Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ariel after a while was heading off towards the infirmary so that she could tend to the patients that were there. She was startled when Apocalypse seemed to show up out of nowhere, a dark grin on his lips. "You want to see a place where not even my most trusted human is allowed? I doubt that he would enjoy the sight." he cooed in a dark voice before he was pulling her off with him, which had a few maids just whispering amongst each other. He was headed towards the "quarantine" zone. More like where Apocalypse kept all of his torture victims that had survived and were suffering in agony, but he didn't ever allow Damian in there at all. Ariel was definitely putting her hands to her mouth in horror upon entering the room, tears falling before she shook her head. "You are a monster!" she sobbed. "And you my dear are going to be a good girl and heal them. I don't want them dying quite yet, they still have punishments to receive." Apocalypse spoke before he was grabbing her grin roughly.

As this was happening Rose had been allowed to leave the room and was wandering the hall although she was stopping dead in her walking after a brief moment in time. Ironically outside of Damian's open room where the male was at although she wasn't really paying attention towards that. More she was focusing on the sudden fear that had come through the bond that she had with Ariel. Fear and panic. Well that was strange, and had her even more concerned. "Ah dear daughter of Lucifer, no need to worry about your precious queen. If she does her job, then I shall not have her punished. I just commissioned her to heal those with the quarantine zone." Apocalypse spoke as he drifted up, Alaric at his side. Although Alaric had a particular expression on his face that told Rose that something was amiss. This had the daughter of Lucifer speak in a dark tone, "You dare try and harm her, and I will make you wish that you had stayed sealed away."

Damian was laying one his back in his room and when he heard them talking he just laid back and listened since he figured it was better if he just stayed out of it. while he didn't agree with the female threatening his master he also knew that the male was able to handle her and that nothing would happen that he needed to handle.

Iris woke up and jerked her arms when she felt the chains on them. when some of the guards noticed she was awake one went to let Alric while the others decided they were going to hurt her and one had a plane to even try and rape her. Even when chained up Iris was a force to be reckoned with and she would kill anyone who tried to hurt her

Apocalypse gave a small smirk before he spoke, "Alaric, take her down to the dungeons. Toss her in on of the metal door cells. I don't care if it is with a roommate or not. And check on Iris as well." With that he was shooing the male off, Alaric going over and grabbing Rose's arm roughly. "Right now the only reason I play to your tune.... is because my queen ordered me to." Rose spoke after a moment in time before she was heading off with Alaric as calm as could be. Although she could feel the magic radiating from that quarantine area, the familiar magic from her queen. So gentle, and there was a speck of darkness in it. "Remember this. If you harm her. I will find a way to kill you." Rose hissed at Apocalypse. This had the man giving a faint chuckle before he spoke, "After tonight she will belong to Damian. Although some things my precious servant doesn't know, the better. Such as what lay behind the doors in that "quarantine" area." With that he was walking off once again. Did he seem to realize that they were outside of Damian's room? Not really. Or if he did he thought that they weren't talking loud enough for the male to hear.

Damian looked over at the door when he heard them all leave and shrugged his shoulders. Damian was a little worn out as he had been up most of the day and he really needed some sleep. Damian how ever would would wait till Ariel was there before he went to sleep that way she could learn where she was going to be sleeping and practically living from then on

It was a few more hours until Apocalypse was returning to Damian's room and more or less tossing the white haired female into the room. The young woman was collapsing onto the ground with a small cry although that was about the only noise that she made. No she was dead exhausted from using her magic but on the plus side... all of those injured slaves were healed and healthy again. Only to go through for them to go through that torture again. "Remember what I said little dove. I do keep to my threats. Until then.... you now belong to Damian, be a good girl and do as he says." Apocalypse spoke before he was disappearing, closing the door behind him. Ariel had tears falling down her cheeks and her clothes and skin were covered in blood from people that she had been helping.

