Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ian looked at her and nodded his head before he turned to look back at what he was working on "I know but right now is not the time to discuss what is bothering me or how to fix it we have more important things to worry about.

Winry just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "You know that ignoring your wife isn't the ideal thing to do, especially considering she doesn't know why you are upset." With that she was giving a faint shrug before pushing down the hood of her cloak and stretching a bit. There were still slight burns from the darkness on her arms, but they were fading away pretty quickly.

"Yes but you should talk to her yourself, considering she feels like you are mad at her, despite how she didn't do anything wrong." Winry spoke with she was reaching out to Andrew mentally and soon enough an image of him seemed to appear next to her. "So I was snooping around while I was out and discovered that it is a good thing that the vampires retreated. That is this Dark God's stronghold. The vampire kingdom. And it appears that as we speak his troops are heading towards the weaker part of the barrier. Right in the middle of the two kingdoms, considering one never existed there in the first place. But you can't notice from within the barrier because the darkness is so thick." Winry spoke after a moment in time. This had the image of Andrew nodding before he seemed to be looking away, obviously talking to somebody on his end for a brief moment. "And it appears that Dominique is going to be leaving here shortly to work on pushing the darkness away. It seems like my sister is going with her, along with Lucifer." Andrew spoke after a moment in time.

Before Ian could speak Iris walked in “send Ariel here and I’ll join you there she can work through me given her condition I would rather she not be in the direct line of fire okus it means she and Ian can work things out” Iris wasn’t going to let her sister in law out herself in danger while she was expecting

"They already left. Only Dominique is going beyond the barrier. Ariel is staying behind with Lucifer, and getting some of the injured out. Part of the barrier in the middle had started to crack." Andrew spoke after a moment in time before he was holding up a finger and fading away for a brief moment in time, so that he could speak to Raphael privately for a brief period of time.

Iris sighed and shook her head before she reached out mentally and started to reinforce the barrier where it had cracked and worked on making it stronger as well.

"Not sure why you are sighing and shaking your head. Can you seriously expect even Ariel to sit back idly while her people are in danger? Not like she is putting herself in danger doing this. Not with Lucifer with her, and Dominique right now. Not to mention..... the darkness would have difficulties corrupting her. Just like the Angel of Corruption did. She is our Scion of Light." Winry spoke after a moment in time as she folded her arms across her chest and soon enough it seemed like Andrew was back, although he looked a bit annoyed with something. Mumbling about stupid people. But that was dismissed before he spoke, "From the information that we have gathered, this god is still regaining his powers. We have another few days before he is up to full strength. I am annoyed with a few of the soldiers who want to strike at him now while he is weak." "That would be stupid. He would expect that and have defenses in place. But if we strike at him after he has gained his power, we can throw him off balance. He wouldn't see that coming." Winry commented after a moment in time before she was looking towards her siblings as they walked up. Well Theiss walked up anyways, he was giving Sage a piggy back ride, her arms wrapped around his neck.

Iris looked at Andre “you know why I am shaking my head she may be queen there and unable to be corrupted but the child she is carrying isn’t as protected and her powers can only keep it safe for so long as with any of ours” Iris was worried and a little annoyed at the same time

Andrew looked towards her before he spoke, "My sister is no fool. She knows her limits." With that he was looking towards Winry before he spoke, "Should you decide to return there is a room prepared for you within the palace." After that he was fading away so that he could get back to his own business, and speak with his sister who was actually returning to the palace at that point in time. "Andrew, have you seen Jack by chance?" Ariel questioned. This had him frowning for a moment before he spoke, "Possibly out in the gardens. I think I saw him." With that she was giving a thank you and running off towards the gardens, which just left Andrew to blink a bit.

"Striking when he is at full power. A good idea. Very good idea." Sage mumbled from where she was at on Theiss' back, which just had Winry looking over before she was giving a nod of agreement. Yes it was a wise idea. After that a portal was forming so that they twins could return home. As they were walking through it, Alaric was walking over.

