Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Damian touched her head "you stay here with Ariel I am going to go find your bunny rabbit sweetie" Damian then headed out and closed the door activating the seal on the room as he did no one but himself the king or his other daughter would be able to enter the room. it took him only a fe minutes to find the bunny and after her picked it up he made sure that nothing had been done to it that would hurt the little girl.

the Male kept slamming in to the door as he tried to break it down to get at the male after he had teleported the female out of the cell.

When Damian came back to the room he would find that Ariel and Venus had gone off into the bathroom, Venus had wanted to take a shower and wanted Ariel to come with her. They had already introduced themselves to the other, and Venus had more or less declared that she liked Ariel, that she found the woman nice. "That man was a meanie and.... big sister wasn't happy." Venus spoke as Ariel lathered the shampoo into the little girl's hair. "Most older siblings are protective of their younger siblings. I have a twin brother who is a few minutes older than I am, and he is very protective of me." Ariel spoke in a gentle voice before she was getting the shampoo washed out of the child's hair. Man here came the strange question of where her brother was at then, and Ariel really didn't want to show the young child the dark side of Apocalypse, even if eventually the child needed to learn the truth. "My brother is away back in Aetherial keeping watch over it while I am away." Ariel spoke. This had Venus looking up before she spoke, "Oh so you are the queen daddy said was coming to visit."

Apocalypse just managed to get to his feet before he was teleporting Rose away to the stadium, and then decided that he was going to let the male out of the cell as well. "Alaric. Go and fetch Damian's pet as well. I want her to join her guardian and the guy in the stadium." Apocalypse spoke after a moment in time before watching as Dominique came out of the cell, blood on her clothing, not like that was an unusual sight.
Rose and the guy that had been in the cell ended up teleporting into the stadium, and Rose just mumbled under her breath in an annoyed manner. That man was seriously starting to piss her off, although now she could feel her magic again, which allowed her to actually reach out towards her brother mentally.

the male started to pace around her acting as her guard but what she would notice is that he rarely walked on two feet but instead he walked on all fours and his clothes were tattered and told and it was easy to see that they didn't fit right. the male how ever was in really good shape and that came from years of being on the battle field.

Damian called out once he was back in the room "I found your bunny Venus he is sitting on the bed when you are done"

Alaric walked up to Damian's door and was tapping on it before he called out, "Damian, the lord is wanting to see the young queen as soon as possible." No he was careful with his words because he knew that Venus was in the room as well.
After a little bit Venus and Ariel came out of the bathroom, both of them dressed and Venus had her hair up in a pair of pigtails thanks to the help of Ariel. Ariel just seemed uncomfortable in the shirt and shorts that she was wearing, preferring to wear a dress over this. That was more comfortable for her as it was. Well the cloak made her feel a little more comfortable, yet again she knew that she was safe while wearing it.

Rose just watched the male for a brief moment in time before she was giving a faint blink. Although she did have a brief yet random black out period when the mental connection with her brother was suddenly severed. Something that had her taking a slight stumbling step backwards, but she was able to recorrect herself right away. Alright she was good. Why had the connection been severed? It had actually been done on Lance's end.

the male growled a little when she bumped in to him more to let her know to be careful so that she didn't fall and get hurt before the battle started. the male knew it was going to be a fight to the death for them and if they fell then they would be dead.

Damian opened the door and looked at him "ok we will be there after we drop Venus off with her sister if you will let her know since she was upset over what happened" Damian trusted his king but he wanted to make sure she was safe as well

Alaric looked towards him for a moment before he was giving a nod then spoke, "Miss Dominique is in her bedchambers right now changing her clothing." With that his attention was turning towards Venus as she came up with her rabbit in her arms, and he knelt down. "Hey sweetheart." he spoke and gave her a smile, then held out his arms for a hug. "I was suppose to tell you from your big sister. She wants you to be sure to bring your dolls to her room, along with their clothes and accessories, you guys are going to play house." he spoke after a moment in time, which had her eyes lighting up.

Apocalypse was soon appearing before them before he spoke, "You two can go and pick out your weapons. We'll be starting the fun in a little bit. The third member of your group will be joining you soon." This had Rose glaring at him before she was stepping away from the male then was holding out her hand, and speaking something. This had the charm around her neck breaking and her scythe was forming in her hand. "You are a fucking asshole." was all she could say. "Tossing a healer into a battlefield? No it just makes things more fun for me to watch. Plus... I'm curious to see if you are as talented of a guardian as your father was." Apocalypse cooed and was showing the male his options of weapons.

the male grabbed the one weapon he always did a curved blade the wrapped around his hand. he then looked at Apocalypse and growled when he heard that a healer was being dropped in to the battle feel. he wasn't all that happy to hear that as a healer was normally defenseless. he then looked over at Rose and grumbled at her his hand held out. he was inviting the female to touch him that was the connection he needed to be able to communicate with her

Apocalypse was just grinning before he cooed, "Anyways I'll be back soon." With that said he was vanishing and Rose was just mumbling a few profanities under her breath before flicking her hair from her face. She just stood with her scythe leaned against her shoulder while she was putting her hair up into a tight ponytail. An eyebrow was raised towards the male but she was taking his offered hand anyways. What was the harm?

the male gave a small smiled and then gently tightened his grip to assure her that they would be ok. he then let go of it and smiled when he felt the connection form 'I hope this healer is amble to fight are we will be struggling to keep her safe he always gives hard opponents to see who can survive and who can't'

"No my queen is no fighter. Never has been and never will be. Because the moment she does turn into a fighter, she loses her gift of Crystal Magic. A rare magic that only those of pure heart can use." Rose spoke and it wasn't long before Apocalypse was showing up with Ariel, holding onto her arm in a vise like grip. The moment that he let her go, she was moving over next to Rose. Rose just glared at the man before she spoke, "Oh I see that you have my cloak. I was wondering if it had showed up or not." "Of course. It mind as well have a mind of its own." Ariel spoke before she was pulling up the hood over her head, just sticking close to Rose for the time being as Apocalypse was explaining that he was bored and wanted to watch people kill one another.

Damian wasn't happy that his pet was being forced in to the ring but he knew pointing that out would only anger his king 'lets hope she knows how to stay out of the way then' when the people they were to be fighting were released the male shot forward to attack them killing several rather quickly he had gotten so use to the fights it wasn't even funny

Rose glanced towards Ariel before she was grabbing her hand and twirled her towards her, away from somebody that had tried to creep up behind her. Rose cut the person down and then Rose was gently pushing Ariel off towards the wall telling her to stay there. This had Ariel giving a soft smile before she was closing the cloak around her, clasping the clasp up by her neck. With that she watched Rose shoot off while she took to stay near the wall, the magic on the cloak seeming to activate. That would help keep her somewhat safe. Not to mention Rose would be there in a heartbeat if needed.

the male was rabid and it made Damian cringe "you really should have socialized that thing more often then you did my lord I am surprised it hasn't attacked the two females yet" Damians anger over Ariel being in there was clear in his voice but he still wouldn't voice it out loud since he didn't want to get his ass beat because he spoke out of turn in regards to this

Apocalypse gave a small shrug before he spoke, "I'm not overly worried. And if he does he does, perhaps he'll take care of the angel's guardian and save me the trouble of having to kill her." With that he was gesturing for the next group of warriors to head into the stadium and was gesturing for the archers to get into position. Yeah he was an asshole that liked to cheat a bit.

Ariel was the one who had spotted the archers which is what had her running over to where Rose was at, keeping behind her while the female fought, just holding onto the back of her shirt. A very normal thing, especially if she was wearing the cloak which would keep her safe from any attacks from behind.
"Archers!" Ariel spoke which had Rose reaching out to the male that was in the stadium with them, telling him to get closer to them.

he saw them and nodded his head when he got the communication from her and he moved over. spotting Ariel he huffed and then attacked when more people came at them. (gonna let you name him since he wouldn't have been given one). Damian clenched his hands as he watched them and wanted nothing more to go and get Ariel out of there

Ariel just watched for a moment before she was speaking something under her breath and a barrier flashed up around them just as the arrows flew towards them. This had Rose giving a faint snicker before she spoke, "Ah magic has its uses." With that she was looking up towards Apocalypse before she called out to him, "You are a coward to have everybody else fight us. Definitely a coward to throw somebody who doesn't even fight into the middle of this." She kept her free arm around Ariel, just keeping her drawn close glaring at the man. It seemed like Apocalypse was already about to throw a fit, which was a bit entertaining.

(Okay.)

