Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep in the Dark OOC

So, you have been given something of a hint. I've tried to make it as creepy as possible, as it'll be practice for later.....

The IC post was what you figured out. Most of the time, I'll either send you a PM for knowledge checks.... or if I'm bored enough, will just do something IC. However, I'm also trying to make it feel a touch more... organic? Eh, more flavor then anything else, and more fun then bland generic statements.

Okay, map will be updated tomorrow, as I've gotten most of the Reach done, have to clean up and finish the important figures, but should be mostly ready. That said, not sure if you'll all like it, as I'm trying to mix underground with... well, not being too much in a stone wasteland. Of course, this is just one little corner of The Underworld ;)

Please remember, a bored troll, is a troll making rolls to see what horrible, terrible thing will stumble across you.

So did you already roll our spot checks or do you need us to do that? I am currently at a +6, which is decent, but odds are against me seeing it.

EDIT: kckolbe:1D20+6 → 8(2 + 6) Another 2. My average roll on a D20 is a 3. That's technically below average for a D6. Oh well, I am going to blame all the "distracting" views for shutting his brain down.

Please roll, as really, it was just a little teaser for if you managed to spot it.

Or ask me questions on here. Really, I'm not doing my Timewalking dungeons in WoW yet, and class ended two hours ago... so I'm free for the next six hours since I already walked my pug.

And damn, that sucks for you. Can't blame him though, they are pretty distracting :p

Posted. I'll be out of town for a few days starting tomorrow, so may be a bit slow.

Such is life, as annoying as it may be for a troll. Still, health comes first. I can hardly be entertained by you lot if your dead after all :)

And just want Tenshi or kckolbe to post, before revealing what is in the darkness by the way.

Sure, so long as you do not always roll 20's. That said, I should have put in /Eyes of the Cat, as lowlight vision doubles the range of available light.

By the way, everything that speaks Stygian, I'm willing to allow you that DC 15 Intelligence check to understand Old Stygian. For the most part, if languages are old/new versions of each other, I'm willing to allow checks to understand the 'general' gist of things.

Oh I did roll but missed, guess I forgot to copy the link in here but it should be on the rollz.rog room as everything gets saved in there

Oh, I know about that. But... Meihui speaks Old Stygian as well, and I'm allowing it there, to be fair across the board.

Having a bit of trouble with the post. Everything in said in his last post went completely unresponded to.

Ah, sorry about that on my end. Meihui would have inclined her head, and spoken into the darkness, she is somewhat focused at that at the moment.

Ah, the searching the cave post? I did send the info via PM's, any more, mostly player interaction or I can assume you spend the next two hours searching the cave, taking 20 on the search check in other words? Because really, there is not a lot going on in the cave.

Back
Top Bottom