Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ariel was walking up to him before she was going over to his tail and kneeling down on the ground next to where it was burned. A small look of sadness formed on her lips before she was touching his tail gently. Yeah she knew it would hurt, at least for a brief moment in time. There would be pain, then he would feel that numbness that she was causing as she worked on healing the injury, and drawing away the darkness. Some of the children attempted to come over to see what was going on, only be stopped by a barrier that Ariel had formed. "Not right now children. Go home to your parents. You can play with Luke more later." she spoke in a gentle voice. No she could feel that the darkness had spread up his tail, although it was a slow rate. And it didn't seem like it was corrupting him, yet again that could be because it was near the tail. And no where near the heart or the brain.

Luke let out a roar the minute she touched his tail as the light touch felt like she had just shoved a knife through his tail. it was actually his scales that were protecting him and if they were heated and forged they could same some armor that could protect a person if they had to venture out in to the darkness.

Ariel was cringing a bit at the roar, and was giving a soft apology to him. Not like she could really help whether or not it hurt him or not. At that point in time she was focusing on drawing the darkness away, which was easy enough. "Why do you constantly meddle and prevent my darkness from consuming a being?" came a familiar voice and sure enough there was a projection of the Dark God standing near the pair of them. Good thing that Ariel had the barrier up so that even the astral projection couldn't get anywhere, and she was actually moving so that she was standing in front of Luke, so that the projection couldn't touch his chest. Instead it resulted in it touching her shoulder, although it didn't really faze her at all. "Leave." was all she said.

Luke stood up and growled at the projection his scales shining in the light and reflecting it back at the projection. Luke wasn't going to let the male hurt her and if he tried the best was going to shred him to little bits

"Eventually.... All light shall fade. The darkness will consume all." the dark god spoke with a laugh before he was vanishing away, more or less blowing up his own projection. This had Ariel tightening her grip on the barrier to stop any of it from leaking out, and she was making sure that Luke wasn't affected by it any more. She did have a black mark on her shoulder from where he had touched her, but that was fading away quickly enough.

Luke nudge her shoulder lightly connecting with her mentally "use my scales make armor out of them I shed plenty of them as I am still growing by my kinds standards" Luke didn't like him and wanted to kill the male

Ariel looked over towards him for a moment in time before she gave a gentle smile, "I am fine. No need to worry. Try to move your tail now."

Luke did as she asked and then he shifted back "please make me feel better use them protect yourself even more keep your young one safe too" Luke could smell the baby and would keep that child safe if it meant his life once it was born

Ariel looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I almost forgot that fact..... Strange to almost forget something like that....." She was allowing that barrier to drop from where she had put it up after making sure that the darkness that he had left behind was gone completely. She just gazed up towards the sky for a moment in time, well the sky that was hidden behind the darkness. "I have to wonder....If we can truly win.... If we are truly strong enough." Ariel spoke in a soft voice. "Of course we are. Don't be talking like that just yet." came the familiar voice of Rose as she came up with Lance at her side, their cloaks billowing behind them.

Luke 'walked' over to her and curled around her feet once she had stopped moving a normal habit of his as he could shift at will and protect her if he needed to. Luke then looked at Ariel and wondered if he needed to take her to her husband since she seemed depressed.

"And it would seem that Dominique is able to push the darkness away. Although we did end up having her retreat back a bit ago. It was slowly beginning to get to her. The barrier has expanded more though, and it is stronger." Lance spoke after a moment in time, which had Ariel giving a nod of her head before she was giving a smile then spoke, "That is wonderful news." With that she was giving a small bow to them all before she was turning and drifting off towards the palace, Andrew coming up to her side. Soon enough the pair were heading off towards the temple. This had Lance raising an eyebrow before Rose was speaking, "Going to visit their parents. Even deceased.... Michelangelo and Renee give helpful advice."

Luke grumbled and then moved and started to gather his shredded scales he was going to have the armor made for Ariel and Dominique. Ariel for protection and for Dominique so she could venture further in to the darkness

"Why are you all grumbly?" Rose questioned Luke after a moment in time before she was examining a small cut that was on her arm. One that was healing up before she was looking at Lance. Soon enough she was looking over as Dominique came up, although the other woman seemed to say fuck it and was sitting on the ground, and falling backwards into the grass, her bare feet resting in the water of the small lake that they were by. "You good?" Rose questioned. This had the dark haired female opening an eye before she spoke, "Nope. Not even close." Her new markings that she had obtained after she had learned to control her ability almost seemed to burn at that point in time. Overexerting it.

Jack ran up as a large fluffy dog and settled behind her while Luke was gathering up his scales 'use scales make Ari and Dom armor out of them reflects bad dark' Luke then looked at her and then at the other female and huffed and little before he shoved his scales at Rose since she knew where to take them

Rose just looked towards Luke for a moment in time before she spoke, "You seem to be grumpy." With that she was looking over at Dominique, who was rolling over onto her side and just scratching Jack behind the ears.

'bad dark hurt tail Ari fixed still hurt though' Luke watched them and then started gathering more of his scales for her so the armor could be forged

"I can have Miss Ariel come back and look at it again, if you want." Rose spoke after a moment in time before she was looking over at Dominique and questioned how it had gone. This had the black haired female speaking, "It is going to be difficult to fight those creatures."

"If you are sure." Rose spoke although she was already letting Ariel know about it, and the young queen was letting her know that she would look into that a bit later. Rose was looking over towards Lance for a moment before she spoke, "We need to either bring Ian back here or take our queen to him, she is quite depressed." This had him nodding in agreement.

'big man mad not at Ari but mad could see it when he left' Luke moved in to the blacksmiths shop and then looked at Rose so she could tell him what he wanted done with them

"Still.... one could still communicate with their spouse. And let them know." Rose spoke after a moment in time as she took the scales to the blacksmith. Only issue was that Ariel wasnt going to wear armor at all.

Luke shrugged and then growled a little when the blacksmith kicked his scales and then walked off. one of his apprentices walked over and smiled "sorry about him he is in a mood today" looking through the bag the girl smiled "for lady Ariel and one other I am guessing by the amount

"Yeah I can tell as much." Rose spoke after a moment in time as she folded her arms behind her head before she was giving a nod of her head. "Yeah for Lady Ariel and Dominique, it'll help keep them safe from the darkness since they are always going out into it. Well Dommy anyways. Although Ari isn't going to wear armor or anything like that, that much we already know."

The female picked one of the scales up and bent it a bit “I think I can make something she might wear out of it but to melt dragon scales you need dragon fire” The female was skilled and had better work then her master did

Rose looked over for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Possibly anyways. I don't foresee her leaving the tower often now as it is." She was looking off into the distance for a brief moment in time before she was speaking with her twin in a soft mental voice, a slight grin forming on her lips at something he had said. There was a slow shake of her head although it wasn't long before she found herself distracted by the other cloaked figure that walked up. "Figured you would be off hunting down your father." Rose commented after a moment in time. This had resulted in a masculine laugh being heard and the hood was pushed down to reveal that it was only Raziel. "I had to come and visit this little lady here to see if my weapon was finished or not. And I have to attempt to find my sister.... but who knows where she vanished off to. She was in a mood earlier."

Back
Top Bottom