Spirit Beast High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron lowered her so he could look into her eyes. "Don't worry about that. This is Heaven. The old rules don't apply." He kissed her and reached under her to massage the outside of her pussy.

Ezio leaned in and sniffed both girls and a smile crept to his face. They were his now and it made him happy to know that but also that everyone else would too. He never would have thought about leaving his scent on the girls but his body moved on its own. It was done though and now they all belonged to each other in a lesser degree than mating. It made his blood pump and his cock twitch at just the thought of it. He was lucky to have one of them but now to be able to have both and to be shared between the two he couldn't ask for more. He pulled Lia in for a kiss first this time but it was heavy now and a lot more passionate. Ezio released her and of course couldn't forget Aary too and pulled her in giving her the same amount of attention through his lips. Things had to be even now both girls deserved to equally receive his... love? Was that a step to far too soon? Maybe it was something smaller than love.

Betty let out a small scream of pleasure and said "I'm gonna cum soon you feel too good". she looked him in the eyes as she placed a kiss on his lips.

Aaron would have said "me too" were it not for Betty's lips. His cock felt like it was going to explode up Betty's cunny.

Betty was kissing Aaron and moaning and soon she grabbed him real tight and let out a small scream as she came all over his cock.

Aaron had been holding on for this moment. pushed into Betty hard and fired his cum as deep into her as he could. He felt like he was going to die all over again from how good it felt to cum with Betty.

Betty came down from her orgasm breathing hard and still holding tight onto Aaron. she manged to catch her breath as she said "wow that was great thank you and perhaps we can do this again ". she started blushing after she said that.

"I'd like that." Aaron gave Betty another long kiss as he pulled out of her. He kept carrying her. "You are really light, you know that?"

Betty giggled as he carried her and said "is that a problem or would you like me heavier ". she had her arms still wrapped around him but her legs were up in his arms as he carried her. her tail swinging back and forth. she looked him in the eyes and asked "can you be mine only mine and sleep with no other or is that not something that is done here"?

Aaron thought about it for a moment. He didn't really know if that sort of thing did happen here. "I'd like that. Let's give it a try, okay?" He kissed her and hoped he could be with her alone. Or even just be the kind of guy she deserved.

Betty giggled and said "so where are you taking me we seemed to be leaving the water". betty was loving the moment and was glade the others did not show back up so she could be alone with Aaron.

Aaron thought about it for a moment. "Maybe we should go to my dorm room so you can decide if you want to move in with me or not. The rooms aren't that big."

betty smiled saying "alright sounds good to me". she snuggled into Aarons chest while he held onto her.

Aaron didn't think about the fact that they were both naked. He just walked back to the main building with his lover in his arms. He was reminded of that time so long ago when he carried his wife over the threshold. It was one of the few happy moments he had with her. This time was different. He carried Betty over the threshold of his tiny dorm room and didn't want to put her down ever. "I love you, Betty."

Betty looked up at Aaron and she had a flash back to the time her hubby told her the same words but unlike Aaron he did not carry her to their new home instead he walked in first stating how he loved the home then he told her how much he loved and she felt at the time something was wrong with the man. Now she was with Aaron a man who showed her a good time being gentle and he even carried her into the house that was small but she did not mind. When he told her he loved her she felt for sure he was going to be different and she would love to spend the rest of her days here anyway not sure if one could die again. "I love you too Aaron" she said with a sweet smile.

Aaron sat her down on the bed and laid down next to her. He almost fell off the side so he had to snuggle up to her to get comfy. "Looks like the bed being small is a good thing." He chuckled a little.

Betty giggles saying "yea it gives you a excuse to snuggle with me". she held him close to her and started to close her eyes . she seemed a little sleepy from what they just did

"Do you want to play spoons? You know... laying down. I snuggle you from behind." He didn't know that this was simply known as spooning these days.

Aaron smiled and spooned up with his love. His naked body and hers were together. He held her to him and kissed the back of one of her ears.

Betty closed her eyes as she felt Aaron's body close to hers. she let out a soft moan as she laid there snuggling with Aaron.

Aaron closed his eyes too. The sex and carrying her around had tired him a bit. He dosed off with her.

Betty opened her eyes to see things had not changed one bit so she went back to sleep knowing full the dream was not over but was not starting to feel less and less of a dream or maybe was the fact she did not ever want to leave.

Aaron woke up first. He still needed a moment to realize it was real. Than e remembered the events of the day before. He was with the woman he loved. It was at that moment he realized his pecker was hard. Morning wood He had forgotten how troublesome it could be.

Aaron carefully got out of bed, trying not to wake Betty up, and walked to the bathroom where he had to hold himself up against the wall so he could aim into the toilet. When he was done he started walking back to bed but stopped to enjoy Betty's for as she laid in their bed. Nice ass

Betty felt Aaron move but did not wake up she went right now sleeping . she even moaned in her sleep and said Aaron's name as well. she seemed to be very happy and did not want to wake up. she had no idea he was staring at her Ass but even if she did she would not have cared too much. She was happy just to see the man smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom