Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arcaena Academy (LunarWolf and I)

"I doubt she would have done that not without having put something in place to make sure she could escape if need be" Helena looked at him and then assured him that things would be ok and to go and get some rest for the time being

"It is Arcadia. And no.... she is always safe. No matter where she goes, her brother would be able to find her." Rafael spoke before he was just looking around at all of the other students that were around, before he was encouraging them all to get some rest as well. That they were safe where they were at. Mind as well take that opportunity to get some sleep, or just relax, calm, and breath.

"true" Helena then walked over to a bench and looked at him. "so what did you do with Abby and please don't tell me you locked her in a lamp somewhere to keep her out of trouble"

"Nobody is allowed to leave at this point in time. Trying to leave will result in you being returned to this location and stripped of your magic. We aren't allowed to leave, or go to another location, until we have gotten the all clear from the headmaster, who is currently getting a head count from the teachers. And Arcadia would be beyond pissed off if Abby had done that. Arcadia hates getting help, especially when she has stuff under control, which is why she was semi hostile towards Abby, but was fine with you. You weren't forcing help upon her, you were offering her a get away should she need it." Rafael spoke after a moment in time.

"true but Abby's heart was in the right place she is just use to running more often than fighting and given her history I honestly don't blame her for doing so" Helena looked at him lightly and knew that he knew what she was talking about

Rafael looked at her for a moment in time before he spoke, "Regardless, battles are meant to be picked before they are fought. That was a fight that she wouldn't have been able to win. Arcadia will be fine. She is a powerful sorceress, if one couldn't tell by the advanced level time magic."

"oh I could tell that was easy" Helena looked up when she felt the ground shake and thunder boom out even though it was a pleasant day "oh boy looks like mom and Zeus are at it again" Helena had a feeling she knew what was going on and if her mom truly go to all of his children and lock some of their powers away like he had her then all hell was fixing to break lose

"I'm not going to lie.... those two need to grow up. Either he needs to keep his dick in his pants. Or she just needs to accept that he is a manwhore, and let him do whatever, but still love him anyways." Rafael commented after a moment in time. Although he was looking over as a portal seemed to form and Arcadia was dropping through...and it seemed there was a random ass hunter with her as well.

"she really doesn't care that he is a manwhore its how he treats me that has her pissed off and in retaliation to his most recent punishment that he decided to do to me she has gone a locked away a part of all his children powers like he has done with mine" Helena looked at Arcadia and then raised an eye brown "do we even want to know"

"They most definitely need to grow up. Yes Zeus shouldn't have done what he did, although Hera doing what she is doing is only going to make the situation worse." Rafael mumbled. Nope the blame wasn't going on either or, but both. They were both at fault, and there was no argument against that. Arcadia just looked up from where she was sitting before she was just mumbling something about how he had managed to grab ahold of her arm just as she was going through the portal.

Helena nodded her head and then walked over to the now standing male and touched him "freeze" with that the male was frozen in place while they decided what to do with him. "true but try telling that to either of them mom is pissed because she accepts every single one of his children and deals with him bringing his mistresses home and she had one fling before they were married that resulted in me and first he blinds me and after giving me my site back the seals of a part of my power so mom is pretty pissed at him

"I'm staying out of it, not my problem at all. It really isn't. If they want to continue to be childish, they can be childish. The moment that is effects my other friends and family, is when we are going to have issues." Rafael spoke with a slight mumbled. Arcadia just looked up before she mumbled, "They are both pissing off Ameretat and Malakai. Those two are going to speak to them now." Ameretat was the Zorastrian Goddess of Immortality, and the one Goddess that all gods and goddesses had learned to fear. She could take away their immortality. Sure they would have their powers, but that was dangerous to have when one could die at any point. And Malakai was a very powerful time manipulator, the same person who had taught Arcadia. "Amery is giving them one chance to knock it off. Zeus will unbind your abilities, although I did recommend he do it slowly. This is only because from what I know your father was human, and your mother obviously not. You having access to your full power right away could shut down your body, potentially death. And Hera will stop punishing Zeus' children." Arcadia mumbled before she was getting to her feet with Rafael's assistance.

