Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ian offered him his hand "it is an honor to meet my wife's brother she has spoken often of you and I can tell she deeply cares for you" Ian wasn't going to try and push the male out of his wife's life simply because he could tell that even when sick he wasn't a threat to her safety and wellbeing. Ian looked up when he felt the barrier fluctuate as it let someone out and he looked at Ariel sharply before heading out to see who had left

Yeah had felt the barrier fluctuate as well and she was mumbling under her breath that whoever was being dumb. And in leaving they had almost run the risk of darkness being able to seep in. "Ren, either go and lie down or I suppose you can accompany me. But I need to go to the crystal room." Ariel spoke after a moment in time. The power source in which kept the barrier intact, and she needed to change it so that only people with spoken verbal permission from Ariel herself were allowed in or out. So whoever just left, they were going to have one difficult time trying to get back in, without completely shattering the barrier and basically killing everybody. Ren was deciding to go with her, and was asking her about the others if they had survived at all, which had her shaking her head.

Ian sighed when he spotted Juliet walking in the darkness but had to blink as there was a barrier around her that had him a little startled as it was keeping the darkness away from her. this had him wondering if this was why she wasn't worried about the darkness getting to her.

"How dare that damn woman be so disrespectful. I hope she doesn't come back." Lucifer hissed as he sparred with Nataliya, who was easily able to keep up with him at that point in time. This had the woman giving a laugh before she spoke, "Don't worry. Miss Ariel has changed up things anyways so permission is needed to enter or leave. Anybody who doesn't want to obtain permission would have to destroy the barrier.... which would lead to everybody being killed. Anyways stop being an asshole."

while they were sparing and talking Ian was going deep into the archives to find out more about Juliet to see if he could figure out more about her then he already knew. Ian ended up heading all the way to the back to when the four kingdoms were founded and when the four great weapons were forged. as he worked through the information Ian found references to Juliet over the next several centuries but it was in an old bound book he found the most information.

Eventually Ren had gone off to his room so that he could get some rest once again, leaving Ariel to sit in the crystal room. More like when he had left her she was curled up on the ground under the giant floating crystal within the room. But it wasn't as if she was being harmed, if anything she was safest there than anywhere else.

eventually, Ian found what he was looking for and he nearly dropped the book. after making his page Ian went to go and find Ariel and Lucifer since it answered a lot of their questions about her including why she looked at Lucifer funny. Ian instantly went to find his wife to speak with her and see what she wanted to do before he talked to Lucifer

When Ian was able to track Ariel down, he would find that Dominique was standing outside of the chamber just leaning against the wall. "If it is about that Juliet chick, Lady Ariel doesn't want to hear about it. Because of your so called companion's stupidity of deciding to randomly leave as she did.... seven people died when she left, darkness managing to seep in when she opened the barrier. I will personally be holding those death's over her head. And I don't typically hold a grudge." the woman spoke before she was pushing away from the wall and walking into the room to go and kneel next to Ariel, who was just looking up at her for a moment. "Your husband is here. I need to go and check on Venus.... See if her condition has gotten worse." Dominique spoke before she was getting up again and vanishing away. Ariel was sitting up after a moment in time but she didn't get to her feet, instead she was just shifting them under her as she sat in the light that seemed to filter from the crystal.

Ian nodded at her but kept his news to himself since it was made clear to him that no one cared so he wouldn't say anything "do I need to carry you to our room to rest or do you wish to stay here" Ian was concerned for her well being and wanted to make sure that she taking care of herself

Ariel looked at him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a soft giggle and spoke, "Oh no I'm alright. It is just very relaxing here. I feel at ease." Truth be told she had no idea what Dominique had even said to Ian, all she knew was that Dominique was a little irked at that woman, since that was the only person who had left recently. "I apologize for Dommy. She is a bit upset. When whoever decided to leave did that.... darkness managed to slip in. Seven were killed and at least four were injured, one of which happened to be Venus." Ariel spoke after a moment in time as she got to her feet.

"awww man I hope Venus is ok I know it has to be hard on Dominique she adores her sister" Ian felt bad that Venus was hurt but he didn't think it was Juliet's intent to get people killed or hurt when she went after what she was going after

Ariel looked at him before she spoke, "She is stable right now but.... it is going to take a while to get her back on her feet." With that she was letting out a small breath and was walking out of the room, gesturing for her to follow after him towards a different room. She was handing him a charm before she spoke, "Put that one. This darkness is almost infectious right now. This is what happens to those that is touched by it. Even Dominique feels it, it pains her even, but she still stays at her sister's side. This room is sealed off to all but myself and those I allow to enter. For their safety." With that she was walking into a room and those four that had been injured were just laying there, but there was a faint dark fog that seemed to cover the room. "Dominique almost went berserk. Would have had Venus not just held her hand, begging her not to leave her."