when he left Damian sat up and looked at her and then motioned to another door in the room "go ahead and shower the blood off I doubt it is comfortable to sleep while being coated in blood from head to toe" Damian had no desire to sleep with someone who was covered in blood as it would only stain his sheets and then fact that blood got every where even when it was dry was more then a little annoying

"Y....Yes sir...." Ariel spoke in a soft voice although didn't meet his eye just slowly got to her feet. There was that faint feeling, that she more or less pushed to the side for the time being. No way did she want to show weakness. Not to mention.... that often times resulted in you being punished. Getting into the bathroom she just found herself glancing around it for a brief moment in time although she didn't make a move to close the door. No she wouldn't do that unless he told her that it was okay. . . despite how she really didn't want to have some strange see her naked.

Damian looked at her from where he was sitting "well get going you need to get the blood off of you" while she was showering he would get her a set of pajamas so that she could sleep in peace and with out having to worry about being exposed he would then work on getting her some different clothes since he didn't want to have her clothes constantly replaced because of blood stains

Ariel was giving a nod before she was doing as she was told. She had turned on the shower and stripped down, and stepped into the water. If one actually looked this is when they could see the scars lining her own delicate back. A constant reminder from when she had been a slave to that vile man the human served. Thankfully it didn't seem to take overly long to get the blood washed off of her skin although Ariel did find herself sinking down to sit on the small seat that was in the shower, letting the hot water flow down her body. The female let out a slow breath although she was hiding a choked sob at the thought of what she had seen in that vile room. But she couldn't say anything.... to anybody about it. Not without punishment. After a bit she was turning off the shower and using a little magic to dry her hair before she was wrapping a towel around herself.

when she stepped out she would find a pair of pajama sitting on the counter. while he hadn't been able to get any female one he had a spare pair that he was willing to let her use while they slept. Damian wouldn't do anything to her just yet as he wanted her to get comfortable around him before things started. Damian was already making plans to take her out and about one day but the next day he had plans with Venus and those he wouldn't break no matter what as the child was a sweetheart.

while everyone was settling in for the night Iris worked on getting her hands and legs freed so that she could find some clothing before she escaped after freeing the other two females so that they could head home and get the hell out of there.

Not that Iris was going to have any luck getting her hands and legs freed, not with the particular chains that were being used on her in specific. Apocalypse had anticapted her trying to escape so he had made chains designed just for her. "I won't try. The more you try and get them off, the tighter that they will get around your wrists and ankles. Oh and they are magic-proof and lockpick proof." came the familiar voice of Alaric as he walked down the stairs leading Rose, who was calm as could be at that point in time. The male was ordering a few guards to open up a door after a moment in time, which had them looking at each other almost nervously but did it anyways. Yeah a cell door to a prisoner that they really didn't want to open up for at all, but they weren't arguing with Alaric at all. There was a startled shriek from Rose when he was tossing her into the room and she was colliding with something.... well more like somebody and falling onto the ground before the door was slammed shut.

Ariel looked at the pajamas that were on the counter for a brief moment in time before she was pulling on the tshirt then her undies and the shorts that she had been given. These definitely weren't clothes that she was use to wearing at all...considering her attire consisted of dresses, dresses, and more dresses. She magicked her hair hair into a braid so that it didn't get into her face. Although turning around had her about colliding with Apocalypse, who was being his usual asshole self as usual. There was a devious grin on his lips and the female was falling onto the ground with a startled shriek upon colliding with him. She was trembling from head to toe even after he had left, although it didn't help that he had left a parting gift which would tell Damian that he had been there. A damn snake, which had more or less been dropped into Ariel's lap. And snakes were a major fear for her....like paralyzed in fear bad.

Iris looked at him and growled tugging on them some more "I will get free from these chains and once I do you will regret ever meeting me Alaric you will regret the day I was sent to live here" her anger towards the male was only out weight by the strange feelings she got around him and that had a tendency to irritate her even more. Iris watched what cell she was tossed in to a winced a little the male in that particular cell was vile and rather cruel but so long as you left him be he would do the same it was only when you annoyed or pissed him off that things got out of control.