Damian flinched a little and worried that her calling him out that all hell was going to break lose. Damian watched as the other male freaked out a little when the barrier came up he wasn't fond of enclosed spaces and the barrier was freaking him out

Ariel just looked towards the other although she was dropping if after a moment in time when she was sure that they were safe from the arrows. With that she listened to Rose call Apocalypse out which even had her flinching a bit as well. She knew how violent the man tended to be when he was called out. Who would have figured that the man would actually be coming down, and sure enough there was his whip lashing out at Rose, who didn't even seem to flinch at all. "Damian. Come and collect your pet. Now." Apocalypse ordered in a snappy voice.

"yes my lord" Damian headed down and when he got down he walked over and took Ariel by the arm and drew her away from her guardian. Damian then pulled her up the stairs and headed back to the castle. Damian figured it was better if she wasn't there when they faced off and he needed some time alone with her as he was going to be explaining things to her a little better.

while they were doing that one of the guards raced up to Alaric breathing heavily and rather beat up "my lord some of the men decided to take the slave Iris's punishment in to their own hands" it was well known that when it came to Iris you left her be as Alaric was the one who tortured her and punished her when she acted out or caused problems

Rose kept Ariel close to her although it wasn't long before Damian was coming and taking Ariel's arm. At first she wanted to keep her queen close but she did allow him to take her away from there. She was more than likely a lot safer with him. "If you hurt her, I will kill you." Rose warned him after a moment in time.

Alaric looked towards them before he was giving a shrug then spoke, "At this point I don't really care. She deserved punishment regardless. Now be useful and help me carry this stuff to Lady Dominique's room." With that he was pointing towards the box of doll stuff that Venus was taking to her sister's room, and then there was the dollhouse that had to be taken there.

"sire they removed her chains" the male then picked the boxes and such so that he could help carry them to her sisters room so they could help the girl get settled in.

Damian rolled his eyes lightly since he knew if she managed to survive the king since he was more then a little pissed at her

"Not like she can leave the dungeons anyways. And even if she did manage to get out she is still powerless as a human. Not to mention.... the chains are the magicked ones. They will form around her wrists right away again the moment she tries to leave the cell." Alaric spoke as he carried the dollhouse into Dominique's room and was setting it down. Man was this a sight, Venus was standing on the bed behind Dominique and braiding her hair. The elder female was wearing a dress that was a shade of pink, which was something one would never see her wear. Typically you only saw her wear reds or blacks.

Ariel looked over for a moment at the two before she spoke something under her breath and a mark appeared on both Rose and the male. Just something that would help speed up their healing process should they get hurt. She did spot Apocalypse and saw the particular look that he had...which told her that he was up to something. Which had her wondering what exactly? In the end she spotted the archers once again, which told her exactly what he was planning, despite Damian being there. Hopefully this would show the male how much the vile man actually cared, especially when a few arrows buzzed passed the two of them.

Damian wiped around and sliced the arrows down before they could get to close but he had pulled Ariel close. Damian had sadly missed one and received an arrow to his shoulder. being use to the pain he didn't even notice that he had been shot. Damian heard as the male growled and lashed out at the king his hand still wrapped around the blade he had been holding.

the guard turned a bright shade of red when he saw her in the pink dress. the male had a major crush on Dominique but he wouldn't tell her since he didn't know if she would even date let alone fi the king even allowed his eldest daughter to date or not. after setting the box down he spotted the seamstress who was heading in to the room to get the girls measurements for some new clothes

Apocalypse just gave a small laugh before he just seemed to vanish once again, appearing back on his throne and gesturing for the next round of his own people to come in. "He still hasn't learn to play fair." Rose commented which had Ariel giving a shake of her head before she was drawing away from Damian a little. "Hold still please." she spoke before she was breaking the arrow and pulling it out. Her magic was then working to get the wound healed from the inside out, just as a wound should heal.
"Human.... I hope your loyalities shift some." Rose commented before she was taking to allowing her scythe to vanish, and reform as the charm on her necklace. Now a different charm was breaking off and her twin swords were forming in her hands.

Damian looked at the arrow as she pulled it from his shoulder "thank you I didn't even notice that I had been shot" this would tell them that he was so use to pain that he didn't even feel it anymore. Damian looked over when the feral male stalked towards him "reign in your pet before he does something he will regret" Damian was speaking to Rose as the male seemed to listen to her and that was a good sign since that meant that he wouldn't kill her once they were returned to their cells

Back
Top Bottom