Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Not that Lucifer would want to return there anyways. "Also.... stay the fuck away from my queen. She doesn't need somebody like you around her." he added before he was jogging up behind Ariel and Dominique, scooping his queen up and they were vanishing away from the demon kingdom. Once they were back in Aetherial, he was taking his queen to her tower, allowing her to meditate under the crystal that was there. "I still think that we should move the people that are in the middle into the two kingdoms, whichever one they are closest too. That middle area is too weak, to many areas are cracking." Raphael commented after a moment in time.

Iris laid into her brother to the point that one of the maids who had a sister in Ariel's kingdom was letting her sister know that Lord Ian had gotten his ass handed to him by his sister in a fight. Ian had lashed out at his sister and given her mood from having been woke up it was inevitable that they would get into a fight. out of the two of them, Ian was in worse shape than anyone else. the maid in question, however, had been there in Ian had been told that Ariel hadn't wanted to talk to him or listen to what he had to say and she was debating on telling Ariel or not

Ariel just sat up in the tower, her legs tucked underneath her as she stared up at the crystal that hovered above her head. She spoke in a soft voice before reaching a hand up as if she were reaching out to touch something. A small sigh escaped her and she was looking over as her brother came into the room and he was kneeling next to her, wrapping his arms around her in a hug. "The darkness grows, and the people are afraid. Everybody seems to be more focused on fighting with each other than fighting against this evil." she spoke in a gentle voice. With that he spoke, "You cannot protect everybody. You are the Queen of Aetherial. Protect those that are within your city, don't worry about everybody else. It is time for you to let go of the fear like mother said, and finally ascend. Become the Scion of Light that you were born to be."

after her fight Iris headed back to her room to shower and change before going back to work. while she was doing that Juliet was reaching out through the bow to find its holder as it was time for the four wielders to join together and hear what they need to know that was kept from everyone

Ariel could feel the pull from the weapon, but at that point in time she was ignoring it, casting that staff away. The only staff that she held onto was the crystal staff that had been given to her by her mother. With that she was looking towards her brother before she spoke, "Yes.... it is true." She had ascended a few times, to do healing but never for long. The beautiful white hair with the golden tips and golden eyes.

Winry stood in Aetherial by the gates, just speaking with a few of the others that were there. Her attention did turn towards that of the tower when she felt the burst of magic and then could see the tower seem to glow. She was giving a grin before she spoke, "Good, she finally stopped being so afraid."

While Juliet was working, Lucifer was standing at the entrance that would lead them out into the darkness with Rose and Lance, the three of them waiting for Ariel, who was soon enough joining them. "Are you sure you want to go out there?" Rose questioned her queen, who was giving a nod of her head. "Yes I am sure." she spoke after a moment in time. Soon enough the group was going out into the darkness, Ariel allowing her pure white wings to appear, her white hair now with the tinge of blonde at the end. Rose and Lance were wrapping their cloaks around them and following after their queen, her light wrapping around them and protecting them.

during the next week, Juliet searched and searched for the fourth and final weilder and finally, she located the person. with a flick of her wrist, the bow was gone and headed to its rightful owner. once it was there the four would be summoned teleported from their current location to a different dimension where for those who had a mate and had found there would appear with their mate. standing in the center of the room was Juliet along with four others the power coming off of them would tell the four that these people were not to be messed with. the four people were the original weilders and forgers of the weapon who powers had gone into them and the ones who were finally going to reveal the true purpose behind their great weapons

Despite being summoned, Ariel didnt go. Instead Raphael had gone in her stead, and if anybody had a problem with it she was telling them to fuck off. Her queen wasn't feeling well, the morning sickness had gotten worse, and she had ended up exhausting herself earlier in the day so now she was curled up with Andrew, sleeping soundly. And Raphael was in a mood where she would kill a body who woke her queen up. And the staff had temporarily accepted her. "This better be ultra important to call us away from our homes in the middle of a damn war. Even the magic of the bow wanted to resist this summons." Winry spoke as she stood with her arms folded across her chest.

