Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Linz looked at him “it is I took some extra weight off of it so you should be able to last longer in battle stamina wise” Linz walked over and picked his weapon up and then brought it to him “don’t know why the master made it so heavy but this should work better for you”

"Eh not like the weight really bothered me at all." Raziel spoke after a moment in time, accepting his weapon from her. It wasn't long before arms were being wrapped around him from behind and a weight was falling into him. "In a better mood?" he questioned the hooded figured that was hanging onto him. If the hood wasn't up people would see the pout that decorated the female's lips as she mumbled that she wasn't even close to being in a better mood. "And why is she in a bad mood?" Rose questioned. This had Raziel giving a faint chuckle before he spoke, "Boy trouble. There is a demon that came to visit that is infatuated with her, and she isn't sure how to take it."

Luke snickered and the. Nudge Rose lightly his way of telling her to back up as he was gonna shift. Linz smiled at her and then spoke “how are those new weapons working for you miss”

Rose was taking a step away from Luke so that he could shift before she was unfolding her arms from behind her head. Although it wasn't long before she was dismissing herself when Lance was calling her, and she was heading off quickly. Amie just looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "The same as all my weapons do. I can still kill stuff with them." This had Raziel giving a faint chuckle, and the pair were watching Rose head out quickly.

“You know that isn’t helpful” Linz gave her a blank look before moving some wood in to a furnace before getting out of Luke’s way as he shifted and blew fire in to and on to the wood. The flames quickly heated the pot up and she got to work getting the scales in to the pot so that they could melt

"You should know that Amie isn't overly helpful at times." Raziel spoke although he could feel his sister let him go and was looking over his shoulder when he felt her move away from him. It wasn't long before even she was bolting off. Something was obviously amiss, although he wasn't quite sure what. So he was reaching out towards Lucifer to find out what the hell was going on. "Linz.... I need you to do me a big favor. Write a message to the demon queen and Luke I need you to get it to her as fast as possible. This stays between us to avoid panic but... Andrew and Ariel were taken." Raziel spoke in a low voice before he was shooting off.

Raziel was coming up to his sister's side and was looking over towards Rose and Lance, who were just watching the image of the dark god. Sure enough he had somehow managed to get ahold of Andrew and Ariel, although he already seemed irritated. "Will they be safe?" Raziel questioned after a moment in time. This had Rose looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yes. You know that Ariel's light will not fade. And they are together. There is no separating them. Not without one hell of a fight on Andrew's end."

Linz started with Ariel's armor first since she would need it then. once the scales for it had melted she poured it into a dress form and pulsed her own magic into the mold to cause the scales to act like fabric while retaining their magical properties. once that was done she set it aside to cool and keep its shape before she would send it to her. Linz then went to work on Dominique's armor since hers would take longer and be much more time-consuming. Linz was thankful that dragon fire burned hotter as it melted everything that much faster

Raphael had been in the demon realm chatting with Iris when she felt something amiss which had her turning around, away from the demon queen. What the hell was this strange feeling. That and she could sense Luke headed that direction in a rather fast manner. "Iris, something is amiss. I need to return to Aetherial. Right away." she spoke after a moment in time, just as Luke seemed to come into the room, a few guards following after him obviously trying to stop him. She was taking the letter from him since she was closest and handed it over to Iris, but already she was headed towards the doorway, her cloak forming around her. Once she was out of the room she broke into a run and was headed towards the closest balcony, and taking to jumping off of it, her wings forming.

Iris read the note and then sighed and rubbed her face "go home Luke and rest you may be needed sooner than you think" Iris then turned and headed out of her office so that she could get what she needed to in order to get her sister and her brother. Iris knew if she told Ian he would do something stupid so for the time she was keeping it from him.

once the dress was finished Linz walked over and focused on Ariel and she would soon find the dress on her with a note describing exactly what the dress would do for her and how it would help her protect her brother.

Not that the dress got that far. No the dark God was able to stop that from getting close, although he wasnt able to touch the siblings. Despite how they stood in front of him. Well Ariel was standing behind the defending Andrew, her arms wrapped around his waist. "This is perfect. Having you two will lure put the other queen." The dark God laughed before pestering to some of his minions to come forward and separate the pair. Not that it worked at all.

Dominique had been laying down next to Jack although she was sitting up in a flash. That energy she could feel, and it had actually startled her. "Oh so he finally made his move....." she spoke in a low voice. Although there wasnt much she could do to help at that point. No she was in a weakened state from earlier, and that she knew. But at the same time.... she wanted to help her friends.... she had to help her friends.

Sage had been curled up in bed when she had the dream which actually had her bolting up. Her breathing was erratic and panicked. She was actually climbing out of bed and hurrying out of her room, using the wall as a guide at that point. "Mother!" She breathed as she ran out of the palace to where her mother happened to be helping Damian. At some point the three valkyrie that had left to help had returned back to Asgard so that they could get lost energy back.

the dark god would hear laughing from behind him as Iris stood there not in person but as an astral projection. "you are foolish to think that I would be so stupid as to leave my kingdom to come to my sister in laws rescue while I will be getting them both back I am not leaving the safety of my home to do so." Iris moved forward in her hand her scythe glowed as she lashed out at him. while she wasn't truly attacking him her scythe looked solid and it could do a whole lot of damage if it came in contact with a person's body.

