Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Jack looked at her "thanks I would rather not have his majesty yell at me for being alone in here with you" Jack knew that most of guards were not suppose to be alone in a room with either of his children.

Damian moved more and while he knew that she wasn't truly enjoying it he was more then happy to hear her moan and make noise as this told him he was feeling pleasure. Damian started to pick up the pace as he eventually began to pound in to her.

Luke continued to move his thrusts remaining the same in pace but not in force as he moved the trusts became more and more forceful. Luke shifted her hips so that he could go deeper in to her. Luke knew that things would get complicated even if they killed the men they would still be locked in the room and depending on how this damn pill worked it would be a while before they were done

Dominique looked towards him before she spoke, "Meh he can go fuck himself. I do as I please. And he pisses me off to much, I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because one should know.... I'm the one to be more afraid of." This had her turning her attention towards the flame that seemed to appear around her briefly before it vanished. Well that told her that Alaric had returned to his room, which meant that Marie was with Venus. At least she hoped the woman was. Yet that light elemental that she had created hadn't returned at all, which was good news. After a moment she figured out what she wanted to wear. Her skin tight mini dress and her knee high boots. Perfection.

The men that were watching did get a little bored after a bit, and left the room. At least some of them anyways. There was one that stayed...that was actually taking to giving them both a shot. Jack got it in the ass since that was closest, and Rose got on in the thigh. This had Rose feeling slightly woozy for a brief moment in time at first before she felt a warmth spread through her body. She was giving a small moan at feeling him inside of her. He would feel her vaginal walls almost tighten around him, as if to keep him there, and there was almost a hazy look of lust in her eyes. But he would be the same way.

Who would have figured that at some point in time Apocalypse would end up showing up in Damian's room, just sitting in the window seat quickly watching. It was almost eerie to be honest, especially when one wouldn't realize that he was there at first. "Damian.... I do hope you wore protection. Or have pills in your room. I don't want to see her with child.... quite yet. The first child she bears.... will be my heir. Just as the first child Iris bears will be my heir as well. It assures me power to both kingdoms." Apocalypse spoke as he was drifting over and Ariel was giving a small yelp at the needle that he was jabbing into her neck. Nothing harmful, just to make her a little more.... playful for Damian. With that he was vanishing just leaving them alone once again. Ariel was a little out of it at first, her mind more of a haze at that point in time.

Damian said noting when it came to protection since he hand't worn any but he did have pills in his room to make sure she didn't become pregnant. Damian had seen him stick her with the needle and tried to figure out which drug it was. Damian had a feeling that it was something that would make things more interesting for them both. Damian shifted and slowly drew out till just the very tip of his cock was poised at her entrance and then he slammed back in to her.

Luke growled when the shot was given and then he felt it take effect and before he knew it his trusts were no longer paced evenly they were fast and uneven. Luke then bent down and bit Rose leaving a mark and claiming her as his own. since he was feral it was normal for wanting to claim her even if she wouldn't agree to it

Ariel almost whimpered when he was drawing himself out of her, just teasing her entrance although that was replaced with a gasp when he was slamming back into her. Man if anything the drug only made her crave the sex, despite not really being into it that much. Damn Apocalypse and his cheap tricks especially when he was commenting to Damian that he had changed his mind. He wanted to see his dear and loyal general have a child. Creeper.

The chains that kept her bound down did end up vanishing, especially now that she was nothing but compliant. This allowed her to wrap her legs around his waist, drawing him deeper inside of her. There was a whimper when he bit her and left a mark, but she didn't complain about it at all.

While this happened, Iris would eventually end up waking up to find that Alaric had taken to burying himself balls deep inside of her body. The man just sitting there, not really moving much except for small little thrusts. Nah he wanted her more awake while he fucked her.

Iris groaned a little when she woke up as her head was pounding. it only took her seconds to realize she was naked and that something didn't feel right. Iris shifted and it wasn't long either before she was screaming at Alaric as she noticed he was buried balls deep in her "what the fuck do you think your doing"

Damian groaned a little when her walls clamped around him and to make sure that she felt even more Damian shifted then again so that he could still pound deeply in to her and then he leaned down and began to suck on one of her breasts while with his free hand he massaged the other.

