Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ian walked with him and before he left he told him that when he returned he wanted to introduce him to someone that he wanted the male to keep safe during a trip she wanted to make and hoped that he would agree to do that favor for him.

Andrew looked towards him before he spoke, "We'll see how this all goes. Already I know Ariel knows I'm lying through my teeth when I promise I'll come back unharmed. One cannot lie to her. It is impossible." He was looking over towards where she was kneeling before turning Ian's attention towards the graves, and one could see the spirits. One was of the archangel Michelangelo, and the other of a woman by the name of Renee.

"just come back that is all I ask Ariel couldn't handle losing you" Ian then wished him luck before he went back over to his wife and the two spirits standing there

"I shall try my best." Andrew spoke before he was turning and heading off so that he could go and see if the rumor was true. After a while the spirits seemed to fade away into nothing, leaving Ian and Ariel to sit there in silence.

Ian wrapped an arm around her and then spoke "lets head out love you need to rest some the doctor said as much" Ian wasn't going to anger the male since he seemed rather scary

Ariel looked at him for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head and getting to her feet. She was giving a smile towards the graves before she spoke, "They seem to like you."

Ariel gave a soft smile before she was leading him back towards the temple so that he could get his shoes back on. There was brief speaking with the elderly priestess, who was wrapping her arms around Ariel in a tight hug.

Ian slipped his shoes on and then waited for his wife so they could go and change and then lay down for a little bit. Ian always lays down with her simply to have some time that is uninterrupted

Ariel followed after him so that they could head back to the palace. She wasnt at all shocked to see that Raphael was hovering nearby.

Ian chuckled a little seeing the female near by but he wasn’t concerned either since she was hovering but not actively guarding which would have put him in edge

Raphael was more hovering because of the outsiders and their threats from earlier. Yet again they had actually tried to argue with Lucifer...which hadn't gone well for them.

When they reached their room Ian closed the door behind them before getting himself and Ariel settled in to the bed for a little while so they could rest

While they were resting, Alaric was in the demon realm sparring with one of the generals. Although lately he had been getting a headache, probably from old memories coming back. Memories from when he was with Apocalypse.

Iris was watching him from her office window and she could already tell his head was bothering him. While she was worried his memories coming back would change him there was little she could do to stop then

Alaric did end up calling it quits to training, stating he was going to go lie down for a bit, his head was killing him.

Iris met him when he came in “do you want some of the herbal to help with the pain?” The tea was a pain killer and she didn’t like that he was in pain

"Oh.... yeah... that would be nice. These memories... dont make sense...." Alaric mumbled and was falling onto the bed.

Alaric was just nodding as he curled up. No she didnt have to worry about him changing. He was confused by the evil that was in them. Because that wasn't him. He would never hurt her. Would he? Hopefully if he asked her she would deny it and those memories he could push away, especially if he was convinced theh were false.

"Have I ever hurt you physically, mentally, or emotionally on purpose." Alaric clarified after a moment in time. No accidental he wouldn't hold against himself at all, and hopefully she didnt either.

Iris waited till he had finished his tea and then she took the cup and set it down before taking his hands “ you did from the time I Was twelve till I escaped the last time. I was physically beaten by you as well as raped for over six hours by you but keep in mind I gave as good as I got you took one hell of a beating from me from time to time” Iris hoped this wouldn’t change things between them now that he knew

Back
Top Bottom