Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

“Again have fun I can’t even find the man” Iris shuffled to her room using the wall to hold herself up since her legs felt like they were going to give out on her

Raphael gave a chuckle before she was going about asking a number of the guards where the hell there commander was. No she would find the male eventually. Although she was pausing while standing on top of the wall, just gazing off into nothingness for a brief period of time.

"You know you are kind of a hassle to try and track down." Raphael spoke as she swept into the library, and was pushing down her hood. A few of the other soldiers that were there had tensed up at first although relaxed. This was the first time that she had actually met the man, although she had heard about him enough from the others. "I'm shocked you are here and not with your queen." one of the guards commented to Raphael after a moment in time. "She is with Rose and Lucifer, and things are calm for the time being." Raphael spoke with a shrug and was sweeping her cloak back over her shoulders, more into a cape manner.

Dennis looked at her from where he was sitting “Good that is how I like it” Dennis then went back to his reading devising to let her chat with the others if she wanted to

Raphael chuckled before she spoke, "Not always a good thing for the commander to be hard to track down. Either or, since you are the commander I want to steal you away for a moment. Need to show you something." She was turning her attention away for a brief moment when she felt Gabriel reach out to her mentally and assured him that everything would be fine. She would show the angelic generals what she was showing the demon commander, the demon commander could show his people.

"It is easier to show than explain. Just get up, come on." Raphael spoke before she was allowing her cloak to fall around her once again and was pulling up her hood.

Raphael was chuckling and heading outside, and took off one of her bracelets and gave it to Dennis. "Put that on. We are going outside of the barrier."

Raphael looked at him before she spoke "Yes I am a bit crazy but that is besides the point. But fine... " With that she was tossing a mirror at him and speaking "See what I see then." With that she was turning around and heading towards the entrance to walk out.

Raphael could see the look of horror on his features before the darkness encased her. There was the suffocating feeling for a brief moment and soon enough she was speaking soft words, which had the bracelet that was around her wrist reacting. Light seemed to swirl around her and pushed the darkness away, protecting her from it. "Come on Dennis. This magic will only last about an hour and I want you to see what we are up against." she called out after a moment in time.

Raphael snickered before she was pulling up her hood before she spoke, "For a general, you are a bit on the lazy end." "No time to dally. Come on." came a voice and Raphael looked to see an image of her queen standing a few feet away from them in the darkness, unfazed by it at the time. After a bit she seemed to be turning and was drifting off ahead of them before vanishing. This left Raphael to give a faint chuckle before she was continuing on and heading towards what she wanted him to see. The army hiding in the darkness, including a few of the rather large and intimidating monsters. "This is what we are up against." Raphael spoke although she was holding her arm that had gotten "hurt" when she had helped Iris to her chest. Man could she feel the burn at the time.

Dennis nodded his head as he took in the site. he wasn't lazy so much as he took everything in and then made plans. seeing these armies told him they would need to figure out how to clear the darkness out first since none of them would be able to do battle in it without getting killed

Raphael looked towards him before she was grabbing his hands and allowing her wings to form, taking them up into the air to see more of the army. The army was a lot larger than they thought and in the distance one could feel the energy from the dark god. He wasn't up to full strength yet, but soon enough he would be. "The threat grows. Trying to handle this situation may be more difficult than we imagined." Raphael spoke as she flew them over the army, grateful that the magic kept them hidden and protected at the time.

Raphael hovered in the air for a moment before she was whispering something under her breath and taking them through a portal. Sure it landed them in Aetherial at the time, but that was fine for the time being. The darkness had slowly been eating away at the barrier, and at the time with her teleporting the closest place at the time. And the place that was swiftest for her to teleport to at the time. They could return to the demon kingdom in a bit. "General." one of the guards bowed and she was pushing her hood down, shaking out blonde hair a bit.

"I told you not to get to close to the army when I gave you that charm!" came the familiar voice of Ariel as she walked over, folding her arms across her chest. With that she was holding out a hand and spoke, "Lets see." Raphael was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "We didn't get that close, that is the problem. The god is growing in power." With that she was holding out her hand, allowing the cloak to fall away to show that corruption from the darkness.

Dennis looked at her and frowned a little before standing up and brushing his backside off. Dennis then opened his own portal and after thanking them headed home so he could get to work

"Well he is on the rude side." a few of the other guards that were standing around were commenting in a mumbling. Who just up and left like that? Without even waiting to see if he was going to be invited to anything, or anything like that. "Silence." was all Raphael could say and they were falling silent.

"So what are we going to do?" Raphael questioned her queen, who was just giving a shake of her head at that point in time. She had no idea what they were going to do. The darkness was strong and it was going to be difficult to fight back against, even with the legendary weapons. There definitely had to be a way to take care of the dark god, although that was probably going to be more difficult than they thought.

While they were all trying to figure out how to beat the god Juliet walked in to the demon kingdom and headed for one of the conference rooms so she could get them set out and cleaned

Back
Top Bottom