Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arcaena Academy (LunarWolf and I)

Zeus just mumbled under his breath, still refusing to remove his spell which had Ameretat giving a faint sigh before she spoke, "Fine, then live as a mortal for a while." Of course Hera would have her immortality back, although it was kept hidden from Zeus. With that the woman was turning on her heel and heading back over towards where her husband was at, wrapping her arms around him.

As this was happening, Arcadia was just watching the hunter pace before she was sitting up, just hearing the call from Riven that it was safe for everybody to leave where they were at. Although he was restricting them to certain areas still, just to protect them. She was watching the hunter for a moment before she spoke, "You know.... you were pretty dumb to grab onto my arm like that."

Rafael was grateful that they could leave, which meant that he could go and find Caya, and see how she was doing. That and make sure that a few of the others were alright as well. With that he was looking over his shoulder at Helena for a moment in time before he spoke, "You know for being half human, you aren't half bad. I say this as a compliment. Until you came around... I'd never really been around humans. Full blooded, or even half blooded."

"that's what being a demigoddess does for someone we can hide our human halves if we wish to I never have since they are both parts of me" Helena looked at him and then smiled "go see Caya and the others make sure they truly are ok and take Caya my gift" Helena smiled at him and then chuckled a little "ask Caya to introduce you to the human she has been hanging around with he is a funny guy"

Last edited:
Rafael looked towards Helena for a brief moment in time before he was giving a nod then questioned, "I have never seen the human around her but.... I have to ask.... when he is around her, how does she seem? Caya mind as well be a sister to me, and I worry about her. She hasn't had a good experience with humans before, just like we all havent, but watching your family get killed and then narrowly getting killed yourself the same day, could terrify one." With that he was tapping a foot for a brief moment in time before looking over his shoulder towards a number of the others that were around. Everybody looked afraid still, although everybody was calming down it seemed, which was most definitely a good thing.

"she seems happy I never heard any fear in her voice when he is around her, in fact, I have often heard him make her laugh" Helena stood up and then walked over to him and held out her hand "I can let you hear what I did when I was around them if you want to be sure. and fear, not I can not alter my memories unlike some of my family can" Helena wouldn't be offended if he refused since not many people liked when she did that

Rafael looked at her before he was shaking his head then spoke, "No I believe you. You have no reason to lie about something like that. Besides... I see you and Abby around Caya and Arcadia often. You, in a way, seem to take after Arcadia. A protector of your friends. If he did something that you didn't like, you would let him know."

Helena chuckled a little "yea I would but I probably would have turned him into something just to spite him" Helena looked at him lightly "you know Abby has a slight crush on you right?" Helena knew this would probably embarrass her friend to no end but she had to ask him

Rafael looked towards her for a moment in time before he shook his head and spoke, "Nope. I don't usually pay attention to who likes or dislikes me to be honest."

Helena chuckled "when you see her again pay close attention Raf she really likes you more than I have felt or seen before and the way she blushes and tries to hide it is rather cute"

"It is kind of strange considering.... we hardly talk and I really don't know anything about her, nor does she know much about me. Yet again I'm use to girls having a crush on me. Shame everybody seems to think they are in love just by looking at a person, before they even get to actually know them." Rafael spoke after a moment in time, before he was stretching his arms above him.

As this was going on, Caya was sitting outside where she was at just fiddling with her necklace a bit, her cloak wrapped around her person, just staring up at the sky. It was so peaceful at that point in time, although she hated the whole situation. So many students were terrified of what had happened, and she was sure that many were going to be pulled out of school. Yet her father was working to find them a new place to built a school. Already they had found a few suitable locations.

Arcadia gave a small yawn as she brushed some hair from her face and stretched a bit from where she had been curled up, just sitting up. She just watched the hunter that was in the room with a mild look of interest before she was glancing out the window when she heard some shouts. Just some of the students playing it seemed. Hey it seemed like some had calmed down during the irritating situation. Somewhat anyways.

"she knows more about you then you think she watches how you interact with Caya and the rest of us and she has asked about you on more then one occasion and if I am not wrong she has followed you around a few times no more then three but talk to ask to get to know her a bit you never know you may come to like her as well" Helena wouldn't push him in to something he didn't want

"I'm not going to lie.... it is a bit creepy to find out that somebody has been following me around. Even if it is only three times, that is still borderline stalker." Rafael spoke after a moment in time. Borderline stalker, but not as bad as what he had dealt with before.

"we told her as much which is why she stopped and even apologized if you ask her about it, she probably would do that same thing" Helena knew it was a little creepy but the fact that she had stopped told her that Abby knew what she was doing

Rafael just shrugged before he spoke, "I've dealt with worse. I had some chick that had been hardcore stalking me. Pictures and everything."

"yea Abby isn't that bad" Helena tapped his head a little "best part if you startle her enough she shifts and becomes small enough to fit in a pocket so if she ever gets on your nerves all you have to do is startle her"

Back
Top Bottom