Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arcaena Academy (LunarWolf and I)

The male growled at Camren and actually went to punch him, and probably would have had magic not sprang up and stopped his fist. "No no. You are going to be speaking to the headmaster. This isn't okay." Arcadia spoke as she all of a sudden appeared and before he realized it, the pendant that he had was being taken from him and being placed around Caya's neck. "Take her to the infirmary so that Elia can keep an eye on her vitals. Her temperature is dangerously high." Arcadia told Draco and Camren.

Camren nodded his head and before he picked her up he fixed her top so she was properly covered. Camren then picked her up and carried her to the infirmary so she could be tended to. Camren felt bad for her since he knew being this warm wasn't good for her

In normal standards her temperature would only be about 100 degrees, which is the temperature that most people considered as running a fever. But for Caya that was definitely way over her normal temperature, since usually her normal temperature was below zero, a very unnatural temperature for any other race, even vampires. Draco held open the door for Camren so that he could leave with the female, before he was headed off so that he could get to class.

Elia was in the infirmary tending to somebody else who had gotten their asses handed to them during defense class. They had decided that they were going to be dumb and challenge the strongest in their class, which had resulted in them getting beat up. "Shouldn't have done that." she sighed as she patched him up.

Camren soon walked in and then called out for Elia since he was really worried about Caya as she was really warm and he didn't like it.

while they were in Abby was being carried in the hand of Helena as they headed to the infirmary as one of the other fairies had thought it would be funny while she was in her smaller form to stick an adhesive glue to her wings and pinch them together. when Abby went to separate them she discovered this and Helena had agreed to take her to the nurse to get help since if she tried to separate them she could tear her wings

Elsa was walking down the hallway when she spotted Helena with Abby and there was a small frown decorating her lips for a brief moment in time. Oh this had her irked to no end and she was headed off to the headmaster's office. The man was announcing that all fairies were to report to the auditorium right away. Naturally he didn't state that the exception was Abby, but Abby would hopefully know that. Elsa stood in the auditorium just watching as the fairies gathered although they were in for a shock when they discovered that they couldn't take to their fairy forms as soon as they entered. "Bullying will not be tolerated. This rumor of young Abigail being cursed, and stuff like that, is all false. You all need to get your facts straight. The next fairy to cause any problems, whether it be for each other, young Abby, or any other student will be facing consequences that they will not like. Abby will be told this same warning when I see her as next as well. As for the punishment for deciding to glue her wings together, you will all be stuck in your human forms until those that did the crime step forward." Else spoke in a snappy voice, her eyes glowing dangerously. Yeah she wasn't happy whatsoever.

Elia looked up as Helena came in with Abby and was speaking to Elsa telepathically. "Oh Miss Elsa isn't happy....at all." she whistled before she was grabbing something out of a cabinet. Something that would dissolve the glue but not hurt the wings at all. Soon enough though Camren was coming into the room carrying Caya which had her looking over for a brief moment in time and questioned, "What seems to be the problem?" She wasn't close enough to be able to see the girl's flushed cheeks, or be able to tell that her temperature was in a fatal range.

"someone took her pendent from her and her temp is around the equivalent of a 100 for a normal person" Camren laid her down and then went and grabbed as much Ice as he could and gently laid it next to or on her in different area's making sure to being her temp down slowly so as not to put her in shock.

Abby looked at her "go help Caya my wings can wait I know better then to try and pull them apart." Abby could tell something wasn't right with her friend since she normally wouldn't let anyone carry her

Elia heard this news and an almost panicked look was crossing her features before she was looking towards Caya for a moment. "Oh that is very bad. That is a fatal temperature for her to be at..... if it gets any higher it could kill her. I want the names of the people who took the pendant if you know." she spoke, her voice panicked before she was reaching out to her husband mentally to let him know what was going on. With that she was making sure that the pendant was on before she was looking at Riven as he came in and the man stated that he would get the bathtub in their suite filled with ice water, and he was headed off. Elia turned her attention back towards Abby and was dripping some of the solution onto her wings and the glue. A little more than usual but it was to make sure that all of the glue came off. "I want you to work on slowly opening your wings. Don't rush it. Just little at a time. Like you are slowly peeling a piece of tape off of something so you don't rip it." the nurse spoke.

Abby nodded her head "will do ma'am please help Caya" Abby was worried about her friend.

Camren looked at her "Arcadia said that she would be taking him to the headmasters office since when I saw him he was headed in to the girls dorm wing, wanting to know what he was up to I followed him and he had gone in to her and Caya's room when I entered he had Caya's shirt open and her breasts exposed I over heard him saying he was going to fuck her" Camren knew being evasive would do no good for the girl

Elia just listened before she was looking towards the general direction that her husband had gone. Well he would find out when he got back to his office and Arcadia was there. "It is a good thing you had arrived when you had. I'm grateful that she does have some resilience to the heat, but if her temperature got any higher.... her body would have start to shut down." Elia spoke as she was looking towards Abby then spoke, "I shall be right back. Helena please stay with her. Abby keep working on opening your wings slowly. It will hurt some but you need to keep working at it. The bottle on the table next to you is pain killers. Do not take more than two right now. Take them if needed. Camren please help me with Caya."

