Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

The whole situation was annoying but for the most part as long as rulers remained calm, everything would be alright at least in the eyes of the people. A calm leader in a time or duress was a strong leader.

Iris felt them enter the castle and even though she was resting she reached out to her sister to let her know that the covers for their weapons had arrived

Ariel listened to the message although she didn't respond to it at all. Nope she was tending to Raphael and a few others that had been affected recently. Those that had some of decided to actually try and venture outside of the barrier. Not that it actually stopped them from leaving, it just stopped the darkness from getting in. The only indication that she had heard was the mental yet brief confirmation.

Ariel let out a small breath of air before she getting to her feet after helping a few children that had been affected, after their parents had stupidly dragged them out. Parents had thought that they would be safer than where they had been, considering where they had been had been a more "dangerous" area. Stupid parents.

As Iris was waking up, Ariel was curled up in the gem chamber in her own kingdom asleep at the time. Raphael was in between the lands checking on everything there and making sure that everybody there was safe and sound. She was currently standing near the edge of the river that flowed through the area, staring off towards the edge of the barrier, and into nothingness.

"Lady Iris.... If you aren't busy. Might I have permission to speak with you?" Iris would hear the familiar voice of Sage, who was standing within her kingdom, Theiss at her side.

Iris looked at them and smiled “of course granted it will have to be as I walk and check on things” Iris always had time for them and she wasn’t going to say no to speaking with them

Sage was giving a soft smile before she was speaking, "Thank you Lady Iris." Theiss was placing his sister's hand on his arm so that he could guide her and he was leading her over towards Iris. "I have to ask first.... do you believe in premonitions? Do you believe that people truly have the ability to see the future? Or are you one of those people that think those that claim that they see the future are crazy?"

“I am half human half demon and I am the ruler of a great kingdom there is very little I don’t belive in” Iris smiled again and then listened as she was told of some who had tried to go out into the darkness

Sage was giving a faint smile before she spoke, "That is good to hear." After that she was telling her about the future that she had seen. The barrier crumbling in between the two zones. She had also seen Ariel losing her baby fighting against the darkness. "But I also know that.... Dominique could push the darkness away by tapping into that dark side of hers, and while she does that. The four weapon bearers, or even just you two queens, can expand the barrier." Sage spoke although her voice was soft and more on the hesitant side, and she stayed close to her brother.

Sage looked towards her before she spoke, "If Dominique is able to act soon enough and can push away the darkness, and you guys can expand the barriers. That will help. The magic from the sheaths may be strong but nothing compared to the magic of determined queens wanting to protect their people."

“I understand but my sister is currently sleeping I will feel when she wakens and I will talk to her immediately so we can act but she needs rest” Iris wouldn’t risk her sisters life or that of her baby if they could avoid it

Sage looked towards her before she spoke, "I wouldn't really say she is sleeping, she is more resting. She had been helping a number of those that had left, and hardly leaves a specific room within her kingdom at this point. It doesn't help that Ian isn't there. He should have told her that he was going to leave, and that he would be back. Living the life as a slave, I'm sure you know how it feels, when somebody you care about just leaves. You feel like you did something wrong, especially if they don't say anything." She was tilting her head in her brother's general direction when he was making a comment about something. More like a comment about how Winry was still out there somewhere within the darkness.

“I know but he was hurt and is upset and while it isn’t with Ariel he doesn’t want to take his anger out in her so for now he has decided to stay here till he has cooled off” Iris wished that people would learn o listen to others before getting pissy with another but hey it happens and she can’t stop it

"I still think he should have explained that he was upset and that he was leaving to cool off." Sage spoke with a small shrug before she found herself being drawn closer to Theiss as a couple of guards rushed up, so that she didn't get run into. It seemed like they had spotted a woman heading towards the barrier from out of the darkness, which had the twins looking towards the energy. Winry. This had Sage grinning before she spoke, "Theiss!" This had him giving a nod before he was scooping her up in his arms before he spoke, "We are going to go greet our elder sister. We'll talk more in a bit." With that he was going over and leaping off of the balcony, landing on the ground with Sage in his arms, no problem.

Sage and Theiss stood talking with Winry at the time, who seemed uninjured and fine, although she was giving a small bow so that she could move past them. Nope she was on a mission at that point in time. Already she had talked to the angels about what she had seen and now it was time to go and find whoever was leading the demon armies. "I don't wish to intrude like this Miss Iris, but I was wondering as to whom was acting as your leader of the army here." Winry gently reached out to Iris mentally. Nope Iris wouldn't have to get up or anything, she could continue to work on her paperwork, all she had to do was answer that question back then Winry would find whomever. Or attempt to anyways.

"one general is currently off learning something about what we are up against but the main general is my brother he heads the army when he is here and not with his wife in her kingdom" Iris shifted and then moved and looked at some more papers "tell me are all advisors annoying or is it just mine?"

Winry gave a mental giggle before she spoke, "I actually have some information about what we are up against. Why I was wanting to speak to a general. And I feel like it is just yours. I know it isn't my place but.... might I make a suggestion. Especially since you are queen now. Fire those advisors and get your own. Name people that you trust will guide you to be your advisors. This is what my parents did. And it works out so much better."

"no thank you for the advice these men was things but none of it is for the good of my people and their wellbeing is my top priority" Iris had a feeling she would be doing just that "find Ian he will be able to help you"

"I shall seek him out. And if you wanting to name new advisors, I suggest your brother for one. There are two other demons that would be good and will help you, you may have to seek them out. Their names are Azlyn and Solace. They are very close friends with the vampires." Winry spoke gently before she was heading off and asking a few people where she could find Ian.

"will do and my brother is married to Ariel so I don't think it would be a good idea since he has a lot on his plate right now" Iris finished what she was doing and then headed out to speak with her current advisors.

Winry was allowed the connection to close as she was following directions to where Ian was at. "You know.... Your wife is worried about you." she spoke as she leaned against the doorway to where he was at.

Back
Top Bottom