Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ariel just watched for a moment then watched as Rose was snapping her fingers towards the feral male. "This is what happens when your fucking lord decides to lock people into cells for their entire life or close enough!" Rose snapped after a moment in time and then shifted to grab ahold of Ariel as she came over to her side, just hugging her the white haired female to her chest, speaking to her in a low voice. "Human. You are responsible for her. Get her the fuck out of here." Rose spoke in a sharp voice after a moment in time as she looked towards where Damian was at. With that said Ariel was taking off the cloak that she was wearing and Rose was pushing her off over towards where Damian was at. Who would have figured that the moment Ariel had been good on magic, she would be using magic to change the shirt and shorts to a dress.

Dominique looked towards the seamstress for a moment in time and probably would have groaned when the woman mentioned that she was taking their measurements for dresses, but didn't. . . only because of Venus. "Oh a party! I love parties!" Venus cooed happily before she was clapping when she saw that Alaric and the guard had brought her dolls and stuff into the room. "Big sister! I want them to play with us!" Venus spoke as she watched the seamstress take Dominique's measurements for a gown.
Alaric was trying to hold back a snicker upon watching the elder female. A smile was plastered on her lips whenever the child was looking but whenever the child looked away . . . there was a look of irritation and annoyance. "Oh I'm going to go and find Marie!" Venus spoke and was running out of the room, not that the others were really worried. Marie was her handmaiden and usually found somewhere near by.
"Don't you look adorable, Dommy." Alaric teased the female who just mumbled something under her breath before she groaned, "And now there is this stupid ball thing. That I actually have to attend." "Meeting of all of the leaders. This will be the first time that they'll get to meet you. Apocalypse's secret weapon." Alaric spoke although he was ducking when she was throwing a hair brush at him, and the seamstress was scolding her a bit for moving. "Fine I'll deal with a stupid ballgown but it will be my usual red and black, corset top." Dominique spoke after a moment in time, knowing the woman would remember this.

the seamstress chuckled and then gave her a gentle poke with a needle "play nice young one and you know I know your taste the dress I am going to make you will be absolutely amazing and you will not even thing it would be something you would normally wear" the seamstress had the designs and such already ready and all she needed was the girls measurements. the dresses were similar to each other since Venus loved dressing like her sister.

Damian shrugged and then took Ariel back in to the castle so that she could get some more rest and recover from the over usage of power the day before"

the male looked at her and then grumbled but walked over to her since he didn't want to anger her and risk her getting hurt

Ariel just looked back for a moment before she was speaking something softly under her breath and held out a hand as Rose was tossing something towards her. "Hold onto that for me." was all the other female said and Ariel saw that it was Rose's other bracelet, the same one in which Lance had the matching one two. The siblings had ended up getting matching bracelets a few years ago after Lance had been kidnapped, so that they knew if something happened to the other, and it helped making mental connections a bit easier. With that Ariel was following after Damian although they were halted by a rather irritated looking Apocalypse who probably would have stabbed Damian had Ariel not reacted and a barrier was forming between them. More out a instinct if anything.
"Oh stop your grumbling. We'll be fine. The party is just warming up." Rose spoke as she was wrapping the cloak around herself and was giving a small smirk before she looked at the elite guards that Apocalypse had sent out. Ah this was the infamous ninth round, in which people rarely survived. These men were fast and they didn't hold back. They had the speed and stealth of assassins, but they fought with the deadly power of a Berserker. A terrifying combo combined, but nothing that they couldn't handle.

Dominique just gave a grumble before she spoke, "Oh this is me playing nice. I already had my fun earlier. It is a shame that he didn't last very long.... After all.... He did something most unforgiveable. You don't ever try to take my precious sister from me.... or you will face a future worse than death." This had Alaric giving a faint shudder before he spoke, "You know I'm sure your father has many others you could torment." "Daddy is.... he is slowly losing his mind. Even now as we speak.... he tried to stab Damian." Dominique cooed after a moment in time.

the seamstress looked up sharply as she had taken Damian as her own child when he was quite young. after taking several steadying breaths she went back to work on getting what she needed.

Damian looked at the king and wondered what was going on with him he had been acting weird recently and it had him a little concerned. Damian then looked at Ariel "lets get back to the room" Damian kept her behind him as they moved past the king. the whole time Damian watched him like a hawk as they moved away form him.

the male smiled and bounced a little as he was excited to have some more fun before he was dragged back to his cell for who knew how long. the male eventually knew he would die either in his sleep or on the battle field

"What is even going on with the Lord anyways?" Alaric questioned. This had Dominique looking over before she spoke, "The madness is slowly kicking in. A curse on our family in a sense.... for the most part. It infects me, it is apart of me, but I am the master of it. Thankfully.... it never took seed in sweet Venus. She will not be affected by it, she will stay innocent and pure. Alaric.... I want you to inform Damian that I have a task for his pet as well. I want her to be Venus' companion and friend. I am wishful that.... the young Queen will almost be a motherly figure to Venus."

Ariel was giving a nod before she was following after Apocalypse, just keeping the barrier wrapped around them. Although the hand that she had holding onto Damian's arm, was trembling. She was trembling in general. Oh she knew this... this was the madness kicking in again. When Ariel had been his servant, he had raped another woman, just as he had done many others, and she had gotten pregnant. At first everything had been fine and then he had just snapped.... he had cut her open and took the unborn baby from her stomach, let the poor mother bleed out. And just left the child to die. All Ariel could do at that period in time was watch in horror as this happened....because her powers hadn't been active then.

Damian moved them quickly and once they were out of his range of view he sent out word for all staff to stay out of the kings way and site if they knew what was good for them. once they reached his room he moved them both in and then closed and locked the door "just need that to fade away and then we will be good"

Ariel just followed after him although she didn't say anything at all. Nope once they were safe she was allowing her barrier to drop, and she was keeping her head down. A submissive slave that just didn't want to be punished for speaking out of turn, or anything like that. That and it didn't really help that she was kind of stuck in flashbacks of the past.

Damian turned and looked at her "you can speak your mind when we are alone" Damian wouldn't hurt her for speaking out when they were alone but any other time she would get punished. while Damian had a feeling that things wold get worse before they got better first but he also knew that they had to step carefully

Ariel just seemed to cringe away a bit before she spoke in a soft voice, "F....Forgive me." No if anything now the whip marks on her back...even though they had long since healed... ached. Phantom pains that sprang up with the memories of everything she had gone through. And it was always horrid when that vile man was in one of these moods. That is exactly how she had gotten whipped.... he had thought that it would be fun. Ariel found herself just sinking down to her knees with her arms around herself and her head bowed, her hair falling over her shoulders. Her hair falling away from her back would reveal the open back dress, which was usually covered by long hair, and the marks that marred her skin.

Damian sighed when he saw the marks and then scooped her up and dumped her not he bed so she could rest up and try to recover from everything that had happed to her. Damian knew that old memories could screw with your head big time if you let them

Ariel was startled by that and just looked with wide eyes although she didn't see anything. There was obvious fear written in her eyes. Yeah old memories could screw with you big time, but sometimes it wasn't easy to get over them. Especially not when these memories were most of your childhood in a nutshell.

"calm down would you" Damian was a little frustrated because of how she was at the moment but he also knew that some scars weren't physical but mental and those took so much longer to heal and recover form

Ariel was just looking down and clutching her dress skirt in her hands for a brief moment in time. "Y....Yes sir.... Fo....forgive me sir...." Ariel spoke in a low voice although already she was almost expecting to get hit or something. Tears fell on the back of her hands although she made no noise at all. That she had learned the hard way. Half the time Apocalypse didn't care if you cried....until you made a noise. And who would have figured that the irate man would be coming into the room out of the blue. Ariel was giving a cry of pain when he was grabbing a hold of her hair tightly and pulling her head back. "I'm a bit disappointed in you, Damian. Pets are suppose to be toys for your pleasure. Yet you insist on playing nice with her." the man spoke and one of his knives was forming in his hand and he was tracing it against Ariel's neck lightly before he was cutting the top part of her dress, down to about her sternum, showing off quite a bit of clevage. "Remember Ariel. I hate slaves that cry out when I'm tormenting them, unless I tell them to." Apocalypse cooed and was yanking on her hair harder, which had her biting her lip and tears to fall, but she didn't make a noise other than that. "Damian..... I want you to fuck her. Right here and now. I want you to show her that you are her master and she is nothing more than a filthy slave." Apocalypse ordered. "Or if you don't.... I will."

Dominique watched as Alaric and the seamstress left the room before she was looking at the guard that was still in the room. "You are as red as a tomato. You alright?" she questioned. Although little did she know is that Alaric took to taking Venus outside for a little bit, although it was more after he heard that Apocalypse one in one of his moods. Yes best the child wasn't in the palace at all. At least when the man was in one of those moods, he didn't dare go to the gardens at all. So it was a safe place for the girl.

Damian looked at him and nodded his head "that was the plan my lord but however as you know I am not in to others watching you are more then welcome to listen to us or you can go and play a game with Rose and her pet or even have Alaric fuck Iris since we both know that she fears him so being fuck by him would be true torment for her" Damian had been planning on fucking her but since the king was demanding he do it so he was going to have to do it but he wasn't going to be to fond of the male for a bit.

the guard nodded his head "yes mistress I am fine" the guard shifted a little uncomfortable that she had pointed out the color of his face

"It is Dominique when my crazy ass father isn't around. And you mind as well hang out in here for a bit, least you get in his warpath." Dominique spoke before she was rising from her seat and going over to her closet, digging through her clothes before finding something that was a bit more her. Shorts and a tank top... far better than the dress at that point in time. Ugh how she hated the color pink. The dress style was horrid, but she absolutely hated the color.

