Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arcaena Academy (LunarWolf and I)

Abby looked at Helena and hoped she would let her, Arcadia, and Caya to help her find a dress for this event. Abby and then other fairies were still stuck in their human froms as the one who had glued her wings together refused to step forward. Abby looked over when she sawn of the other fairies a young noble raise her hand "will we be getting our powers back for this event" they were hoping that they would so they could cause more problems. while many had taken heed to Elsa's warning there were still a few who refused and were still causing Abby hell

Riven looked over towards the young noble that raised their hand before looking towards Elia, who was almost lost in thought. More like having a mental conversation with Elsa. "No you will not. It was already stated that you would get your abilities back after the one who committed the crime steps forward." Elia spoke after a moment in time before she was pushing some blonde hair from her face. Caya was just looking for a brief moment then looked towards Arcadia who was just mumbling something under her breath. Man the sorceress seemed irritated at that point in time, for whatever reason.

Abby let out a yelp when she felt a portion of her back get cut but this time she managed to whip around and get a good look at her attacker this was the same person who had glued her wings together she just didn't know it. but standing next to her there were five others these five had been trying to drive Abby out of the school all together simply because the refused to listen to Elsa and let her parents poison their minds

Arcadia heard the yelp which had her looking over her shoulder and her eyes were flashing a bit, before the six fairies, minus Abby, were all finding themselves frozen in place. "Finally you make a move and I catch you in the act. I'll say this once, I find out that you are being little shits and bullying anybody else in this school, I will have you suspended. And as head of the Defense committee, I have all the authority to do that as well." Arcadia snapped in a rather dark tone of voice, before she was holding out her hand and snapping her wings, resulting in all of their wings to appear and they would to suffer through being in human form with their wings glued shut for a few hours. A taste of their own medicine, and strangely Riven was fine with this happening. He had known that this was exactly what Arcadia was going to do, to prove a point that it was painful, and not okay.

Abby reached up and touched her back only to remove her hand and find blood. this had her paling a little and then passing out. not from blood loss but form the shock of seeing her own blood. while she had been hurt before and bullied but no one had ever physically attacked her like that before. Helena heard her hit the ground and looked around wildly as she was worried about her friend

Well Abby almost hit the ground, but thankfully Caya managed to catch Abby before she did, and the yuki-onna was calling for Elia mentally. The woman had been about to leave although she was rushing over when she got the call. "Who harmed her. Step forward now. Or I shall be forced to use a truth serum on you all. Intentionally harming another student like this is immediate grounds for expulsion." Elia spoke after a moment in time before Arcadia was gesturing the group of six fairies, while Elia was examining the wound that Abby had.

Helena heard the woman speak and then moved over "is she going to be ok" Helena and Abby were close as Abby helped her to and from all of her classes but she didn't treat her any differently so hearing the her friend was hurt had her a little upset.

Elia looked towards Helena for a moment then spoke, "I cannot tell for sure. I need to get the blood cleaned off of her so I can see how deep the wound actually is." With that she was having Rafael help her get Abby to the nurse's office, since she didn't want Caya pushing it quite yet.

Helena chewed a little "if she could shift I could use a pressure point and she would be easily moved but since she can't I can't help" Helena was more then a little pissed now and planned on going to have a word with her stepfather and demand her site be returned to her since she didn't feel fair to her

"Actually her not being able to shift is better right now. We don't know who it would turn out if she were to shift from a wounded human to a fairy. I know shifting from a wounded fairy to human form, the wound is like a paper cut. Barely anything at all." Elia spoke before she was headed off after Rafael so that she could tend to Abby in the infirmary.

Helena nodded her head and before she left requested permission to open a portal home" Helena was determined to deal with her stepfather once and for all

"You will need to go and asked my husband." Elia spoke after a moment in time, but she was sure that Riven would be fine with it.

"thank you" Helena then headed din the direction of his voice since she really needed to head home. Helena made her way through the group of students to the front and gently tapped the headmasters shoulder to get his attention with out startling him. Helena knew that she couldn't keep living her life blind and it was more then time her step father got over that fact that he mother has slept with a human. granted the male was childish at time and irritating as fuck the rest of the time.

Camren walked over to Caya and gently took her arm "come on you need to rest somewhere cold for a little while your pale again" Camren had been sticking close to her since she had returned just to make sure that she was still doing ok and that she didn't over do it. Camren hadn't even needed to be asked since he still felt bad that he hadn't been able to do anything sooner

Riven had been announcing that the students were welcome to leave and until the day of the ball they still had classes. They were allowed to leave after school hours, but had to be back before 10pm, and they were allowed to be out on the weekends as well. "Anybody who is wanting to leave at all will need to sign out just so that I know who is gone, and what time you left. This is just to keep track of everybody, so should anything happen at all." he spoke and was waving towards everybody although it wasn't long before he felt somebody tap his shoulder which had him looking to see that it was Helena. "What can i do for you?" he questioned after a moment in time, a gentle smile on his lips.