Luke pumped in to her and instead of saying sorry to her over and over mentally he was growling at her that she was his and would always be his. Luke wasn't even aware of what that would entail if they kept this up

"What do you think I am doing. Now shut the fuck up or I'll gag you. The only noise that I want to here from you is moans." Alaric spoke before he was drawing himself out of her before slamming back inside of her. Hey he had been nice and at least applied some lubricant before he had decided to just stick himself inside of her.

Ariel was giving a small whimper of pleasure, arching up into him a little bit. It wasn't long before he was taking one of her breasts into his mouth, and the other was being massaged with his free hand.

Rose just gave a moan before she cooed, "Yours." She did arch up into him, which allowed him to push himself into her more deeply. Although she did give a playful look before she was stopping him and sliding away from him, his hard cock sliding out of her. Nope she was just shifting so that she was on hands and knees, her ass in the air. A mental suggestion from Apocalypse, and she had been more or less compelled to listen to it.

Luke growled a little when she did that and after shifting a bit he slammed in to her as he took her from behind. this allowed him to get much deeper then before and had him groaning a little

Iris screams when he slammed in to her before she lashed out and tried to shove him off of her so she could get out of the room.

Damian thrusted in to her several more times before he slammed in a deep as possible and let his first release hit him and pour in to her. Damian so then pulled out of her and rolled her on to her stomach and then slammed back in to her and with a few moves drew some of his own cum out of her

Ariel could only moan as the male fucked her until they both ended up cumming, the female not really wanting to but the body hadn't given her much of a choice. While the head screamed no, the body did the exact opposite. She could feel his cum dripping down and soon enough she found herself on her stomach and he was pushing himself back inside of her. This had her giving a faint whimper, holding a hint of fear in it. No she wasn't overly keen on being in this position because she had no idea what he was going to do next...which frightened her.

"Don't think that you are going to be getting away." Alaric spoke before he was snapping his fingers and the chains were tightening and her arms were spawled out on either side of her, pinned to the bed, as were her legs. There was no moving except for her head and her body, and even then she was limited to how much her body could move. "God you are so tight." he groaned as he fucked her. "You know.... I like my lord's suggestion.... You are a pet, so you should look like one. So what animal would you like? I personally feel like having a pet rabbit." Alaric spoke and another maid came into the room with a butt plug that had what appeared to be a puffy rabbit tail, and a rabbit eared hairband.

Rose was giving faint moan as he was slamming his way back inside of her before she was more or less pressing her breasts against the bed that they were on. Made it a little more comfortable on her at that point in time, and didn't really hinder her much. "I wonder what she would look like with one of those butt plugs with an animal tail and ears." one of the men suggested, which had another almost smiling wickedly before they were actually going off to grab something like that.

Luke growled and this had several men move away as they would find out if was a better idea not to try and get too close to her while he was taking her.

Damian held her hips in place and then leaned down "what you don't like this position?" Damian could tell she didn't but he wanted to hear her say it and then he would do something different and take her in a different area.

"no shit I have never had sex before you asshole" Iris glared at the female when she came in before she looked back at him "don't you even think about it" Iris had no intention of letting him use toys on her if she could help it

Ariel was giving a faint whimper before she spoke in a soft voice, "W....What I like doesn't matter." Ah yes that was a very normal slave thing that was for sure. As long as he didn't try to take her anally she would probably be fine. From experience she knew that hurt like no other and she honestly wasn't sure why men had such a fascination with it.

Rose just gave a small giggle before she hummed, "Oh I could be a fox.... I absolutely adore foxes." Yeah she had heard the comment and the fact that she was going with it was almost comical. Although sex definitely wasn't anything new to her, neither was the being tied down or anything like that. Truth of the matter was...the female was kind of into that stuff.