Apocalypse just studied the man for a moment before he was letting go of Ariel's hair, the female just wrapping her arms around herself as if to try and hide. Well at least that vile man wasn't going to be in the room but she wasn't sure if she was keen on being fucked by the human. She wasn't overly trusting of him yet again.... not doing as she was told would result in punishment. "Oh I already plan on playing a little game with Rose and the monster. I just have to wait a little bit. And Iris is already being moved to Alaric's room, and chained down as we speak. Alaric is currently outside with Venus until Marie takes over watching her." Apocalypse hummed before he was vanishing.

Damian nodded his head and once the king was gone he turned and looked at her "you know there is no way out of this right" Damian then walked over and braided his hair to keep it out of his face when he took her since he didn't want it falling in to his face. Damian then started to remove his clothes. first his shirt and boots came off and then it was his pants and socks. before he removed his boxers he made sure the door was locked and secure so that no one could walk in. Damian then finished removing his clothes before he walked over and moved Ariel and started to strip her of her own clothes.

the guard nodded his head "understood" the male was trying his best not to freak out since he had never been this close to her and being stuck in the room with her made him more then a little nervous

Ariel knew that there wasn't any way out of it, but it didn't mean that she couldn't be fearful at that point in time. She didn't say anything just looked away from him, although it wasn't long before he was coming over and her clothes were being stripped off of her. On the plus side she wasn't tied down or anything, which did help relax the nerves, if only just a little.

Dominique just looked over her shoulder at him before she was disappearing off into her bathroom and changing into her shorts and tank top. Much better. "Or if you want to leave I can totally assist with that." she smirked after a moment in time as she was pushing open the doors to her balcony and stepping outside.

The fighting was going well at least until Apocalypse showed up and stated that he was bored of watching them fight, no he would rather see something else. Rose hadn't been expecting him to come up behind her and couldn't react in time before a needle was sliding into her neck. A drug that worked to knock her out, and she was slumping into his arms. "Take her to one of the cells. Strip her, chain her down." Apocalypse ordered a few of his guards. "But do not touch her in any other manner. The one that is going to fuck her, will be the monster." the man spoke as he looked over at where the male was, a smirk on his lips.

Luke looked over at him and grumbled and managed to get his name out before he looked over when a couple of guards started to herd him to the cell they were going to be locking the two in. Luke however didn't like the look the king was giving him as he had a bad feeling about all of this. when they reached the cell Luke moved away from all of them and watched as Rose was stripped of her clothes and then chained down tot he bed.

Damian ran his hand over her shoulder and then down her side starting at her breast then down to her hip "relax I am not going to hurt you" Damian then moved her to laying down on the bed. Damian then gently pulled her legs apart and settled between her thighs. "take a steadying breath" with that he pushed in to her till her was all the way in her.

"I can wait it is no problem" Jack watched her and wondered how she could be so calm when the king was acting so strange

Ariel didn't say anything, didn't really move at all. Nope she really didn't want anything to do with this whatsoever, but she didn't have a choice. She was sure if she did try to struggle that would possibly result in getting tied down. Although there was a brief hint of pain that crossed her features when the man was all of a sudden shoving his dick inside of her. Yeah it was a little painful when you weren't wet, both both men and woman, so he would definitely feel a little resistance as well.

Dominique just looked over for a moment before she spoke, "You have a questioning look on your features. Probably like everybody else and wondering how I am so calm. It is because I don't feel emotion at all. I put on a fake smile around Venus, that is about it. Not to mention.... it isn't as if my father is a threat to me."

Apocalypse followed after before he spoke, "You are going to fuck her. And I'm going to watch." Who would have figured that he was actually going to be having a few guards hold Luke and he was shoving a pill into the man's mouth, forcing him to swallow it. Just a pill that put one in the mood, and if he didn't have a hard on then, he was going to have one. "She is a very beautiful woman." Apocalypse spoke and watched as her clothes were removed completely. Her wrists were chained above her head and her legs were chained spread out.

Damian moved a little and pulled out as he reached for something to help with the friction. once he had his cock coated he shoved back in and pushed the lubricant in to her so that she wasn't in to much pain. after a few good slow shoves and he was certain that they were both adequately prepared he picked up his pace. each thrust was firm and deep as he would pull nearly all the way out and then slammed in to her over and over.

Jack nodded his head "that understandable" Jack then leaned against the wall and shifted slightly as having seen her in a dress had turned him on.

