Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Luna got to her feet and made her way to the door staggering a lot less then she had the day before which would be the signal to him that she was stronger now. with her weakened powers Luna wasn't able to keep her hair and clothes from going back to their normal silver color.

Damian looked at them all blinking a little bit "pardon?" the confusion was clear in his voice and on his face since he had no cluse what was going on

Eternity looked towards him for a brief moment in time, although he would find it was actually the sword that was making him recall everything that had happened since he had the experiments done. To show him why he had probably made a number of enemies. Showed him everything that happened between him and Sage as well, the torment he had put her through the last number of months.

Damian grabbed his head when the memories started to come back and it was easy to see that it was causing him severe pain as the memories were having to be dug out of his brain from areas that that been buried deep.

Luna made it to the door and turned the knob and opened it and headed out in an attempt to get out away from him.

That wasn't even Eternity's doing at that point in time, that was all the sword. When the sword was done and his memories were returned, the pain would just vanish away. "Well now that you seem to remember your actions." she spoke after a moment in time. It wasn't long before a guard was pushing open the door which allowed Theiss and Sage to enter the room. "Entering Prince Theiss and Princess Sage." the guard spoke after a moment in time.

Damian may have remembered but he didn't believe it at all since he was hell-bent on never becoming like that bastard and the fact that his head was telling him he had he still couldn't believe it

Eternity looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "There will be a consequence for hurting my daughter." "Mother, now isn't the time." Sage spoke as she glided forward with her brother.

Damian looked at them all more than a little confused and annoyed.

once Luna was outside she sent a mental scream of help out of anyone who would be able to hear her sadly that included Devin

Sage just stood next to her brother, who was currently glaring at Damian. Although it wasn't long before Theiss was giving a grin then spoke, "I have an idea mother. Since Damian decided to enslave our sweet Sage..... he can become her servant." This had Eternity considering for a moment in time although she didn't say anything, just looked over at her husband to get his input. This had Kalona giving a small shrug and soon enough another female was drifting into the room, not even waiting for herself to be introduced. "I think it would be a wise idea father." the woman spoke and Sage was giving a smile when she recognized her step sister's voice.

While she got outside of the room, she wouldn't be able to get anywhere else. Nope the farther she got the weaker she would feel at that point in time, and it wasn't long before Devin was appearing in front of her. "Stop trying to escape." was all he could sigh as he punched her in the stomach.

Luna let out a cry of pain when he punched her and double over "let me go" Luna wanted to leave and return to her brethren and get better and heal from what he was doing to her. Luna didn't know why he was stealing her power but she figured it couldn't be for a good reason.

Damian figured everyone there was crazy at that point in time

"You continue to deny your actions even after the sword unlocked it all." Eternity sighed before she was rising to her feet although she was shifting going over to kneel next to Sage when she suddenly dropped, just holding her head. Theiss was walking over to Damian speaking, "This technically belongs to you. It will show you everything you did. You were dumb and let Apocalypse experiment on you. You even hurt Lady Ariel." With that he was thrusting the sword at him since he had been able to take it from Sage.

"Sage.... This guy was seriously the one that took over after that madman for a short time?" Theiss questioned as he looked over towards his sister, who was giving a slow nod of her head. "Yes he was. But the light is strong within him again." she spoke before she was looking at her elder sister before she spoke, "You are the chosen one. I saw you with the bow.... you need to find it...."

the moment Damian calmed down the sword shrunk down and became a ring that she slid on to his hand. Damian then watched them all and tried to figure out how the hell he was going to get out of there.

after being punched Luna felt herself being dragged back in to the room she had been in by something by what she wasn't sure but she knew something was pulling her back there

"Don't you dare think you can leave. Oh no. Your punishment for hurting my daughter.... is being enslaved to her. You will do everything she commands, no matter the command." Eternity spoke, and it seemed like the sword was agreeing with this command as well, it wouldn't let him leave. "Mother...." Sage spoke in a soft voice which had Eternity looking over for a brief moment in time. They didn't have long it seemed.

Devin was draggin her back into the room and tossing her onto the bed, before she would find herself pinned to the bed. "I told you that you couldn't escape." was all he hummed.

Luna snarled at him and jerked on her arms trying to get free of him "let me go you ass hole" Luna didn't like being pinned down like she was but then again she didn't like being held hostage either.

