Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

"Well Winry is rather intimidating at times, so she helps. At first I had been worried about them but it seems they have two of the sacred weapons with them. They are set for if they do stumble into it. My concern is for Ariel. If anything happens to her, the light will die. And the tides will shift." Nataliya spoke as she walked down the hallway.

"we are taking great care to keep her safe and I am going to ask you tell no one else but Ariel is expecting and should the baby be born Ariel won't be the only light any more" Ian was worried that someone would kill his wife and unborn child so he was going to have more guards on her unless someone who was a skilled killer was willing to be her guard 24/7

Nataliya looked at him before she spoke "I know, Sage mentioned that as well. And she is in good hands. Especially with how many allies are here. Not to mention Raphael is usually at her side. Or Rose."

"yea if I am not around they are by her side thank god for that" Ian soon walked up with her to the infirmary and motioned for the guards to move so they could go in and she could see Ariel

Nataliya gave a laugh and spoke "And now Nari is here. Two dangerous female assassins in one place." With that she was walking into the infirmary and they were instantly greeted by Andrew. Everybody else was on their feet although the curtain was closed where Ren had been. Done by Andew just because his sister had ended up falling asleep, Ren still passed out as well. "Hey Nat. Ariel just passed out. She is currently being used as a pillow. Those two remind me of a flashback of our parents when our father had been injured. Our mother just held him."

Seeing that Andrew was up Ian walked over and spoke to him "a good friend of mine is needing to head out on a trip to find something rather powerful but she is not a fighter would you be willing to go with her and act as her guard" Ian had talked to Ariel about this and about sending her brother since he felt they would be a good match and he trusted Andrew with his own life

Andrew was looking at him for a moment in time before he spoke "This friend of yours is stupid to fo out to find some treasure now. She is better off waiting until after this situation is taken care of. There is anywhere outside of the great kingdoms now that isnt covered in darkness. And that shit hurts." Nataliya was nodding in agreement to thar notion as well that it hurt but thia is when she noted her own marks were gone. Ah Ariel's healing magic. Active even then.

"that is the thing she is immune to it and can create a barrier to protect those with her and good luck convincing her not to go out now" Ian explained everything they needed to know about her when it came to powers so they could understand why she was so determined to head out now

Andrew was just giving a grumble before he spoke "Everybody says they are immune to corruption and they still fall to it. No this suicide mission can wait. It will wait. We have a bigger issue at hand than trying to find some long lost treasure."

"I wasn't saying immune to corruption but to the darkness itself the part that causes the burns as to how she stays good is beyond me and if no one goes with her she will go alone and she never said what she was going to find just that it had to be found and soon" Ian couldn't figure out what she was going to find or what she was determined to do it now

"And why this couldn't have been done weeks ago.... before this crazy manic managed to escape. Why dont you go with her?" Andrew spoke after a moment in time. This even had Nataliya tilting her head a bit. A valid point there. Ian could have fone with her as we ell, it wasnt as if Ariel would have been upset about it or anything.

"she wouldn't go and I would go with her but I have a bad feeling and I don't want to leave Ariel while I have the feeling and I doubt it has anything to do with this trip she wants to take" Ian would go but he was positive he didn't want to leave Ariel while having that feeling

Andrew just gave a shake of his head then spoke "Let's not go on this trip when it is actual safe to do so. Instead let's go when it is beyond dangerous and one doesn't know what is lurking." "If anything I can accompany her." Nataliya offered after a moment in time.

Ian nodded his head that is up to the two of you I also know she needs to be protected in general so I am hoping this trip will help things calm down a bit before she gets back" Ian looked at them both lightly

"Nat! You are keeping your scrawny ass here. And that is final. Everybody should remain here for the time being. Your friend ia stupid to want to do this now. Anybody leaves with her now, they will die." Came the familiar voice of Sage as she walked rhough a portal with Winry and Damian. She was looking in Ian's general direction before she spoke "We either need to move everybody from Aeterhial to the demon realm or vise versa. We need all four weapons in one place.'

