Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ariel gave a soft giggle before she spoke "That is very true." She brushed her hair from her face before she was going over to gaze out the window.

"I will speak to you later sister have a great day" Iris then broke the connection and headed off to handle some different work that she needed to get done that day

Ariel spoke "I shall speak to you later as well." Woth that she was letting the connection break before she was heading off towards the throne room. How she hated this morning sickness. Oh and there was one of the outsiders claiming that they needed a ruler who would fight with her people. "No. My sister queen doesn't need to be a warrior. Not all rulers need to be warriors. Especially if they have people who stand at their side and fight for them. I am one of the generals of this army, and this is a job I happily accepted so I dont need to see my precious sister stain her hands in blood." Andrew snapped. Well blood from harming or killing a person anywaha., healing was different.

Ian was sitting on his throne watching Andrew as he let the male handle things at that point but if they started to argue with him he would step in. Ian wasn’t going to let Ariel go in to battle especially now that she was expecting a fact they had yet to tell her brother as they had been keeping it a secret

Ariel was drifting into the throne room after a moment in time and soon enough Rose seemed to be falling in beside her out of nowhere. "Hello Sister Queen." Andrew spoke with a grin on his lips before he was drifting over to her and giving her a hug, and speaking something in her ear softly. This had her giving a soft laugh before she spoke, "You know I love you and trust you, brother dearest." With that she was going over to Ian and spoke to him in a soft voice, "I did tell Iris. I'm going to be telling Andrew."

Ian nodded his head and then pulled her in to his lap and held her close to him. Ian then looked at Andrew and nodded his head at him as a signal to finish up as they needed to speak with him about something

Andrew just looked over before he spoke, "Anyways if any of you outsiders has a problem with how we run stuff within our kingdom, you can go ahead and take it up with the other generals. If you take a look outside in the sparring ring there are two of the generals right there, Lucifer and Gabriel. They will assist you with any problems that you have. Until then, I ask that you all exit the throne room. This meeting is over." With that he was turning and walking over to that of Ian and Ariel after everybody had finally left. "I feel they may try something." Andrew spoke after a moment in time as he looked at the pair.

Ian nodded his head “I agree and I don’t like it” Ian watched the group head out of the throne room and knew they would be back and he would have to handle them at that point. Ian then looked at Andrew once everyone was gone “we are telling family only right now but Ariel and I are expecting”

"They just need to learn to except that this is Aetherial. Everybody here has acknowledged that our queen isn't a warrior. The moment she sheds blood, the moment she intentionally harms another being or kills them, she loses her power of Crystal Magic." Andrew spoke after a moment in time before he was giving a slight chuckle at the news before he hummed, "Congrats. Now we need to go and visit Mother and Father, let them know."

Ariel looked at Andrew before she was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Yes we do need to do that now." With that she was looking at Ian before she spoke, "Come and meet our parents."

Ariel was getting up after a moment in time and was taking her husband's hand so that the could get going. She followed after her brother, and the moment they walked outside people were greeting them.

Ian walked with her greeting people as they walked but only if they spoke to them first since some of the people there refused to talk to any of them. the looks they were getting had Ian moving Ariel closer to him while he watched all of the people around them

"Don't mind them." Andrew spoke after a moment in time before he was just strolling through the crowd, untense and relaxed at that point in time. Ariel was giving a faint giggle as she followed along after him, just gazing ahead of them. The temple could been seen clear as day at that point in time, and that was their destination. Ian had yet to actually travel there, at least with either of them. He could have gone while he was adventuring around himself.

while Ian had wandered the kingdom he had seen the temple but instead of going in he had stayed out since he was able to tell that it was a tomb and he hadn't wanted to violate someones final rest by going where he didn't belong

"Welcome to the Temple. " Andrew spoke as he was pushing open the doors so that they could enter the building, a few of the priests and priestesses that were there greeting them right away. Ariel was giving a small smile before she spoke with a few of them softly before watching as Andrew was taking off his shoes and socks. A normal thing to walk through there barefoot. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why Ariel was so use to being barefoot as well. For a number of years she had lived here, and trained with them to learn to control her confession ability, to learn to harness her healing ability. "I see you have founded the staff." the elderly priestess spoke as she drifted over. "Yes, it came to me." Ariel spoke before she was gesturing to Ian to take off his shoes as well.

Ian had already removed his after seeing Andrew do that same since he wasn't going to be disrespectful. Ian also worried that something was going to happen and cause problems later but it was probably just his mind making things up since they were currently in a relaxed state while they waited for the god to break free of his prison

Ariel looked towards her husband for a moment in time before she was drifting away from them and over to the pool that was within the temple. This had Andrew following after, well after is was giving the elderly priestess a kiss on the cheek. "You young man need to get a girlfriend." he was told, which had him chuckling before he spoke, "But then I wouldn't be able to go out on adventures as often. I would live the tragic life of a househusband." Of course he spoke jokingly, even pretending to clutch his chest as if in pain at the thought. But it had everybody chuckling a bit and he was following after his sister before he was wading into the water and disappearing under the water, swimming to the hidden passage.

Ian shrugged and followed after the two knowing that there had to be a reason for their trip to their parents tomb to be so secretive but he would have to wait to find out

Soon enough they were emerging from the water into a dimly lit tunnel and Andrew was helping the pair of them out of the water. Although he wasn't at all shocked that Ariel was running off ahead of them, towards the light at the end of the tunnel. Their parents tomb was down in an underground area of the temple. A small underground forest almost. Flowers, trees, and a number of exotic animals all around. There were other tombs around there as well. Former arch angels that had passed away.

Ian walked with Andrew and spoke "you know that priestess was right you should get yourself a girlfriend but one who understands you are a general and have to travel often" Ian wasn't going to push him in to a relationship if he didn't want one since he knew that it may not work out all that well. Ian knew that he and Ariel were lucky with their marriage since they actually cared for each other

Andrew looked over for a moment before he spoke, "I could look now that I know my sister is in good hands. One of the reasons I never did, because I wanted her to know that I was there for her. In no way her fault since it was my decision. Her past with Apocalypse when she was his slave.... was rough. Even after she came here, it took us years to get her to open up and talk to us. It took us even longer to get her to trust being around men, myself included. The only ones she would really talk to were that of Ren, Lash, Marcus, or Vici, the guys that she was essentially raised with. They are all dead... well so we thought. I am asking for you to keep a small secret. I got word that Ren could possibly still be alive. I am going to be leaving in a few days to confirm, and hopefully bring him back. And no you don't need to be jealous of him or anything. He is a brother to her, probably more so than even I. One would think that that would hurt saying that, but it doesn't." With that he was following after Ariel and into the room, where his sister was kneeling on the ground in front of two graves already.

Ian touched his shoulder "I would never be jealous of her brother by blood or not and I understand that she went through hell" Ian also thought of someone who could use a man like Andrew and hoped that he would be willing to let him set them up once he got back from finding out of Ren was truly alive. Ian followed him in and looked at the graves and gave a slight bow to the stones while he let his wife do as she needed to

Andrew was giving a faint chuckle before he spoke, "If it is the truth, and he truly is alive still.... You may be abandoned for a few hours. Same thing that happened when her and I were reunited again and she grew use to me." With that he was going over to kneel next to Ariel, to speak to their parents softly before he was giving her a kiss on the cheeks and stating that he had to go and get something done, that he would be back in a few days. "Stay safe." she spoke in a soft voice.

Back
Top Bottom