Damian returned several moments later and walked in to the bathroom to see what was taking her so long when he spotted her and then snake he let out a small sigh and then walked over and picked the thing up but just behind its head so that the thing couldn't bite him "really my lord you know I am not fond of these things" while Damian wasn't terrified of them he had a personal dislike of them at least being in his room

Ariel didn't say anything at all just wrapped her arms around herself after he had moved the snake. Oh those vile things were something that she couldn't state at all, although it seemed like the human didn't have a very high opinion of them at all either. She managed to get to her feet although that was that slight sway that she dreaded finally showing. "No being to mean to the little dove now. I'm sure she is magically drained. Whoops my bad," came the familiar voice of Apocalypse as he popped up again and was shoving Ariel into Damian, the white haired female stumbling into the male. For a brief moment she was using him for balance although found herself drawing her hands away and apologizing in a soft voice for touching without permission. "See the ideal pet. You wouldn't have to do much training at all. Yet again if you want somebody you can train you could always take her guardian, and I can keep this one." Apocalypse spoke as she was drawing the young woman to him, her eyes wide with nothing but fear.

"Oh no you won't be able to get free from those chains. You can try. Even our dear friend in that cell hasn't been able to break free from the chains yet." Alaric spoke after a moment in time before he was giving a slight grin as he was going back over to the cell where the other two were at. A switch was flicked which had a magic light source lighting up the room. Briefly blinding towards those that were in the cell, the exact reason Rose was shielding her eyes for a brief moment in time.

Damian looked at him and then held the snake up "really my lord while I get she is terrified of them you also know I have a dislike of snakes so why would you use that to make her stay put while I was out of the room" while Damian wasn't questioning the man in general he was curious as to why the king had put a snake in his room after knowing he didn't like them.

Iris looked at him "we will see you of all people should know by now how good I am at escaping" Iris glared at the male who was in her cell and tried to touch her only for her to land a well placed kick and cause him to scream in pain as he clutched his balls

Alaric just looked towards her for a brief moment in time before he was looking towards Dominique as she all of a sudden seemed to appear out of nowhere. This is about when lightning seem to spark up around the bars of the cell which would make escaping more challenge. She also gave a small smirk before she cooed, "Just because you all pissed me off with your bullshit and sass." Lightning would spark up on the chains of all of the prisoners that had chains on them, or were touching doors. The shock was enough to send them on their asses and leave the numb for a little bit. After that, Dominique was vanishing once again so that she could go and cuddle with her sister.
Exactly what had happened to Rose as well since she had crept up to the door to peer out the bars on the window to see what was going on, before she zapped onto the ground. "Fucking cunt." she mumbled under her breath before she was just laying back on the ground just staring up at the ceiling. She wasn't overly worried about the male that was in the room, actually she had to even wonder if he was alive since he hadn't moved at all. It was a bit unsettling.

Apocalypse just gave a shrug before he was vanishing once again, and the snake was vanishing. Man was he confusing, and in a strangely good mood. Okay well a good mood for him anyways. That mood is what actually had Ariel shuddering and rubbing her arms. Oh she knew what that meant.... somebody was going to get tortured.

Damian looked at her "come on its time for bed your worn out and I have to be up early as Venus isn't one to sleep in late" Damian moved to the bed and motioned for her to get in while he killed the lights in the room and then closed the door allowing the darkness to take over the room and make it easier for them to sleep with out being blinded.

Iris growled a little when the pain shot through her arms but being tormented as often as she had been over the years made it easier for her to take the pain. Iris then looked at Alaric "can't even torture me yourself you have to let her do it what a pity and here I thought you actually had a pair" did she know she was poking a bear while it was down yes did she care not really

"Yes sir." Ariel spoke in a soft voice before she was going over and climbing into the bed as he had directed. Although without truly intending to, the moment her head touched the pillow she seemed to be fading into darkness instantly. She was just hoping that the nightmares stayed at bay.

Alaric just rolled his eyes before he spoke, "Yet last time I checked.... I never asked her to do anything. The Miss does as she pleases. I figured you should know this by now." With that he was turning to leave but not before activating something else, runes within the dungeon that would alert himself, Damian, Apocalypse, and Dominique to if somebody managed to get out of their cage. Not that he was overly concerned about that.

Rose found herself closing her eyes and stepping into a shared dream with Ariel. Sure they couldn't see each other physically but they could in a dream world, which seemed to reassure the white haired female. "Don't worry we will get out of here. I promise." Rose spoke to the other female in the dream world. In the real world, it was as if her father's cloak had found its way back to her, forming on her body as if it had been there the entire time.

"ehhhh true the..." Iris stopped herself there the last time she had called her a bitch she had been beaten with in an inch of her life for disrespecting the kings daughter but then again she wasn't seven anymore either "no your right I do know that the bitch does as she pleases I am just surprised that she hasn't put you out of your misery yet" Iris glared at the one remaining male who was down there and watched as he ran off "chicken shit"

the male in the cell with Rose watched her and then shrugged so long as she left him alone he would leave her be but if she fucked with him he would make her regret ever coming to the kingdom or allowing herself to be caught.

Damian finished closing the room off and then climbed in to the bed next to her and pulled her close his arm wrapping around her to keep her from sneaking off and not waking him

The next morning came around rather quickly for everybody. Ariel was in a deep sleep despite the sun shining through the window, although in all honesty one would almost suspect that she would sleep for a few more hours. She was strangely calm and relaxed, yet it helped that she had been speaking with Rose during the night. And at some point during the night, Rose had transferred her father's cloak back to Ariel, so she was snuggled in that as if it were a blanket. This was the only time that the white haired female ever wore a dark color, if it was a cloak of some sort.

The people down in the dungeons were up for their own rude awakening, which was a nice long shock to wake them up. Although this was done by Alaric and Apocalypse themselves. Apocalypse had gone over to where he was keeping Rose to see the female was still alive which had him questioning, "So you do know how to reign in your tongue?" This had her giving a shrug before she spoke, "Yeah towards those that don't piss me the fuck up. Not to mention decide to hold myself and my queen as hostages for whatever fucking reason." She was crossing her arms across her chest, just standing there glaring at him, not really phased by him at all.

"Alaric. Have a few guards bring to the to stadium. She can be one of today's fighters. Her sass is pissing me off." Apocalypse spoke in a dark tone which had Rose giving a fake look of horror of having to fight although her voice grew dark when he stated that if she refused, then he would have her queen tossed into the stadium as well, "You try it.... and I won't kill you. Instead I'll make you wish that you were fucking dead." Apocalypse was looking towards Iris for a moment before he was snapping his fingers and the chains were getting tighter around her wrists and ankles. And it wasn't long before Dominique was showing up with somebody else who was faintly casting something. A silence charm.

Iris grit her teeth a little at the pain and then looked at him she knew what was coming and had known when the two of them had shown up. he was going to have one of the two of the beaten probably her as she had been acting out and not being the good little pet her had wanted. Iris glanced at the door of the cell when she heard something thud against it. this was the males way of telling everyone to shut up while he was sleeping.

Daimian was awoken as usual by Venus climbing all over him "child is it possible for you to wake a person up the normal way such as shaking them" while he wasn't mad he was still out of it as he had just woken up

"Nope. That isn't as fun. Oh Damian has a girl in his bed. She is pretty. Will she play with us?" Venus spoke after a moment in time before she was shifting to sit on the side of the bed and just watch the male for a moment. There was a bright smile on her lips before she spoke, "We are going to have breakfast in an hour! Oh I should find daddy and let him know!" With that she was jumping off the bed and taking off to try and find her father. A bad thing to do on her own since she usually ended up wanting to search rooms that she really didn't have an business searching.