"I don't feel like letting you go." Devin spoke after a moment in time, a grin on his lips.

Ariel heard the message from Sage and was looking at Iris through the pool of water she was communicating through. "We found the final weapon bearer, not it is just the matter of finding the weapon." she spoke.

"then what the hell do you want why did you grab me in the first place" Luna was more than a little furious at that moment.

Iris nodded her head lightly "that isn't all we have to do Luna is missing and her siblings are getting rather furious and threatening to leave to find her if we don't"

Ariel was thinking for a moment in time before she was speaking, "I know where she is but.... I'm not venturing there. And I am putting my foot down on any of the others going. If they go, they'll become corrupted and useless as well." With that she was thinking for a minute before she was speaking something softly and suddenly two cloaked figures seemed to appear near her. "You called?" a masculine voice questioned. "Yes, if I am right then..... your father kidnapped an acquaintance of ours. Since I don't have to worry about you two turning against me being around him, retrieve her please. And after you bring her back here safely, do whatever." Ariel ordered and they were giving nods before vanishing.

Iris watched through the pool and once the two had left she spoke "let's hope they can get her I fear what will happen if they don't" Iris looked at her sister in law and then spoke once again "how is my brother settling in in his new home?" Iris missed her family but they needed to be back in Ariel's home since she couldn't be away for a long period of time"

Luna growled at him and screamed at him "answer me why did you grab me?" Luna was furious with him and she didn't like that she was tied down to the bed an unable to escape the room

Ariel looked towards her for a moment in time before she spoke, "No need to worry. They will be able to track him down." There was a faint smile on her lips and a small hint of discomfort. Oh that familiar feeling of morning sickness wanting to kick in. And Iris still had yet to know, yet again Ariel was going to tell her. "Oh he is doing well. Also.... there is something I wish to speak to you about. Is there somewhere we could go where nobody will listen in? It is rather sensitive information." Ariel spoke in a soft voice after a moment in time.

Devin looked at her before he spoke, "Because I wanted to. I don't have to give you an answer." With that he was actually humming softly before he was tilting his head a bit, an almost dark look crossing his features. "Now I'm going to ask politely that you be silent, or I'll sew your mouth shut." he spoke in a rather dark voice, and he was snapping his fingers, one of his male servants coming into the room. Sure enough his mouth was sewn shut. "He talked back to me too much. But he is a wonderful cook, I couldn't get rid of him. So I gave him a warning, he didn't listen." Devin giggled.

Sage was actually drifting over to Damian and taking his hand, drawing him with her. "Where are you going?" Eternity questioned after a moment in time, already one of the Berserkers falling in next to the young princess. "To cleanse him, and to help with his memories. Please have some faith that I know what I'm doing, mother." Sage spoke after a moment in time which had Eternity giving a gentle smile before she spoke, "Of course, my darling daughter."

"your a sick man" Luna wasn't scared of him being able to sew her mouth shut since even in her weakened state her powers would still protect her and keep him from doing that. Luna tugged on her hands as she tried to get them free from whatever was holding her to the bed. Luna knew that if she was able to get free it was going to take a lot to get her strength back after all he did.

"I hope you are right dear sister I just hope that he hasn't hurt her too bad" Iris looked over when Sin stepped in to view in the water "let us hope she hadn't forced shifted into her charm figure or we will have to send him in to get her back" SIn was aware of things that they weren't since they kept their secrets to themselves

"No she hasn't done that yet." Ariel spoke after moment in time as she sat on the edge of a chair. The charms she wasnt worried about hearing at all. They wouldn't do anything. "Iris. Ian and I are expecting." Ariel spoke in a soft voice at that point in time.

Iris smiled brightly "I am so happy for you both dear sister and I know that my brother has to be excited as well." Iris was happy for her brother and sister since they deserved to be happy and have something good happen in their life given what they were all dealing with

"The timing is troublesome though. Especially with this God being released." Ariel spoke in a soft voice before she was rising to her feet once again.

"that may be but there is nothing stronger then a mothers love for her child and her determination to protect her baby" Iris then thought about something she had seen in the room with everything that was to be kept hidden that if it was safe she would give to the child when it was older.

Back
Top Bottom