Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

"And you had to mention an injured person." Dominique spoke with a slight chuckle, as Ariel was already getting to her feet a d telling the maid to take her to the guard. At that point energy wise she was perfectly fine, shockingly. And Raphael was going to keep an eye on that of Andrew.

"yes your majesty but I should warn you it is bad Lord Ian was furious since real weapons aren't allowed in training for newbies" the maid then walked her to where the male was and stopped as she could hear the screaming both male and female at the moment

Ariel looked a moment in time before she spoke "I am a healer. I have seen everything." Soon enough she was gliding down the hallway, Dominique drifting after as her guardian at the time. Sure they were in alloed territory but that didnt mean anything at all. Soon enough they were entering the room where they were all at and Ariel looked at the healers who seemed to be panicking as well it seemed. "Get out. If you are going to panicking, you arent fit to be a doctor." Dominique spoke before she was looking over towards where Ian was at.

Ian was currently dealing with a freaking out female and taking a beating. Ian growled and then lifted the female up and walked her out of the room before he set her down so that Ariel could do her work and save the females husband.

"Enough with the yelling and screaming already. Your husband is still conscious. He hears you freaking out and has been struggling to get up. Tearing his stitches. So seriously... shut your damn mouth, and stop being a bitch and hurting others." Dominique snapped as she leaned against the doorway outside of the infirmary, eyes narrowed at the woman. Ariel was closing the curtains around the bed and going over to the man, gently placing a hand on his forehead, and then the other on his chest. "Calm, and breath nice and slow." She spoke in a gentle tone.

Ian growled and for the first time in a long time lost control of his temper and pinned the woman to the wall. what had set him off was the fact that she had threatened his wife under her breath and hearing was good enough to pick it up "so much as lay a finger on my wife and you will never see your husband again"

Dominique just watched for a moment then looked back in the room. Ariel was working on healing the man, and the elementalist could feel the magic. She could also feel traces of the magic somewhere else. Oh yeah, wrapped around Andrew and getting him healed up.

after she returned to her body Iris went to see what all was going on in her castle as she could sense magic and wondered what the hell was going on. Iris was pale and weak but she wasn't letting that stop her.

Ariel was speaking to the man softly as she was healing him, drawing his attention away from the pain. She was calling put to Dominique after a brief moment and the woman came in to help put her hair up into a ponytail again, since it had fallen put, and her hands were covered in blonde commentes t the time.

Iris walked into the room and over to Ariel "need any help" Iris then gently touched the male's hand 'you will be fine my sister is an excellent healer"

Ariel looked for a moment before she spoke "Not right now. For the most part his injuries are healing up nicely now. My hair had just been in the way." With that she was asking Iris to unwrap his arm, which had been partially severed by the sounds of it and those were the stitches he had kept pulling. "Relax. Wait and see." Was all she told the man, a soft smile on her lips.

The man was moaning not to do that although when the bandages were off and he was looking, he was surprised to see that there wasnt any injury. And he could move his arm! Ariel was giving a soft smile before she spoke "You are all healed up but doctors orders now are to rest for the next few hours, and get some food into your system." This had the man giving a nod and Ariel was taking a step back, although there was the slight sway as well that Dominique was waiting for.

Iris moved to her sister's side "you need to rest Ariel and the sooner the better" Iris then walked with her out of the room so that Ian could take her back to their room to rest up

"You should be resting as well." Ariel spoke as fter a moment in time before she was putting a hand to her locket for a brief moment in time. She was relieved that the man was alright and now her brother was just fine.

"maybe but I didn't just hold back the darkness and then heal a badly injured man so you need it more then I do" Iris watched as her brother walked over and scooped Ariel up and then heading off to their room

Ariel was just giving a small nod not saying anything else at that point in time. She wasn't going to add that she was working on tending to her brother at that point in time either. Being picked up, without truly intending to, she already found herself resting her head against his shoulder and closing her eyes.

Not that Ariel knew why he was upset, not that she had known to begin with, other than what Iris had told her, and even then it had her confused. 'My sister is safe isn't sure?' Andrew questioned Ian in a mental voice after a moment in time. Already he was fully healed up, although he was spending a few hours just resting at that point in time. He could tell that his sister wasn't completely asleep as of yet, which is why he couldn't speak to her yet. But already he could tell that even she was upset about something.

'That is good.... We were in that darkness for a while as well. I'm shocked she was on her feet for as long as she was. Protecting us from the darkness, healing me, taking care of that man. On top of not feeling well all day.... and be in a rather depressed mood.' Andrew added in a mental voice, not knowing that Iris hadn't told Ian about where she had gone or anything.

“What do you mean you were in the darkness?” Ian hadn’t spoken to his sister recently so he hadn’t realized that Ariel and been taken nor that his sister had been involved in anything at the time

"Oh that means you didn't know...." Andrew spoke after a moment in time although was distracted when Raziel came over to see if he was alright. This had him speaking with the other angel softly and soon enough Andrew was just making the side comment that his sister could explain, if she was awake at the time. Although it didn't seem like she was awake. "Dark God managed to ensnare a few people who had been corrupted by the darkness, but such small amounts aren't even noticable, managed to spirit us away to his "kingdom" and Ariel kept us safe the entire time. She truly is the light in the darkness. Never once did it falter." Andrew spoke in a gentle mental voice.

“I’ll ask her about it later for now she needs to sleep is there anything else about this that I need to know about anyone else gonna pass out on me?” Ian needed to know so they could be protected while they slept

"Iris may end up passing out, she had astral projected there as well. Maybe Dominique. She went in after exerting energy, but I'm sure she'll retreat outside to a secluded area." Andrew added before he was cutting the connection for a while.

Back
Top Bottom