Ian looked over and nodded his head "true but we don't have the fourth weapon yet" Ian jumped when a soft voice rang out from the door "you have always had it" the female in question tucked her hair behind her ear and there sitting on her ear was the fourth and final weapon "I am the caretaker of the final weapon and it isn't some trinket I am going after I am going after the sheaths of all four weapons and the guidebook from the smith who created them that is my job when it is time I and to go and retrieve them"

"Now the fourth one finally decides to show up." Winey mumbled and foun herself being kicked by Sage for being rude which juat had the folding her arms across her chest. "And we couldn't have gone to look for those damn sheathes to these sacred weapons....like before the damn God was released. Therefore a pointless quest and I'm not allowing anybody to go on a suicide mission." Came the voice of Lucifer as he was striding into the room, and ordering Andrew away along with Nataliya. He was giving Sage a hug and inclining his head to the other two.

"because they were entombed beneath his tomb and in order to get them he would have had to be released and I don't need your permission Lucifer I am asking for help but I don't have to have it" Juliet looked at them all and then after covering her ear and the final weapon she turned and headed out while she did need protection and wanted help retrieving what she was going after but she didn't need their help if they refused

"Still a suicide mission to go there. Especially since that is where all the damn darkness is. I swear woman are stupid at times, and stubborn as fuck." Lucifer mumbled although he was giving a sudden yelp when he was hit in the back of the head by something. No someone. Raphael had come up and swat him in the back of the head and he was just grumbling a bit. "Would you guys seriously shut the fuck up!" came the growl from behind the curtain, seemed like Ren was awake, at least partially and on his feet, kind of anyways. Ariel was up and at his side as well, helping keep him supported as he just cast a glare at everybody in the room. "If you are going to have a dispute, kindly leave the infirmary. There are injured here who are trying to rest." Ariel spoke in a gentle voice after a moment in time before she was fussing with Ren to go and lie down again.

Juliet then turned and headed out of the room and headed in the direction of the castle gates so that she could head out of there and get what she was after. Juliet didn't care if they thought it was a suicide mission she was going without help. Juliet was older than she looked and she remembered when Lucifer was but a child granted at the time she had worn her hair pulled back as she didn't have the scars then that she has now

"And Lucifer, we have discussed manners and being polite." Ariel spoke in a stern voice, which had the fallen angel grumbling a bit before he was apologizing before giving a bow and leaving. The young queen just gave a slight sigh and was shaking her head a bit. Ren was going and lying down again, and Raphael was commenting that Lucifer was one of those people where you would just have to get use to the rudeness. Yeah that was a very valid point.

Ian looked at them "Juliet is that same way she will go in her own so there is little we can do but she seemed a little startled to see Lucifer as if she knew him" Ian was a little concerned as to why she had seemed so shaken up when she had seen him. "Ariel is it possible that Juliet is older then we believed she seemed a little off when Lucifer showed up it was almost as if she knew him"

Ariel looked at Ian for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I do not know, and right now I do not care. The only thing I know is that I am upset with all of you for starting an argument within the infirmary. Now everybody who isn't injured, please leave. Lady Nataliya, I apologize for not greeting you right away, it is good to see you again." This had the vampire queen giving a chuckle before she was giving the younger female a hug before she spoke, "It is good to see you as well. But we can talk more later, it seems like you are busy. I'm going to go and see if I can track down Lucifer again, see if he will spar with me." With that she was giving a smile before she was heading off out of the infirmary.

Ian kissed the side of his wife's head "sorry about the fight love it wasn't my intention to cause problems in the infirmary" Ian then headed out os she could do her work while he tried to figure out what all was fucking happening and why everything was now getting out of hand

Ariel looked towards him before she spoke, "I know it wasn't your fault but they all have a right. Trying to go after those sheathes is a suicide mission. That darkness that would be around his tombs.... Nobody would be able to withstand. Darkness, corruption, death. At least nobody would be able to withstand long enough to retrieve stuff that truly.... they aren't important. Not anymore." With that she was looking over at Ren as he got up again and was just hugging her before he was drawing her close and almost glaring at Ian as if he were a threat. "Ren relax. This is my husband Ian. And no before you say anything, it was my decision to get married. Apocalypse isn't around any more." Ariel spoke in a gentle voice. How she wished he would rest more but his feverish mind was being rather cruel to him at that point in time. But he was relaxing slowly, which was reassuring.

Back
Top Bottom