Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep in the Dark OOC

HGG. In my post I said that she took the pod from him, based on what you told me here in OOC. She was going to grab it if he didn't hurry, and he didn't hurry, and then Emanaia came up and grabbed her, urging her to go. Made sense she would have taken the pod.

So, shall I just assume all and sundry keep running along the narrow path besides the water, with the terror nipping at your heels?

Fair enough. Will post again in three or four hours, just giving you time to react to what happened.... and I rolled to see just what would happen to him.

Hope you like it :)

Also, if you want to identify the markings.... DC 10 common sense will tell you that it's magical.

Since it passed a while already I'm assuming Emanaia is no longer shaken about before, the whole atmosphere is still scary I know but I mean as for the actual penalties.

Actually, a funny thing. The cave, where you got the penalties, was only three hundred feet away. With two move actions a round, or sixty feet per round, it would have only taken you five rounds to reach this point in the tunnel, or about thirty seconds.

However, I'm in a nice mood today, so why the heck not :D

Also, kckolbe. Whats Killian looking for? Because, even with a natural 20 on a search check, the only things of significance are the markings
which seem to belong to a mixture of the counterspells, hypnotism and summoning styles
, but other then that? There is a faint slope downwards, and the cave is maybe three feet higher then you.

Really more just a nervous, anything that might trigger another "oh shit" experience. Think of it more as playing sentry than investigating.

Nothing would currently stand out. Just a simple tunnel, some blood stains, and some faintly glowing marks between you and the thing that was chasing you.

Okay, the most annoying thing about all this? I got the name, geographically altered at that, and some bare bones information on the damn thing. Still! Terror behind us, and adventure awaits!

So, anyone going to be making some spot checks? Or shall the group be heading out? Will admit, added it in for... black humor.

As my lovely cousin stated, I like using things from the source material.... meaning that you narrowly won out and actually escaped, and that your being alive is NOT a cruel illusion.

I know it is on me to post, but given his failure, I think someone else should go next

Eh, feel free to post. Really, so long as people start leaving/heading out? I won't be tempted to do things. Horrible, terrible things.

I got bored waiting. So. You have that.

For I am the DM! I care not from where the posts come, only that they flow!

Oddly enough, the Conan system uses Reflex plus your Dexterity and any other bonuses... meaning that Dexterity is counted twice. And makes the sneaky/nimble buggers fast and aggressive little blighters.

Sorry had a couple of very busy days ^^ I'm posting in a few moments

Grim Troll said:
Oddly enough, the Conan system uses Reflex plus your Dexterity and any other bonuses... meaning that Dexterity is counted twice. And makes the sneaky/nimble buggers fast and aggressive little blighters.

Isn't initiative just a reflex save + initiative modifiers, I don't think it adds dexterity twice, anyway I rolled a 13 (9+base reflex+dex) but in case you do add dexterity twice that would be a 15 instead

Back
Top Bottom