Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arcaena Academy (LunarWolf and I)

The rest of the night went by splendidly enough, everybody was having a grand time. There were smiles and laughter all around, the night was peaceful. Although the peaceful night turned into a slaughterfest. Some how hunters had ended up within the school, allowed in by Draco, not that anybody knew that. He had told Arcadia that he knew of some supernaturals from another school who wished to enter, and they had somehow managed to get through the barrier. Nobody knew anything until it was far too late.

There were screams all around as people were running to try and get away from the hunters, although at that point they were all magicless due to the wards that Arcadia had placed around the academy. "Arcadia!" Caya cried out mentally which had the young sorceress, who had been lounging in a window seat in one of the towers, looking up. Soon enough she was speaking something which deactivated the wards, allowing the students to have access to their abilities once again.

Abby flinched and then shifted when she was attacked and then let out a scream when her wings were grabbed, having tapped new parts of her powers because of the pain she sent a shock wave out knocking down several hunters including the one who had grabbed her wings.

Helena called on her families guards and they started rounding up the students and in a sense herding them through a portal she had opened to her uncles' realm. if you weren't gifted or a supernatural being you would be unable to get into the portal.

Camren looked around and moved to hide from hunters as he was trying to figure out how the hell, they had gotten onto the school grounds.

"Everybody! Through the portal!" Caya called out after a moment in time as she was seeming to form in a shower of ice shards between that of a hunter and a few of the students, a wall of ice seeming to come out of nowhere blocking the weapon from striking her.

Helena looked at them as they were all scared to go through "get moving now you will be safe on the other side no one will dare try and harm you while your in the lord of the dead realm" Helena also knew they would all be well cared for by her uncles harpies as they loved to dot on people and tend to them when he had company

Caya was looking over for a moment before she spoke, "All of you get going, you will all be safe." There was a faint smile on her lips and soon enough she was just seeming to vanish, fading away in the shower of ice shards to reappear near a few other hunters, and kicking them away from some downed students. Camren was nearby that area as well, this she knew after she had spotted him. "Get to the portal." she spoke in a hurried voice, and looked back. She probably would have gotten hit by the hunter had Rafael not appeared between the yuki-onna and the hunter's dagger, melting the weapon. "Whoops." the fire demon spoke innocently, although there was a smirk on his lips.

"Arcadia!" Caya called out and the female seemed to be appearing out of nowhere. The moment she appeared what looked like a giant clock was appearing under her and she was whispering something. "You will have ten minutes before the magic fades to get what you need and flee from where. The headmaster as opened up portals all over the school. They lead to various safe zones that you have been given permission to flee to. I don't care what portal you go through, go through one of them. Those that granted permission will be keeping count for us so we can ensure that in the end everybody made it safely." Arcadia spoke and soon enough the spell was activating, the hunters just freezing. Time frozen around them completely.

Camren looked around him and after quickly racing to his room to grab a few things he shot off into one of the portals not caring which one he ran in to as he knew it was better to be safe then sorry

"Caya. Stay with Camren." Arcadia spoke which had the yuki-onna giving a nod before she was turning to bolt off. No since she knew Camren's secret, the fact that he was a human, she needed to help keep it safe. Although she was looking back towards Arcadia before she was questioning, "Will you be okay once the magic wears off?" This had Arcadia looking for a moment, already knowing about what her friend was speaking off. The fact that after ten minutes when the magic finally wore off, Arcadia was going to end up collapsing.

Abby flitted up "I can stay with her and once it is done get her out of here. as a fairy I can shrink her down once the spell is over and we can either hide till she has recovered or Helena will open a portal for us"

"No. Go. I'll be fine." Arcadia spoke after a moment in time. This had Caya looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Abby it is fine. Get through a portal. I'm sure she has a plan."