The dark god was just looking over his shoulder for a brief moment in time before he seemed to be vanishing away, laughing himself. The angel twins just looked around for a moment and Andrew was turning around to face his twin, just drawing her closer to him in a hug. "Just close your eyes and breath. I promise... I won't let anything happen to you." he spoke in a gentle voice before he was looking to find out where the dark god had gone. It wasn't long before the man seemed to be reappearing once again, with a number of his minions around him.

“If you can get out of here do so head to my castle I’ll deal with these things” Iris wanted to get them out of there and the faster the better

Andrew just looked over for a moment in time before he looked towards his sister then spoke to her softly, and was just holding her closer to him for a brief moment in time. He could see something out of the corner of his eye before he was shoving his sister away from him and back towards the shadowy figure that came up. The figure just happened to me that of Dominique, who was catching Ariel before she could fall. "Take her and go." Andrew spoke which had the woman just grabbing up the angel, who screamed Andrew's name. There was a reason he had shoved her away, and that was the dark spell circle that they had stepped on. The magic that had been invisible at first, but activated when they had stepped on it. So when Andrew had shoved his twin away, it had only been him that was affected by the dark magic, being impaled by the darkness that came up from the ground. Thankfully it wasn't vital although he had rather him getting hurt than that of his sister. "Ariel.... We need to go." Dominique spoke in a gentle voice as she held the angel to her before she was calling forth her elemental spirits, and sending a few to fetch Andrew while Iris dealt with the minions.

Iris gave a chuckle and then went after the minions more then a little happy to be fighting even if she couldn't even be there in person. Iris hoped that they were able to take care of Andrew and that he was only mildly injured. . while they were getting Ariel and Andrew out of there Linz was still working on the armor for Dominique. she had sent a few pieces with her that would give her added protection for the time being but a full suit would be better for her.

"Dommy, take my sister. Go. I'll follow behind soon." Andrew spoke after a moment in time, which had Dominique looking over for a moment in time before she giving a nod of her head. After that she was allowing her own wings to appear before she was taking to the air with Ariel, and heading towards the demon realm since it was the closest. 'Iris..... Where is Ian?' Dominique questioned the demoness mentally. Already she could tell that Ariel had wrapped magic around that of Andrew and was working on healing her twin even from the distance. Whatever, as long as she didn't insist on remaining there.

'my castle just settle her in their room and then let one of the guards know they will find him' Iris wiped around and sliced one of the minions heads off growling in irritation "Andrew get out of here now I don't have time to deal with you fighting in this crap"

Dominique was giving a nod before she was appearing in the demon kingdom and drifting through the hallway, heading towards their room. Once there she was laying Ariel down, using a bit of magic to help settle the angel. After that she was leaving the room and ordering one of the guards to go and find Ian right away. Andrew looked over towards her for a moment in time before he spoke, "Easier said than done. You get impaled by darkness, from a spell circle that feels like you are standing in super sticky glue. Kind of makes leaving difficult." How dry his tone of voice was at that point in time, darker than usual. Honestly he wasn't even focused on the female at the time, he just focused on the feeling of his sister's magic, and navigating away from the spell circle slowly, to avoid making the wound any worse.

Iris nodded her head "once your out get out of here as soon as your safe I'll leave as well" Iris didn't like that he had been able to get past the barrier but then again they hadn't been trying to keep him out just the darkness

Not that the dark god had actually gotten through the barrier, nope he had astral projected in. How he had managed to get them? It wasn't as if he wasn't able to compel a person to do his bidding, and they wouldn't even remember what they did. Because astral projections couldn't touch stuff, they couldn't do anything, they could only watch. Astral projections was only an image of the physical person, typically the spirit separating from the body in a sense. "No shit...." Andrew mumbled after a moment in time.

Iris continued to fight thankfull that she could control her weapon even if she wasn't touching it. while doing this was draining she needed to give Andrew time to get free and get away before she stopped and called it back to her

Eventually Andrew was able to get free and was teleporting away. Back home, but still connected to his twin, to reassure her. Ariel was curled up on the bed within the demon realm, just speaking with her brother and absently playing with her wedding ring. "He isn't going to come, Dommy. I wish to return home already. I need to take care of my brother." She told Dominique after a moment in time, tears falling.

with a gentle knock, a maid walked into the room "I am sorry your majesty your husband would be here but one of the new guards was badly hurt during training and he is currently sitting with the males wife as she is really upset he said to let you know that as soon as he is free he will be here" the maid then handed her a note that Ian had written saying as much but there were splotches of blood on it from where it had been on his hands

Back
Top Bottom