Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep in the Dark OOC

Grim Troll

Star
Welcome everyone! This is where all our OOC chatter shall take place, and some of the custom things will be explained.... maybe. Depends on what exactly it is in the first place. Still! Just check in, and claim your IC color.

Yup, now just for you to put up your sheet in the profile, and the others to check in, as to fulfil the bare minimum needed by the site people... though eh, I'll put up the opener in the morning anyway.

Would like to apologize, been having some internet issues today. Will have the opening post up tomorrow, but if you have not checked in, you are not allowed to post. And I'm looking forward to that temptress.....

Okay, Khan has not been on for the last few days, you want to get started without her for the moment?

Ah, then we can be started tomorrow? Just asking for opinions, as I don't want to delay too much, but at the same time, don't want to just start when people are busy x-x

Posted. I didn't mention the other chars, just in case they were separate caves.

Nope, all of you are in the same cave, same pool. I would have had names and a line break if you were separated.

Please note, I'm not going to post again in the IC until all of you 'wake up', and even then, until someone decides to leave or do something, there is little going on in the cave.

Does language need to be identified? Emanaia and Killian share 5 languages (Zingaran, Argossean, Aquilonian, Shemitish, Ophirean), so odds are they could communicate easily enough, but since there is no "common," I didn't know how big an issue that was.

I would ask that you put the language in brackets before a sentence, to help with that. It's not much of a difference, but it does help with multiple languages and not being able to speak all of them.

Sweet. Khan, should I assume she used Zingaran, since that is her primary language? My char speaks that, so it would work.

Also, I know that Tenshi has not posted.... please, do not let that stop you. Really, I'd rather it got doing and continued, somewhat, rather then crash and die in a flaming stalling crash.

kckolbe said:
Sweet. Khan, should I assume she used Zingaran, since that is her primary language? My char speaks that, so it would work.

Yeah I forgot about multi languages in this setting so yeah should be zingaran

Grim Troll said:
Attack roll vs AC 14 or a DC 12 Craft (Herbalism) check to get a pod without it breaking.

Should I just roll on the lobby of rolz.org?

Eh, a custom dice room works best, that way you can link the result. Really, I'm mostly interested in how much you succeed or fail by.

Back
Top Bottom