"I said shut up unless you were moaning in pleasure." Alaric spoke in a sharp voice, which actually had the other female backing away rather quickly. With that Alaric was actually taking a ball gag and shoving it into Iris' mouth and latching it so that she wouldn't be able to get it off as easily. It wasn't long before he was drawing out of her and loosening the chains on her ankles just enough where he could get her ass up a little. This had him lubing up her ass, before a finger was sliding into her. Soon after the finger though... was the butt plug. No he wasn't going to fuck her anally, at least not for a while.

"if I am asking I want the truth Ariel, so again you don't like this position do you" Damian gently tugged her head back a little so that he could get a good look at her face as he moved in her. Damian groaned a little when he felt her walls tighten again against him "your body really likes this I bet we could go for hours before your body was satisfied should we give that a shot hmmmmm see how much cum we can keep in your body" Damian was more then ready to remain locked in the room for days fucking her as her body was addicting.

Iris screamed around the gag and she struggled to get free of him and the chains. when she felt the plug get pushed in she arched in pain and screamed more even against the gag it could still be clearly heard.

Luke growled a little 'mine I decide' he didn't want anyone touching her but him and he didn't want anything in her just yet other then his cock. Luke pulled her close as he soon felt his own release hit and he pumped his cum in to her body before he shifted her so she was laying on her side and with one of her legs drapped over his shoulder and he began to pound in and out of her

Ariel was giving that faint whimper again before she spoke, "N....not in particular.... s....sir." Although it wasn't long before her hair was being grabbed and her head being pulled back gently. The male continued to fuck her and then she could feel him twitch inside of her. There was the comment that her body seemed to like it, although it was only because of the drug. Not that she had much of a choice in the matter of how long he was going to fuck her, or even how much he decided to cum inside of her.

Rose almost pouted a bit although it wasn't long before she could feel his twitch and cum deep inside of her. Soon enough there was a position change and she was laying on her side, her leg draped over his shoulder as he pounded into her. Well he got a nice view of his cock sliding in and out of her. Some men she knew that was a major turn on, just like some were majorly turned on by seeing their cum drip out of the woman. A moan escaped her lips and she could feel her own release building.

Alaric just listened to the scream of pain around the gag, which had him almost laughing a bit. "Oh music to my ears." he chuckled as he was gently tugging on the puffy rabbit tail to make sure that the plug was firmly in place. Once he was sure of that, he was sliding his cock back inside o her.

hearing this Damian gently pulled out before ehe picked her up and carried her to inform of the fire place where a nice roaring fire was going. this would keep them warm while they were both naked and bare to the world. Damian and sat on the ground and pulled her in to his lap facing him. he then positioned her just right so that she would be riding him "now lets see how well you can pleasure me hmmmmmm" Damian then laid back but his hands were resting on her hips showing her how she needed to move.

'cum cum hard I want you filled with my seed' Luke smiled when he saw his cock buried in her and knew he wanted it there all the time.

Iris jerked on her hands as she wanted to push him away from her and not to have him in her at all. feeling him back in her had tears forming in Iris's eyes as him fucking her was slightly painful

Ariel was just watching a bit wary when he pulled out and it wasn't long before he picking her up and carrying her over towards the fire place, where he was sitting down, and soon enough she was straddling him, his cock burying itself inside of her. Although this is when he was essentially stating that he wanted her to pleasure him. That was easy enough to do but.... there was still that fear. How often some of the men she had been around would get mad if it wasn't done fast enough. "Yes sir." Ariel spoke in a low voice. No she knew how to pleasure a man, that was easy enough, she was just prepared to randomly get smacked or something for not going fast enough or going to fast.

Rose heard his words, which only had her giving a moan which turned into a cry of pleasure after a little bit of his fucking, and she was cumming hard. The female was gazing up at him before she cooed, "Mark me as yours.... show me that I'm yours, and yours alone." Dangerous words but a lust filled brain really didn't care. He could fill her will all the cum and bite marks that he wanted at that point in time, and she really wouldn't care. Hell he could decide to cum into her numerous times and make her wear cum filled panties all day and she wouldn't care.

