Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ian reaches out to Jack and Alaric letting them know what was going on and asking them to watch after the two so that no one went after them while they were resting

Alaric was giving a mental confirmation that he was going to do that, it wasn't going to be that difficult. He was going to head to talk to her in general, to discuss a bit more about something they were planning. Dominique on the other hand had retreated to being outside and was just laying down under the tree.

It wasn’t hard for Jack to find her and after shifted her wrapped around the lightly so as to warm her up. Alaric would find Iris walking down the hall badly remaining on her feet

Dominique looked towards Jack when he showed up and was just giving a faint smile, before allowing him to wrap around her. Safety was a thing at that point in time, and within moments she was actually out cold. Alaric was walking up to Iris before going to assist her to her room so that she could get some rest.

“You know you don’t have to do that right” Iris didn’t want him to feel like he had to help her just because she was worn out. Iris figured that would be a normal state for her until this bastard was gone

Alaric just gave her a look that told her not to argue before he was scooping her up to get her to her room. While this was happen, Ariel found herself awake and getting sick over the side of the bed, into the garbage that was there. Morning sickness.

Iris curled into him when he picked her up and let out a sigh "I am so tired I have so much work and so little time to get it done in" Iris was more then a little worn out and all the work she was doing was suppose to be divided between the king and queen but as she wasn't married she was doing all the work

"Just shush and go to sleep. Everything will be fine for a moment in time." was all Alaric said as he was laying her down in her bed.

“Don’t leave me please I don’t want to be alone” Iris felt vaunerable and exaposed. A sensation she didn’t like and she wanted to feel safe

Alaric was giving a nod before he spoke, "I'm not going far, except to go shower quick then I'll be back."

With everybody asleep, everything was calm at that point in time. Although as everybody was sleeping, the Dark Lord was also plotting something. His minions were moving closer and closer to the barrier, and the weakening parts were breaking even more. Although none of his minions were anticipating being destroyed instantly by beings. Now that it was nighttime, the vampires were out on patrol while the daytime people slept. All of them were for the most part protected from the corruption, as long as they didn't step outside of the barrier and the beings didn't have prolonged contact with them. Nataliya was the one leading the vampires, and seemed completely indifferent to the beings at that point in time.

Ariel was awake randomly and just sitting up in bed, her arms wrapped around herself. Why was this all happening? Because of the stupidity of Apocalypse, that much she knew but.... the darkness seemed to get stronger. But everybody was still fighting against it, despite how afraid they were. She was clasping her hands together in front of her chest and just tilting her head back to look up towards the ceiling, wondering what it was that they needed to do. They couldn't do anything from within the cities, that much she knew. They had to do something outside, in the darkness, but there were only a few people that could safely go out into the darkness for an indefinite amount of time without worrying about being affected by the darkness. Ariel being one of them. Luke was somebody, as long as he remained in his dragon form. Sure he would feel the burn from it if he wasn't careful, but he wouldn't feel the corruption.

She let out a soft breath of air and was soon enough looking towards the image of her brother as he seemed to form in front of her questioning how she was feeling, and if she was okay. This had her giving a gentle smile before she was climbing out of bed, and going over to the window, putting a hand on the window.

Ian woke up the minute Ariel moved out of the bed and after a few moments he got up and walked over to her "is something bothering you my love" Ian was worried that she wasn't getting enough sleep.

Ariel was a bit startled when he spoke which just had her looking over her shoulder. "The darkness. It is strong. Stronger when you are in his kingdom. But.... it can be stopped. But Sage was correct when she said the weapons would be useless. The people are afraid, which results in the corruption growing. We need to rid the fear from their hearts, if only for now." She had her hands clasped before her before she was shaking her head a bit, but she was strangely calm.

Ian walked over to her "the weapons maybe useless but we don't know what their true purpose is" Ian picked her feet up and then sat down resting her feet on his lap

"They have no purpose any more. Their purpose was to help keep him sealed away." Ariel spoke as she gazed out the window, wishing that they could see the night sky once again. The stars, the moom, even the sun doing the day.

"we don't know that for sure and then the only way to find out is to ask the one who was there when they were forged" Ian knew that her worry wasn't good for her but for the time being she needed to rest as well

Ariel looked over st him but she didnt say a thing, just shifted so that she could get up again. "What I dont understand is why people are so obsessed with thinking that objects will safe us." She spoke before she was turning to head off to the doorway.

"I never said they would but then again no one seems to want to listen to me either so I don't know why I bother speaking either" Ian was starting to get sick of people not wanting to listen to him and just blowing him off

"Listen to you about what. Last time I checked you are the one who just randomly up and left me. I had to have your sister explain to me what was going on, because you refused to speak to me." Ariel spoke after a moment in time before she was just giving a small shake of her head, and exiting the room.

"I was told you didn't want to speak to me or hear what I had to say" after she left the room Ian did the safe only he headed for the sparing grounds to work off his anger and irritation

"If that wa as the case then perhaps you still should have come to speak to me. One needs to learn to come forward and speak to the person that supposedly said something, when it never came from their lips." Ariel spoke before she was looking towards Lucifer as he just seemed to appear next to her. "You called?" He questioned. "I'm ready to go home, and back to my tower." Ariel spoke and he was giving a nod before scooping her up in his arms before he was looking towards Ian, "You need to stop listening to what comes out of a horses ass. If Lady Ariel didnt wish to speak to you, she would have told you herself. Or one of her typical speakers would speak for her."

Iris had woken up to their arguing and spoke sharply "how about everyone shuts up and listens to me" Iris rounded on Lucifer and her sister "first of all there should never be someone who speaks for you when it comes to your husband dear sister and if you do need someone to speak for you when you are busy or ill then you make sure they won't say something to someone without your consent. just so you know it was Dominique who said that to Ian so if I were you I would have some harsh words with her. Lucifer you also need to learn to stay out of marital spats" Iris then walked after her brother and given how pissed she was it would be obvious that he was fixing to get a similar earful from her as well before she went back to sleep

Ariel looked towards Iris for a moment in time before she spoke, "I have never once asked for a person to speak for me, unless absolutely necessary. Get your facts straight before you speak. Do not blame me for something that I had no knowledge about. I am done here. I have my own kingdom to take care of now. Lucifer, let us go. Now." With that she was turning and walking away, Dominique falling in beside her. Lucifer looked towards Iris for a moment in time before he spoke, "And you are getting fucking involved as well. You have no fucking room to speak at all, fucking half breed. The fact that my queen is even sister in law to you is upsetting. I was against their marriage in the first place, and I forever will be. He has proved to me that perhaps he isn't fit to be a husband. He would rather hold a grudge and throw a bitch fit instead of be with his wife." With that he was turning and walking off towards the two women, who were oblivious to what he had said to Iris, and honestly they were both staying out of it at that point in time. They wanted nothing to do with it.

Iris was more than a little ticked she would have stayed out of it had they not woken her up and as for her bloodline that was none of his fucking business but that fact that he called her a half breed had her banning him from her kingdom. once he left he would find that he would be unable to return unless she allowed him to and as it sat she wasn't going to be letting him back there anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom