Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Well that had memories flashing back, painful memories and he was back to clutching his head tightly. Tears fell down his cheeks and he was curling into a ball. If one wanted to see a vulnerable and defenseless Alaric, that was him at that point in time.

"How is it okay.... I was a terrible person...." Alaric mumbled and just burrowed his head into the pillow by him.

“Because you have changed Alaric I know you have you are not the same man who left those scars” Iris moved the pillow so she could see his face and gently stroked his cheek before giving him a light kiss “ and being the queen means everyone finds out what I want them to know”

"Just.... dont touch me.... not right now. Just.... leave me be...." Alaric mumbled although while he spoke those words he didnt make a move to push her away. No he wasnt wanting to be rude, but he didn't want to be seen in this state anymore.

“Ok you know where to find me when your ready to talk” if he looked at her face her would see the pain but she had kept that from reaching her voice before she stood up and left his room quietly closing the door behind her as she did

Sure he had hurt her then but oh well. He just wanted to be left alone. He wanted to try and wade through the memories, and get rid of the unimportant ones. Get rid of the ones from the old him.

Iris went to her room and changed in to her soaring gear and then headed down to the practice grounds with one of the generals and started to battle against him

The next few days everything would be calm... at least until the darkness swept through the land. Anythinf it touched just seemed to wither and die. Ariel was standing on the balcony, although she was soon distracted by the gates opening and a few figures coming in and collapsing. "Eradicate the darkness." She spoke and the darkness that did manage to filter in was destroyed. She was hiking up her dress though and hurrying off towards the stairs. "My lady!" Rose spoke a bit startled and was heading off to find Ian.

The demon realm was safe enough from the darkness as well, the power of the scythe kept it away. And the ancient safeguards put in place for if something like this ever happened. Alaric was getting civilians to head deeper into the city, away from the edge of the city. Just to be safe.

In Asgard, Sage had been walking around with Damian, who finally remembered what be had done and was trying to repent. She was just freezing mid walk and went from standing next to him to sinking down to her knees, clutching her head. No! He had gotten free!
"Sage!" Came the voice of Winry as she ran over and was just kneeling down for a moment. "Stay with her. Just hold her, let the vision continue before you try to get her up." Winry told Damian before she was getting up and bolting off.

Damian caught her before she could hit the ground and he was currently holding her up since he was scared to let her actually make it to the floor.

while he was moving everyone closer to the city center Iris was standing at the top of the castle and watching as the darkness killed everything it came in to contact with already she could feel the wild animals heading to the safe zones so that they didn't die but they were losing crops as well and it would hurt them big time.

Sage just let the tears fall down her cheeks and soon enough she was actually clutching onto Damian, crying into his shirt. No it was done, but now she was just shaken up from seeing all that death. "He has awakened...." she whimpered in an almost broken voice.

Ariel was reaching out to Iris mentally as she ran through the city streets asking if everybody was safe there. As she was speaking to Iris she came up to the entrance and for a brief moment all Iris would detect from her was shock.

Iris spoke to her and told her to get to high ground and she would see just how bad things were. while she didn't want to stress her sister out she knew she needed to see what was happening. Iris had ordered all the children to be moved into the castle during the evening as it was safe and she wanted to make sure that the next generation survived.

Damain then scooped her up and carried her off so that she could relax and cry away from prying eyes

"Get them into the castle now!" Ariel ordered the guards that were there before she was looking at Raphael as the assassin just seemed to appear next to her. Soon enough the two were shooting up into the sky so that Ariel could see what Iris meant. "Everything.... is dying...." Ariel spoke in a broken voice and she was grateful that it was Raphael that was flying and holding onto her. Tears fell and then she spoke, "We need to find a way to stop him." This had Raphael nodding and the two were going back down to the ground. What a surprise to see the astral projection of the dark god standing in the area, darkness seeming to seep off of him. The peopled screamed and backed away, Raphael even keeping her distance although at that point in time Ariel seemed unafraid. "So you are the light that tampers with my darkness. You shall be the first I kill." the projection spoke although it was giving a scream of pain when something new appeared briefly and it was vanishing. Renee's spirit.

Even Iris and Alaric would be dealing with an astral projection as well, although thankfully those that were within the palace walls were safe from the darkness. And Alaric was unaffected by it, even after it seemed to wrap around him. Perhaps because at that point in time he was just so numb, mentally and emotionally. He was trying to figure out who he was at that point in time, which made it difficult for him to be converted, to either the dark side or the light side.

Iris stood and looked at the male her scythe was drawn which protected her from his magic but it was also a warning that if he tried something she would n't hesitate to attack. what had Iris a little concerned was when Ruby stepped out of her realm and looked at the male "well well looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning"

The astral projection was just giving a faint grin before it spoke, "Don't worry demon queen.... I'll come for you soon enough. First I have to destroy the light." With that the projection was just seeming to vanish once again, completely ignoring Ruby. Yet again it was as if he were actually there.

Iris shook her head and her weapon vanished and returned to its position in her bracelet. Iris then walked right by Alaric not even asking him if he was ok. This had Ruby drawing the male aside so she could talk to him

Alaric just watched the male seem to vanish after a brief moment in time before he was watching as the civilians were filtering into the safety of the palace, well the children anyways. Why was this all happening now? Ugh and there were memories of the man he had once served talking about doing this. Wait had he known about this happening? "Did I know he was going to do this.....?" he mused in a very quizzical voice and soon enough he found himself being drawn aside by Ruby, which had him just looking at her for a moment. "If you are here to talk to me about how I asked Iris to leave my room last night because I just needed some time to myself, time to breath, then I'm not talking about it. Everybody needs their time and space, everybody needs room to breath. And that was me last night." he spoke after a moment in time, although he was in truth only half listening to her if she spoke. No he was trying to figure out a few specific conversations he remembered, where that man had talked about releasing somebody.

“No I was coming to offer to unlock all your memories for you” Ruby would let the two of them handle their own personal problems unless she was asked to do so

Alaric looked at her before he spoke, "No I actually don't want that. I don't want them back. But now.... I feel like I knew about this. That this man was going to be released. But.... the conversation.... I see bits and pieces of it, but none of it makes sense. So if I knew.... does that make it my fault that I never warned anybody he was planning this?" There was obviously almost a pained look on his features at that thought.

Ruby touched his shoulder “no it doesn’t you didnt remember till now and I do suggest getting them back for a short period of time and then having them removed so you can come to grips with what happened while you were with him” Ruby wouldn’t force that on him as it was his choice

Alaric just looked at her for a moment in time before she spoke, "Right now we have something bigger to worry about. The man is already released." With that he was giving a small shake of his head and was turning to head inside.

“that he is but Alaric we can’t be divided in any way so when your ready to talk to someone about those memories” Ruby wasn’t saying to talk to Iris but to talk to someone to work through them and heal

All of this was a disaster and just seemed to get worse. In Aetherial, Ariel was just standing in the entryway of the infirmary looking at those that had been brought in. All those that had been caught in the darkness, and were suffering from it. Then there was the fact that Ren was still alive and there with Andrew, both of them were pretty battered and banged up. "Are you alright, Ariel?" Raphael questioned as she just seemed to materialize next to her queen. This had her looking for a moment before she spoke, "Yes I am alright."

Back
Top Bottom