Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deep in the Dark OOC

By the way, everyone noticed the hand thing right? Essentially, the cave has streaks of purple, glossy stone that form a great handprint, with the palm making the roof of the cave. The hand itself is made of what would appear to be screaming faces. A hundred or better screaming faces, covered in blood, that seem to be weeping and shifting in the flickering light......

All in all, did I make it creepy enough?

And Crimson Mist is a second level barbarian ability Tenshi :)

When the lighting changed, it all became visible, in a gruesome, terrible, not entirely natural way. As for the faces... consider a paint technique that uses a number of smaller pictures, that normally blend together... except under certain lighting. That's what's going on here.

Sorry, didnt' mean to post this in the IC thread:

16 save Vs. Fear.

Do I have acess to the Crimson Mist at this level ? :D

Khadavla rolls d20+2 = 16

And I hadn't seen the post about the hand when I rolled it.

No worries, such is life. And thought that may have been the case... but here's hoping that the reactions are.... properly horrified?

I've been reading some Lovecraft and other horror books for some inspiration on how to proceed at times ^-^

Ok made a scared post now, hope Emanaia is not left to run all alone into the darkness.

Let's hope he follows then :p
Also what is this sensible creature she speaks thinks about following?

Wasn't sure if she was actually attempting to wrest it from him or just making a token grab to see if he would let go.

First, that creature that ran screaming when she spoke in Acheronian, and from which she gleaned some information....

And a bit of both there, though would only make a serious attempt if he wants to stay!

So we are following 'gollum' then? well Emanaia will follow Meihui if she goes his way as she wasn't able to spot him once :p

Posted. Tried to make it a bit weird to show that the Will save was not such an easy one.

No worries :) Also, whats the coding for the picture sizes? Will be looking over again.... but....

Nevermind, found that. Also, please tell me if I've gone over the top....

And I'm being nice about looking back at the moment ^-^

I have looked back... and [Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored]

Edit; Forgive my language. I just know the fat bastard, and he tends to stay fairly close to the source material when he pulls in monsters from other games that are not already stated out x-x

Ah, the perils of running a game for family. They tend to know when you need to light a rocket under your ass :D

Hyborian Gamergirl said:
Pretty much, as it is also the only way out x-x

Was it? I really don't remember the map, guess I'll look for it then

And how am I'm supposed to know if you went over the top, all I see is a scary picture but that doesn't tell me much really, abusing save of die/go unconscious roll might though :p

I'll be posting something tomorrow btw^^

Family? ^_^

Wondering if i dare ask your actualy relationship? :p

Those are some freaky things! Or is it all one thing?

I'm trying to figure out how to get my portrait back into the proper proportions, too.

Back
Top Bottom