one of the four who bore a striking resemblance to Ariel walked over to Winry and looked as if she was going to say something only to be stopped "if everyone would remain quite long enough for us to speak you would find out" the female who spoke looked Identical to Iris and while she seemed a little annoyed it was easy to see that they had something important to say. before she spoke once more the second female walked over to Iris and gave a slight nod of her head. the first female walked over to Raphael "its not often that this weapon allows another to wield it" she then turned and rejoined the other three "we are the original wielders of the four weapons and we are the first four rulers. it's our powers that the weapons are based off and it is our powers that you now wield as well as they were passed down from generation to generation till it reached all of you. the ones who are our perfect matches and the futures of this world"

"Considering my queen exhausted herself earlier in the day healing those that had been affected by the darkness after part of the barrier shattered in the middle section..... So..... I'm not going to wake up an exhausted and pregnant woman to come to some meeting. A meeting that I almost didn't even come to. The staff didn't want to attend either." Raphael spoke after a moment in time before she was giving a faint shrug as she looked over at Winry who seemed to look almost relieved that she hadn't been the only one. After a while the blonde haired angel was just tilting her head a bit as if listening to something before she spoke, "And we don't have time for ideal chit chat, not with the legions of darkness and corruption closing in on us. Already the barrier in the middle area has begun to crumble. Now if you'll excuse me. I need to get back to my home, to help protect my people." Who would have figured that it wasn't even her teleporting away, more like it was the staff that seemed to be blinking them out. Kind of a big "fuck you" to the four rulers that had once held them. Four rulers that no longer held them, and had no control over the weapons whatsoever any more.

one chuckled "well then looks like its time to use the kill switch" this had the calmer one of the four of them it would exhaust them all but at the same time it would do what they needed to make sure that their descendants didn't make the same mistakes that they had and since they hadn't wanted to stay they had no choice but to use it.

Winry looked over towards them before she spoke, although her voice was a lot darker at that point in time. Nyx had come forward, considering she inhabited her daughter's body as well. "You four already had your chance to save the world, yet here you act like your descendants aren't capable or protecting this world. Have a bit of damn faith in them for once. As for the fear of making the same mistakes. They haven't yet. Ariel still has her purity, she still has the light. Something that her ancestor lost after killing somebody in retaliation. I remember watching that. Iris has obtained the respect from her people even though she never knew who she was for the longest while, despite the fact that she is only half a demon. Something her ancestor never did. No Iris, your ancestor mind as well have been like Apocalypse for a while, people lived in fear of her. Those two I never personally, those two I can speak of personally. Winry's ancestor stays out of this because.... they don't truly exist. They are something that I, Nyx, manifested. Because it was I that created the bow, but Winry isn't the true holder, she is here as Raphael had been. The true holder of the bow that I had chosen had been that of Sage." One could see the manifestation of Nyx at that point in time. The Goddess of Night, a Goddess that was even more powerful than that of Zeus alone. A powerful being that had been much like the dark god. She had been twisted and demented, but things had changed after she had been cast away, and ended up being born in the body of her daughter. The two inhabiting the same body, she had seen many things that had her changing her mind on the world. "You three are naive. You see the world still for what it was, other than maybe Ariel's ancestor. How about you all wake the hell up and actually watch to see what your descendants can do before you decide to use the kill switch. Because I will personally intervene, and make sure that it doesn't work." Nyx spoke in a dark tone, one that had even the ancestor of Damian giving a faint shudder. "Besides, I can all ready tell you that Iris and Ariel alone are doing a far better job at protecting this world than what you two did. And it is because of these stupid weapons that their friendship has almost fallen apart. Because Ariel knows the truth that the weapons have no real significance, they would have had these descendants not physically gained the abilities that the weapons would have given them access to." Nyx spoke and soon enough she just seemed to be fading back, which had Winry's normal blue eyes seeming to return before she was sinking down to her knees.

Back
Top Bottom