"I didn't say she was stupid" Iris then turned and walked out heading off to find new advisors. Iris smiled when she saw him and gave him a small wave

"Notice that he never said the word stupid, he said fool. And they mean two different things. Very different." Winry spoke after a moment in time before she was vanishing as well, heading back to Aetherial. Alaric was waving at Iris as he walked past although he was heading towards the wall, the exit that would lead out of the palace and into the darkness. He didn't pass it, nope he was just gazing out. There was a smell that was bothering him.

"Jack, you out here?" Ariel called out as she walked into the garden. While she didn't see him in human form that didn't mean that he wasn't hanging out there somewhere in an animal form wanting to avoid people. She was looking for him for Dominique.

Jack let out a rumble from where he was laying in the sun soaking up what little warmth he could. Jack wasn't really in a mood to deal with people and had been in that mood for some time

Ariel eventually found him and was kneeling down on the ground next to him before she spoke, "Dommy is wanting you. Or she will want you anyways. You are her sanity." Over the last few months, Dominique had gotten better at expression her emotions. Not that she was super expressive like everybody else but it was a work in progress. And it would take some time still, considering she had gone her entire life being forced to hide away her emotions. That was twenty plus years of doing the same thing to try and break. And once you had been doing something for an extended period of time, everyday every hour of your life, it was difficult to break.

Jack grumbled and then looked at her and stretched before shifting into something smaller and scuttling away. Jack was often naked when he sifted so he wasn't going to shift back in front of her

Ariel just watched for a moment before she was giving a soft smile but she didn't get to her feet right away, nope she just dipped her hand into the fountain that was in front of her, feeling the cool water.

Jack stretched a little before shifting back and dressing "you really should be more cautious when you wander around not all animals in this garden are me and not all of them are friendly"

Ariel looked over at him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I am not concerned much about the animals here. I am here all the time and haven't had any issue at all with them." She was looking off towards the direction she knew Dominique was in before she looked at him once again. "If you are going to her, be careful." she spoke before she was getting to her feet then took off her necklace, putting it around his neck. "I except you to give that back to me when you come back. It'll keep you protected from the darkness."

"I don't need it, Ariel, my powers of shifting grant me some protection because I can take shapes of animals who thrive in the darkness of any kind" Jack then took it off and gave it to her before he turned and headed off

Ariel was just taking the necklace back before giving a soft apology. This darkness wasn't just any darkness.... it even effected Dominique to a degree, and that was her main element. It didn't seem like long before Andrew was coming up beside her and drawing her in for a gentle hug, and questioning what was wrong. This just had her giving a shake of her head before she spoke, "Just feeling.... Useless I suppose. I just feel like my help isn't appreciated right now." After that the pair were retreating back inside and she was heading off to her room, just curling up on the bed for the time being.

Dominique stood in the darkness just watching it for a moment in time, although she had taken to using that dark power that had narrowly corrupted her last time. But she had control of it. She knew that she had control of it this time. She had trained to control it the last number of months, and had finally gotten control of it. For the most part. She still sometimes struggled with it though, but anybody was going to struggle with control a power such as that.

while Ariel was headed back to her room one of the maids rushed up to her and spoke "my queen I do hate to be rude but if you and Lady Rose cannot get the dragon shifter under control I am going to have to ask that he not be allowed by the children. I don't know why but he is refusing to allow parents to pick their children up and he is growling at everyone"

Ariel looked towards the maid for a moment in time before she spoke, "His name is Luke, and I shall talk to him." With that she was giving a soft smile before picking up the hem of her dress and was heading off towards where she knew he was at. While she would ask Rose to accompany her, the red head was away doing something else at the time. "Lord Luke." Ariel called out as she walked up and a number of the children were running over, which had her kneeling down on the ground among them.

Luke growled but if she looked she would see that he had been caught in the lash from the crack in the barrier and he tail was badly injured and the darkness was causing him extreme pain but it wasn't corrupting him like it was others.

"Children. Go to your parents. I shall assist Lord Luke. No need to worry." Ariel spoke gently and was shooing them off before she was getting towards her feet and walking towards Luke, although she didn't get to close, stopping a few feet away. "Luke, can I approach, so I can tend to your tail?" she questioned in a gentle voice.

Luke grumbled but made no move to hurt her or refuse to let her close. he did, however, shift his tail a little as if trying to make it move as it should

Back
Top Bottom