Although in her exploration she ended up running into somebody who definitely wasn't suppose to be in the castle. An intruder that had come there to try and kill Apocalypse and his family. The little girl's eyes were wide with fear and she was actually giving a scream when the man was grabbing her. "Let me go!" Venus sobbed as she kicked at the man, not that it would do much good.

Apocalypse just had a more emotionless expression on his features before he was going over to cell that had the male in it before he spoke, "No no. Today is your lucky day as well. You get to have some fun in the stadium as well." He did look towards Alaric for a moment who was listening to something before he was looking with a small frown. Although he knew that something was up when Dominique was emerging from a cell that she had been in, mid-torture and was suddenly bolting off towards the stairs, vanishing into the shadows.

"maybe Venus she is really tired right now" when she took off Damian followed after her and he got to her after she had been grabbed and with a well placed kick to the males chest and he had Venus pulled free and held her close to him "close your eyes little one and keep them shut till I tell you otherwise." Damian saw that her sister was coming up on the hall and he knew that all hell was fixing to break lose.

The male growled at him and threw something else at the door. he had been in that cell since he was a small child and he is unable to talk or communicate anything vocally. one of his powers allowed him to make mental connections with people and he communicated with them that way.

Venus was grateful when Damian came up out of nowhere and was wrapping her arms around his neck, sobbing a bit. Poor child was confused on what had happened, and why this man had tried to take her. Dominique just came up out of nowhere and was grabbing the would be kidnapper and was vanishing with him back to the dungeons. The man was more or less tossed into a cell next to Iris and the woman was striding in behind him, the elements seeming to ripple around her. Good thing it wouldn't leave the cell at the time... a safety mechanism placed on the cells. So even if a prisoner got free, their magic wouldn't travel outside of the cell. A good thing for Dominique when she needed to let off steam. "How dare you try and take my baby sister." Dominique spoke in a dark voice before she was kicking him in the face, sending him backwards into the wall. Yeah it was clear that she was beyond pissed off at that point in time.

Rose just watched from where she was sitting in the cell, having decided that she was just going to ignore Apocalypse. At that time she was more watching the male that she was sharing a cell with before a shudder was running up her spine. Probably from the teleportation that was wrapping around her and before she knew it...she was appearing in front of Apocalypse and dropping onto the ground roughly. "Oof." she groaned.

Damian rubbed her back. "shhhhh its ok little one I have you and big sister got the bed man" Damian then headed back to his room so that she would feel more secure and safe. this was as well her would see who was coming in to the room and would be better able to protect the little girl.

the male she had been sharing the cell with charged the door and slammed in to it full force in anger. even though they hadn't talked he was still protective of his cell mate even if she didn't want him to be

Ariel had ended up waking up a bit after Damian had left but hadn't moved from the bed, just sat there almost sleepily. Although it wasn't long before Damian came into the room with a sobbing and frightened child. The poor child was also bleeding from a scratch on her arm from when she had been snatched away from the man by Damian. Who would have figured that Venus would be climbing out of Damian's arms and taking to curling up into Ariel. That motherly vibe that Ariel gave off she supposed. The angel was running a gentle finger down the wound and it was vanishing. Venus gave a small sniffle before she was looking towards the door quickly when she realized that she didn't have her bunny rabbit. "What's wrong?" Ariel questioned in a soft voice, which had Venus sobbing, "I don't have my bunny rabbit!" This had her burying her head into Ariel's chest and she started crying, the young woman just wrapping her arms around the child gently and humming softly to try and get her to calm down.

Apocalypse just looked towards the door for a moment in time before he was giving a chuckle then spoke, "Oh he finally reacted." Although it wasn't long before he was giving a grunt of pain and falling onto the ground. First it had been Rose's foot to his groin and then her knee to his face. "There I feel better now. And sure I'll compete in your stupid stadium. I'm bored anyways. And I will show you.... the bad mistake that you have made." Rose spoke, a dark smirk on her lips.

Back
Top Bottom