Ian put the charm on and then looked around the room and nearly let out a shout it was easy to see that they were all in pain and it worried him greatly "this is horrid I am sorry to see that happened" Ian wanted to tell her about Juliet but Dominique had made it clear Ariel didn't want to hear about it so he wasn't going to say anything

"From henceforth until the darkness is gone. Nobody is allowed in or out without my permission. The only way to do either without it would be to shatter the barrier. And if a person does that, I hope they are prepared to feel the burden of thousands and thousands of lives lost because of their action." Ariel spoke after a moment in time before she was clasping her hands together in front of her chest and just tilting her head back, looking up towards the ceiling. "I am the scion of light. I am the goddess of light reborn." she spoke in a soft voice before she was walking away from Ian and going over closer to the injured. Standing in the doorway happened to be Raphael, also wearing a charm. "You are about to see something that only some have seen. This has happened before.... this transcendence." Raphael spoke after a moment in time, although she could see the tears falling down that of her queen's cheeks. The magic that seemed to radiate off of her was warm and gentle, and there was a reason that the injured were in this room. It was directly below that of the crystal. Her wings were actually visible for once although it was her hair that seemed to change from white to almost looking like it was turning gold at the end.

Ian looked at her and nodded his head "well I will leave her to do her work I'll also let my sister know to expect someone who will have items we will need" Ian then headed out of the room so that he could get in contact with Iris and let Ariel work on healing those who needed to be healed and taken care of. Ian went to a nearby water pool and called out to his sister to let her know what was going on and to let him know when she arrived

Raphael just watched for a moment before she spoke, "You are so much like your mother, more than you know." With that she was turning and drifting away, knowing that her queen would be safe enough at that point in time. Dominique was there as well, and the woman was in a very protective mood at that point in time. While this happened, Sage was sitting outside with Winry just discussing a number of things that were going on at that point in time. Winry was giving a small chuckle before she spoke, "I don't know what to tell you sweet sister of mine. But this situation.... It will get better. I promise. Now.... Let me do what I need to do." With that she was giving her a kiss on the cheek and was getting to her feet, and calling out mentally to Ariel for permission to leave.

while everyone was doing what they needed to Juliet was walking into Blythe and heading for the lowest part of the castle and then going further down. when she walked through a doorway she got a shock of energy and gasped "its about time you decided to wake up my old companion" Juliet touched the earing she was wearing and smiled all four had awakened it meant the time for reformation was upon them and for the four kingdoms to begin anew with new and pure leaders

Nataliya stood next to Lucifer although she was just giving a small coo of relief when the burns she had received earlier just seemed to vanish. The magic was radiating throughout the city. "Ian. Take Sage back to Damian please." Winry spoke when she spotted the male as she stood next to the gateway getting ready to leave now that she had permission. Everybody was a way other than Sage, who was trying to get her sister to stay.

Ian nodded his head "can do I will make sure that she gets back but take care it is dangerous out there" Ian then guided Sage off so that he could take her back to Damian while her sister did what she needed to do but before he left he looked at Winry "be careful out there and if you happen to go after Juliet beware she is as old and as powerful as the great weapons are"

Winry looked towards Ian for a moment in time before she spoke, "I could care less about Juliet, I could care less about the weapons. The weapons are meaningless. They are nothing more than trinkets. The real power is within the person that holds it. Look at your wife. Her power, even from here you can feel it. She is the never-ending light in this darkness. Sage, do me a favor and let mother and father know that I love them." With that she was pushing open the gates and leaving, not even bothered that she was engulfed in the darkness. Sage was actually giving a shriek and attempted to go after her, not that that really got her anywhere. "Winry.... " Sage whispered after a moment in time.

"just warning you but fine don't heed it" Ian held Sage back and then guided her to Damian "come on you need to rest" Ian could feel his wife's power and he knew that she was strong but he really wished that people would listen to him when he spoke. Ian left her with Damian and then headed out to go and find something constructive to do while he worked out all of his anger while he decided where he was going to go after things had settled down

"She doesn't need a warning. She knows. At least her other side knows. Dwelling within Winry is the soul of her mother.... the Goddess of Night Nyx. And she has a point, the weapons are useless. They always have been. They were basically just created so long ago to try and pick rulers, that was about it." Sage spoke before she was going over to Damian and wrapping her arms around him. How she hated this whole situation at that point in time, and she was worried that things were going to get ugly before anything else. Dominique was looking towards Venus as the child was sitting up before she was going over and catching Ariel as she swayed slightly. But it seemed like everybody in the room was fine once again, and Ariel was allowing Dominique to actually teleport her back to the crystal room.

"don't be so sure of that Sage I found information that no one has seen in years, not since the weapons were forged and it took blood to open the lock on the book" Ian then left her alone with Damian and headed to do something else then think since he was more than a little frustrated

"If they were useful, and created for the purpose of destroying this god, then those sheathes would have been put in the stupidest place ever. They make no difference at all." Sage spoke after a moment in time before she was making a comment that she was returning home to Asgard. It wasn't long before she noticed a magical trace up on the very top of the castle which had her detecting as Dominique after a moment in time.. The woman was just lounging on the rooftop at that point in time, more than likely lost in thought herself.

Damian looked at her "we don't know what happened all those years ago or why they were buried where they were Sage but none of us have bothered to listen to him either all we have been doing is throwing shit back at him and I am betting we are pissing him off it wouldn't even surprise me if he doesn't decide to go and see his sister, to get out of here Before we toss his information in to the trash how about we listen to him and ask to see where he found it"

Back
Top Bottom