Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Sage just drew away from him after a moment in time before she spoke, "He would have to get his wife's permission to leave first. And he got the information from reading a book, a book that was founded within the library that has been read a million times. Scholars have read it over and over again, nobody has found it important. Because the weapons are meaningless." With that she was walking away after a moment in time before she was speaking something softly and a portal was opening up, and Theiss was walking up to her so that they could go back to Asgard. "And the human?" Theiss questioned which had her speaking, "Let him decide what he wants to do."

Damian shook his head "one doesn't have to go through a barrier to leave Sage and I am starting to see why most humans hate supernatural your all too stubborn and set in your fucking ways for your own damn good" Damian then turned and walked off more than ready to ask to be let out so he could simply die and get rid of the annoying feeling that no one really cares any more.

Sage just looked over before she spoke, "And everybody else is being stupid and not understanding how fucking dangerous that darkness actually is! Everybody, especially you humans just think that the world has fallen into eternal night!" Which wasn't even close to the matter at hand. It wasn't long before there was a calming feeling falling over everybody and Theiss was looking to see that Ariel was there, just hovering in the air. "People of Aetherial. You are confused and don't understand. Allow me to show you what this darkness does should it touch you. Just now I had to save the lives of four innocents who were touched by it, two of which were children." her voice seemed to drift through everybody's mind and then the images of those four, the strange black fog that seemed to hang around them, they got to see everything. "This is not eternal night, this isn't just darkness. This is death. A worse death than one can imagine." she finished after a moment in time. Raphael was hovering at her side at that point in time but it wasn't long before they were taking off into the sky once again. A number of people were discussing it with each other and Theiss spoke in a calm but loud voice, "Everybody remember, that Queen Ariel cannot speak a lie. If she says that this is death, then that is what it is. Everything done is to protect you. Right now, she herself is fighting a battle that nobody else sees. And this human here has the audacity to say that we are stubborn and set in our ways, possibly even thinking that we don't care. Without your queen, you would all be dead right now, even you human. Even after everything you put her through, she still protects you." Yeah he knew about that past and he didn't feel bad about being an asshole about it. With that said he was walking through the portal with his sister.

when she reached the cavern that held the Sheaths Juliet smiled happily to see they were still in one piece and not broken or destroyed. one by one, she picked them up and gently cradled them against her chest. when the last one was picked up and all four touched power shot out and struck both barriers but it didn't destroy them, instead it caused the two to grow and merge into one, the lands between the two kingdoms were cleared of the darkness and the people would be able to spread out and live peacefully for a little bit of time. Ian felt the power fluctuate just as he opened his own portal back to his sisters and with a chuckled he walked through it. with the two barriers now merged it was possible for him to do so without casing himself some serious pain.

Ariel was just watching before she was changing the magic once again before turning on her heel and heading off towards the temple once again. This had Raphael and Rose falling in next to her at that point in time, Raphael asking her if she was alright at that point in time. She just gave a soft smile before she spoke, "I am alright, I am merely tired from all of the healing from earlier." "And that woman from earlier was clearly dumb or something.... a staff doesn't have a sheath." Rose mumbled after a moment in time although she got a warning glare from Raphael to be nice. Soon enough the three were back in the temple and up where the crystal was and Ariel was giving instruction that she didn't wish to be bothered unless it was an emergency, and there was no exception to that, not even her husband.

Iris felt her brother arrive and walked to greet him while she was confused as to why he was there she could tell just by looking at his face that he didn't wish to speak about it and that something had him upset. knowing that things were not going to go over well if things didn't get fixed Iris sent word to her sister that he was there so that way she knew he was at least safe and she didn't have to worry about him.

Not that Ariel really saw the message, but Raphael did see the message. This had her responding that she would inform her queen as soon as she was rested and feeling better. She leaned against the wall and just looked over at Rose before she spoke, "I don't think I've seen Ariel this depressed in a while." Rose was giving a nod before she spoke, "Everything will get better." Raphael was going into the room and sitting down on the ground next to Ariel, letting the white haired female use her lap as a pillow. She stroked her hair gently and hummed softly, just gazing up at the crystal above them. Her eyes did flicker towards that of Rose before she spoke, "Rose, seek out your father and take him to the Library. Gather what information you can on this god."

