around their legs and crept up their bodies, freezing them in place. She walked over towards Helena and spoke, "It is Caya."

"I know I can tell by smell you smell like snow and a cool winter morning" Helena reached out and gently took her arm and walked with her "if you wan't I can help you find the fairy girl she flew by me so I know her smell and can track her down easily" Helena didn't like how she had phrased it as she made it sound like she was a blood hound or something.

Camren went on the tour with the others but stopped at the headmasters office while everyone else kept going. once he was alone he went in to the office and knocked on the door and waited to be told he could enter.

Caya looked towards her for a moment before she spoke "I'm a Yuki-Onna. The last of my kind. And no it is fine. She will have to go and speak to the headmaster, probably change around some classes. One requires her to be in a class of fairies. All first years students are in a class with their own kind, whether it is full-blood or half-blood." With that she was leading the female through the school and explained where they were at with each new room that they entered.

Riven had been sitting in his office speaking with a young woman with long blonde hair. It was her that got to her feet to open the door and reveal the young man standing here. "Oh a new student." Riven spoke after a moment in time which had the female giving a faint laugh before she spoke, "Yes love. The new students were arriving today. Caya has more than likely already given packets and has started the tour." With that she was gesturing for the boy to come into the office. "Welcome I am Elia, and this is my husband Riven." the woman cooed before she was giving her husband a kiss on the cheek before she was heading off. Elia worked as the academy's nurse, and needed to get back so that she could meet the new students.

Helena nodded her head "if you are sure" Helena listened to her as she described the rooms and their surrounding since she needed to know the layout of the building and surrounding areas. "you know they will bully her to make her life hell"

nice to meet you ma'am" after she left Camren looked at the headmaster "there seems to have been some type of mix up I am not a supernatural but I received this letter" Camren handed the head master his acceptance letter and then stood and waited to see what he would do

"Nah. Bullying usually isn't tolerated here. Especially the teacher that teaches that class. Elsa hates bullies, and she makes it very clear. Abigail may make close friends with her." Caya spoke as she continued to show the female around the school.

Riven looked towards him for a moment in time before he spoke, "We decided to allow a few humans in."

Camren nodded his head "ok so this wasn't some mix up and I am not going to have my memories erased?" Camren was more then a little worried that he would lose parts of his memories. or that he would get caught "how do you plan on hiding that I am human I don't have any powers of any kind"

"I hope so she sounded like she could use one" Helena stopped and pulled her to a stop with her tilting her head slightly to get a better angle on what she was hearing it sounded off in sound "something in that room isn't running right" the room that she was talking about help the Hvac system

Riven was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "Oh I'm not overly concerned about that much. If anything you can be a magic user that hasn't been able to tap into his magic."

Caya just continued to walk although she was turning her attention towards the other female for a brief moment in time before she was looking around then spoke, "Probably just the HVAC system. Not sure what could be wrong with it though."

Back
Top Bottom