Caya looked over towards Camren for a brief moment in time when he spoke before she spoke, "Oh I'm okay right. Although what sounds really good right now is some food, it is about lunch time."

"I would like your permission to open a portal and head home for a moment I need to speak with my step father" Helena knew if he had given permission that she would open it then and there infant of everyone and no one knew how powerful she truly was they just thought she was a blind supernatural. Helena however wasn't doing this to show off she needed to speak with her step father immediately

Camren chuckled and then placed a hand on her back and guided her out of the room so they could go and get some food

Riven looked towards her for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "Please be back before ten tonight. That is your only restriction." With that he was patting her on the shoulder before he was herding other students out of the room so that they could get to lunch then finish up their classes for the day.

"of course sir if for some reason I can't return on time I will of course notify you it isn't easy to always get off Olympus" with hat she opened a portal and then walked through it since she didn't want to wait and take up the time she had "STEP FATHER" Helena was shouting for him the minute she walked through the portal

Riven was giving a nod before he spoke, "If that is the case just reach out for my wife. She is the psychic one of the two of us." Elia was a very powerful psychic her main abilities being that of telepathy and telekinesis. Her telepathy ability was strong enough that she could communicate with a person on the opposite side of the world, as long as she had made a prior connection with them. And she was able to lift up to four times her own weight, twice the amount that a normal telekinetic could lift.

(if you could play Zeus)

as she walked through olympus she continued to yell "STEP-FATHER" Helena was truly showing the start of her temper which matched or even surpassed her mothers when she was truly well beyond pissed and what was happening to her friend and her being unable to stop it had pushed her there

"What the hell do you want. I told you not to be coming here." Zeus all of a sudden showed up with his arms folded over his chest. No he had no care for this child that his wife, Hera, had bore with a human. Yet again this was the first time that she had ever slept with another besides Zeus. It was Zeus himself that couldn't keep his dick in his pants, but he didn't count that for anything. For whatever reason.

"kiss my ass Zues it is high time you got off your fucking throne and listened to people for one starting with me I want my eyesight back and now you had no right to take if form me simply because mom did to you once what you do to her all the damn fucking time" Helena was on a rampage and there would be no stopping her this time

Zeus just looked at her for a moment before he spoke, "Leave Olympus. Your kind is not welcome here." With that he was actually opening up a portal under her, which would send her back to the school. Or at least he thought it would anyways. Although since he had no real care.... he didn't really pay attention to where the portal was opening up.

Helena blocked it being blind left other senses stronger and using her own power she shoved him back "really so you mean to tell me all of my step siblings who live her are going to get kicked out and told to live on their own or do you just hate that fact that mom cheated on you so much that you feel the need to punish me" Again Helena slammed her powers in to him making it clear she was a lot stronger then she let on "let me tell you something mom could curse all your children and there would be nothing you could do about it or how about I tell her about the mistress you currently have and have had since well before I was born or did you think I didn't know about that" Helena had more then a little dirt on her step-father and she would be more then happy to use it against him

"Most of them don't live her actually. But I suppose you won't know that." Zeus spoke after a moment in time, clearly annoyed with her at that point in time. "Remember little demi-goddess. You are nothing compared to a full god. Your powers pale in comparison to mine." he spoke in an almost dark tone as lightning was crashing down almost directly in front of her. Yeah the air around olympus was radiating with his anger although he was getting quite calm when somebody was coming and smacking him in the backside of the head. Hey go figure it was the mistress that he had been seeing since Helena had been born. Not like it mattered considering by the time Helena had been born, Zeus and Hera hadn't been born. He had called it off after learning that she was pregnant with another man's child. "Knock it off." the woman spoke which had him just mumbling under his breath. "Break the curse and you can send the little whelp away, and come back to bed with me." the woman spoke. Granted she hated speaking badly of people but it seemed to make him consider the idea. This actually had him snapping and unblinding her, although of course he was being an asshole and with it sealing away some of her powers before sending her away through a portal back to the school.

before she left Helena tossed something at him she had spent years learning how to make it. it was a silver and gold arm cuff. the metals were braided together and a small amount of his power was worked in as well the cuff almost looked like someone had harnessed lightening. if he was to pulse power in to it it would show him a letter written to him and then photos of all his children with him and then a hand drawn one of her and him from when she was little. the letter stated you may hate me and want nothing to do with me but when my father died you were there to take me in, you may still want nothing to do with me and won't be there when I graduate or when I get married but know this you are always my dad and you are the worlds best father to me

Back
Top Bottom