while they were doing that Iris was going to check on everyone that was in her kingdom knowing full well that some were hurt and in a great deal of pain. while she wasn't the healer Ariel was she could heal those who needed it but the drain on her power was great. Iris wasn't one to rest when she knew people needed help so even though she was already exhausted she kept on working and helping others. many of her people wanted Ariel to be there but she knew her sister had her own kingdom to rule and worry about

Little did Iris know that was the only positive thing about the barriers merging, Ariel could sense the pain and injuries, and she was more than willing to help them at that point in time. Already Raphael was sending word to Iris about that as she lay under the crystal, just allowing her queen to curl close to her. Honestly it wasn't as an unusual of a sight as what many would think. Add in Rose hovering in the background and before Andrew came into the picture, this is how the three woman were often found. For the longest while only Rose and Raphael could get close to Ariel without her beginning to panic. 'I can assist your people.... only if you wish, Queen Iris. I am in a safe location to be able to assist.' Ariel spoke to Iris in a soft mental voice.

"you need to rest dear sister you shouldn't push yourself while expecting I will be fine if I should pass out my brother is here to rule in my stead while I recover" Iris didn't want her to over exert herself and cause herself harm. Iris could sense that something was going on between the two of them but she wasn't going to ask and she would let them deal with their own issues

'I'll be fine. I don't feel magic drain at all while I'm in this room.' Ariel spoke in a soft mental voice although she wasn't in any way arguing, simply letting her know. 'If you wish for my assistance Lady Iris, please ask in that case.' was all she said before she was cutting the connection for the time being. It would be easy enough for Iris to speak to her again if she so wished, the connection was more temporarily cut at that point in time.

'As for Ian being there..... I feel like he is mad at me, but I don't know why.' Ariel spoke in a soft voice and Iris would be able to detect the honesty from her. Ariel still had no clue about the conversation between that of Dominique and Ian, about her not wanting to hear about Juliet. She hadn't really been paying attention to what was being said, she had been using the time to relax in the light, and just rest for a bit. Raphael just brushed her hair gently and was looking up when a guard came up stating that some of the people had left the city and into the new area. This had her nodding before she spoke, "Spread the word that people can go between the demon kingdom and here, but they need to remain in the light. The darkness will kill them."

'I will talk to him and find out what happened and let you know but do know this dear sister he may not want to talk to me about it and if not there is very little I can do' Iris finished her work and then went to speak with her brother and she knew the only way to get him to open up would be to get him to calm down first

'It is fine I just.... I don't know what I did wrong.....' Ariel spoke in a soft mental voice before she was simply cutting connection again and curling into Raphael. The archangel just held her queen gently and stared off into the distance.

Iris headed to where her brother was so that she could get him to open up to her so she could tell Ariel. it took her several hours but she eventually managed to get him to open up and once she heard everything from him and looked at his memories to prove it she headed off to talk to Ariel to tell her what had happened

Ariel hadn't moved at all from where she was, in fact she had ended up falling asleep using Raphael as a pillow, not that it bothered the arch angel at all. At the time she was actually laying on the ground with her arms folded behind her head while Ariel was using her stomach as a pillow.

Raphael was the one who seemed to feel the mental connection wanting to form which had her speaking, "Lady Iris. Just so you know Lady Ariel is asleep right now. If you wish I can wake her up to speak, I can pass on a message when she wakes up, or when she is awake I can let her know that you wished to speak to her."

"please let her know I wish to speak with her when she wakes up as I know she needs to sleep right now" Iris would rather speak with her sister directly then leave a message

Raphael gave a soft mental smile before she spoke "I shall do that as soon as she wakes up. It could be a few hours though. She was pretty exhausted. Even with the help from the crystal, healing those that had been touched by the darkness put a lot of strain on her."

Within a few hours everything had gotten more calm and Ariel was awake again, albeit she was up because of morning sickness but she was awake. "Iris wanted to chat with you a few hours ago. Here is some tea." Rose spoke from where she was sitting, a soft smile on her lips. She was gesturing to where Raphael was curled up on the ground, seemingly fast asleep as well. The only time where Raphael was ever in that vulnerable position.

while they had all been resting Juliet had made it back to the barrier and had gone through making sure that no darkness followed her in so that she didn't hurt anyone

"I hope you aren't busy. Raphael told me that you had wanted to speak." Ariel reached out to Iris gently and could tell that she was awake, although she couldn't quite tell what she was doing.

Back
Top Bottom