Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep in the Dark OOC

Hey, I'd love to loan you a bit of the HUGE excess that I have, but I'm afraid I just can't. Yeah, no.

More annoyed with Tenshi really, due to a lack of posts from that direction... but such is life.

No worries, such is life.... and I'll be waiting.

Really, I WANT to get you all out of the cavern, and exploring the area... but I've been having to roll on my 'how to force things along' table.

I've been busy myself as well, but as my last spot rolls were all bad, Emanaia was practically blind in there, lol, and apparently dragging Killian as well somehow making him fail all the checks that would have helped him got us out of there :p

Ironically, Grim, one of the extra events you generated (in the pool) is the reason we haven't left.

Random. Tables x-x

Also! Everyone give me a DC 12 Terror of the Unknown check! DC 13 for those who passed their spot checks.

Also! You gain a bonus to your saving throw for each of the following; +1 for each of the following languages (Stygian, Old Stygian, Acheronian, Demonic), any corruption (and yeah, only one player gets that), and +1 if you have at least 3 ranks in Knowledge (Arcane).

O.O

would that a Will saving throw vs fear?, do we get some special modifier on that?

It's a Will save, and yes, technically, it's a Terror of the Unknown, which has some rules of it's own. However! This particular one has some odd little rules... due to how the damn thing was set up x-x

Okay, went from fail to barely passed. I am thankful like never before for your habit of making weird crap while suffering from sleep deprivation, in addition to your love of very, very odd tables.

What do you mean with any corruption?, and I got a bonus vs corruption, do I get that bonus in this roll?

Nope. Rather, you can add your corruption score to your save. All that I will mention as to why, is that it has something to do with who and how the things in the cave were made.

Okay, I'm going to be somewhat nicer then usual... as I just want things to be moving along. If you fail your Terror of the Unknown check, you make a DC 10 Corruption save instead. Which, is a Will save, that includes any bonuses against corruption that you have.

not so good if I need you being nicer than usual and granting me a second roll :p
still I'm glad I passed, though I had a 90% chance of success there, 95% if I kept the +1 from knowing stygian into that second roll

Yup.... but you will be shaken for the next ten rounds!

Really, it's better then being unconscious for the next 3d6.... mostly as I do NOT want a TPK for the first encounter. Third? Eh, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom