Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep in the Dark OOC

I guess we can just skip him, then, describe him as maybe having started his way back to the other side of the cave and not hearing the creepy guy.

Sent a little something, as far as I can tell, was a bit of a mix up, things happened, and yeah. Dropped the ball a bit there.

Just woke up a half hour ago. Tired, still, but no longer as sick. I'll try to respond today.

Good too hear, and hope your feeling better soon! Chicken Noodle soup and cranberry juice is good for the body and soul.

More like I've thrown you somewhere he doesn't know and is unmatched for his skill set... though that can be corrected with a week or two of study with good enough maps.... which may be difficult to come by.

Sorry, I took long to reply, had a very busy weekend and I'm just catching up today :)

Also just letting people (and HGG) know that Meihui has not given us her name yet :p

We both rolled a 1. I'd ask "what are the odds?" but that's kinda an easy one to figure out.

By the way, for those wondering.... Jīngměi is Chinese for Exquisite... and no, she is not hunting for flattery, but at the same time, the uncultured barbarians may as well refer to her as she is :p

Emanaia will start thinking then she is too much of a distraction for everyone, man and women alike ^^

I actually wrote my 'I'm sorry, but a companion needs me' speech to the creature before the question.... and now it's shrieked and ran when I asked in a different language.

Back
Top Bottom