"If you don't go willingly, I will force teleport you away. Which will result in using more magic, and this magic not lasting as long. Don't argue with me. Because you being here is only going to hinder me when this magic wears off." Arcadia spoke in a sharp voice, although it wasn't long before Rafael was coming up behind Abby and grabbing ahold of her, before more or less jumping through the closest portal with her. Well that was one way to do it, not give her a choice. And the portals were one way only, so she couldn't return through it.
"Be safe Arcadia." Caya spoke in a soft voice before she was looking over towards Helena then spoke, "All of the students are safely through portals. Get through yourself and seal it up." With that she was giving Arcadia a hug before she questioned, "What is your plan B anyways?" This had Arcadia showing the amulet that was around her own neck before she spoke, "A simple protection charm. It'll keep me protected from harm. And even then. This amount of magic.... this will have alerted Karyleil and Malakai, they'll come to investigate when it suddenly goes away."

Abby screamed when she was grabbed and once they were through she turned and glared at Raph as he had grabbed on to her wings and caused her some pain.

Helena walked up and handed Arcadia a crystal and spoke "I am leaving as well so don't yell at me, but break this if you need a quick exit its a one-time portal only you will be able to go through it and it will take you where ever you want to go"

Arcadia looked at her before she spoke, "I figured that you were going to go, you don't typically argue. And thank you. Also, do me a favor. Find out where that boy Draco went. Look into him. There is something about him that.... puts me on edge. I feel like he had something to do with this." With that she was taking the crystal and tucking it away in her pocket before she was giving the female a hug.

Helena nodded her head and then hugged her back "I will stay safe and you know to call out if you need help and I will come" with that she was opening another portal and then walked through it so she could look in the male as he friend had asked

Arcadia just watched for a moment before she was giving a grin, and waved. It wasn't long before she was just deciding to plop down on the ground with her knees against her chest, her arms folded across her knees, and her chin resting on her arms. With that she was letting go of the magic, and unfreezing the hunters. "Domino effect." she cooed as she watched a number of them just fall over as soon as they were unfrozen. Man was that entertaining.

Helena moved through and started to dig into Drago's history and when she found what she was looking for and she frowned. she knew that they would have to move the school all together

"What did you find?" Rafael questioned as he came up behind Helena. Yeah he had been around Helena at the time, and had heard the request that Arcadia had made of the female. Not to mention, he hadn't really liked the male much either.

"he comes from a hunter family I am betting he notified them of where the school was located and helped them get in" Helena looked at him "we need to find him and find out for sure if he did or not if he evacuated with the others he should be easy to find"

Rafael was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "I know he isn't with Caya's group. I just spoke to her about it, Camren is with her though, and he isn't here. There were a totally of six portals opened, including your own, so that means there are four other places to check."

"yep and I have sent word to all the teachers in them and I am waiting to hear back from them" Helena looked at him and gave a small smiled

Rafael was giving a nod of his head before he spoke, "Poor Caya says she is dying. Where they ended up is a very hot area. And even with her amulet she can somewhat feel the heat. But we cannot be moving around right now, not until the teachers all get a head count."

Caya was sitting under a tree in the shade, just watching the other students as they ran around in the sun. Where exactly had they ended up? On some "deserted" island in the middle of nowhere. Truth was that one of the teachers had bought the island and had turned it into a summer getaway, or a hideaway in general. And it was hot as hell.

Helena blinked and then nodded her head before reaching into a pocket and pulled out a box "send this to her it is from Demeter it should keep her cold all she has to do it tell it what she is and it will help her out" Helena didn't need it but knew Caya would

Rafael gave a chuckle then spoke, "Sending physical stuff is a bit more difficult at this point. She'll be okay though, her amulet will keep her steady for now. Once the teachers have a full headcount, then we will be free to go where ever we are wanting. Well as long as the teachers know where we are. We are still their responsibility."

Rafael took the box before he spoke, "I certainly hope that Arcadia will be okay. I know she wanted more information. She probably went with the Hunters." Which was more a bad thing for the hunters than it was her. Especially if they were dumb and ended up harming her. If Karyliel found out.... man there was nowhere in the world that any of them could hide.

Back
Top Bottom