Camren nodded his head and then gently scooped her up so that they could get her body temperature "I found it odd that he was going to that wing to begin with" Camren looked at Caya and hoped that she would be ok once they got her temp down to what was normal.

before they could leave Helena spoke up "I can open a portal for you three to my aunt Demeter's winter room it is nothin but snow and cold if you think that will help her. there are special coats to keep those who can't take the cold real well warm" Helena wanted to help the girl since she was so kind to everyone

Elia did look over towards Helena when she made the offer which had her reaching out to her husband to inquire if that was okay, since permission was needed to open portals. With that she was giving a nod then spoke, "Yes if you would be willing to do that."

"of course" Helena took a charm off and blew on it lightly and a portal to the room opened she then held out her hand with the charm on it "just blow on it and picture in your mind where you want to be and it will open there this will also tell my aunt that I sent you there"

Elia was giving a nod before she was taking the charm from the female and doing as she had been told. It wasn't long before the portal was opening to where they were wanting to go and she was walking through, knowing that Camren would follow after with Caya.

Camren carried her through the portal and shivered when the cold air blasted him "damn it is cold here" Camren found a big snow bank and then laid her down on it and looked at his arms when he noticed that he was wearing a warm coat and kept the chill at bay

Elia wasn't shocked at all after they entered and the coats were magically seeming to appear on them. With that she was gesturing for Camren to follow he after he had taken to laying Caya in a snow bank. She walked out of the room, since they would have to have Demeter open a new portal as that one had closed behind them. "Hello Demeter, good to see you again. Helena says hello. I came and dropped off Caya... I am hoping she will be better within a few days. There was an incident and school and her temperature got up into a dangerous level. Worse than those few hours she had been in that desert for when she was younger." Elia spoke after a moment in time. "Please keep an eye on her. I'll stop in to check now and again as I can."

Demeter nodded her head and then looked at the boy and nodded her head again "he will be a good choice for her should she decide to date he cares for her but respects her" Demeter was channeling Aphrodite at that moment before she wished then a safe trip and that she would see them both soon

"Lets not talk about dating right now. They just met and my priority is her health at this point in time, not her love life." Elia spoke after a moment in time before she was leaving with Camren.

"not me but it is just a suggestion for later after she is better and when she is ready and I will be dropping the temp in there as well some more the help with her recovery and get her a little stronger as for her pendant I will have our smith create something for her that she can use at the school to get a similar room when she needs it"

Elia was giving a nod and soon enough she was back at the academy with Camren, just giving a faint sigh. Man it was only the first month of school and already things were going wrong. "How goes opening the wings?" she questioned Abby.

Abby looked at her and shook her head she had been trying but if felt like the glue was still holding strong and refusing to dissolve

Elia was giving a nod and was about to grab the liquid again when Arcadia was drifting into the room. "Oh hey Arcadia." Elia greeted although it was obvious that the female wasn't overly happy right now, which meant she was going to disappear for a while to go and blow off steam. Probably could to her brother's home and spar with him. Arcadia was going over and gently putting her fingers on Abby's wings as if she were pinching them. "Time Reversal." she whispered softly and within a few moment it was as if the glue had never been there. Time magic was a handy thing, although she really wasn't suppose to tamper with it much.

Abby gently moved her wings and then flitted up and hugged the females nose since it was the only thing she could really grab "thank you thank you so so so much. Abby then moved away and shifted back in to her human form and pulled her wings in to her skin to hid them and keep them from getting stuck together again. Abby didn't know why everyone hated her but this was the last straw for her.

"You are welcome." Arcadia spoke after a moment in time before she was brushing some of her hair from her face before she was giving a wave of her hand so that she could get going. With that she was leaving the room so that she could head off to her class and see how it was going with everybody else. She about ran into Else who was on her way to her own classroom. "What did you do?" the sorceress questioned. "All fairies are to remain in their human forms until the point gets across that there will be no bullying. And that is bullying towards anybody, and whoever decided to glue Abby's wings has to come forward. But since I cannot take favorites, Abby is also subjected to this remaining human as well. Please write it into the barrier." Elsa spoke which had Arcadia giving a nod before she was speaking something and a spell circle formed under her. A spell circle that allowed her to control the barrier around the school. Soon enough she was writing in something new, which resulted in all fairies reverting to their human forms, and they wouldn't be able to turn back to their fairy form until she removed that spell.

Abby felt the block take effect but since she hadn't and wouldn't bully someone she wasn't to worried. Abby headed to her room so that she could shower and get her hair clean as there was some of the oil in her hair.

A few days had gone by and Riven was having all of the students gather in the gym. Caya was back at school although she still wasn't fully up to par as of yet. That had definitely taken its toll on her but she was recovering regardless. Riven looked at everybody before he spoke, "As all returning students know... Next week Friday is a very special night. The night when all nine planets align with one another, an event that only takes places every five hundred years. And we will be celebrating this special occasion." Of course where were some students there that had been there for the last one, only five hundred years going past was a very short time for them. Then there were others were this would be something brand new for them to see. With that he was looking towards his wife as she was walking forward to speak. "As some of you know. This is a day of celebration, so there will be no classes that day. Instead we will be hosting a formal dance. So due to this, this is the one time where we are giving you permission to go out to the human world to shop for something to wear to this event. All students are encouraged to attend. But let me back myself very clear about something, when you go to the human world there will be no revealing anything to humans. And there will be no picking on humans just because you think you can. Any student that does this, will not be allowed to attend and will be send down to detention."

Back
Top Bottom