Luke looked at him and grumbled after the pill had been shoved in to his mouth. it took only a few minutes for the pill to take effect. not wanting her to be hurt or gang raped Luke moved over to the bed and climbed up on to her. needing to not hurt her Luke grabbed the bottle of gel that was sitting next to the bed and used it on her before he settled between her thighs and pushed in to her

Ariel was just watching for a brief moment in time, currently she held her own hands above her head, just out of habit. But if anything the male was strangely gentle... more so than what she was use to. It was almost a strange feeling considering the only sex she had gotten use to was rough and forceful, and hadn't allowed men to touch her at all after that. "You aren't as cruel as people say you are." she spoke after a moment in time, her voice soft, almost hesitant.

Dominique looked over towards him for a moment before she was looking back out the window and walking over to the railing, gazing out into garden for a brief moment in time. This had her speaking softly under her breath before the elements seemed to dance around her, shapes seeming to form. One for each element before she was sending them away, in particular sending that element of light to stick close to her sister. With that she walked back inside before she spoke, "You are staring. Your name was Jack wasn't it." Yeah she was pretty good with names, usually anyways.

Apocalypse just watched for a moment in time a faint smirk on his lips. Of course Rose didn't seem to react much to that, probably because she was still heavily sedated. It would take her about another ten minutes to take up and then she would be a little groggy for a bit, but nothing terrible.

"most the time I am not but if I need to I can be that cruel I just don't see the point in being cruel while having sex it is pointless to me" Damian shifted them both a bit so that he could go deeper in to her and bring her pleasure as well since he didn't want to be the only one enjoying it.

Jack nodded his head "yes ma'am and sorry I didn't mean to stare" Jack lowered his head and then rubbed his neck he hadn't meant to be staring at her since he knew it could be a problem but at the same time she was so beautiful he couldn't help but stare.

Luke moved and watched the men out of the corner of his eyes at the men in the room with them. Luke wasn't pleased to have been drugged nor was he happy to be forced in to doing this

Ariel just looked at him for a brief moment although it wasn't long before he was shifting them, and she could feel him delve deeper inside of her. Although there was that fear of getting pregnant, that definitely had her not really wanting to go any farther than this. She wasn't really wanting to carry anybody's kid, and while she wasn't all that willing at that point in time, she didn't have the power to fight back against him.

Apocalypse just watched for a moment before he spoke, "You have fun, I'll be back later." With that he was disappearing and drifting off to go and see how his eldest daughter was doing. Something that Dominique almost seemed to detect which had her looking at Jack before she spoke, "I'm use to being stared at." With that she was moving over to him and pulling him away from the wall before pushing him into the closet. A few moments after that, her father was actually striding into the room. "Knock much." she spoke in an annoyed tone of voice as she looked at him just acting as though she had been looking through her clothes. "I have a job for you." Apocalypse spoke which had her turning around with a slight smirk on her lips before she questioned, "Oh?" "I need you to find somebody and get answers for me. They know some information about the demon kingdom that I want to know." Apocalypse spoke which had the female giving a slight smirk before she cooed, "Oh now that does sound like fun. I get to use any means necessary I hope." This had him giving a nod before he was leaving the room and slamming the door behind him.

It seemed like the drug didn't last as long on Rose as one would have thought but man was she definitely groggy when she woke up. There was a slight groan that escaped her lips at first. That drug definitely left one hell of a head pain although that didn't really last long, nope it was replaced with a different sensation, one that she couldn't really place at that point in time. All she knew was there was something cold on her wrists and her ankles.

Damian watched her and could tell something was bothering her but he didn't feel like asking her as he knew it wouldn't matted to the king if she was bothered by this.

Jack nearly yelped when he was shoved in to the small area but listened as the king spoke to his daughter about an assignment he had for her.

if she focused on what was being said she would hear Luke mentally saying over and over that he was sorry. Luke moved more and more each thrust going deeper and deeper.

Rose could hear the apologizing in her head and it finally clicked in her head the strange sensation. Oh man whenever she was unchained there was going to be hell to pay, although it wasn't going to be taken out on Luke at all. Wasn't his fault. "Oh it seems she is awake." a man spoke after a moment in time, and still got the finger from Rose despite being chained down. Unintentionally though there was a small moan that came through her lips.

Ariel did end up giving a small whimper of pleasure, despite not really wanting to. But in the end is was almost difficult to not make a noise. Happened to every female, even if they were being raped. Probably what had so many men thinking that they had enjoyed it, despite that not being anywhere close to the case. Kind of like it was a natural reaction for a woman to get wet when there was intercourse, didn't mean that she was enjoying it at all.

Dominique watched as her father left before she was stepping aside to allow the male to come out of her closet. Once he was out she was rifling through her clothes, wondering what she was wanting to wear.

Back
Top Bottom