Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep in the Dark OOC

Actually, that's the odd thing. Dexterity counts twice. It's one of the odder things about the system.

Still, the shambling Gollum knock off has a 10... so Tenshi has a fairy decent chance of hacking it.

It is currently ten feet away, and behind the glowing runes, but it is approaching. So, your not in range, but it's movements are sluggish and jerky. However, it acts on count 10, so everyone can act before it.

......... Did you step over the glowing markings? If so.... things may not turn out well for you.

Roughly a two feet section, half in one 'square' and half in the other. Mostly, it is easy to step from protected to screwed.

Reflex save DC 15... success means you only have tendril like claws nearly wrapping around his head. Failure means that you don't pull back in time.

You can spend a fate point? Or try and escape it's grip, will post IC soonish, but that is rather rotten luck.

It happens. Chance of death is the price for good games, after all. He'll try to get free. Is that a grapple check or untrained escape artist? +1 for str, +4 if using dex.

No worries... and you have the light pod, do you not? Either works by the way, needs to beat a 16.

So, the hard drive may have derped, but the game is still on.... also, Tenshi... you still interested?

Sorry for the delay, last week was reading week, so my mother took my labtop away x-x The perils of living at home for university.

Would like to be apologizing for any delays, midterms and papers, including an annoying group project, so this has been an annoying week. Still, if your still interested, I'll expand the IC post. For the most part, was giving an opportunity to retreat and fight, or just flee.

Sorry I wasn't around, I might be slow to reply but I'm still around so count me in too :)

Back
Top Bottom