Alaric just continued to fuck her, feeling her walls clench around him. "Oh it seems your body likes what is happening. You are so wet and tight around me right now. God you are going to get me to cum soon." he groaned after a moment in time as he picked up the pace.

Luke smiled and preceded to do as she asked and started to bite her as he fucked her when they both came down she would find that her breast had bite marks as well as her neck and shoulders. Luke moved in her and when he was ready he started to pull out and then slam in repeating that over and over as it was what felt really good at the time.

Damian watched her and smiled as she started to move "thats my girl just like that take me all the way in to you" Damian would find a different drug in the group he had later and hopefully it would make her more horny and outgoing when it came to using her voice and enjoying the sex as he didn't want to stop anytime soon.

Iris glared at him and then cried out when he picked up the pace. Iris doubled her effort to get free of the chains holding her to the bed

Rose could only moan in pleasure as he fucked her again and again. Although eventually they would both notice that the drug seemed to be slowly wearing off, thank god for quick metabolisms, but even then Rose didn't seem to care much. It was way to enjoyable at that point in time, and she didn't even seem to care that people were watching them.

Not that even drugs would help Ariel be more vocal during sex. Fear was stronger than any drug that she could be given that was for sure. At that point in time she was more calm than what she had been, although who knew how long that would exactly last. See how long before he got annoyed with her lack of words. At least it was written on her features that she was getting pleasure out of it, despite her eyes telling a different story.

"Struggle all you want. You won't get free."Alaric spoke after a moment in time as he continued to fuck her, eventually groaning and burying himself deep inside of her, cumming hard.

Luke groaned in to her neck as he moved his hips slowing as they were a little sore and his back was wearing out for all the moving he was doing.

Damian watched her as they fucked and while he hated that the pleasure wasn't reaching her eyes he was enjoying the sensation of her being wrapped around him.

Iris's head fell back when he came in her with tears streaming down her face. Iris did like him but this was too much she could tell that he didn't truly care and it wasn't just how he acted while being her tormentor

After a little bit, it seemed like everything had finally come to an end for everybody. Rose was covered in marks from Luke, although it wasn't like it really mattered to her. His semen dripped from between her legs, although she was currently passed the hell out on the bed next to him, dead to the world. At some point in time her father's cloak had taken to forming around her once again, a normal thing when she was in a more defenseless state, such as when she was actually fast asleep.

Alaric had ended up getting Iris off a few times and had made sure to fill her with his semen numerous times, although after he was done fucking her finally he was having another maid come into the room with a pill which he was forcing into her mouth, and forcing her to swallow it down. A Plan B pill so that she didn't get pregnant. Not yet at least. He definitely wasn't prepared for a child. "See I cannot get you pregnant yet. My lord has already called dibs on getting you with child." Alaric explained after a moment in time, his voice almost bored. The other female that was in the room was getting winked at and he cooed, "Maybe I'll come and pay you a visit tonight." This had her flushing bright red before she stammered, "I...If you wish my lord."

While this happened, Dominique was returning from where she had disappeared off to, actually dragging the person that she had been sent to take care of back to the palace. The man was more or less being tossed a her father, who was just raising an eyebrow. "That asshole tore my favorite dress. And he is being more resistant to giving me answers. Turns out he is gay." Dominique spoke as she was examining the cut on her side although she was more pouting at the torn dress than the injury.

having heard that the dress had been torn the seamstress showed up and walked over to her ignoring the male in the room and looked over "don't worry miss you bring this by and I can fix it and make it better then new" with that she turned and left to make the plans for he dress.

Iris glared at him "I will not bare his child I would rather end my life then do that" Iris was dead serious she would not carry that mans child in her at all and if they tried to force her to she would end her own life.

(Remember she is gagged)

Dominique just looked towards the seamstress for a moment before she spoke, "Oh that would be wonderful." With that she was giving a small grin before she was drifting off towards her room so that she could change out of that, and tend to the cut on her side.