"good luck to them both, and until recently I had them all but I was blind so I was unable to use some of them as i needed to see to be able to direct them and I doubt Zeus will go for that he takes pleasure in hurting me to get back at mom even though all I have wanted in my life is his acceptance and love" Helena looked over at the male who was frozen and then spoke "so what should we do with this one?"

"Yeah no.... If Zeus wants to keep his immortality.... and his powers in general. Because this situation has woken up the creator of magic in general, Keziah." Arcadia spoke before she was looking over for a brief moment in time. This had her speaking, "I'm going to go lie down for a while, he can come with me for the time being." Yeah she was going to lock him in her room with her, but that wasn't overly concerning to her. Hell that is what she had done to a few of the school bullies at one point in time. Being locked in a room with her was terrifying to them.

"all you have to do is grab ahold of him and the spell will temporarily release him so that he can follow you but if you let go he will freeze again" Helena looked at him and then waved before wandering off to find some where to rest as well

"Once he is in the room he can be unfrozen completely. Doubt he will try anything." Arcadia mumbled and Rafael was chuckling before asking if she was good, which just had her mumbling something under her breath. "I'll take that as a no and I'll talk to you later." he chuckled before watching as Arcadia was drifting over to the hunter and grabbing his wrist, pulling him after her.

Helena found a shaded spot where she could settle in and rest before falling asleep. with how she was sitting the sun was warming her but she wasn't in its direct rays so she wouldn't get burned

Arcadia was drawing the hunter off into one of the rooms and closing the door behind them. This had a spell activating on the door and she was letting go of his wrist, although he didn't freeze up again. Nope he could still move. "That was kind of stupid to do, grab onto me before I went through a portal." she mumbled to him as she was flopping down on the bed, laying on her stomach at the time as she watched him. Let him wander the bedroom, not like he could get overly far.
She did look over at the holographic image of Riven that seemed to appear, visible to the hunter as well. "Oh good you are safe. It would seem like the school isn't safe anymore.... so there is no point in hiding it anymore." Riven spoke with a sigh.
Arcadia was shaking her head before she spoke, "No. The academy shall remain hidden. At least until we can successfully move it. There are a few more things I need to do before we can move the school. But until then a safe location needs to be found, and we need to clear out the hunters."
"I'm trusting you Arcadia. But get some rest, least you end up tapping your life force for energy." Riven spoke after a moment in time before the image was fading away.

while they were all resting up Hera was sitting in the main throne room just glaring at her husband as he demanded she remover her spell from his children which she refused to do until he did the same with her daughter and left her be and tried to get to know her and come to at least want to spend a little bit of time with her

As Hera and Zeus were sitting in the throne room, everything would just freeze as two figures appeared seemingly out of nowhere, although the masculine figure stayed where he was at, while the feminine figure walked forward. "You two are both being childish about this entire thing, and it is beginning to irritate the fuck out of all of the gods and goddesses. You are both going to remove the spells that you placed, at the time time.... or I'll not be giving your immortality back until it is done. You are both at fault, you will both be punished." the woman spoke and was snapping her fingers, and both of the gods in front of her would find themselves feeling different. More fatigued as their immortality was stripped away from them.

Hera let out a small sigh and shrugged she had no problem but she knew Zeus wouldn't do as he was told since he felt he was in the right to punish her daughter even though she had always had perfect grade and done well in everything she did all to impress him and try to get him to like her and want to be part of her life

"You have no right to punish Helena, Zeus. Sure Hera had an fling but it was once. Not compared to you.... the person who can't keep his damn dick in his pants." Ameretat spoke in a sharp voice. Who would have figured that the greek god of lightning would actually be checking her out, at least he had been until the male that had come with her seemed to form between the two. "Keep your eyes off my wife, keep your filthy thoughts away from her." Malakai spoke in a sharp voice.

Hera had to hold back a chuckle as he was getting his ass chewed she knew she was in the wrong so she was willing to remove her spell and fact that both would be willing to sense but only after Zeus removed his.

Back
Top Bottom