(Oh yeah haha. Sure we can time skip.)

A few months had gone past and much to the dismay of Alaric, Iris had still ended up getting pregnant. Not that he really cared about the child though, so it really didn't really result in an attitude change. Nah he was still he normal asshole self. Although things were definitely getting worse, considering over the past few months of holding Rose and Ariel hostage, the residents of Aetherial had officially declared war against Apocalypse, although that is something that even Rose had been waiting for.

Rose had spent the last few months getting to know Luke, and had managed to teach him to walk on two feet and act like a human. It had been difficult but she had managed to do it, after a bit of a struggle. She even allowed the vile man that called himself king to toss her into the stadium now and again, but it always seemed to work in her favor, benefits of her being a strong fighter.

Ariel had taken to trying to avoid people and kept to busying herself in the infirmary, in particular the quarantine area and making sure that everybody there was okay. Sadly Damian still didn't know the truth behind the vile place, and she wasn't allowed to say anything either.... rules of Apocalypse. But this resulted in Damian getting a little upset with her for not telling him, as her master, anything. But Ariel was still holding firm on not conforming completely to being a slave again. Especially after she had managed to run into Rose, who had told her that she was a queen, nothing less. Now and again, Ariel even went to visit Iris down in her prison cell, since that was where they had taken to locking the female up, and it seemed like Rose and Ariel were about the only people that she would play nice with.
Today was definitely an off day for Ariel since she was feeling a little under the weather, and definitely had more of a pale tint to her skin, although for the most part she ignored it, just took to tending to the slaves that had been beaten within inch of their life. "You are a godsend. Please.... when you people arrive... tell us you are going to free us." one of the people whispered which had Ariel giving a nod before she spoke, "You are all welcome in my kingdom."

Luke walked up behind Rose as they were still locked in the same cell they had been forced to have sex in which he appreciated since it meant he could shower when he needed to. when he got close to her he wrapped his arms around her "how much longer till we are free" Luke had never been free and the idea of being free and able to walk on the ground with out having to worry about a fight or being attacked. Luke rested his chin on her shoulder as he hoped that they would still be able to at least spend time together after they were free.

Damian stood next to the king as he held court with the other generals as they prepared for the attack from Aetherial. Damian had a feeling that it wouldn't just be the angels either they had gotten word that if Iris wasn't released and sent back home the demonic kingdom would join them as well in attacking the kingdom to free everyone there

Rose looked towards him for a moment before she was shaking her head then spoke, "I'm not quite sure. I guess we'll find out." With that she was closing her eyes and letting out a slow breath, reaching out to her brother mentally. She reopened her eyes although she didn't seem to move, not at the time she was actually looking through Lance's eyes, with her permission, and seeing what he saw. "Man they are in trouble. Lucifer and Gabriel are leading the front ranks. And it seems that even the vampires have decided that they are going to assist. And.... this is interesting...." she spoke, her tone more musing. From what she saw from Lance was that even the demons had decided that they were going to assist. The vampires didn't shock her at all, since they had always been closely allied with the angels.

Apocalypse was definitely fuming at that point and was on the verge of throwing a bit, and probably punching one of his generals. He probably would had shadows not come from nowhere and kept him almost locked to his chair as Dominique came into the war room, not fucks given at that point in time. Yeah she wasn't usually allowed in there, but she didn't care. "Dominique, release me and leave now. Woman are not welcome here." Apocalypse spoke which had his eldest daughter giving an almost playful smirk as she was taking a seat in one of the comfy chairs that one of the generals had abandoned, one leg crossed over the other. "You know.... I have to wonder Father.... who has more power of the men in this room. You or I?" she cooed after a moment in time.

Damian nearly started to laugh as he knew the kings daughter was more powerful then her father simply because of what he had done to her. Damian looked over when a maid came in and handed him a letter. it was more information from the front and then men who were watching everything and smirked when he saw who was leading the angels. man this was going to be interesting since the two were not ones you wanted to fuck with

Back
Top Bottom